Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: January 11, 2007 11:12AM

Shankar's real name is Allan Yoza. You can check out some more info on his dharma farms at this link:

[www.organicvolunteers.com]

He use to own a building supply business on the Big Isalnd, has owned big parcels of land, and was involved in the illegal surveying busness they had going on, and may still have.

Shankar was an original devotee of Chris Butler's, before CB joined Iskon. Shankar lives in Hilo, HI.

Options: ReplyQuote
Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: January 11, 2007 11:21AM

Ravi did have a wife, can't remember her name right now. Ravi's wife had a affair with Uddava's husband, Krsna japa das, and it ended her and Ravi's marriage. Ravi's last name is Knickerbocker, he works for the parks and recreaction department for the city of Vacaville.

What I have been told by devotees is that Ravi's wife went crazy, along with his daughters. But, what I have seen is that anytime a person leaves the group of SOI, then the devotess say that person went crazy, or that they were offensive, and now there crazy because of it. There are allot of fear tactics put in place to discourage people from questioning what is going on with the group. They are told if they question, it will be offensive, and then one will go crazy.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: January 11, 2007 11:40AM

om shanti shanti shanti
Ravi did have a wife, can't remember her name right now. Ravi's wife had a affair with Uddava's husband, Krsna japa das, and it ended her and Ravi's marriage. Ravi's last name is Knickerbocker, he works for the parks and recreaction department for the city of Vacaville.

What I have been told by devotees is that Ravi's wife went crazy, along with his daughters. But, what I have seen is that anytime a person leaves the group of SOI, then the devotess say that person went crazy, or that they were offensive, and now there crazy because of it. There are allot of fear tactics put in place to discourage people from questioning what is going on with the group. They are told if they question, it will be offensive, and then one will go crazy.

I think her name was Pam (?) - can't remember her initiated name, though. She was a very nice girl. One time she was "volunteered" to ask one of the pre-arranged questions during one of the televised lectures... she was very nervous and J. Guru blasted her real bad for this in front of the whole group (instead of showing some compassion)... she must have felt bad (I felt real bad for her at that time)... If I had been her, I would have walked out there and then and never returned. :oops: :cry:

Seems an unlikely match of her with KJd, but I guess the game of musical chairs is the name of the game in this group... I can see why KJd would be ostracized after this, though!!

:roll: :!:

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: January 11, 2007 11:52AM

emntk wrote : Perhaps if not for the direct order from Chris Butler (Siddhaswarupananda Paramahamsa Jagad Guru Srila Prabhupada) that Cara's personal life be interfered with and gossiped about (you admitted to being involved in)

There was no direct order from Srila Prabhupad. The situation was that Cara sought to come to the Gold Coast and sought to be a student of Srila Prabhupad. She was a very quiet and serious student and always very helpful I have been told. Despite all of the challenging circustances that presented she stayed always loyal to your brother Ash. She would accept no criticism against him, eventhough he is not perfect. She accepted instruction from him eventhough he is not a pure devotee, he is not even a disciple. I have read the account that she had published about how she came to be here and how she had so much loyalty for him and it was very sad. No-one was really aware of this. It does make a lot of sense that her faith was hurt by this situation, as she has not seen anything to believe that her faith was rightly guided to anything but the present conclusion of what she is doing now.

I asked if she would accept his instruction again and the response was yes if he acted like it. That is a fair and wise decision on her part.

If Cara continues with what she is doing it will be the worst thing which has happened to SIF and Srila Prabhupad's followers. It will hurt so many people.

Quite frankly whatever happens from today onwards is the sole responsibility of Brendon Rice. He accepted the responsibility for a young female devotee and regardless of what motivated him to do this he did not take the responsibility seriously.

I gave him advice to get rid of Cara, to the effect that his former wife is the sister of my wife. Of course he was aware of this. Of course with hindsight that was a selfish and imperfect action on my part, not Srila Prabhupad's or anyone elses. At any rate that advice and the decision that it led to did not make either of the people involved better devotees, which I had faith that it would. I have admitted my fault on this. It is up to him whether he chooses to admit to his.

He has been asked to put an end to this which it has been stated that he could do at any time. The fact that he has not done a single thing demonstrates his lack of loyalty to Srila Prabhupad and his God-brothers and demonstrates that he has no remorse for abusing a woman who was never before his intervention anywhere near the path that she is on now. It is well beyond time that he learnt to accept responsibility and act as a bramacharin.

Perhaps considering my past faults he does not see that he should take any advice from me now, although I am sure that he would see the fruit of his actions - and can certainly see the fruits of his inactions as a consequence. On his head be it.

zelig wrote : So, how's that working out for ya? Are ya pure yet!?

No I am not a pure devotee. I seek only to be a servant of Krishna and pray that He will forgive me for the role that I have played in harming one who is attracted to Narasingha.

Just Googling wrote : So, Rasha Kishka das, what do you think of your spiritual master who seems to be condoning the war in Iraq???

Don't you think it is strange that the USA has quite an interest in the crude oil reserves in that part of the world???

Don't you think it strange that your spiritual master is also from the USA but also teaches that we are not American, Moslem, etc etc and at the same time profits greatly from the American machine by living such a luxurious lifestyle???

I really do not concern myself with worldly affairs. This world is not permanent and trying to make it perfect is really just a waste of energy and a symptom of forgetting that Krishna is the supreme controller. I have full faith in Srila Prabhupad's divine knowledge and as one who seeks to humbly surrender to Him I accept His judgement on such issues.

cultreporter wrote : Not that a lot of his followers will ever see it but the obvious truth is he is just a man and sadly a man that may have brought a lot of good into people's lives if not for the corruption that inevitably comes from setting oneself up to play God. What is this aversion to humanity that KC seems to have? Everyone seems so caught up in trying to make themselves a saint or beating themselves up because they are not a saint or giving up and diving into total debauchery because what the hell I can't be a saint.

Wasn't the whole goal meant to be to just love Krishna?

It may appear that Srila Prabhupad was a man that had an ordinary life, but that is simply Krishna's arrangement. I will not speculate on why this was His arrangement. You are correct that it is the faithful and the seekers that are born to attain to Krishna - they do not have to struggle so much, but they must stay on the path that leads to Him. Srila Prabhupad through His experience came to associate with Krishna and develop a genuine affection for Him. He saw the truth at ISKCON through the love of Krishna who allowed Him to carry on the mission of His Divine Grace.

There has been much gossip regarding Srila Prabhupad's wife Vaishnava dasi when all that is required is acceptance that Krishna provided or her as a woman to be put into the best possible care for a woman who is on the path of a pure devotee. If someone prays sincerely to Krishna and has even a drop of affection for Him then He will provide for them to come to Him. I genuinely fear for those that have interfered with Krishna's actions. I look at it though not as a test that we have failed, because Krishna is merciful and always forgiving but one that we could still pass, if not for the actions of a stubborn and errant student as mentioned.

As I cannot accept any further responsibility for the situation it is pointless for me to spend anymore time on it, and I have no desire to read in the gossip that is being written about now. I have spoken my piece and have given the guidance of Srila Prabhupad's teachings to be accepted or not accepted.

Haribol

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: jograves ()
Date: January 11, 2007 12:00PM

But, what I have seen is that anytime a person leaves the group of SOI, then the devotess say that person went crazy, or that they were offensive, and now there crazy because of it. There are allot of fear tactics put in place to discourage people from questioning what is going on with the group. They are told if they question, it will be offensive, and then one will go crazy.

Yup, first you go crazy, then you jump, maybe?
Is that what they really mean when they say "fallen"?

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: freeatlast! ()
Date: January 11, 2007 12:07PM

I just wrote this really long post and it gets lost when I try to post it, thats happened to we like three times now. what the hell?

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: cultreporter ()
Date: January 11, 2007 04:01PM

Found an interesting article on Allan Yoza relating to Mike Gabbard campaign contributions.

[hawaiiislandjournal.com]

"I didn't know about Bhakti Yoga or Hare Krishna before I came," wrote one Dharma Farms work exchange participant, at a Web site for organic farming volunteers. "I don't know what I was thinking but it's not what I got.... Be prepared for being immersed in chanting, rituals, offerings, gatherings, and constant togetherness - 24/7.... If you are not looking for a new faith, then I think it is pretty suffocating and you do not feel as though you have an independence from them."

These are the links I have been publishing for info on Noni -

[attrainternships.ncat.org]

www.healingnoni.com

I have never tried it but have read a few articles that claims it looks, smells and tastes like horse pee. I don't want to know who had to do the comparitative studies for that.

On the healing noni link they make all sorts of claims that would make it the greatest health product of all time or some sort of organic snake oil :wink: This is my summary of their info from www.xanga.com/carisjames

Claims that Noni (a tropical fruit) has a host of health benefits including as an immune booster, digestive stimulant (used as a laxative), antioxidant, painkiller "75% as effective as morphine sulfate in relieving pain without the toxic side effects" antibacterial, antifungal, antiparasitic, anti inflammatory, and anti cancerous "Noni juice contains noni-ppt, which has shown anti-tumor activity."

Also selling Hawaiian Property on a few links in Google, just showing up as a contact person on ads.

When I was first on the GC there was a website called something like Affordable Hawaiian Property, being set up for internet auctions. I am not sure that it ever went up on-line. Someone sent me a link for a similar site a while back but I know this was not it. Watching this was how I learned that it says in 'As It Is' that it is ok for a businessman to cheat in the process of being a business man because he is fulfilling his duty, and got a nice tutorial in photoshop. The order for the site was to make the properties look a LOT better than they were. Dank rock covered plots were made to look like vibrant fields with not a rock in sight. Power lines cess pits and awkward slopes that I imagine would be awkward, if not impossible to build on were removed. The guy was a really abusive dumbass, sending some of the doctored photos back to be done again because the sky wasn't blue enough, and complaining that the entry field for numbers would not recognise bizarre decimal combinations. He wanted the site set up so that accidental bids could not be retrieved and so it wouldn't show up in the bid tracking if he was up bidding the properties and all sorts of other demands. I was told that he was gifted the job because he was a disciple and really had no idea what he was doing running a business. I'm pretty sure it is the same guy.

:?: Om - You mention that he was involved with an illegal surveying business - was he was busted for this and and do you have any idea when it happened?

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: cultreporter ()
Date: January 11, 2007 04:21PM

RKd I am sure we all could have guessed how you would respond to your questioners here - just trying to serve Siddha, don't concern yourself with worldly affairs, don't condone gossip, if Siddha says that it's right it must be. I guess the buck passing is standard practice as well. All this must be contained in one of the books that only those personally approved by the disciples are allowed to buy. :wink:

Quite frankly whatever happens from today onwards is the sole responsibility of Brendon Rice. He accepted the responsibility for a young female devotee and regardless of what motivated him to do this he did not take the responsibility seriously.

It's just beyond pathetic now - both that you give it and that he and other people there take it. He's not going to do anything. If Siddha said jump off a bridge (or if he even thought he said it) there would be no hesitation. There is so many games being played there I can't even conceive of what to possibly say in response to that. It is a very sad state of affairs.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: emntk ()
Date: January 11, 2007 06:24PM

Oh! There was no order from Siddhaswarupananda Paramahamsa to mess with Cara's personal life. But you said it was a direct order from Chris. How am I to make up my mind whether you were lying then or later. Just like when a person joins SOI on a lie only to be told some other truth later. How is a person to know which is the real lie? Perhaps they are all lies, some are half truths and some are common sense convoluted and twisted to the point of absurdity. If you would drop the saintly act and speak as if you understand what is occuring here you might receive a warmer welcome.

You see because there is a problem with blaming my brother for everything and expecting him to sort it out. There are many people here that have an issue not unrelated but mutually exclusive to Cara's issues that you are also going to have to contend with even if the problem was resolved.

Why were you all criticising my brother in the first place? For being imperfect? Well that kind of back fired on you didn't it? Requiring you to admit your own imperfections. Cara was a new student and you somehow treat her like she should be perfect and all knowing that her actions are correct while you openly admit to your own imperfections after long standing involving with a so-called perfect spiritual master. Not that I think for a moment she has done a single thing wrong but it's just the contradiction I am getting from your post. You had her kicked out on the street. Then you state that this should not have diminished her faith in ASM at all. Not to mention the other disciples that were engaged in gossiping about her and to her. No how could she lose 'faith' in you guys at all?

If you expect me to believe that my brother's actions from here on in are in anyway his own given that you have admitted to blackmailing him, that he will never see his son again, on Chris Butler's order that he do as he is told, then think again

It's a religious cult and if you or anyone on the Gold Coast maintain faith in a guy in Hawaii that treats you all like his permanent slaves - "get me this", "cover this with foil", "eat my toenails", "toenails have been revoked", "I'm not going to speak in public because of an alcoholic individual out for a stroll", "give up on your children they are a waste and start with a new generation", and whatever else he is upto then you are blindly following a fraud. Many people are going to be hurt by this fraud if his religious cult (that is claiming not to be a religion) is not exposed.

Googling makes a good point. I remember before Veejay passed away Siddha criticised him for watching the news stating that if one is not planning to do anything about what they see there is no reason for them to know about world events. Then at the same thing he states that even a babies coughing is irrelevant? How is a war suddenly to take precedence over God yet a babies coughing should not. The war is irrelevant too right? Homosexuals doing what they do is irrelevant too? Even siddha's spiritual master stated so, to siddha, and this is the person who authorises him as a guru, his link in the disciplic succesion. Yet he is out there speaking out and politically motivated in making homosexuality illegal. That is way more important than concern of a sick child. Right? These contradictions in your supposed perfect spiritual masters teachings and behaviors hardly suggest that he is 'perfect'.

It is no wonder why this is going to effect many people. Because it makes your spiritual master look like a complete rascal. Your attempt to pass it off as gossip is weak. As if none of this is true it's just us having heard this from a friend of a friend right? Nice try RKd. :roll:

What is Siddha doing to rectify the situation besides getting you, his imperfect servant, to come on here and continually perform bad PR and make an ass of yourself?

Games, games, games, I think Cara really has had enough of your games to play anymore with you.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: January 11, 2007 10:02PM

Radha Krishna das has been banned from this message board.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.