Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: cultreporter ()
Date: January 14, 2007 03:02PM

I have not found anything that has really suprised or especially disgusted me about Siddha's cult for a while now but today I came across this..

We practice Jaya Yoga, which is distinct from regular hatha yoga in that it is also a [b:360120e98c]yogic lifestyle practice [/b:360120e98c]rather than just an exercise regimen.

JayaYoga is a lifestyle and a jaya yoga retreat offers a unique opportunity to experience the benefits of a wholistic yogic lifestyle with caring, experienced and professional facilitators, in a safe and nurturing environment.

www.brandonraynor.com

Now I have come to the realisation that SOI and similar cults are exploiting the understanding of yoga as an exercise/health practice (and meditation as stress relief for that matter) I am by far the only person that thinks this, nor is it a new practice - people have been saying such about yoga and observing it's cultic links in the West since the 70s.

But seriously how far will Prabhoofraud and his winged monkies of deception go to hide Krishna while at the same time claiming to glorify Him? What they are pedalling here is devotee life as a type of yoga! It is both sickening on a bhakta and an activist level. Beyond the utter offensiveness of this in KC the potential for brain-washing and manipulating people into their cult is huge through this initiative. It is a con of potentially monumental proportions.

Raynor is a very close disciple of Siddha, often talked about among the devotees on the Gold Coast because he is an Australia and a lot of them have known him. He now lives in Hawaii and is stinking rich through his world wide massage business.

I am pretty sure that this Jaya Yoga has not been going on for very long (as it says on the site Raynor has only been in Hawaii for three years) but I can see the Sai Speaks going from hippie philosophy to Bhakti yoga happening all over again. This has Siddha written all over it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: January 14, 2007 11:01PM

Zelig :) Maybe we could ask Leonard Cohen to come and gatecrash the picnic in the park!!!! ... to play his guitar ... ask a few questions ... read some poetry!!!! :D

Tuco sez: Be there or be square.[/color:fed3ca5b58][/size:fed3ca5b58]

:wink:

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: zelig ()
Date: January 15, 2007 02:02AM

just-googling
Zelig :) Maybe we could ask Leonard Cohen to come and gatecrash the picnic in the park!!!! ... to play his guitar ... ask a few questions ... read some poetry!!!! :D

Tuco sez: Be there or be square.[/color:1eb04df937][/size:1eb04df937]

:wink:
There is a new DVD biography about him called, [b:1eb04df937]"I'm Your Man" [/b:1eb04df937]with lots of music. He talks about life in the monostary and the Bhagavad Gita and many other things. U2 performs with him on one of his songs.

He also wrote the following to which any brahmachari can relate:

[b:1eb04df937] “For many years I was known as a monk. I shaved my head and wore robes and got up very early. I hated everyone but acted generously and no one found me out. My reputation as a ladies man was a joke. It caused me to laugh bitterly through the ten thousand nights I spent alone.” ~ Leonard Cohen[/b:1eb04df937][/color:1eb04df937]

Tuco says, "When that rope starts to pull tight, you can feel the Devil bite your ass!"[/color:1eb04df937][/size:1eb04df937]

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: January 15, 2007 02:13AM

cultreporter
[b:acd18608af]But seriously how far will Prabhoofraud and his winged monkeys of deception go to hide Krishna while at the same time claiming to glorify Him? What they are peddling here is devotee life as a type of yoga! It is both sickening on a bhakta and an activist level. … the potential for brain-washing and manipulating people into their cult is huge through this initiative. It is a con of potentially monumental proportions.[/b:acd18608af][/size:acd18608af]

I just liked these sentences and thought they warranted repeating. I especially liked the "winged monkeys of deception" refering to using the popularity of yoga to recruit followers under false pretenses. :lol:

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: jograves ()
Date: January 15, 2007 05:01AM

The Chris-na cons seem to multiply like bacteria:
1. The Health Food bait, (cooking classes, restaurants and stores as cult gateways)
2. Politics
3. Healthful Yoga
4. Relaxing meditation and massage
5. Rock and Roll!
6. Killer Kiddie Cartoons
7. Real-materialistic-estate
8. Jail bait. (An old cult trick, used by the Mormons and the Children of God, too).
9. Private, non-public alternative schooling, (Wins the How-low-can-you-go prize.)

That's the worst part of it, to me. That they can convince anyone that what they're offering is a wholesome, healthy, non-violent (!!!) lifestyle that any parent would be happy to provide for their children.
Women may not be held in high esteem in SOI, but they should be. The mothers and schoolteachers are the ones who make it all seem so harmless to the public.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: cultreporter ()
Date: January 15, 2007 06:30AM

real-materialistic-estate :lol:

The children are our future politics - here's one I haven't seen before yesterday www.healthyhawaiicoalition.com (our friend Krishna Kartha at it again!) and the noni farm recruitment as well.

New-Age Scientology, Organic Scientology, No Frills Scientology (can't afford thousands of dollars? well can I sugguest our Hawaii package :lol: ) - L.Ron must have written a complete idiots guide to starting a cult as well.

This Leonard Cohen guy sounds really cool - I totally want to read his book now. Maybe we could organise a whole concert in the park Boy George is a bhakta - I am sure that Siddha would love him! Cult-Aid :lol:

jo - you promised me a story about the fallen :cry:

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: January 15, 2007 11:50AM

cultreporter
real-materialistic-estate :lol:

The children are our future politics - here's one I haven't seen before yesterday www.healthyhawaiicoalition.com (our friend Krishna Kartha at it again!)
You can download a Water Woman comic book for kids from this website! At the end of the comic are pictures of Mike and Tulsi Gabbard! It seems that Tulsi goes into the public schools with her conservation message and puts on skits. This is all fine. On the mainland, the Water Department does this. But this is definite politicking.

This Leonard Cohen guy sounds really cool - I totally want to read his book now. Maybe we could organise a whole concert in the park Boy George is a bhakta - I am sure that Siddha would love him! Cult-Aid :lol:
re: LC. The DVD "I'm Your Man" is good and I'm reading "Book of Longings" which has a lot of poems from his zen days. You can hear him read poems, sing songs and give interviews on Utube, your friend cultr :wink:

I laughed so hard over doing a [b:53c61d52f2]Cult Aid[/b:53c61d52f2] concert!
Here are some of the performers!

Boy George (ISKcon) "Do You Really Want to Hurt My Cult?"
Eddie Hansen (SOI) doing a Prince version of ‘When Doves Cry’ "When Crows Cry" (dedicated to Cara)
Madonna (Kaballah Center) could sing “Lack of Light”
Beck (Scientology) performs “Junk Cult”
Donovan (TM) “Wear My Cult Like Heaven”
Issac Hayes (Scientology) “Hot Buttered Cult Shaft’s You”
Michael Jackson (Islam) “We Are the World of Cults”

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: January 15, 2007 12:49PM

[b:cc9c3ee792]Dedicated to all ex Brahmacharis[/b:cc9c3ee792]

[b:cc9c3ee792]LEAVING MT. BALDY

I came down from the mountain
after many years of study
and rigorous practice.
I left my robes hanging on a peg
in the old cabin
where I had sat so long
and slept so little.
I finally understood
I had no gift
for Spiritual Matters.
'Thank You, Beloved'
I heard a heart cry out
as I entered the stream of cars
on the Santa Monica Freeway,
westbound for L.A.
A number of people
(some of them practitioners)
have begun to ask me angry questions
about The Ultimate Reality.
I suppose it's because
they don't like to see
old Jikan smoking

~Leonard Cohen

Dear Roshi,
I'm sorry that I cannot
help you now, because
I met this woman.

Please forgive my
selfishness.

I send you
Birthday Greetings,
deep affection and
respect.

Jikan
the useless monk
bows his head

~Leonard Cohen[/b:cc9c3ee792][/color:cc9c3ee792]

[b:cc9c3ee792]Both Poems from "The Book of Longing"[/b:cc9c3ee792][b:cc9c3ee792][/b:cc9c3ee792]

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: TheTruthAsItIs ()
Date: January 15, 2007 06:57PM

I have been on about 16 machines in the last 6 weeks, hence my lack of posts. Been braining my head in the dunes of upper Africa, but my thoughts always come back here. I have this year through Rick's forum at last been able to let go of this chick in my head, she done me in, for most of my life but I don't think Rick will ever really understand this, but at last I have been able to let go and somehow someplace I hope that he can understand that he makes a lot of difference to a lot of people's lives. This forum helped me to do that. They say that you get certain kinds of men in life, one that fall in love only once, and I guess thats was me. I did and I never loved again. But reading through these posts has helped me let go, and I feel really free and happy tonight. Where I am right now is in a tent in the dunes with no chicks for miles just the bedouins, and I am thinking a little about what I read quickly. There was one post, I think there is one soldier named Krishna Ras Das or something like that (english is not my first language) and I read it real quick and I was thinking this guy has got to be kidding. So if I am wrong but I was thinking what sort of prick is this who blames a girl for not having a dick at her side on some kind of spiritual shortfalling and at the same time lefthands this Brendon for being the "fall guy" for all of their short comings. Maybe he doesn't realise that she doesnt need some half assed prick to make her life fulfilled (although she doesnt realise this yet), and that his explanation for the field of kuruksektra does not work, that his excuses to not listen to gossip does not work, that what he has to say, is crap and does not come even fucking 2% near what a true devotee of krishna would say. I say he is a coward who does not have a clue, don't pick on single woman who is obviously sick but is a fucking hero for what she is doing against all odds and this "Brendan" who I feel is being blamed for being a "nice guy" to correct what is fundamentally wrong with YOU, not HIM. Give Brendan a break you fucking hypocrities. I never met him in my life, but I can tell he is your fall guy. I dont accept and no one here does either. You self satisfied hypocritical fucks. Preach the truth and address what has to be addressed. Dont fucking pass the rotten apple of your own failures to the most weak in your group. What you have said in no way excuses you and lets you go on, and a happy easy life. None of us are satsisfied with your excuses, which you think in your own heart let you go on with no accountability. Unfortunately for you, Krishna is not so easily satisfied and wants real accountability, not some half assed half hearted picked from the book explantation which fucking lets you off the hook so you can go back to slinging your ass on some complicated yoga position, thinking you can give some half assed banana explanation and go back to your cushy stupid lying life, with probably some stupid fat wife who has no idea of what it means to have integrity. Anyways, I think we need to take some lessons from Arrakis:

The prophet is not diverted by illusions of past, present and future. The fixity of language determines such linear distinctions. Prophets hold a key to the lock in a language. The mechanical image remains only an image to them. This is not a mechanical universe. The linear progression of events is imposed by the observer. Cause and effect? That's not it at all. The prophet utters fateful words. You glimpse a thing "destined to occur." But the prophetic instance releases something of infinite portent and power. The universe undergoes a ghostly shift. Thus, the wise prophet conceals actuality behind shimmering labels. The uninitiated then believe the prophetic language is ambiguous. The listener distrusts the prophetic messenger. Instinct tells you how the utterance blunts the power of such words. The best prophets lead you up to the curtain and let you peer through for yourself.

The Stolen Journals

God Emperor of Dune

Grow Up Pretenders, you are no more and no less, than your brother, you liars ...

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: TheTruthAsItIs ()
Date: January 15, 2007 07:17PM

Nothing less, than the profits that SOI has been raking in from drug activities for years, Cult needs to follow properly what exactly the DEA had an interest in New Zealand for what?

WHY? WHY? WHY?

Why the fuck would the DEA have an interest in stupid boring New Zealand? I wonder why?

Could it be drugs? No ? Of course not?

Stupid Radha, lying hypoctical shit, when he knows that SOI takes in money from drug lords ... PRICK ... now says he can ignore the "GOSSIP" when it goes back to "drugs"????

He should know that the DEA missed his fucking post box by a breath, prick sold marijuana for "pocket money" ....

Little Miss Cult Should check out the DEA and who is being held there and why?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.