Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: January 11, 2007 11:37PM

Moderator, I am wandering why Rkdas has been banned. It seems important to me, someone who's life has been screwed because of SOI, to have someone from the organization be able to speak, to have answers to confronted questions.

A responce to Rkdas, you mentioned our "gossip", nothing that I have written is gossip, it is all true

Options: ReplyQuote
Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: January 11, 2007 11:53PM

jograves

But, what I have seen is that anytime a person leaves the group of SOI, then the devotess say that person went crazy, or that they were offensive, and now there crazy because of it. There are allot of fear tactics put in place to discourage people from questioning what is going on with the group. They are told if they question, it will be offensive, and then one will go crazy.

Yup, first you go crazy, then you jump, maybe?
Is that what they really mean when they say "fallen"?

Yes, their theories of why people go crazy are totally [b:abf4ff375f]absurd and ridiculous. [/b:abf4ff375f] :?

:?

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: January 11, 2007 11:57PM

om shati shanti shanti:

Rkdas was resorting to personal attacks in an apparent effort to subvert the thread and harass people.

Increasingly, his responses were more flames than meaningful information.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: cultreporter ()
Date: January 12, 2007 02:37AM

om shanti shanti shanti
Moderator, I am wandering why Rkdas has been banned. It seems important to me, someone who's life has been screwed because of SOI, to have someone from the organization be able to speak, to have answers to confronted questions.

A responce to Rkdas, you mentioned our "gossip", nothing that I have written is gossip, it is all true

As the person who RKd screwed I wouldn't care whether he posted or not but I agree that his only interest would be in subverting this thread. That man is pure malevolence.

At first he came in here pointing the finger at me and emntk who he knows from when we were students for being unmarried and accussing that this was because Krishna had decided that we were unfit to raise children and claiming that I was everyone on the board when he had just posted under another name purporting to be a child, and now he has done a complete turn around blaming a current cult member.

On that end to the followers he would be saying "forum? what forum? of course I wouldn't waste my time posting there." Just like when he is asked about what religion he is and says "Oh we just practice meditation."

Like a lot of Siddha loyalists, following his example, RKd operates on the principle "If you can't dazzle them with brilliance bamboozle them with bullshit."

I wasn't out of SOI for a week before I went crazy :roll:

First off there was a message sent to Brendon who RKd seperated me from that I had committed suicide. So when I call up a couple of days later you can imagine the reception that I got. Then it was that I had pretended to be sick (I found out I had a tumor while I was with SOI) well I must have pretended otherwise I would have died um...do you want to see the hospital records? Talk to the doctor? No - because I know that you are lying already. Same as he knows I am lying about his son being abused and no he does not want any of the facts - he never did - and that is why the police became involved because he wouldn't do anything.

Then it was that I was 'stalking' him because I tried to phone him and sent him e-mail. What is strange about doing this with someone who I not that long before spent pretty much 24-7 with and who used to call/SMS me up to 5 times a day from work and would even talk to me on MSN when he had just seen me ten minutes before I went on-line is beyond me - but apparently trying to talk to him made me 'psychotic and dangerous'.

When I asked him why he was saying things like this he just did that thought blocking thing that he does. I didn't recognise the signs at the time and that this is just a standard part of how cults operate and effect people. Then RKd takes him to the police to report me for stalking. A 30 year old guy standing there with someone else talking for him at a police station nowhere near where he lived and :roll: co-incidentally :roll: abusive text messages come through to his phone right when they are at the police station. I heard this from the police. Of course my number wasn't on them, you can hide any number on mobile phones. The police officer that RKd arranged to see is real but the whole affair was handled under the table. When I actually showed up at the station there was no report, no case and I was told I should just leave Queensland (since I don't live there) and forget all about it. Did I forget to mention there is a cop attatched to that station that is a member of the cult? We used to go to his place to chant and his kids would come over some weekends.

Dave (I wish that I knew his last name) He lives at Caliope St Beenleigh with his wife Sandra where they are active in trying to recruit new members through meditation classes run from their house if you are reading you are a corrupt A*hole.

There is a lot to be said about the whole issue with the police and the crazy thing. I am sure I will get around to blogging it at some point. It just went on and on and I couldn't make any sense out of it until I realised that I was by far the only one and got an idea of how cults work in general.

When I went back to the house and he saw me the look on his face really was as if a whole army of Yammadudes were walking up the driveway. He actually came outside and saw me as I was walking up to knock on the front door and just pulled an abrupt turn, went back in through the garage he had come out of and hit the door closer. Do I really look that scary guys in my photo? I am 5'5 hardly speak above a whispher and have a chronic physical disability. This guy is one of the biggest guys I have ever seen - 6'5 and even his sister can pick me up - but he was scared. What is scary about me except that I know the truth that he doesn't want to face?

I am just so glad that I realised who the crazy ones are - and RKd is definitely their leader on the Gold Coast.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: January 12, 2007 02:40AM

freeatlast!
I just wrote this really long post and it gets lost when I try to post it, thats happened to we like three times now. what the hell?

When you have the post a reply window open for a long time it seems that your login session expires, which is a standard feature of more secure forums. We always copy the text when it is a long message to paste after signing in again. It caused plenty of frustration on this end until we got in the habit of doing that.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: January 12, 2007 03:14AM

Yes, [b:b0989731c9]ABSURD AND RIDICULOUS...[/b:b0989731c9]

Just like the latest drunken person in the park episode *(things like this have been going on at least 20 years!)... I remember a time, mid 1970s, when Siddha would actually take the time to talk to drunken old layabouts in the park! Yes, this actually happened! But nowadays he tends to sensationalize the smallest matter and blame his followers for everything. Maybe his followers also allowed flies and bees to disrupt their picnic as well? Those goddamned disciples!

So, what does J. Guru expect in a public park??? Maybe he will get his political puppets to pass a bill that will allow no-one else to speak in the parks, except [b:b0989731c9]HIMSELF[/b:b0989731c9] of course???

Did he expect his bodyguards to physically assault a person for approaching their little "picnic"???

Maybe he will make his bodyguards fast for six months and then next time they get harrassed by a person in the park they will be too weak and fatigued to do anything about it???

I'm sure ACB would have just ignored the incident and carried on regardless, while praising his disciples for chanting the names of God. Maybe RKd will pull out the old "time and place" clause, as if there were no drunken people in the parks in India in the old days???

:P

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: January 12, 2007 03:51AM

[b:bc6000cb25]just-googling :[/b:bc6000cb25]

Did he expect his bodyguards to physically assault a person for approaching their little "picnic"???

And I wonder what would happen if they did? Is it the old this is Krishna's park anyway so we are just taking it back for him - the same as when followers on the Gold Coast rip off flowers out of people's gardens or when ISKCON pickpocketed people routine?

Of course the flower gathering goes on under the cover of night they don't just walk up and knock on the door of someone with a nice garden and say Hi I'm Repo-das here to collect Krishna's flowers. :lol:

From what I have heard he carries on as if he owns the whole island telling his followers that they have to get off the island as punishment - and definitely if they can't pay their fines.

I would sugguest that those who are following this thread in Hawaii that are concerned about SOI keep an eye on what Mike Gabbard the senator introduces in relation to public parks.

Damn I wish I was in Hawaii to get a film of one of these gatherings and check if they were in accordance with the law. Here you need all kinds of permission to do stuff like that - you even have to get a declaration signed by the local police station and permission from the local council. Public gatherings are people's right but there are standards - expecially when they want to impose other's access to public space.

Well I do have enough to keep me busy here..

Australian School of Meditation has the registered trading names of Chaitaya Mission, The Vege Chip Company, and Australian School of Meditation Transcendental Sound. As far as with The Vege Chip Company - that could have fooled me (or anyone) is a business is actually a charitable institution that is income tax exempt.

The only way that this company could be income tax exempt is if it is furthering a religion - ie - distribuing prashadam in accordance with KC on behalf of Science of Identity which is not religious or sectarian. It is illegal in Australia to sell offerred foods without the product being clearly marked.

So Vege Chips are imposing on Buddhists, Christians, Orthodox Jews and followers of other spiritual masters (Muslims too I think) by deceiving them into eating food that is an offence to their religion and no doubt bank-rolling right wing politicians which gay and lesbian people would be none too supportive of, no matter what country the persecution is in, and major tax dodging.

I wonder if now is the time and place to get away with all this when someone takes the trouble to tell all these people?

[www.abr.business.gov.au]

www.ajitas.com.au

I don't know what is with the Mexican BTW but I think it is an artist rendition of the owner of the company (Siddha) hiding his face from the public view. I have heard that Ajita is the name of the disciple that started the business. There is an Ajita das in SOI, but I can't confirm this 100%

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: January 12, 2007 05:52AM

I am finishing off my list of names today which I will publish on my site soon, as always on everything there further comment is invited.

If anyone would like to have a look at this list from the expose book Monkey on a Stick and see if they recognise any of these as Sai/Siddha disciples and could let me know I would appreciate it.

[www.harekrsna.org]

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: zelig ()
Date: January 12, 2007 07:06AM

freeatlast!
I just wrote this really long post and it gets lost when I try to post it, thats happened to we like three times now. what the hell?

Hi Free!
I have lost a few posts too, especially the long ones. The reply field times out. I now compose them on Word and copy onto the reply form, so if it gets lost, I have a backup, plus my own record.
Hope this helps.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: zelig ()
Date: January 12, 2007 07:23AM

Radha Krishna das

No I am not a pure devotee. I seek only to be a servant of Krishna and pray that He will forgive me for the role that I have played in harming one who is attracted to Narasingha.

The person you should beg forgiveness from is not your guru, but Cara herself, as well as Brenden. CB can not forgive you for the offences and harm you have done to her and Brenden.
You should know the story of the devotee who offended an innocent person (in this case a sage or something) and how Vishnu would not forgive him when he tried to apologize. His sudarshan chakra (Vishnu's ninja-like, disc shaped weapon) chased him all over the universe until he prostrated himself at the feet of and apologized to the offended party. [You Vedic scholar types will know the particulars. You BLEW IT Maui! I warned you.]

You have no idea how you have interfered with destiny or not. And to point the finger at Bren just shows your lack of character. You see this behavior with children all the time. "I din't do it! He did it!" [And I am NO fan of the wimp Mr Been, but he apparently was royally messed with too]. Your guru can not possibly forgive you for that. You will be accountable for your own actions karmically.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.