Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: zelig ()
Date: January 06, 2007 12:15PM

Cara - I am sorry to see your website down. Hope you are okay!

Options: ReplyQuote
Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: atheist ()
Date: January 06, 2007 12:48PM

I've been reading this topic and find it very interesting. I have been interested in cults and/or odd religions for some time.

Long ago, in a large city on the East Coast I used to enjoy listening to the Hare Krishnas chanting in the business district. The Hare Krishnas used to give out little chick pea balls. They were delicious! They used to invite me to come and dance with them in "spiritual ecstasy." I never did.

It was just a coincidence that I was reading "Monkey on a Stick: Murder, Madness, and the Hare Krishnas" by John Hubner and Lindsey Gruson. This is quite an eye-opening book about the Hare Krishnas. You can read some chapters of "Monkey on a Stick" online at:

[www.harekrsna.org]

That was roughly five years ago. I soon learned about Mike Gabbard, Chris Butler and the Science of Identity Foundation.

Honolulu is a very good place to do research on this cult. Articles in the August 22, 1977 Honolulu Advertiser by reporter Walter Wright give detailed information about "Independents for Godly Government" and the beginnings of the Down to Earth Natural Stores chain. These articles are not online. I wish everyone who reads this topic or who is interested in Chris Butler, Mike Gabbard or the Science of Identity Foundation could read them.

The August 2004 issue of Honolulu Magazine has a very good article about Mike Gabbard which mentions Chris Butler and the Science of Identity Foundation and Gabbards connections to both. As far as I know, this article is not online, but it sure should be.

I have already learned much interesting information from this topic. I believe that I have some information to contribute and will do so if this post appears.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: emntk ()
Date: January 06, 2007 03:42PM

I hope Cara is okay, this post seems really strange and there is nothing on her website now, either...

Did some SIF storm troopers storm the fortress and hijack her computer?

Yo, Cara! DON'T DO IT! Whatever is going on right now, your best bet is KICK HIM IN THE BALLS AND RUN!

Just kick your way through as many balls as you have to and get the hell outta there. RUN!

I think Cara has already given them a kick in the nuts which is why SOI and it's constituents are so sore at her. :shock:

But thanks guys for your concern about me also. :lol:

Cara has not been hijacked she is just a little tired and frustrated with all the abuse and hijacking attempts at her personal life, reputation, computer, exposing of SOI and violence, death and sexual threats and other stuff.

This just shows the minds of those involved with SOI and it's sister organisations.

One leaves and another one comes. :roll: It seems to be quite the cycle and the sick mind behind it is not easy to deal with.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: January 06, 2007 09:35PM

Now there's a depressing thought... every time I gnaw on a head of lettuce, I shall be gnawed upon by creatures in a hellish planet. Talk about fire and brimstone stuff!

[b:7632db85d5]"There shall be gnashing of teeth and gnawing of knees by gnats, gnarled gnus and gnostic gnomes." [/color:7632db85d5][/b:7632db85d5]

GOD [i:7632db85d5]IS [/i:7632db85d5]KIND[/size:7632db85d5]

Yes, every time you walk to the bathroom you shall be crushing 6 billion bacteria with every footstep. [i:7632db85d5]Do it for Krishna![/i:7632db85d5] Every time you take a shit, you will be drowning one hundred billion bacteria into the sewage system. [i:7632db85d5]Do it for Krishna![/i:7632db85d5]: if you are farting for Krishna you will be saved. [b:7632db85d5]If, however, you are farting for your own [/color:7632db85d5]enjoyment, you will become one of the gnawed....[/b:7632db85d5]

:idea: Sai made up his own whacky analogy about pills that kill and pills that bring people back to life, so now it is my turn for the whacky analogy department:

The automobile designers at GM designed a car with a faulty steering mechanism. Some automobiles were coming off the road and smashing into pedestrians on the sidewalk... some were smashing into each other with head-on collisions. Now who would be to blame for all this mess? The drivers? The workers on the assembly line?? Or the designer???

:arrow: The explanation of my whacky analogy is this: God created us with a [b:7632db85d5]faulty tendency [/b:7632db85d5]to want to become the [b:7632db85d5]Supreme Enjoyers[/b:7632db85d5], however the catch is that if we want to become the Supreme Enjoyers, we will have to suffer untold miseries because of that...

Another question to be asked is this: I wonder why God, Krishna, Allah, Jove, would become so jealous and guarded about himself being the only Supreme Enjoyer??? :oops:

:?: :?: :?:

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: January 06, 2007 09:43PM

Tuco sez: When Sai-man says 'stand up,' stand up... when Sai-man says 'bow down,' bow down... when Sai-man says 'put a bag over your head,' put a bag over your head... when Sai-man says 'give me 50 percent,' give him 50%... when Sai-man says 'go to hell,' go to hell.[/size:696bf1d0d8]

:D

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: cultreporter ()
Date: January 06, 2007 10:15PM

zelig
Cara - I am sorry to see your website down. Hope you are okay!

Blog sites are not known for their security features. I had a lot of AOL based activity from Hawaii last night I noticed :wink:

Thank you to everyone for your support and patience with me in going to do this and that and I know it takes me a while but I am here working as always.

If you can't use the PM or e-mail buttons on this forum (because you need ten posts) you can still message me through Xanga www.xanga.com/carisjames (I am keeping this site btw) or karmiproductions on You Tube. I will give you my personal address either way. Not allowed to post it here tho.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: January 06, 2007 10:19PM

According to available records ACB had 4734 initiated disciples. How did he have time to instruct all these people?

What is known is that Siddha took his followers into ISKCON with him. Sugguestion that this was a planned infiltration is in the fact that he deliberately divided his followers up and they went to different locations.

Looking at the disciple database on-line there is Siddha himself (Siddhasvarupa at that time) and his cosest friend Tusta Krishna das (David Muncie) with several initiations taking place at the same recorded month year and place.

Now this is not to sugguest that all of the people initiated in the same months in the same locations are or were Sai followers, although I see it as probable to sugguest that they were/are.

If anyone recognises any of these names and can post or message me privatey I would appreciate it.

Siddhasvarupa dasa July 1971 Hawaii

[www.prabhupada.com]

Babhru dasa

Babhru Dasa (William R. Reed) is a lecturer in Rhetoric and Writing Studies at San Diego State University and an adjunct professor of English at San Diego Mesa College. He began chanting Hare Krsna in 1969 and joined ISKCON in Honolulu, Hawaii early in 1970. Over the years, he has preached throughout the Hawaiian Islands and in California and Mexico. He also founded and managed a gurukula in Hawaii in the 1970s and 1980s and taught at a gurukula in California during the 1980s. More recently, he served for several years on ISKCON San Diego's board of directors. (yes I did note the difference in initiation date in this summary, but the locations seemed significant to SOI and this may be an error. Subject to conirmation)

[www.iskcon.com]

Harikrpa dasa

Prahladahlada dasa (Eddie Hansen - is definitely a Siddha original)

Sasisekhara dasa

Tusta Krishna das March 1971 Bombay

[www.prabhupada.com]

Darsa dasa

Krsnatulasi devi-dasi

Ksudhi dasa

Mahamsa dasa

Padmavati devi-dasi

Pancadravida dasa

Pusta Krsna dasa

Vardhana dasa

Vegavan dasa

Katayani who was a follower in the Sai days was initiated in Pittsburgh in July 1971, no realated initiations.

Sydney May 1971

[www.prabhupada.com]

Acarya dasa
Ahoula devi-dasi
Ajita dasa
Bhajanabhi dasa
Caru dasa
Gaurangi devi-dasi
Govinda Mohini devi-dasi
Govindanandini devi-dasi
Krsnapremi devi-dasi
Kurma dasa
Mahaprabhu dasa
Nartaki devi-dasi
Nirmala-kumara dasa
Raghunatha dasa
Rasarani-devi devi-dasi
Rsabhadevi devi-dasi
Vaibhavi devi-dasi

I have 6 of these names as Siddha followers and a couple more that seem familiar. I will get back on this.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: January 06, 2007 10:41PM

when I type in my blog address it is still there without the images.

Rama and zelig and a couple of ppl have emailed to say that it is down?

I don't have time tonight (it is 2am here) to fix and update but if any of you guys can check and tell me if you are getting it I would appreciate it.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: zelig ()
Date: January 07, 2007 03:12AM

just-googling
Now there's a depressing thought... every time I gnaw on a head of lettuce, I shall be gnawed upon by creatures in a hellish planet. Talk about fire and brimstone stuff!

[b:927cfb20ad]"There shall be gnashing of teeth and gnawing of knees by gnats, gnarled gnus and gnostic gnomes." [/color:927cfb20ad][/b:927cfb20ad]

GOD [i:927cfb20ad]IS [/i:927cfb20ad]KIND[/size:927cfb20ad]

Yes, every time you walk to the bathroom you shall be crushing 6 billion bacteria with every footstep. [i:927cfb20ad]Do it for Krishna![/i:927cfb20ad] Every time you take a shit, you will be drowning one hundred billion bacteria into the sewage system. [i:927cfb20ad]Do it for Krishna![/i:927cfb20ad]: if you are farting for Krishna you will be saved. [b:927cfb20ad]If, however, you are farting for your own [/color:927cfb20ad]enjoyment, you will become one of the gnawed....[/b:927cfb20ad]

:idea: Sai made up his own whacky analogy about pills that kill and pills that bring people back to life, so now it is my turn for the whacky analogy department:

The automobile designers at GM designed a car with a faulty steering mechanism. Some automobiles were coming off the road and smashing into pedestrians on the sidewalk... some were smashing into each other with head-on collisions. Now who would be to blame for all this mess? The drivers? The workers on the assembly line?? Or the designer???

:arrow: The explanation of my whacky analogy is this: God created us with a [b:927cfb20ad]faulty tendency [/b:927cfb20ad]to want to become the [b:927cfb20ad]Supreme Enjoyers[/b:927cfb20ad], however the catch is that if we want to become the Supreme Enjoyers, we will have to suffer untold miseries because of that...

Another question to be asked is this: I wonder why God, Krishna, Allah, Jove, would become so jealous and guarded about himself being the only Supreme Enjoyer??? :oops:

:?: :?: :?:

ROTGLMAO!!!!!! [/size:927cfb20ad]:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tuco says, "There are two kinds of bacteria; Those that come out of a pure devotee ass and those that don't!"[/color:927cfb20ad][/size:927cfb20ad]

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: alfalfa ()
Date: January 07, 2007 06:00AM

cultreporter
If anyone recognises any of these names and can post or message me privatey I would appreciate it.

Acarya dasa

This could be the Acarya dasa (Alan Tibby) from New Zealand who came to the Philippines in early 1975 with Sudama Vipra. He soon married a Filipina from a wealthy family. According to Sudama it was because Acarya had been a bramacari for such a long time that Krishna gave him a good wife.
I'm pretty sure he was told to marry her by Sudama Vipra. Probably under Siddha's order. After Sudama left SOI, Acarya dasa, being an ACBS initiate, took over the Philippine SOI scene.

From the WVA site:

The managing committee for the next 5 years

Administrative Secretary:
Sri Acarya Prabhu, disciple of Srila A.C. Bhaktivedanta
Swami Prabhupada and leader of the Chaitanya Mission in the Philippines for 25 years..

I guess they forgot about giving credit to Sudam Vipra.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.