NOWHERE, MAN :(

LAKSMI IN THE SKY WITH DIAMONDS :lol:

:lol:

Options: ReplyQuote
Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: zelig ()
Date: January 16, 2007 09:07PM

Oh, and let's not forget to feature
Mike Gabbard [/size:18d5b74b0a] singing "Aloha Spirit, Vote for Me" and "Save the Water, Donate to My Campaign" and "Losing My Religion, Again" and his finale, "No, I am Not Now Nor Never Have Been a Member of the Krishnaist Party".

The Good says to Tuco, "Such ingratitude, after all the times I've saved your life!"[/size:18d5b74b0a][/color:18d5b74b0a]

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: zelig ()
Date: January 16, 2007 09:17PM

How about CAT STEVENS (Islam) singing "Cult Train", "It's a Wide World of Cults", and an unforgettable rendition of "Do They Know It's Ramadan?"

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: January 16, 2007 09:45PM

I note that in [i:7840d99d21]Sai Speaks [/i:7840d99d21]there is a chapter entitled [b:7840d99d21]'I, ME, MINE' [/b:7840d99d21]...

Surely, living in an 8000 sq ft mansion with armed guards patroling day and night would be considered the ultimate in 'I, ME, MINE' consciousness?

Me thinks JG would have been better off staying at the old Quonset hut ... living in his inherited humble A-frame ... and turning the quonset into a temple?

If ACB had been given such a large mansion of 8000 sq ft, for sure he would have turned it into a temple, and he would have taken one room for his own living quarters...

But I suppose if JG does not wish to even share the air (and there would be lots of fresh air next to the Pacific ocean?), what to speak of sharing the same building???

I wonder why [i:7840d99d21]they[/i:7840d99d21] (read [b:7840d99d21]J. Guru[/b:7840d99d21]) is selling the property? Not big enough? Paranoid that people know he lives there?

:?:

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: cultreporter ()
Date: January 17, 2007 07:02AM

Don't forget Tulsi (she can't eat an egg but she can kill a man with her bare hands) Gabbard singing Give WAR a Chance[/color:a1c235b975]. It would be so sweet with all the little devotee children making up a choir for the chorus.

And The "Ballad of Sai and Wai[/color:a1c235b975]" (You just [b:a1c235b975]know[/b:a1c235b975] Siddha wishes he was John Lennon - so bad it [i:a1c235b975]hurts[/i:a1c235b975] don't it Chris?) and VDs solo "Loving You Is Some Strange Guru[/color:a1c235b975]" (Boy George again)

They need to make some money out of this so they can convert Eminem (a couple of Bramacharinis ought to do it) to rouse the crowd with his "I Hate Fags[/color:a1c235b975]" (Didn't even have to make a joke out of that one) before a soothing come down of chanting Um Hare Um [/color:a1c235b975] led by RKd.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: January 17, 2007 07:39AM

I am also cynical about SOI taking a fall - you only have to look at the disgraceful history of ISKCON and how high profile that has been with children coming forward about being horrifically tortured in their schools, lawsuits galore, decades of in-fighting, theft, widespread pickpocketing (got them kicked out of Japan - and it was a Siddha boy too), public nuisance, public allegations of brainwashing, FBI drug raids, rape, murder and I know I forgot a few things.

Even the GV (maybe I'm suppossed to say GM but there isn't all that much difference far as I can tell) history is quite Shakespearian using murder to usurp gurus and all the plots and intrigues.

Vege Chips could take a fall though, cut off some money and short circuit their child labour initiative. Small steps. I know Scientology used to own a big chain here and it didn't take all that long to annihalate it, you don't see it anymore. This is taking up a lot of my time atm.

There is so much information that is out there that is just being suppressed and there is a key to ISKCON that just screams conspiracy - two actually, but we will get to that in good time. I am indeed getting very dirty RKd I am covered in the filth of your spiritual master from the minute I wake up until I fall asleep. I never dreamed there would be so much of it.

As for going underground Siddha already has that pretty well covered with his followers, they have no concept of the outside world. They are sure that it is a place that they don't want to live in anyway.

Anyway I am doing a long fast at the moment so I may go little quiet, last lingering attempt to grasp some faith out of all this. It has been quiet e-mail and troll wise which is what always seems to happen before the cult rears it's head again, like a cheap horror movie where the invariably demon possessed villian just won't go down :twisted:

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: January 17, 2007 11:23AM

To quote from my favouite movie (as my blog says so you know it's true) A Knight's Tale

"You aim too high"
"Well I don't know any other way to aim."

I'll just follow my feet. :D

Thinking about the drunk in the park and what question he might have asked I remembered one time at the Brisbane centre at a gathering (codename : picnic :roll: ) there was a guy who asked how old Siddha was and Gayatri said in her spacey sort of voice "Well his body is about sixty" to which he replied "Well how old's the rest of him?" That was considered balsphemous enough by devotee standards.

:lol: @ googling's post. Why indeed. I'm sure it would be a lot easier to wrap the A-frame in aluminum foil. The house for sale resembles a temple to me, particularly in the exterior shots. I wonder if sometimes just for fun he sits on an altar?

www.xanga.com/carisjames[/size:059521b2cc][/color:059521b2cc]

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: TheTruthAsItIs ()
Date: January 17, 2007 03:25PM

First, Googling, thanks you very much for giving me some kind words on my addiction. I read it a few weeks ago, and those words sticks in my head, but no chance before today, to say thank you.

Second, Zelig, you are very, very smart, but not smart enough to realise that the past has a way of catching up with you, and this whole thread was fired by the past. That has nothing to do with you, as it wasn't your story. But there was a lead head figure that gave breath to this thread, and it is too complicated to go into it further. But that is not important. What is important is that you are here.

This Krishna Das person I think is a fraud: "As I cannot accept any further responsibility for the situation it is pointless for me to spend anymore time on it". These peoples loves to escape resonsibility. They try to spend their worthless 5 minutes on giving excuses and blaming others peoples, then they disappear. Pathetics peoples.

For cult, she is a very special girl. She reminds me of the liberation fighters on Arrakis, the girls eyes that go as blue as precious gemstones. She is a beautiful person and I think that eventually she will grow out of mooning about this Brendan person who is a boy who might never grow to be a man.

They likes to say they are better than the christains but they are not. They are exactly the same. Saying that you might lead people to hell, when they dont realise they have lead people to hell on earth now as it is.

This Brendan "fall guy" probably feels like the worst person on earth but he does not realise that he has inspired liberations and freedom for many peoples. So dont feel bad Brendan, you represent all of us in your own small ways.

“I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear... And when it is gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear is gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: January 17, 2007 03:46PM

I feel really sorry for this Brendan guy ... poor shit ...

I am sitting here in the desert now and it is shit hot, I can feel the sweat dripping from my arms and down across my body and through my brow ... I can see sand for miles ...

Just wondering what it is all about, and then I realise that people like Brendan, Cult, Zelig, Rama makes life worths living.

I am so high that I am as high as a kite and that I look back at the past of my life and try to wonder what it is all about?

I think about Chris Butler and realise that when he was younger he had probably very good intentions, does old age, turn you into a grasping pig?

Did he give up all his ambitions to have a beach front on the condo, to have a desirable fuckable chinese girl on his side, to be a rich bitch, did he give it all up to live the good life? Did he get old and corrupted? Will this happen to me? Can money corrupt you so badly that you let people go and be downtrodden like he did? Jesus Christ, did money corrupt him so badly that he treated us, his little people, like supermarket fodder?

Why did he let us down like this? Why did he never explain his spiritual master's faults, that old fucking ugly Indian cunt, who failed at business, but made it out to the West, and managed through his organisation to rape so many children: Divine Grace A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada

This stupid man arranged for the rape of so many children but no one stands up and admits it?

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: January 17, 2007 04:12PM

As far as I am concerned the SOI condones child molestation, they have neither confirmed or denied it.

Not once have they ever answered the allegations that have been made against them.

The fact is that their leader condoned, encouraged child molestatation and did not act againt it.

The facts are there for everyone to read on the Internet, lovers of Krishna are child molestors. Everyone knows now that kids were raped by these people. They never admit it but it is a public fact.

Chris Butler represents the worst of humankind ...child molestors .... if you dont believe it, then just look it up on Google, it is common knowledge ...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.