Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: TheTruthAsItIs ()
Date: January 20, 2007 05:35PM

contact Rick Ross to delete the Double Wide Moon
so the rest of the thread is not double wide too. Only he can edit now. Use the preview!

whez your specs?

Options: ReplyQuote
Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: cultreporter ()
Date: January 20, 2007 09:13PM

TheTruthAsItIs
PS, Culty, i will be away from some time but I think yu rock and I will be following your journey. I also collect old books and I have a very ancient translation of the Gita too, which I got in Prague. It is so much different from the shit we got fed. I prayed for you and asked that this book open at a page that could have meaning for you

I appreciate the nice things that you have to say to me and the prayers. I hope that all goes well for you in rehab. It is a big step for anyone to take. I take it that you found the site ok since you know about my Gita - they surely are different. I have just found out about a very inspiring translation, not on the subject here, but maybe something you would be interested in talking about off board sometime.

Zelig has always been very very kind to me. I don't even know his name but I consider him my friend. He has taught me a lot (and introduced me to some really cool music. 8) ) He has also done so much good in exposing SOI talking about his experiences and sharing (quite possily the only copy left of) Sai Speaks. I am very grateful to him for that also, as I am sure are a lot of other people (except Siddha - you got royally busted! :P )

This thread has been very heavily trolled from the start. I even have my own personal trolls and all sorts of garbage that goes on.

In all honesty, this is not easy for me to say because I don't want to offend you at all, I really would like to get to know you, but your posts often confuse and sometimes upset me because you remind me so much of you know who. I have somewhere around 270 posts myself and I wouldn't say that they are all consistent or that everyone would interpret them in the same way. I have fallen apart here a few times and cried out all my personal problems with the cult through here and everyone has not only put up with it but been very supportive and helped me so much. I have no idea where I would be if I had not found this place when I did and realised that I am not the 'only one' who found something terribly wrong with Siddha's cult.

It is no secret that I am excessively curious and there are quite a few things in your posts that I am curious about. I don't understand how you could express such liking for me and not want to take up the opportunity to talk to me or how you could say that you know so much and want to see Siddha exposed but you don't dish out the dirt. It really does make me a little anxious. Maybe you have just had too much to deal with, which would be understandable, but I would appreciate if you would think about making contact with me. It doesn't have to be to deliver information either.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: January 20, 2007 11:02PM

Please avoide posting large photos, material that might distort a thread page causing people to scroll.

Also, let's avoide giant bold text and other variations of posts other than normal text.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: zelig ()
Date: January 20, 2007 11:20PM

Truth, my post to you was not unkind. Perhaps only too brief and too close to the bone. It was not meant to kick you in the balls. It was meant to tease out the truth. The bottom line is that if you are indeed ingenuous about your life and your purpose on the thread; to expose SOI and a false guru, then you are doing a poor job. By coming on here ecstatically high and babbling out grandiose flatteries and mythic visions makes you lose all credibility. If that is your purpose, then you are doing a good job and are another distraction on the thread. I only suggest that you are serving the purpose of Kris Butler very well as he told all of us that if we ever left the group we would go into hell; the hell of addiction, misery, materialism, and so on….

If you are truly addicted, then get help or go on another forum for recovering addicts or a forum for addicts who love to write when high. Your posts are off topic here. You have made some good contributions along with throwing out a lot of “red herrings” (diversionary points and disinformation). I’ve enjoyed many of your posts, your creative way with language and insights.

I described to you that an addiction is like having a big, fat, nasty whore on your arm. To continue; she is the thief that steals the lives of the most wise and the most creative (which refers to YOU! Why you identified otherwise is beyond me!). An addict thinks he has the most beautiful woman on his arm but all the world sees her for what she is and what she does to people. It’s interesting that the story of Putana the Witch came on the forum at the same time.

I also compared addiction to being in a cult. One can be the replacement behavior for the other. The problem is that they are both damaging. Addiction being worse physiologically. So if you are going to rehab, I am sure everyone on board supports your efforts. My only request is that you stay on topic here. This is not cruelty. You named yourself TheTruthAsItIs, so when it comes back to you, why do you call it pain? Cruelty would be to flatter you and pat you on the head.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: January 20, 2007 11:23PM

Cara, I appreciate your kind words. You know this.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: January 20, 2007 11:42PM

Gaudiya,
You will get kicked off the board if you continue preaching by Rick Ross. It's better if you make your points in your own words and place links to support your opinions or illustrate your views. Most people will not read lectures on the forum.

You have established that you are neither ISKcon or a follower of CB, but an unknown who you feel is the real deal. The main thing I get from you so far is that you are telling us that there is a good and valid religion in Gaudiya Vaishnavism, only some of the leaders have been corrupt/corrupted/corruptible. This forum is about cult awareness and this thread is about the Krishna Group that originated in Hawaii with Chris Butler. How do your thoughts and experiences relate to this? I'd like to hear in your own words.

Realize of course that the whole root of Vaishnava philosophy is also being debated here as far as possible (someone like you can easily get kicked off for preaching). Some of us question or flat out do not believe in the infallability of any man. But the main focus of this forum is on the man Chris/Kris Butler and his form of madness. Are you sure this is where you want to be and discuss? This is not a place to save souls. I'm just trying to save you some time and greif. If this is a topic you would like to discuss and not preach, then welcome aboard. I look forward to your posts.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: January 20, 2007 11:52PM

Gaudiya
In the article I just posted was written by Bhaktisiddhanta Saraswati Thakur in 1932.

Bhaktisiddhanta Saraswati Thakur is the Guru of Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada who started the Hare Krishna Movement in New York in 1964.

Please friends, notice in this article that Bhaktisiddhanta criticizes people who try to understand the ancient scriptures from a "literal" perspective. He writes, "There is a class of persons who insist on the texts being taken in their literal worldly sense." Then he goes on to say that trying to undstand the ancient myths as literal facts is a mistake.

Of course this article is difficult to read for us since it was written in the 1930's in the style of English we call Anglo-Indian English. But if you take the time to read this article carefully you will very clearly see that Bhaktisiddhanta felt we should look for mystical or transcendental knowledge in the scriptures, instead of thinking that scriptures can be understood with a simple dictionary translation or with a lexicon.

Also note Bhaktisiddhanta's statement, "The idea of an organized church in an intelligible form, indeed, marks the close of the living spiritual movement.".

Bhaktisiddhanta in fact wrote another famous article in English in which he trashed the idea that organized religion and "groups" are necessary for spreading real spirituality. As in the article above, Bhaktisiddhanta was of the opinion that when a mystical tradition become a "church" it dies.

Sorry Gaudiya, I missd this post. Excellent points. 1 for the mystics - 0 for the organized religion. Siddha started off teaching the exact same thing. EXACT. What happened over time and why? That is my question.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: Gaudiya ()
Date: January 21, 2007 02:41AM

Hi Zelig,

Thanks for the info about not preaching.

I really wasn't intending to.

What I'd wanted to do was show that a cult where a guru lives in luxury enjoying money and other things (a woman disciple's kisses etc) is far, far away from the real tradition of Bhaktisiddhanta.

We were all taught, in the early days, that Bhaktisiddhanta Saraswati was a dictator. I know now that he was very gentle, humble and kind. The whole thing is this - his mystical teachings have been corrupted. And as Bhaktisiddhanta explains in this article a fake Guru is a form of Putana. Putana is a vampire witch. Fake Gurus who involve disciples in worldly activities (making money so they can enjoy living in a nice piece of real estate) are like vampires - this is what Bhaktisiddhanta taught.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: Gaudiya ()
Date: January 21, 2007 02:57AM

zelig
Sorry Gaudiya, I missd this post. Excellent points. 1 for the mystics - 0 for the organized religion. Siddha started off teaching the exact same thing. EXACT. What happened over time and why? That is my question.

Maybe when he was living as a recluse inside a room made from tin foil he realized one day that he wasn't feeling spiritual bliss within himself.

So then he decided to re-arrange his organization and his followers and his philosoophy so that he could feel some enjoyment in his life.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: emntk ()
Date: January 21, 2007 04:47PM

Repost of message due to large image size:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I concur with cultreporter that there is no issue with others. I was very specific not to state any other than ACB teaches this and yes he takes all that is stated in the scriptures to be literally true. Siddha's group also teaches the same despite how little Siddha may speak on this issue. Many of his disciples and students believe the Rahu eclipse story as fact and I have witnessed RKd being asked about the distance of the moon with him giving the typical ACB retort that you cannot measure the distance with our imperfect senses. The young man was stating that he had bounced sound waves off the face of the moon. To which RKd suggested one would need to invent sound waves first to know exactly how sound waves work before one could measure the distance.

This is why the moon orbit evidence is much more observably contradicting their teachings. During both the half moon phases the moon observably rises on the horizon at seperate times suggesting it's orbit around the earth. At the half moon we veiw the moon at a right-angle to the sun's rays. This would be clearly impossible if the moon was of greater distance away than the sun.

This image shows the moon which you may see early morning and you can clearly see that the moon is between us and the sun as the light is hitting the far side of the moon. This would be impossible if the moon was further away. To emphasise the point the white dot at the top of the image is actually Jupiter and you can see it is further away as we see the full shape of Jupiter reflecting the light of the sun.

Sorry to go on about it but ACB's and Siddhasvarupa's groups truly believe this nonsense to be a fact.

Now that it is available knowledge that it is silly to believe this members who try to influence this thread will be shown up for the ignorance or deviousness or both that they possess.

The armageddon predictions that Siddha has made will appear equally ludicris if you read Cara's latest blog entry where she posted a quote of Siddha's stating that he had planned to write many books. Since writting this Siddha has engaged in almost no writing at all. So if he cannot predict his own behaviors then how are we to expect that he can predict the behaviors of others or the planets natural activities. It's laughable.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is not easy to capture a shot of the crescent moon by day especially with Jupiter due to the closeness and brightness of the sun. Usually it's easiest after sunset or before sunrise or on a partially cloudy day. The original shot I posted was so beautiful it's a shame for it to be deleted.

Jupiter and crescent moon: Shown in both these photos. In the second link you will see Jupiter at the bottom of the tip of the crescent moon

[molivares.photosite.com]

[www.skyinsight.net]

Shot of cresent moon next to a cresent venus:

[eder.csillagaszat.hu]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.