Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: cultreporter ()
Date: May 09, 2007 10:26AM

Thanks Dassi for the info on Mike.

It is very difficult (but not impossible) to prove identities with initiated names, but we are still looking into this. Considering Krishna Kartha's age it is a possibility that he was involved with ISKCON and later became a follower of Chris. It does seem unlikely that involvement in Sulochana's death would be mentioned without drawing attention to the fact that the KKd being talked about happens to be a prominent politician we have not ruled it out because the expose work done on Gabbard sufferred from a lack of insight and research into the cult in our opinions. Review of these efforts shows they were obviously on the right track, but were not able to follow it through or did not realise how SoI and cults in genral operate.

Although we accept that there were people initiated with non-alphabetic names we have yet to find one example of this besides Wai Lana.

Options: ReplyQuote
Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: zelig ()
Date: May 09, 2007 11:30AM

I couldn't resist posting on the 108th page! :lol:

Dassi,
you jogged my memory. Yes, there was a school. There was talk about letting local kids go to the school - that's why they adopted the Hawaiian name. I think Mike wanted this, but CB didn't. And CB would not give a dime to the school. That is correct. He did not value kids and now blames parents for raising "cats and dogs"! Such and asshole! :evil:

And Mike wasn't the virulent homophobe back then. It's all politics. I don't think these people know what to believe in any more except what CB tells them. Nor do I think he has an ounce of self left, nor care for any thing as long as he gets elected. If it serves him to be Catholic, he'll be Catholic. If it serves him to serve CB, he'll do that. He'll sink on Bai Long Jyong Yan Can Doo Doo Whatever's ship. Now his family is intermarried with "dynasty devotees". He's in for life. Sold his soul.:evil:

Cult-
I can think of three examples besides Wai's. But they will have to come forward for themselves. Two for sure have left the cult.

If my memory serves me, I believe that Mike and Carol were initiated by CB and not ACB. In fact when I first met them, they were the most regular people in the group. They were neither "hippie"-surfer types nor ISKCON types at all. They seemed, well, normal. Maybe that is why Hawaii voted for him. Seems like a sincere and ordinary guy. :lol: :twisted:

When were these Chinese names adopted? Do you see CB moving into China or marketing to the Chinese public now? New markets? Or is this old news?

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: May 09, 2007 03:43PM

zelig
They were neither "hippie"-surfer types nor ISKCON types at all. They seemed, well, normal. Maybe that is why Hawaii voted for him. Seems like a sincere and ordinary guy. :lol: :twisted:

When were these Chinese names adopted? Do you see CB moving into China or marketing to the Chinese public now? New markets? Or is this old news?

Mike mentioned having a surfing accident that changed his perspective about life - one of those Hallmark channel moments as he told it.

Interestingly in references to his daughter Darvan she is a police officer or training with the FBI possibly in the FBI by now.

The 2007 copyright notices are pretty funny actually because it looks as if I was right when I was blogging that copyright cannot be held by a non-existent entity and that they have recenty renewed it. Previously Who Are You was copyright to The Identity Institute which had its business licence involuntarily dissolved. Heh. Same thing happened to Scientolgy with some copyright oversight and to this day they have never managed to insist that materials with inapplicable copyright notices are their exclusive property. ;P

Not sure about when he became Sum Wan Dum, it has been at least a couple of years.

Beijing Xishui Yoga Health & Research Center Co. Limited was formed in 2002 by a group of dedicated yoga practitioners.

Inspired by our teachers, masters Zhang Hui-lan (Wai Lana)[/color:c01c682501] and Bai Zhong-yan (Chris), [/color:c01c682501]we seek to follow their example by making available the gift of yoga to as many people in China as possible.

[66.102.9.104]

Maybe a fugitive cult leader exchange programme can be arranged since the leader of leading Chinese lifestyle cult Falun Goong has fled being held accountable to America. China actually banned Falun Goong in 1999 so it would seem that they have much less tolerance for cults there.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: May 09, 2007 10:32PM

Dassi

....Either he's got nothing new to say
or its too bizaar for public consumption
Bow Wow Bai Zhang Ring a Ling Ding Dong indeed.

Most probably too bizarre for public consumption...

i.e. avian flu apocalypse predictions! (... still counting down)

i.e. USA should take over Canada
because Canadian government are "tillies"!

i.e. It's all nothing!

:?

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: May 09, 2007 10:50PM

Speaking about kids being rascals despite the regulations inflicted erm..directed towards sex life what could be made of this??

[u:e15caf7f1f]Krishna's Son Mocks the Sages[/color:e15caf7f1f][/u:e15caf7f1f]

Three very great sages once came to Lord Krishna’s palace in Dwaraka. Krishna was resting. When he was informed of their arrival, he said, Please tell them that I shall be there in a short while. In the meantime, let them be welcomed with proper respect and devotion.”<br>

Unfortunately, over the years, Krishna’s relatives and others who were close to him had become very undivine. Because they were dear to Krishna, they used to get everything for the asking. As a result, they became corrupted by the pleasure-life. They used to drink and quarrel and do all kinds of unthinkable things.

A few members of Krishna’s immediate family did not have any respect for the sages and saints who came to pay homage to Krishna. These relatives felt that as long as they had Krishna, it was enough. To them, all other spiritual people were as worthless as straw.

Krishna’s son, Samba, was then twenty-five or twenty-six years old. Even though he was no longer a child, he and some other young men decided to play a practical joke on the three sages. Samba’s friends tied an earthen pot on his stomach and dressed him in a nice sari. Then they brought him before the sages. The young men said to the sages, “This woman is with child. Please, before Krishna comes, can you tell us whether she will give birth to a boy or a girl?

Since the sages had occult vision, they immediately saw that the young men were mocking them. They became furious. “You are Krishna’s relatives! You, Samba, are his own son! You dare to make fun of us! Yes, this ‘woman’ will give birth, but she will give birth to an iron rod. This rod will bring about the destruction of Krishna’s entire clan. You have no respect for spiritual people. We are great sages and you have mocked us.

[www.writespirit.net]

This curse is given as one of the reasons for Krishna's disappearance, although there are several versions.

They used to drink and quarrel and do all kinds of unthinkable things...did not have any respect for the sages and saints...To them, all other spiritual people were as worthless as straw hmm maybe CB is god :roll: :lol:

Note that this is one of the many stories in the Vedas where mystic powers existed and were abided by despite the alledged total control of God which it is demonstrated actually showed respect for these.

BTW www.chriskcon.com should be redirected now - I have checked it on three computers today after some complicated adustments were made. www.cultofbutler.com also points at the site.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: Dassi ()
Date: May 10, 2007 04:49AM

cultreporter

Interestingly in references to his daughter Darvan she is a police officer or training with the FBI possibly in the FBI by now.

KKd has a kid named after a pain killer!??? [b:24e4a70af9]DARVON[/b:24e4a70af9]!!!! :lol:
In the FBI! Maybe she's in drug enforcement. :roll: :lol:

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: Dassi ()
Date: May 10, 2007 04:58AM

cultreporter

BTW www.chriskcon.com should be redirected now - I have checked it on three computers today after some complicated adustments were made. www.cultofbutler.com also points at the site.

only cultofbutler works. chriskcon and forum still point to CNN.

Something I have always wanted to know-
If a blue boy god made it with 108 pink chicks
why didn't he create a race of purple people?

great Dvarka story to rationalize away
king krishna's kids
They are all offensive "cats and dogs"!
and why don't sages have a sense of humor?
or fun?
Hey, their dad used to steal butter
and goof off too!

What's wrong with these people!!!!! :lol:

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: May 10, 2007 07:34AM

Chriskcon.com didn't work for me either until I used the disk clean up, I cleared out the history, cookies and deleted the files then restarted the computer and now it works everytime. I tested it on an outside computer also so both definately are up.

Very sorry about the inconvenience.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: atheist ()
Date: May 10, 2007 12:38PM

cultreporter writes

Krishna’s son, Samba, was then twenty-five or twenty-six years old . . .

Didn't Krishna have 160,000 children? Which son is Samba?

(My understanding is that Krishna had 160,000 children by 16,000 gopis)

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: May 10, 2007 01:55PM

In some scriptures it was 16108 wives - all princesses and that each had ten sons and they all had ten sons (and apparently none of them were purple :lol:)

Sri Suka said: Having heard that the demon Naraka had been killed and that Sri Krishna had singly married girls, the sage Narada felt eager to see how the Lord lived with them (all).

He said unto himself: Oh, How wonderful it was that the one Lord should with one personality marry 16000 (sixteen thousand) wives in separate houses all at once. From Srimad Bhagavata Purana Book 10, Discourse 69

[www.hinduism.co.za])

In the Krishna books translated by ACB it is recounted how Krishna slept with all of his wives at the same time and that they were all so loving of him that they slept embracing him all night long..awww..but he was really in love with Radha - someone else's wife.

This tremendous love of Krishna for Radha made Krishna's wives jealous of Radha. So they set out with a bowl of burning hot milk. They gave it to Radha and told her that Krishna had sent it for her. Radha eagerly drank it.

When the wives returned to Krishna, they found Him full of blisters...yes you have guessed right. Krishna lives in Radha's every pore so the hot milk did not touch Radha, it affected Krishna. He took upon Himself all her pain.

[www.dalsabzi.com]

Interestingly Dvarka is told to be a fantastically opulent place with all of the 900 000 mansions made of gold and jewels and all the furnishings similarly decadent - the above link about the wives sets out the specifications. Apparently the place went under water with the end of Krisna's dynasty

Can't see any of the rubies or diamonds or gold or silver in these pictures though :roll:

[www.archaeologyonline.net]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.