Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: Culthusiast ()
Date: April 27, 2023 05:02AM

Truth wins Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> And he runs a program that he himself cannot
> grasp.

For sure remembering Ekadadasi was too heavy himself ("kitchen policies"). He also verbalized this in connection with a book on Ekadasi presented by someone on some meeting.

> The hare krishnas are too intoxicated by the false
> sense of being god chosen ones.

I listened to some kirtanas sent me from another sangha. I must say i perceived it as sentimental and with recruitment motive. Traditional Babajis i like. This one - distraction.

Living on this Earth (1)contrary to universal moral principles, (2)living in accordance with principles at the level of exclusive self-regulated self-interest, (3)living in accordance with codified rieligious principles, (4)seeking salvation or liberation, (5)living with God - apotheosis, power, wealth, fear ( isvaria) and then (6)rasa's: i.e. among others sakhya, vatsalya and madhurya.

I have to complete the above types, which I marked with numbers.

Between 2 and 3 there is another way: living with respect for universal moral principles, not petty with added life value to others (limited) - educating yourself and others, 10% of income for higher purposes such as helping the homeless, the sick, acting on the reconstruction of the system.

Truth wins Wrote:
> You see. Nothing matters to the devotee but to
> transfer to vaikuntha.
> This escapism spirit and the obsession with
> liberation gives them the courage to stand
> torture.

That is some kind of insurance. But some of them are just attached. To cookig, to surfing. To making business. What is the sense of making money for the centers when fruits are bad, sect is small. The sect failed.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: April 27, 2023 05:19AM

Of course, the above categories can be supplemented. For example down:
- living in conflict with universal moral principles (yama) without killing in one's own field of activity without climbing the hierarchy
- living in conflict with universal principles (yama) with killing
- living in conflict with universal principles (yama) with climbing up the hierarchy with mass killing (as a result of a systemically expanded field of activity)
- next: with weapons of mass destruction

But regarding to this spouses kirtana with buttocks clapping vs Caityanya's words - ok - even this way kirtana was not an aparadha. But publishing it - was (promotion).

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/27/2023 05:26AM by Culthusiast.

Date: April 27, 2023 06:29AM

In the case of Vijay Eswaran and Joseph Bismark's QNET, we are dealing with:
- building a hierarchy with the functionality of selling products
- accumulation of funds and transfer to the center (percentage/parameters)
- assessed by, for example, the authorities in India that the tendency to recruit prevails over the sale of goods
- there are violations of local manifestations of yama in the form of either civil or religious law - sharia/fatwa - "false promises", Ponzi scheme
- charity for show is to increase credibility ("Bhagavad Gita - charity done ostentatiously, with a self-interested goal - passion")
- incidental murder cases around the structure (taxi driver, wikipedia/qnet)
- avoidance tactics - elimination of charges, "guru" justifies stealing for Krishna (inconsistent with Bhagavad Gita as a model of behavior)
- part of accumulated funds reinvested - 1.1 billion Malaysian ringits - Malaysia

Date: April 27, 2023 01:08PM

Another example of Joseph Bismark's avoidance tactic is talking about spirituality. Suddenly in the last 2 months Japa das talks about spirituality and caring or empathy in his webinars. Why this sudden surge of empathy and positioning yourself as a spiritual authority if the QNET controversy and conflicts broke out in several dozen countries?

In turn, his work with his own ego in hypocrisy is visible in his narrative from Davos. He's going to make contacts. 1 million dollar prospects. This is financial motivation. sowing. "I am Japa das from the Philippines," he says to the representative of the Philippines. The platform of agreement - surprisingly - is not spiritual unity, but the place of birth, the label of the body. Here is a student of the greatest "guru" in the world, Paramahamsa, with his wife who does business - he goes to Davos. The platform of agreement with the representative of the Philippines is the label or place of birth "I am Japa das from the Philippines". Well, he's not from the Philippines anymore, he's from Hawaii. In the Philippines, someone was robbed with Allan Tibby Acharya das. Better not to mention this part.

Okay, this is networking. Plus the halo effect. A photo with the prince of Monaco or something, a photo with the president of Poland. His hierarchy in ecstasy. The guy means a lot. Show this to your network. They will stay longer, recruit more players with start fee. More cash for ous and our "guru".

But there is Japa das' own psychology. Financial theme. He's dating billionaires. So kind of accepting their superiority. Well, here I am failing. It will help his ego to play "guru's" disciple. Now he's the guru. In the Davos lecture, Mr. Bismark says that they are basically ignorant because the most important are spiritual values, we are not the body and so on. And he ist the one most enlightened here because the money is worth nothing. Still he came to do 1 million dollar prospects. Not to hindu temple.

What a mess. What a lie.

Of course, Japa das doesn't have a suit. My jeans have holes. They will take pity on poor Japa das and buy something from him the next time they meet.

In turn, while looking at fruit 1.1. billion investment is in a beautiful suit.

Completes the picture with Davos Japa das with a spouse in the mountains. How beautiful, how romantic.

Right away. But didn't Chris Butler talk about attachment to beautiful views and to a woman?

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 04/27/2023 01:26PM by Culthusiast.

Date: April 27, 2023 01:21PM

Hello, say Culthusiast, you piece of arrogant shit. Why are you talking about hierarchy? Why focus on hierarchy.

Well, it's important. Formal and informal. Initiation introduces a formal hierarchy. Chris Butler recently said that SIF is a resource and there is no formal hierarchy within SIF. It means "guru-father", "1-st level spiritual praetorian". etc..oops. It's not true. Eventually even brahmin initiations appeared in SIF.

The formal side of the hierarchy is the position in business. Formal positions and shares in "guru's" companies.

It is informal to be a child of a "guru", a member of "families". Proximity.

What about Sastra and hierarchy? Important or unimportant castes?

Let's take the Bhagavatam Purana 6 Canto. There are two glorious deaths: the yogi controlling the air of life who is about to leave the body, and the army chief who, in mortal danger, advances, but as can be interpreted, advances to victory, is liberated, but yet fully responsible for his soldiers, goes to his death, does not speak "forward" only "follow me", no fear. There is also a hierarchy. Military.

Mood? War? A deadly threat? in the lead? Liberated, with opened mind, not afraind, yama-moral? We have - Panzerlied as someone pointed out:

"enemy ranks" - "threat from tactical to operational" "platoon, company, battalion, brigade, division, etc.."

[www.youtube.com]

Another symptom that Germans were supported by indologists in their ideological work, military marches, etc. Decode it yourself using the "Samkhya" apparatus.

Why does Midgett use circle tactics? Is there a meeting with the closest locals in the group and then in the whole group? Hierarchy classic.

Date: April 27, 2023 02:39PM

Another interesting samkhya training is to compare the story of Daksha's sacrifice with scenes from the movie "Admiral" below and the behavior of the Atmasfera band at the outbreak of war in Ukraine and appreciation of the "guru". Someone will say - nonsense. Well, not necessarily.

In the sacrifice of Daksha, Sati, seeing the insults by the party-parlor society toward her spouse Shiva, throws herself into the sacrificial fire. Or does it self-immolate. Shiva's or Virabhadra's servants appear and the slaughter begins. Then Brahma sends his troops. Finally, Virabhadra, Rudhrakali and Bhadrakali appear. The saloon company of demigods suffers a massacre.

In the video below - soldiers forced to storm. Musicians - mantra. They go and die. But suddenly they are encouraged by a nun terrified of the victims of the stormtroopers. The nun dies. Since a woman, a holy woman, has died, they move on. Now they are furious.The last bullets intended for suicide - they will sacrifice on the enemy. The ending is an identity crisis - whites and reds, or rather their bodies, lie in the grave. They killed each other. But it is one nation and one faith. Orthodoxy. May God take care of them.

[www.youtube.com]

How was the issue of heroism in the group? Appreciation? Of course. "Guru" at one of the retreats in 2011 or 2012 expressed appreciation by letter or phone and thanked for the efforts of the Atmasfera band. The question, of course - for distributing the Holy Name or increasing the fame of the "guru". He never called people in Poland who had been feeding the homeless with "prasada" and doing kirtans for 20 years. They were probably not even included in the reports. In fact, some of them have left and are not even interested in seeing "guru" but some are not. Their job appreciated by sanyasi legend and famous Babaji from Vrindavana.

So, war breaks out in Ukraine. What does the Atmasfera band do? Will the heroes stay in Ukraine to support the fighters and the society? No, they decide to leave. Well, but you need money, who will give the money? People will give. The heroic team is going to run away and begging for money. On the Internet. Well, maybe let the "guru" give money for their tickets? I understand that the sacrifice would be to pay them money to stay in a war-torn country and sing mantras, but to give money for a cowardly escape? Turn to "guru" or Joseph Bismark. So much spirituality. Cowards and beggers. Not heroes. Materialists are heroes. Spiritual band are cowards.

Posted by: Truth wins ()
Date: April 27, 2023 06:18PM

When you isolate for a while, the slightest human contact you have throws you off.
Like even online, where people think because they cannot see you, they can trash you like garbage.
You realize how mcuh happier and more sane life can be without contact versus contact.
All that SoI does, it makes you immune to the abuse and nasty interactions between devotees.
By forcing you to suppress ego all the time.
Whenever someone says something you have to take your beads and chant 20 rounds and pray hard that it does not affect you.
Well in fact the soul finds these horrible relations abnormal.
But when you live long enough in this jungle, you too start acting in a not so amazing manner.
That is all. Krishna consc vaccinates you so that you do not get affected by the mental hopsital.
All the horrible interactions are normalized. Do not take it personally. It is just your false ego.
You return after 10 years. The same bullies may be a bit less of a bully. However they still make other devotees cry.
Ultimately what is SoI? A milder and nicer jungle thanthe material one.
But still a jungle where you get thorn apart.
I guess maybe a lesser jungle than Iskcon.
You can only survive this place by building 100 layers of skin, taking drugs and alcohol, becoming a total ass or pretending that you are lower than the straw and accepting abuse like a champ.
If you are affected by it all, you will be called an overly sensitive person.
Devotees treat each other like garbage and keep talking about how the materialists are cruel.
All that devotees do is work hard to not feel the pain of the material world.
We all hope to go back to the spiritual world where nobody will act like an ass anymore.
But we will put up with all the bs on this side. Let everybody piss all over you and call it unconditional love and tolerance.
Spiritual communites are yet another form of drug. They just help you cope.
However they come across as a hollier form of drug.
When you isolate, take nothing to numb you, let go of external love, don’t take shelter of food, shopping, travel… You truly see this place for what it is.
Devotees THINK they know what the material world. They have zero clue.
Because they keep themselves busy and inject happiness 24/7 in order to not feel it.
When you have the courage to truly see this place and people for what it is, you do not need the gita, guru, 100 rounds a day to be turned off.
You automatically wake up every day, hoping that this is your last trip here.
Basically devotees are quite sheltered and they have no courage to face their inner demons as well as the raw reality of the outside world.
It is truly when you separate yourself that you realize where the hell you have landed.
Otherwise you build immunity to it all. You just keep saying the material world sucks. But you have not yet tasted it fully.
You no longer need the protection of an ashram, guru, other devotees…
This place can no longer lure you in. You do not need butler to keep you busy until 2 Am.
You do not need to destory your body and mental health.
And most are not even aware of the true spiritual warfare that is going on.
So basically devotees are in their own fabricated universe. Barking about the material world all day long.
Replacing one mental hospital for the other.
Softening their hearts. Geting rid of the false ego so that abuse does not hurt them anymore.
It is nothing but another coping mechanism. A spiritual cannabis.
It is the spiritual vaccine. The one that makes it so you are in an illusion that you are happy.
While you should never be happy when another devotee abuses you.
When your guru treats you like a slave.
When your body is falling apart because you are not the body.
It is that fear of suffering and fear of being unhappy that enslaves us.
When you get comfortable with not always feeling high, no mofo can use or abuse you anymore.
You have the choice to let go of anything and anyone, in a second.
But devotees will always be beggars. Too afraid to leave the comfort of that fake happiness and bliss.
And yet they call that freedom.
True freedom is far from being gained through bliss. It is the absolute opposite.
You must be willing to face hell. And be comfortable in hell.
And not running away from hell.
Devotees are slaves and prisoners. They live in fear of losing the love, comfort, bliss, krishna…
And yet they dare preaching to all of humanity about freedom.
They are terrified of feeling pain and discomfort. And in doing so, they accept abuse to the level that it can push them to end their lives.
One should never feel that nasty interactions hurt us because we are too sensitive.
It shoudl hurt us because humans are supposed to be superior to animals.
Noone should accept any kind of vaccination against the material world and other humans in order to find that callousness normal.
When it hurts you, it means that you have not embraced the animalistic side of this reality.
Accept the pain versus thickening your skin or chipping the false ego.
This is the only way out of the material world. Is to never accept that acting like ruthless animals is normal.
That it should be constantly forgiven in the guise of unconditional love.

Date: April 27, 2023 10:10PM

This is the greatest realization about butler.
How great to be narcissist who pretends to be an empath savior.
He never talks about himself. Therefore he cannot be seen as a narcissist.
He speaks of krishna alone. Krishna who wants all attention on him.
As a guru noone can wound his narcissism because you are not allowed to criticize him.
Absolute narcissistic heaven.
Worshipping the narcissist is seen as a duty. People enjoy worshiping him.
But will never vent that their guru is a narcissist.
His narcissism is only shown in form of abuse and having everybody serve him.
So you can say that he has won the jackpot.
Other narcissists such as myself are hated because we are not Acaryas.
Life is not always fair.
Anyways. Sorry about the rambling and for having been such an anoying ass on this forum.

Date: April 28, 2023 07:34PM

All these posts were written under a very fragile, irrational mental state.
I have experienced more trauma and loss than most humans can stand in a lifetime.
Anger and revenge kept me alive in the past years.
SOI has destroyed my life but I take ownership of my actions and loss of control of my mind.
SOI had too much power over me and it kept me prisoner for 22 years.
No amount of posts can repair the damages.
It will no longer hold me down.
I cannot repair the damage I have caused in here with my craziness.
Appologies are too cheap and useless.
I only hope that you can all let go of the pain that this criminal cult has caused you.
butler is not worth it. He is an instrument of destruction.
But we have given him the power to haunt our psyche.
We have only harmed ourselves. They are happy blissing out and eating prasadam.

Date: April 28, 2023 11:58PM

Truth wins Wrote:
> All these posts were written under a very fragile,
> irrational mental state.
> I have experienced more trauma and loss than most
> humans can stand in a lifetime.
> Anger and revenge kept me alive in the past
> years.
> SOI has destroyed my life but I take ownership of
> my actions and loss of control of my mind.
> SOI had too much power over me and it kept me
> prisoner for 22 years.
> No amount of posts can repair the damages.
> It will no longer hold me down.
> I cannot repair the damage I have caused in here
> with my craziness.
> Appologies are too cheap and useless.
> I only hope that you can all let go of the pain
> that this criminal cult has caused you.
> butler is not worth it. He is an instrument of
> destruction.
> But we have given him the power to haunt our
> psyche.
> We have only harmed ourselves. They are happy
> blissing out and eating prasadam.

To know every deep rigor requires immersion. If it touches life directly, it somehow becomes part of consciousness. legal and religious rigor. religious rigor is by definition about consciousness. unless treated no. I.e. the Bible as a code. not internalized but respected.

when in addition, this rigor is taught by someone with bad motives that lies and denies and deviates methodically bypasses and is good at it,then it must be undermined. not for blind sheep. not for amateurs of blind faith.

But if you do that...then.

Once you get out your life won't be the same.

but the depth of knowledge turns you into a kind of demiurge.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.