Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: cultreporter ()
Date: January 10, 2007 06:15PM

zelig
Kris did spend some time with his dying mother and chanted to her softly.

I haven't been able to get that thought out of my head all day. Just the image of it in my mind takes me back to the thoughts of the caring, quietly spoken, always turning to Krishna spiritual master that I never got to see (or hear of for that matter) Of course I felt much less sentimental reading that he didn't want to go to her memorial because he is not much for 'partying'.

Not that a lot of his followers will ever see it but the obvious truth is he is just a man and sadly a man that may have brought a lot of good into people's lives if not for the corruption that inevitably comes from setting oneself up to play God. What is this aversion to humanity that KC seems to have? Everyone seems so caught up in trying to make themselves a saint or beating themselves up because they are not a saint or giving up and diving into total debauchery because what the hell I can't be a saint.

Wasn't the whole goal meant to be to just love Krishna? :cry:

Options: ReplyQuote
Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: January 11, 2007 12:00AM

fdouble
I did a quick search via google and Youtube, and the closest match I could find was a rendition of "Ganesha Sharinam Sharinam Ganesha" : [www.youtube.com] . . . However, I'm a little ignorant as to if it would even make sense for CB's group to be singing such a song.

The best guess from here between us who have seen way too much JG speaks is that maybe it was Gopala - which means Krishna. If you look at the end of this video that karmiproductions put on YouTube there is a fairly typical chant at the end from JG speaks.

[www.youtube.com]

If you do find them chanting Ganesh I would like to know, but we really can't imagine it.
fdouble
I did a quick search via google and Youtube, and the closest match I could find was a rendition of "Ganesha Sharinam Sharinam Ganesha" : [www.youtube.com] . . . However, I'm a little ignorant as to if it would even make sense for CB's group to be singing such a song.

The best guess from here between us who have seen way too much JG speaks is that maybe it was Gopala - which means Krishna. If you look at the end of this video that karmiproductions put on YouTube there is a fairly typical chant at the end from JG speaks.

There are a few episodes of JG speaks here -

[www.youtube.com]

Careful you don't get sucked in though. :shock:

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: January 11, 2007 12:03AM

That last post went a little crazy :? Sorry all. The second link for the JG Speaks was [www.indiadivine.org]

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: January 11, 2007 12:15AM

phenup das is living in Sacramento, he gives lectures once a week at the med center, also holds a gathering at a neighbors house near the med center once a week.

Do you know who the neighboors house is that the gatherings happen?

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: January 11, 2007 12:35AM

I'm curious as to what goes on at this med centre? Anyone have any details they want to share on that?

Freeatlast - glad to see you. Hope that you are doing ok.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: January 11, 2007 02:50AM

Breaking news : It is not pleasing to share the teachings of a bonafide spiritual master :o SIF says Lord Caitanya was wrong![/color:64fbef2a4d][/size:64fbef2a4d]

I just got notified by You Tube that the Science of Identity Foundation has had three recordings removed for copyright infringement. That probably means that the others won't last long - including the one I put up tonight where he makes fun of the girl with bulimia. It's from the All Nothing Lecture actually, so you know it's good. :wink: Actually it's quite vulgar and tragic and it is 100% real and unedited. You want to hear a pure devotee say 'shit-face' here is your chance.

[www.youtube.com]

It is worth noting that two were not jokes but proof of facts that we have talked about here. (Actually RKd dared us.)

My official response to SIF is :lol: :lol: :lol:

I gotta wait for my tech girl and boy to get up and sort out how we are going to get back on-line. If they hate the clips then they [b:64fbef2a4d]must[/b:64fbef2a4d] be important.

Do you think it would dampen their victory party a little much if I announce that I am currently negotiating to get a radio spot on a Sydney metro station talking about cults. Apparently the station managers consider this would be of interest to a lot of people and were very impressed with my professional application - which included the YouTube content - I'm going Alex Jones on your asses! :P I got the idea from recent posts - if they would let cult members and frothing at the mouth homophobes on the radio then it can't be that hard right?

Now I was very nice and I certainly dropped enough hints about how I would get to the point of admitting that I was wrong and going away like a good girl into my kitchen. This is why you should have stuck to the reg of no gambling - because if you are going to bet against the truth and my ability and determination to tell it you are going to lose. If a few clips on the net, a forum thread and a blog threaten you so much then you must be standing on pretty shaky grounds my friends and I for one would like to thank you for sharing that with us.

I don't care if I have to go stand out on the streets of Sydney and Brisbane handing out dossiers on Siddha and lists of SOI businesses with the reasons why they should be boycotted. I will show that video to every christian leader that will spare me 5minutes 38seconds of their time. I will rally everyone that is offended by the mass deception being perpetrated against their religous practices by selling Vege Chips as unmarked offerred food. It must be what you want because you've tried everything except the one thing that would actually work so infact I am only acting with your approval.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: January 11, 2007 04:29AM

om shanti shanti shanti
Ms. Harvey is from Carmichael, CA, which is right next to Sacramento. If you study Mike Gabbard's political campaign contributors, you will find the name of other Harveys from Carmichael.

Ms. Harvey initiated name is Uddava dasi. She lives in her home in Carmicheal, which the devotees call the med center. Usually there is a gathering there each weekend. She was married to a man Krsna japa das, but he was always an outsider of sorts, and I guess they divorced, now Uddava is supposedly married to a man from Poland. Anyone know where Krishna japa das is? He use to sell used cars in the Sacramento area.[/quote]

From what I remember, Krsna Japa das was a sincere disciple for many years. I never knew him as an outsider in those days... I am surprised that they were divorced! His brother, Josh, was a bit of an outsider, though...

:idea: But I suppose Uddhava was definitely the dominant one, spiritually speaking, and maybe this become too much for Krsna Japa!!! :wink:

:?:

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: freeatlast! ()
Date: January 11, 2007 05:17AM

quote/ do you know who the neighbors house is that gatherings were happening?/quote

The guys name was Ravi, I don't know if that was his initiated name but he was definately a desciple, he had a 16 year old daughter who was pregnant but no sign of a wife. He lived with a bunch of other students, one a happily married couple with kids, they shared a duplex in carmicheal, I used to walk there once a week from the med center for the gathering.

Cultreporter what would you like to know? I have information on pretty much all the desciples in the sacramento area and lived at the med center for like 6 months, usually there was a gathering everynight at a different desciples house, not usually advertised but always open to the public.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: January 11, 2007 08:55AM

I have information on pretty much all the desciples in the sacramento area and lived at the med center for like 6 months

Freeatlast, I am interested to know why you stopped associating with SOI. What were your experiences in Sac, and the med center, that you decide to leave and go in different direction?, or are you still involved?

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: January 11, 2007 09:17AM

freeatlast!
Cultreporter what would you like to know? I have information on pretty much all the desciples in the sacramento area and lived at the med center for like 6 months, usually there was a gathering everynight at a different desciples house, not usually advertised but always open to the public.

As much as you would like to tell me - any names, places, addresses, anything that you feel ok about sharing. I have not had any source as yet that has been in California recently so any and all observations would be very valuable in exposing SOI.

The Noni business has been quite elusive evethough it seems to be a major point of recruitment. I only have the initiated name of the Shankar as the owner - who reportedly knows where the "fags" live on the Big Island! :roll:

As everyone who has been there knows a lot of abuses go on and I think documenting these is important, although they are not easy things to want to remember or talk about.

Did you get to see Siddha at all? Were you deceived into going into SOI and engaged in the slavery that is Siddha's 'devotional service' ?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.