Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: January 05, 2007 10:46PM

cultreporter
ps - Since it has been so thoroughly established that the actions of a spiritual master's disciples and followers are no reflection on him then I accept that Siddhaswarupananda is a bonafide spiritual master since it was only the actions of his followers that led me to conclude otherwise.

I realise my mistake in criticising Siddhaswarupananda and the symptoms of my spiritual suicide that followed as a result of dwelling in fault finding and criticising a Vaishnava.

All of the time put in to these negative and proven to be pointless pasttimes will be better spent in praying for forgiveness and to receive guidance from such a bonafide spiritual master.

Cultreporter now has to put a bag over her head and stand in the corner like a dunce.... :D .... [b:c2d034e8ec]HEY I'M ONLY JOKING![/b:c2d034e8ec]

:D

Options: ReplyQuote
Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: January 06, 2007 02:29AM

Cultreporter:

You have posted some helpful and insightful information on this thread and others.

It would be a shame if you allowed a troll like "Maui" to affect your future participation in any way.

It seems to me that his purpose here may have been to harass people in the hope that some members would drop off the board.

Please don't let him accomplish that goal.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: January 06, 2007 02:32AM

cultreporter
ps - Since it has been so thoroughly established that the actions of a spiritual master's disciples and followers are no reflection on him then I accept that Siddhaswarupananda is a bonafide spiritual master since it was only the actions of his followers that led me to conclude otherwise.

I realise my mistake in criticising Siddhaswarupananda and the symptoms of my spiritual suicide that followed as a result of dwelling in fault finding and criticising a Vaishnava.

All of the time put in to these negative and proven to be pointless pasttimes will be better spent in praying for forgiveness and to receive guidance from such a bonafide spiritual master.

The above is a Radha Krishna Das public announcement... I cannot think of any other explanation.

I hope Cara is okay, this post seems really strange and there is nothing on her website now, either...

Did some SIF storm troopers storm the fortress and hijack her computer?

Yo, Cara! DON'T DO IT! Whatever is going on right now, your best bet is KICK HIM IN THE BALLS AND RUN!

Just kick your way through as many balls as you have to and get the hell outta there. RUN!

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: January 06, 2007 03:04AM

That also applies to Bhaktivedanta and every other Guru who saw themselves as fit to be worshipped as a god, all the ones who accepted and EXPECTED people to bow to them and consequently became a crutch for all those people.
They became those peoples intellect, judgement, reason, direction and intermediary to God.

All of it Sick, all of it selfish and destructive. Thanks, A-holes.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: January 06, 2007 03:08AM

If my second post was deleted, please just delete the third one, as it makes no sense on it's own.

(this is my fourth post today.)

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: cultreporter ()
Date: January 06, 2007 04:03AM

My two favourite guys one after another :D

It is not Maui, that was just a distraction. It is not just him, I get stuff like that and much worse everyday.

[b:7e43a38e68] I did not take the website down[/b:7e43a38e68], I was working way too hard on that one. Ever since the first one I have had trouble keeping them up. I have a brand new $1200 laptop that was bombed to the death by viruses which is why emntk and I ended up with the same ISP.

SOI is not as small and benign as it looks. I have had information that while it was coming from a very suspicious source that I felt was trying to get the details of other people on this forum has actually checked out with two other sources, big anti ISKCON sources, neither of who post on this forum or have been named here.

I am sure that Sai Speaks was not burned for the words - stupid and nonsensical as they are - it is the photos. SOI is much dirtier than even I in my wildest dreams of discrediting Siddha dared hope.

There are plenty of drugs, child abuse and violence in the history of SOI. I have trampled around here speculating, asking questions, speaking my mind on the given day on some topics (that is what net forums are for right?) and in doing all that I have cracked it. All of the stuff said here (and it is a LOT) adds up to nothing compared to what I know, and they know that I know. The actual trolls here are more masterful than Maui and a lot harder to catch out but I know that a few besides me have suspicions.

I am not scared for myself, you can guess who for. There is a little boy there too that is just the sweetest soul. His dad won't believe what I say he told me, he trusts those people too much to think that he needs to protect his son. The authorities that I reluctantly appealled to to do something have done nothing. Please don't think badly of him. He is a really good father and a really sweet guy. Love for Krishna just illuminates him. Seriously, you can see it in his eyes and hear it in his voice when he chants. If anything if you have a drop of faith to any form of God please pray for them both because they need it badly.

Anyday now I am expecting his sister to get a phonecall that he has driven off a bridge or jumped. There are four deaths now in SOI like that -which is too much co-incidence for my liking. The only reason that they are keeping him close now is as a bargaining tool, using him as they always have.

There are hints in Maui's post that I picked up on it is real cat and mouse stuff. It is like one of those bad movies on TV at midday, but it is real. One day SOI here are like say what the hell you want you are just a crazy slut to retract this and do that or he is not going to see his son this week and it is on your head. They can't cross him too much so it is a tricky situation for them, I shudder to think what he has been involved in especially when he was in Hawaii but I have been given some idea by flashing his name and photo around.

I don't think Siddha ever left ISKCON. What makes a lot more sense is that he went in and took it over, infiltrated and still has ties there. There is no logical way that some fringe cult in Hawaii carries on like it does and runs WVA and he calls himself Srila Prabhupad and Jagad Guru unchallenged. Outside America SOI and ISKCON have been working together for years consolidating followings. There is a cross over of names on both sides.

The two greatesst exposers of ISKCON are dead. They were both right on the money, Sulocana not so much because he still had allegiance to ACB that clouded his reasoning but he exposed stuff that should not be dismissed out of hand now.

Zelig you are really great and I have much respect for you but there are letters about Siddha are not fake. Some may well be, but the pertinent ones were bought out of ISKCON by Sulocana who bribed an archives employee. This man was very brave and he paid with his life without even getting to reveal the whole truth. I know his work very well, even before I went into SOI. Try mentioning his name to Siddha disciple and see what happens, even followers that have been into the inner circle that weren't even born when he was murdered tend to know exactly who you are talking about. If anything ISKCON are shielding Siddha by hiding the proof that he is not bonafide and his scandalous behaviour back in the day. It is not at all far fetched even when I am not handing over the facts to consider that with all the scandals ISKCON would hit on having fronts like SOI.

Without even realising what I was doing, *sighs* I am but a woman I have found the truth. Now I just can't work out WTF to do with it. I need you Rama, I kick like a girl.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: January 06, 2007 05:31AM

maui
That is the state of mind of the self realized person, they see themselves as the servants of everyone. Siddha clearly sees himself as someone who should be worshipped, not only that but those whom he has convinced to serve him are then treated like slaves, often abused both physically and emotionally. You do the math. ACBS and other gurus in his lineage were always kind and treated people with respect and generosity, never mistreating others nor were they demanding that others serve them. On the contrary they lived very frugal lives personally, and gave away all they had to others. Even though ACBS had a lot of wealth at his command he never spent any of it for material enjoyments. He spent all the money for others. [b:9eb902eb69]Siddha is the exact opposite[/b:9eb902eb69].

Siddha used to say things like it was not his position to act like what we think a spiritual master should be like (or something to that effect)... and one time definitely said "Do as I say and not do as I do"... and we were kind of given the impression that he was BEYOND all these niceties...

It is also interesting to note that ACB criticized his godbrothers in India for collecting money and using it for luxurious living... I think by anyone's standards, J. Guru's lifestyle would be classed as VERY LUXURIOUS.

:?:

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: zelig ()
Date: January 06, 2007 11:42AM

cultreporter

I hope this is extreme sarcasm.

Tukorama sez, "There are two kinds of followers, the foolish and the fooled."[/color:18573bd783][/size:18573bd783]

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: January 06, 2007 11:50AM

cultreporter
I don't think Siddha ever left ISKCON. What makes a lot more sense is that he went in and took it over, infiltrated and still has ties there.

That would be really hilarious. How appropriate. They are both just different sides of the same coin.

Tukoram sez, " There are two sides to the same coin. One side likes honey, the other sugar. Both metabolize in the system the same way."[/color:5c25d88d72][/size:5c25d88d72]

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: January 06, 2007 12:05PM

[b:07df23769a]Quite a period peice of historic cult paraphanelia! ROTFLMAO! Karma lecture from a 20 year old with delusions he is Christ! Sitting on a Vyas Asana!!!!! ..."little demonic creatures gnawing my leg..... " :lol: :cry: [sarcasm] Oh free me great guru from the gnawers![/b:07df23769a][/size:07df23769a][img:07df23769a]http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j104/Yodaplanet/Sai%20Speaks/saispeakspage27saionvyasasana.jpg[/img:07df23769a]

[img:07df23769a]http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j104/Yodaplanet/Sai%20Speaks/saispeakspage28.jpg[/img:07df23769a]

[img:07df23769a]http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j104/Yodaplanet/Sai%20Speaks/saispeakspage29.jpg[/img:07df23769a][/size:07df23769a][/img]

Tukorama says, " There are two kinds of people in the world, the gnawers and the gnawees!"[/color:07df23769a] :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.