Current Page: 64 of 857
Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: jonfeldmane ()
Date: November 13, 2006 07:45AM

He got a big kick out of causing people to be envious. I could see that from nearly day on. It took me over a year and a half to become brave enough to ask him a question. I saw so many times he lambasted people for a simple question. When I finally asked a question, he did not answer and asked if there was any ‘good’ questions.

I remember once a devotee asked Siddha if devotees would be around at the end of the age. Siddhas answer was, “YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR PROBLEM IS< YOU JUST WANT TO BE GURU< YOU GOT GURUITIS MAN!!!”

Weird huh?????

Options: ReplyQuote
Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: cultreporter ()
Date: November 13, 2006 08:40AM

jon, What an incredibly sad story! The more that people are talking about SOI the worse it gets. No wonder they are watching this thread still at a rate of over 400 viewings a day *waves* :twisted:

jonfeldmane : I know the media in Hawaii has been after him for a long time and from the sounds of it they are in the land of Oz too!!! Right cult???

I really don't think so, not yet anyway. They are very sneaky around here. At the moment I have leads in three countries that I am trying to follow up, and particularly the trouble in NZ with TiLeaf productions that I mentioned just recently.

If there is actually anyone on this thread that is in/has been in Hawaii that might be able to provide some directions to research sources or send some my way then I would get there a little quicker, but I am working on it. I am slowed down from here by the fact that a lot of newspapers are not on the international database I can access called Factiva and do not have archives on-line.

With regards to getting their really transcendentalized names on initiation isn't it true that he commonly gives people Krishna names that start with the same letter as their former names? Real insightful. :roll:

How the cult works in Australia is that there are two 'official' centres which seem to have a bit of competition between them and like to think that they are outdoing each other. There is a clear divide between where new people go and where devotees go with the devotees being confined mainly to 'the farm' and what goes on in private homes. They are very business orientated with most of the devotees working in firm n fold factory or vege chips. Because it is so far away from Siddha and he seems to have very little input into the goings on there is a lot of competition among devotees to be noticed and maybe get a letter written about them by a disciple to the man himself. The disciples have a lot of influence and they know it. I have seen them being bowed down to by students who do not bother to correct this - I imagine Siddha would be none too pleased if he knew.

I can definitely see that a fraction could emerge here, possibly two between Brisbane and the Gold Coast. The Brisbane centre does not generally have a lot of respect among devotees as it is run by a woman who it is well known cannot keep her husband and kids towing the cult line. She tries to make up for this by bemoaning the fact that she ever got married and had kids to anyone that will listen as if she is ultra-serious about spiritual life. Seeing the look on her kids faces as they are right there while she is doing this in front of a room full of strangers is one of the saddest things I have ever seen in my life. The Krishna Mafia on the Gold coast have got the jump with nearly the whole family being disciples or on site in Hawaii and at the rate that the girls breed!! They are one marriage away from the second largest family to achieve total domination but that probably won't be realised until the next generation.

I wonder if anyone gets to be a disciple of Siddha by initiation or buy initiation? :wink:

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: quotesman ()
Date: November 13, 2006 10:17AM

Cult I am rolling on the floor after seeing your latest poster, ‘Hey Kids Cults can be fun’. Ha ha ha.

[science-of-identity.blogspot.com]

Famous Chris Butler quotes, maybe you can use them for your online guru service:

“ You are all demons, you are just like f###king ISCON, Your all condemned!!!”

“I am not condemning you, you are condemning yourself.”

“My Godbrothers in Iskcon are clumps of dog stool.”

“ If I don’t want to answer you, you are at fault not me.”

“If you don’t know you are not supposed to know.”

“Tell that a-hole the only way he can come to a gathering is if he pays 100 dollars each time.”

“Tell a-hole I changed my mind, he has to pay 1,000 dollars every gathering he comes to.”

“As soon as you realize you have nothing to offer me and you don’t know anything maybe then I can teach you something.”

“It is your fault, the guru is faultless.”

“My disciples make me sick.”

“You would think with 25 kitchen servants and 35 preparations a day, spending over a hundred dollars a meal, you a##holes could make something good to eat. Instead I have to go to a Chinese restaurant to get a bite to eat. A-holes!!!”

“You fool don’t say the metal detectors are to detect guns, say they are to detect beeper watches, you know what a great offense it is to wear one near me. Oh I am so irritated by that sound!!!”

“Damn it keep your gun in your bead bag. That’s what it is for idiot!! You probably thought you were supposed to keep beads in that bag. Fool!!! I have to teach you guys everything!!!”

“WTF is a##hole doing here, tell him to get the f##k out of here.”

“Tell J--- I don’t want to see his face, but because I have to talk to him and deal with him, he can wear a bag over his head, then I don’t have to see his face.”

“I am more humble than anyone, even my own guru.”

“Damn bogus guru! They all have guruitis.”

“My disciples all have guruitis too!!!”

“My disciples are all f###king neophytes.”

“Everyone has guruitis but me and VD.”

“Insulting VD is worse than insulting me you idiot.”

“Are those a-holes still running that store in Lahaina, why don’t they give it to DTE, a-holes--- and they call themselves my disciples make all kinds of money while their kids skate and surf, a-holes, they should give it to me.”

“WTF!!!!.. you guys have been working on getting this house together for 6 weeks now. You expect me to live here after you shit all over it??? You missed a space there dumb shit, cover it with tin foil so I can live here in peace. Straighten out your germ mask idiot.”

“Tell Sankirtan das to stay out of my house, he has dirt between his toes.”

“Tell Wayne and Krishna das, WTF, I let them get into politics and now they act just like politicians!!!! They became politicians those buttheads!!”

‘ I let my disciples dress like karmis and materialist and now they act like karmis and materialists, a-holes.”

“Call the head of personal service, everyone fast for 6 months, the milk in the refregerator is out of date. Call a meeting world wide. Tell the head of personal service to get her ass here right now!! WTF is this hair doing in my soup gaddamit. Tell everyone fast for a year, six months is too lenient. Tell the head of personal service not only must she fast from food and water she has to fast from sleep too!!!”
Get that sh###t out of here, you call that prasadam, a-holes!!!” Everyone is fined 1,000 dollars each.!!!”

“ You spend a fuggen 100,000 dollars on this air machine and I still have to use an oxygen bottle, can’t you guys do anything right??”

“What you expect me to breath common air?? A-holes!!”

“What? Just because you come here and clean my floor and wash my dishes, eat my toenails and drink my footwater you think you have the right to talk to me, write me a letter a-hole.”

“The only person I can trust is VD.”

“The guru is never attached to the opposite sex.”

“Where is VD, I have not seen her in the last 10 minutes.”

“What you think I spend all my time with my wife because I am attached? A-hole this is pure devotional service, me and VD will serve together in the spiritual world too you envious snake!!”

The pure devotee is peaceful and does not need anything or anyones service, he has Krsna.”

The pure devotee is self satisfied, always peaceful and never troubled by the duality of the world.”

“The servant of Krishna has no enemies.”

“What is that A-hole doing here, I told him get the hell out of Hawaii and go back to New Zealand.”

“Ok you can take off the bag now, I think you learned your lesson.”
:) :) :) :) :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: zelig ()
Date: November 13, 2006 01:28PM

WHOAA QUOTESMAN! Thanks for being brave enough to post.
Where have you come from? It sure sounds like JG lingo! How did you collect these?

I have another quote I had forgotten about. I witnessed a girl who had been working on a project that folded and traveled many miles to see Siddha to get the next set of directions. She had no idea where to go or what to do to serve. She had no money or place to stay when the project had been abandoned. JG said, "So you wanted to see me. So now you see me." He refused to give instructions and sent her abruptly away. After she left, he made some derogatory remark about the stupidity of women and went on about how just seeing the pure devotee was purifying. This was in pre VD days.

So is JG teaching that VD is a pure devotee too now?
What do you know about what happened to Sudama and Katyayani?

Does anyone have any copies of the "personal service" books? I threw mine out years ago-- wish I hadn't now. It was full of directives on the care and feeding of JG. How to launder his sweat pants. Yes, his underwear did stink. How to prepare and serve his food, etc.........

quotesman
Cult I am rolling on the floor after seeing your latest poster, ‘Hey Kids Cults can be fun’. Ha ha ha.

Famous Chris Butler quotes, maybe you can use them for your online guru service:

“ You are all demons, you are just like f###king ISCON, Your all condemned!!!”

“I am not condemning you, you are condemning yourself.”

“My Godbrothers in Iskcon are clumps of dog stool.”

“ If I don’t want to answer you, you are at fault not me.”

“If you don’t know you are not supposed to know.”

“Tell that a-hole the only way he can come to a gathering is if he pays 100 dollars each time.”

“Tell a-hole I changed my mind, he has to pay 1,000 dollars every gathering he comes to.”

“As soon as you realize you have nothing to offer me and you don’t know anything maybe then I can teach you something.”

“It is your fault, the guru is faultless.”

“My disciples make me sick.”

“You would think with 25 kitchen servants and 35 preparations a day, spending over a hundred dollars a meal, you a##holes could make something good to eat. Instead I have to go to a Chinese restaurant to get a bite to eat. A-holes!!!”

“You fool don’t say the metal detectors are to detect guns, say they are to detect beeper watches, you know what a great offense it is to wear one near me. Oh I am so irritated by that sound!!!”

“Damn it keep your gun in your bead bag. That’s what it is for idiot!! You probably thought you were supposed to keep beads in that bag. Fool!!! I have to teach you guys everything!!!”

“WTF is a##hole doing here, tell him to get the f##k out of here.”

“Tell J--- I don’t want to see his face, but because I have to talk to him and deal with him, he can wear a bag over his head, then I don’t have to see his face.”

“I am more humble than anyone, even my own guru.”

“Damn bogus guru! They all have guruitis.”

“My disciples all have guruitis too!!!”

“My disciples are all f###king neophytes.”

“Everyone has guruitis but me and VD.”

“Insulting VD is worse than insulting me you idiot.”

“Are those a-holes still running that store in Lahaina, why don’t they give it to DTE, a-holes--- and they call themselves my disciples make all kinds of money while their kids skate and surf, a-holes, they should give it to me.”

“WTF!!!!.. you guys have been working on getting this house together for 6 weeks now. You expect me to live here after you shit all over it??? You missed a space there dumb shit, cover it with tin foil so I can live here in peace. Straighten out your germ mask idiot.”

“Tell Sankirtan das to stay out of my house, he has dirt between his toes.”

“Tell Wayne and Krishna das, WTF, I let them get into politics and now they act just like politicians!!!! They became politicians those buttheads!!”

‘ I let my disciples dress like karmis and materialist and now they act like karmis and materialists, a-holes.”

“Call the head of personal service, everyone fast for 6 months, the milk in the refregerator is out of date. Call a meeting world wide. Tell the head of personal service to get her ass here right now!! WTF is this hair doing in my soup gaddamit. Tell everyone fast for a year, six months is too lenient. Tell the head of personal service not only must she fast from food and water she has to fast from sleep too!!!”
Get that sh###t out of here, you call that prasadam, a-holes!!!” Everyone is fined 1,000 dollars each.!!!”

“ You spend a fuggen 100,000 dollars on this air machine and I still have to use an oxygen bottle, can’t you guys do anything right??”

“What you expect me to breath common air?? A-holes!!”

“What? Just because you come here and clean my floor and wash my dishes, eat my toenails and drink my footwater you think you have the right to talk to me, write me a letter a-hole.”

“The only person I can trust is VD.”

“The guru is never attached to the opposite sex.”

“Where is VD, I have not seen her in the last 10 minutes.”

“What you think I spend all my time with my wife because I am attached? A-hole this is pure devotional service, me and VD will serve together in the spiritual world too you envious snake!!”

The pure devotee is peaceful and does not need anything or anyones service, he has Krsna.”

The pure devotee is self satisfied, always peaceful and never troubled by the duality of the world.”

“The servant of Krishna has no enemies.”

“What is that A-hole doing here, I told him get the hell out of Hawaii and go back to New Zealand.”

“Ok you can take off the bag now, I think you learned your lesson.”
:) :) :) :) :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: Worried ()
Date: November 13, 2006 02:23PM

i asked some of them about "cult reporter " the girl that made the blog

the respose was

[b:f733eb8a58]" Shes a slut that didnt get a fuck "[/b:f733eb8a58]

i asked them about the forum statments about chris buttler there response was

[b:f733eb8a58]" there proberly the people that are gay or are fags that are writing this stuff"[/b:f733eb8a58]

-HOW SPIRITUAL ARE THESE PEOPLE TO DEGRADE SOME ONE LIKE THAT-

There trying to goto into hiding here on the coast
there denying any relationship to chris buttler
there now denying there anypart of a religion anymore

there all busy trying to cover there tacks up

why is this so ??

has cult reporter let the cat out of the bag

i think she has !!!

i think this religon is

SNEAKY
LIEING
DECIETFUL
MINDCONTROLING
CAPITALISTIC
MANIPULATIVE
FRAUDULENT

Govenments should take action agaisnt them
Blaaaaaaaaaa

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: cultreporter ()
Date: November 13, 2006 03:24PM

Wow quoteman that is quite a collection you have there.

Seems you have spent a lot of time around Siddha and I would love to have the opportunity to talk to you more if I could. It would seem that the personal on-line guru could get a bit of an update from this :D

More about the fines and being ordered off the island. I wonder if anyone ever dared to defy such an order or what they could do if they couldn't afford to pay.

Did the guy really wear a bag on his head?

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: TheTruthAsItIs ()
Date: November 13, 2006 05:31PM

Quotesman,

:shock: Reaction 1
:roll: Reaction 2
:lol: Reaction 3

Man, thats friggin hilarious ... he sure does attract some quality boneheads, goofers, and muddlers! Who else would swallow this insult. Some nice people, but many still trying to work out that God gave them two ends, one to think with and one to sit on, the former sadly lacking.

Fawlty Towers ...

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: November 13, 2006 05:53PM

mistah fawlty?

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: November 13, 2006 05:57PM

Damn... my hats off to the quotesman. maybee he can say 'wassup' to my brother for me.
Let him know I got his back whenever, whatever, forever.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: November 13, 2006 06:10PM

YO, absolutely no crud, this one is about my Mum and Dad and MEEEEE!

Ha Ha, eat SH*T Siddha, you freakin QU**R! Ha, Ha, Ha.

My dad killed it in Lahaina, Me and my homies ate for free for years, GOT MAD HIGH IN THE BACK, blasted SLAYER and skated our ass*s off.

Down to Earth took it over and it SUCKED! the food was CR*P, nobody went there any more, and it closed down...

You idiots RUINED it with your psychotic application, WEAK uniforms and terrible (over)management techniques.

I imagine some may be a little too familiar with the DTE application.

AH, SWEET VICTORY.

WESTSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE!

SPAZM WILL KILL YOU!

Current Page: 64 of 857

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.