Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: zelig ()
Date: February 05, 2007 11:56AM

THIS ONE SHOULD BE WATCHED AFTER WAI'S LITTLE 'I GOT TO GO PEE DANCE'!!!

[www.youtube.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: February 05, 2007 12:01PM

[www.youtube.com]
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: February 05, 2007 12:06PM

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: cultreporter ()
Date: February 05, 2007 12:09PM

You think the dancing is gross check this one out I would comment further, but I am too much of a lady :wink:

Wai Why Wai???

[www.youtube.com]

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: February 05, 2007 10:44PM

[i:ca9563c81d]Thanks for the YouTube links![/i:ca9563c81d]

I bet J.Guru wished he had invented these mantras:

Ho ho, ha ha ha[/color:ca9563c81d]

I am happy, I am relaxed [/color:ca9563c81d](this is not a religion!)

Fake it, fake it, until you make it[/color:ca9563c81d]

Fa Q[/color:ca9563c81d]

:D Wai Lana looks kind of [b:ca9563c81d]phony[/b:ca9563c81d] with the red lipstick and the flowers in her hair :?
She should definitely be saying "I am happy, I am relaxed" as she is dancing merrily around on her mat...

and those mats cost $49???? Yep, laughing all the way to the bank! (until the IRS starts asking is this a non-profit, charitable organization, or what?)

:shock:

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: atheist ()
Date: February 06, 2007 03:17AM

I've been reading the discussion about business name registrations and Wai Lana Yoga's tax exemption, etc. Very interesting.

For quite awhile the Wai Lana Yoga products were sold with the address of a PO Box in Malibu on them. I think the business names of "Wai Lana Yoga" or "Gold Moon Productions" were used on these products.

Lately, I have been noticing Wai Lana Yoga products with a "Golden Earth" business name on them. There is a "Golden Earth LLC" registered in Hawaii

[hbe.ehawaii.gov]

These products list a PO box in Honolulu, which happens to be at the UPS Store at 1050 Bishop Street, right in downtown Honolulu.

The "Golden Earth" business name looks like just another DBA for Healthy's Inc.

On their copyrights and trademarks, another address located in Port Hueneme, Californa, appears.

I have always figured that they (Chris Butler and wifie Zhang Hui Lan) lived in Southern California, possibly near either the Malibu or Port Hueneme PO boxes, so they can get the checks.

If they are in, or visit Hawaii, they keep a very low profile. Of course, they seem to keep a low profile in Southern California, as well.

Kathy Hoshijo is another Southern California resident, as well.

The "Wai Lana Yoga" television program is distributed through KCSM-TV in San Mateo, California.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: emntk ()
Date: February 07, 2007 01:43AM

Hi Atheist,

This site that Cara found is an absolute must read. Not only do SOI engage in downright dispicable politics they engage in the same with business. The site is made by nice people who built a business on the web promoting vegetarianism of all things. SOI comes along and tries to bully them into accepting their business. Then they try to steal this and other site's business. They make me sick how sleazy they are. They think like animals. I guess they can't hide all the dodgy dealings they engage in. Even vegetarians don't like them.

[www.vegsource.com]

VeggieLife.net now links back to VeggieLife.com, however VeggieLife.org, doesn't seem to come on the whois search, links to a chinese forum site.
I tried all the sites and they cannot be found and many don't seem to come up on a whois search so I may be doing it incorrectly.

PlanetArk has been advertised on Australian tv for about 7 years and Olivia Newton-John was the spokes person. I'm not sure if PlanetArk is owned by SOI as is being suggested on this site but they are international. With the dodgy automatically renewable contracts that PlanetVeggie made, as described on Vegsource, they could have sites hosted on their host sites and practically steal other people's work who are simply interested in spreading vegetarianism to others. It's horrible. They can also get sites hosted by a registrar such as Name Intelligence Inc. or Go Daddy and then it is harder to trace to SOI. As is my understanding so far. Cara is more knowledgable with legal stuff than I am so she can check it out as I'm having trouble getting my head around it.

The Go-Daddy site: [www.siddhaswarupananda.com]
Go-daddy is a free web hosting where Cara might be able to put up her next blog! They also do domain name registration.

[www.whois.net]

[www.nameintelligence.com]

The registrations of trademarks run by Science of Identity members are registered to multiple addresses. I wasn't aware that Siddha even travelled to Socal and that was one of Wai's aliases, Zhang Hui Lang. After typing it in I found a site about yoga in china. At the end of the article Zhang (Wai Lana) says she's appalled by the profiteering that is happening in the Yoga world. :? [www.yogamagazine.co.uk]

There are also trademarks for Golden Earth magazine and Golden Earth media. The purpose of both was for online use. Fiona Forrest who I think works now for the Down to Earth site posted on a yahoo forum advertising Golden Earth media.

[groups.yahoo.com]

"As an expansion of our ideas for PlanetVeggie.com we
have recently launched PristineEarth.com a grass roots, environmental news organization and multi-media web site. Our aim is to bring key
environmental issues to the forefront of the public's attention where we
will be facilitating a focal point to inform, inspire and unite
environmental news organizations, activists and the general public."

"We are soon to be launching an , interactive, multi media all
natural living site, called Moonstreaming.com which will target and appeal
to millions of individuals around the world."

^^Neither of these sites are still active and www.pristineearth.com just links back to [www.downtoearth.org]
Just like Ninjai the about us on the DTE site goes: "It all began back in 1977, in Wailuku, Hawaii. We were a small group of friends with a vision," Always a small group of friends. They can never be honest about who they are. Always a deviously sneaky group of liars hiding their Hindu cult affiliations so that people don't realise they are ISKCON the sequel.

[www.entertainoz.com.au]

Jaquelene Close Moore was a psychic on the [www.Goldenearth.com] (this Golden Earth Media radio site just links back to Wai Lana shop site now) radio show for around two years. Her show Quest was selected to run on Golden Earth radio as an Australian representative. On the shows she interviewed Australian celebrities (although don't let the word celebrity in AUS fool you lol). Moore also produced a CD on fear of public speaking which Siddha might like to take a look at.

www.planetveggie.com
also links back to Down to Earth. I remember discussing with my brother Brendon how he was going to design the planetveggie site as the job, like many SOI business sites, was given to him.

I am amazed how convoluted it gets with SOI and why they can't just be honest and upfront about their dealings. Also why they don't just stick to the original message of SOI which was to spread the Hare Krishna mantra and how members of SOI don't see all these sneaky practices as hypocritical. When I was in the cult many of it's members had that used car salesman character about them. So perhaps they don't care as long as they get their grubby hands on the money. Most of the time the people who were engaging in SOI businesses didn't show up to gatherings. You rarely even saw them and it is hardly surprising why. Well that is a lot of information to go though so I'll leave it at that for now.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: emntk ()
Date: February 07, 2007 05:54AM

Oh and "Golden Earth - Ancient Wisdom for the New Millenium" site is also run by an unamed small group of people like Down to Earth and Ninjai.

[i:3cfa8b785a]"The Golden Earth website is a collaborative effort between the spiritual hierarchy and a small number of living human beings who have dedicated their lives to the service of humanity."[/i:3cfa8b785a]

[i:3cfa8b785a]"The group includes people of different ages, professions, religions, races and creeds. Some appear quite "spiritual" on the surface, while other have been known to swear like sailors[/i:3cfa8b785a]( 8) AHEM! THEY DO KNOW SIDDHASWARUPANANDA! 8) ). [i:3cfa8b785a]All of them, however, are tuned to blend into the particular community that is their field of service."

"This website has been created, and will be maintained, by a sacred triangle, three people who have persevered through long training and dedicated service. Each has done his part."[/i:3cfa8b785a]

'Each has done his part.' So Sharline Martin, whose books and maps are sold on this site, does not even run this site.

[i:3cfa8b785a]"In this century, both the internet and the commercial world are significant conduits through which information is distributed. Golden Earth LLC was created to make use of these avenues to distribute information essential to both surviving and thriving in the coming decades. Books involving approaches to life, and maps that concern coming earth changes are both offered for sale here, but (as it will become clear from the prices) these aren't offered with profit as a primary motive. "
[/i:3cfa8b785a]

www.auearth.com/about.htm

Cara and I wondered what the 'au' stands for in the web address as it is not explained on the site. Australia maybe? So the Golden Earth LLC was created as some psychically/spiritually motivated survivalist information media back in 1999. The curious thing though is that this site has only existed aparently since 2005 yet Golden Earth media has been around since around 2000 giving out environmental information and psychic information. The above paragraph is disjointed and doesn't suggest that the trademark and the site were developed at the same time. The last update on GE was two weeks ago.

[paranormal.about.com]

It seems to be a rip off of this site 'I AM America - Ancient Teachings for Changing Times'.

Doh! They were not even original. The subheading is only a slight variation. This site is based on dreams where Lori and Leonard Toye channeled maps predicting changes to the earth 15 years earlier than Sharline Martin started having her dreams. Aren't they such complete scammers? Lori Toye looks a little too professional to be associated with SOI. The photos of people on Goldern Earth site also look a little too professional for the used car salesmen at SOI.

This site also talks about Ascended Masters, Golden Cities and the Age of Kali Yuga. This El Moyra (who is currently somewhere in the middle east) is also mentioned on the Golden Earth site. It discusses the vortex on the earthly plane just as Hawaii is the vortex mentioned on Golden Earth site. Blah, blah, blah.

So what exactly is Golden Earth you ask? I have no idea. It is mentioned in many places in reference to Ascended Masters, chakras and the Buddha.

So where did they find Sharline Martin? There is a Sharline Martin that works at the Miami University in Ohio who researches health care and another with an address in Frisco, Texas. So this Sharline Martin could be a made up person. The only other place she is really mentioned is on the earthstar site which is a cheap looking paranormal site. The books and maps also look cheaply produced.

[earthstar.tripod.com]

Seems it could just to be another of SOI's rip-off scams to make a profit.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: February 07, 2007 07:40AM

atheist
I have always figured that they (Chris Butler and wifie Zhang Hui Lan) lived in Southern California, possibly near either the Malibu or Port Hueneme PO boxes, so they can get the checks.

Hi atheist :D

How is our friend Krishna Katha - Kult senator going?

Very curious where you got the name Zhang Hui Lan from? Apparently she was born Cheung Wai Lana according to Bourke's pedigree reference which has her first husband Richard Bellord and their children in it (yeah they can get it taken off the net, but this information is not eradicated)

I doubt that Siddha would collect his own mail. It would have to be opened by someone to check that it was not something that may annoy him thus shortening his life by another ten years :roll: and then thoroughly detoxified and then brought to him on an aluminum foil tray.

Any words from Hawaii would certainly be good.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: February 07, 2007 08:03AM

just-googling
and those mats cost $49???? Yep, laughing all the way to the bank! (until the IRS starts asking is this a non-profit, charitable organization, or what?)

:shock:

They do indeed, even wholesale they are overpriced - I think $30 was still paid for mine and you could buy three yoga mats retail for the same price. They are not even good yoga mats. The purple lotus is cute and all but they have absolutely no grip which defeats the whole purpose of having a yoga mat in the first place.

You want scams go to firm-n-fold I spent so much time in that place :roll: They are the biggest rip off merchants in the whole massage industry, (besides Brandon Raynor who just so happens to be a disciple selling massage courses that have no anatomy studies and are not accredited) there are these things called thumbsavers that cost like 27c wholesale and retail for $20. They are a platic thing that you use to save your thumbs,you can buy them in most discount shops for like $2.

The oil that they call Pure Nature is made by fnf in a shed at their Burleigh warehouse that apparently stinks to high hell, there is certainly nothing pure about it and probably not much natural either. I never was allowed to use it knowing where it had come from put it that way :wink:

They claim that all the tables are made locally which is a big load of crap, they are assembled locally, they would need a metal factory just to make the legs, and they don't have one, and they are at very near double the price of the most affordable and very much the same tables that you can buy, but they have affiliates with the massage schools (Raynors too of course) so all the struggling students are paying top dollar and told they are getting the best when they are just being conned. All the tables are basically the same as the standard model just with different add ons, but the add ons, like head rest, arm rests etc add hundreds of dollars to the price when to buy the components seperately actually costs less, but they have them all set up so it looks like there are lots of different types and people do fall for it.

I am pretty sure most of Wai Lana's stuff is made in the Phillipines, which would be a nice co-incidence, SOI has such a big following in the home of cheap labour. I have been hearing that they plan to shift other businesses over there as well. I wonder if the kids over there not getting an education in their 'schools' are being exploited?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.