Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: March 16, 2023 11:49PM

Thank-you Run-Forest for the last post. I did not know these details. (It would be great to know the evidence ... from the insiders themselves.)

Who remembers the band called "SPYZ" ... it was a musical group being promoted world-wide by Butler himself. Australian or NZ I seem to remember. He organized a world-wide operation to make it look like the group had a world-wide following, or some such BS... I do not remember the details (it was 40 years ago!)... some legal BS papers to be signed in each country and immediately sent back to the USA.

Ha! SPIES! The games that people play!

The money being smuggled out of Asia ... money from cannabis? money from Q-net insidious scam?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: March 17, 2023 12:11AM

Hmm the Laguna Beach California Hare Krishnas got into drugs - but it was back in the 1970s.

hare krishna drugs laguna beach

[www.google.com]

Posted by: RUN_FOREST_RUN ()
Date: March 17, 2023 02:03AM

Just-googling:

Getting evidence at this stage is having insiders balls up and do the right thing. Fat chance of that happening in a cult. Many who do want to speak up are waiting for any statute of limitations to expire since they may have been directly involved or risk being attacked/injured/harassed by butler devotees as happened to Gralow and others when Tusli was being exposed...

As far as what the money was from, yes, cannabis and likely other drugs too. But large volumes of money got tied up in real estate projects and other silly butler scams like movie production etc. all of which amounted to nothing, ye cost millions. Unless you've seen some recent Butler flicks that I'm unaware of besides Wailanas' crimes against human ears...

Q-net was a huge scam and many of these companies like Healthy's that owned Down to Earth etc was tied to these larger scam enterprises. Gralow covered all of this in very good detail years ago.

This shit is just the stuff that slipped out here and there over the years. Never mind Tusli's scam of a campaign that was shuffling millions of donations around with nothing to show for it...

Trust me this is all the tip of the iceberg, MANY Butler devotees know the depth of this crap never mind firsthand accounts stories of Butler's actual character and behavior when not playing "guru" to the masses.

When this stuff all cracks open in books and video testimony it will be the cult scandal of a lifetime.

Posted by: RUN_FOREST_RUN ()
Date: March 17, 2023 02:28AM

Corboy,

Laguna beach with devotees slanging drugs out of their bead bags was just one of many Hare Krishna drug operations. At least 6 devotees I know personally did time for many years smuggling drugs between Asia/Mexico.South America and the US. In Butler's group you'd be hard pressed to find young devotees in the cult today who don't do some ganja on the side. Addiction runs high in these cults too. Prabhupada attracted many ex-drug addicts but many went right back to drugs after he died. I know many "senior" Prabhupada devotees who smoke, drink and even do harder drugs.

Butler fried his brains out on acid. His own brother can vouch for that. Chasing altered states of mind is probably what attracts 80% of people to so-called spirituality and the pursuit of transcendent experiences and so-called divine mystic states.

People put a lot of stock in these altered states when they are actually pretty useless for anything more than a cheap thrill. No person's personal "mystic" state has any value to anyone besides themselves. So it's also a fairly narcissistic pursuit. This explains why so many of these guru-types are such arrogant assholes and psychopathic narcissists.

Even the ritual of kirtan, as practiced in the west, is oftentimes not done in any seriousness of thought. The idea is mainly to work yourself into a sort of trance/frenzy akin to dervish dancers and other similar traditions. explains why silent med practices like Japa have fallen out of vogue.

The other aspect, especially of modern-day kritan, is the intermingling of sexes. Many young people unquestionably love going to kirtans for the sexual tension value. Seeing people dance and sweat or sing beautifully is enjoyable to the senses. This is the focal aspect of what such activities seemingly "work". It's fun, it disengages certain areas of the brain and becomes a type of high that the bhakta becomes addicted to. Not the worst addiction of course.

But the "high" rarely is what these cults are only about. If it were so, that would be fine. But the cults ask you to suspend your critical thinking and accept and practice and believe numerous other foolish ideas. Like smuggling drug money for your guru or trying to meticulously get his shit stains out of his jocks or lining his private jet with white linen so he doesn't interact with an iota of germs.

RUN.

Posted by: Truth wins ()
Date: March 17, 2023 03:06AM

Thanks run forest run.
What a bunch of hypocrits. Banning people 3 years for one aggressive comment while drug dealing shamans are worshipped.
Even though I don’t like to call cannabis a drug because it has helped many as a medicine, it is against the 4 regs.
If one sits on the high guru chair, I think the minimum they can do is respect the 4 regs.
I would gladly watch an exorcism movie versus Wailana’s music any day.
Imagine the Darsahan blessings of seeing her and listening to that pure devotee’s voice.
I can assure you that devotees don’t give one single damn about all of this.
They are gone gone gone. No hope.
They have merged with butler and their loyalty is unshakable.
MK ultra is a joke compared to their state.
If that guy took the blame for killing the swimmer, I think it is even worse than the smuggling.
That one is way too much for me to digest.
Then again, I am positive it will be accepted that someone took the hit for prince siddha.
What an absolute mess.
There is a legend that goes like this:
butler met bhaktivedanta in the astral. And ACB told him to join the hare krishnas.
Like he is such a chosen one that ACB went to seek him in the astral.
They are pathological liars.
It would be so freeing to confess all that they have done.

Date: March 17, 2023 07:33AM

Another podcast on butler and tulsi
[podcasts.google.com]

Date: March 17, 2023 07:53AM

This is also about buler and tulsi
[podcasts.google.com]

Date: March 17, 2023 11:46AM

I listened to haf of the podcasts. It is rather interesting. Who is this Greg prson? Is he on this forum? I need to thank him.
I just had to tell a funny story. A year ago, I spoke to a disciple of Narayana Mahraja on the phone.
When I told her that butler calls his disciples asshole, sluts… I think she almost fell off her chair.
She could not even phatom how such a thing is possible.
The story of Hiranyakashipu could not be more accurate.
The deities seem to be quite impartial.
The fact that butler was serving, worshipping, going through asuterities, giving classes… he mighy have been rewarded with some supernatural experiences.
And he does for sure think he is a prophet.
This is the hole issue. The fact that devotees rely on the unconditional love of god.
Like if someone would abuse you and you were very upset, devotees would say but gurudeva and krishna loves them unconditionally.
Who gives a crap? That person acts like demon and pushes others to think of suicide.
Yhe material worl can be ao moserable that this imitation mental spiritual hospital may feel like heaven to some.
Like it did to me.
I sincerely was driven by love. What a waste of emotion.

Posted by: Culthusiast ()
Date: March 17, 2023 06:02PM

Truth wins Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If one sits on the high guru chair, I think the
> minimum they can do is respect the 4 regs.

This erratic marijuana tolerance is evident and sharpened in archival press clippings. That it's an individual thing and so on.

> MK ultra is a joke compared to their state.
> If that guy took the blame for killing the
> swimmer, I think it is even worse than the
> smuggling.

It would be spiritual to announce that the perpetrator voluntarily submits to imprisonment as an example. And a "guru" who publicly repents for the poor training of his disciple or stepson...

But it was kind of schematic. There was no certainty who was driving the motorboat, pleaded not the guru's stepson but the other, instead of a involuntary manslaughter (well, not chopping a screw in a few laps) charge, a ticket for lack of a license and defended by an expensive lawyer ... What spirituality, what a lofty example. And this social acceptance in the form of a protest of the local community. Jai ho...

> There is a legend that goes like this:
> butler met bhaktivedanta in the astral. And ACB
> told him to join the hare krishnas.
> Like he is such a chosen one that ACB went to seek
> him in the astral.

And he left them anyway...

RUN_FOREST_RUN Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> about. If it were so, that would be fine. But the
> cults ask you to suspend your critical thinking
> and accept and practice and believe numerous other
> foolish ideas.

What seemed characteristic was to call speculation of logical thinking. This may have been convincing for the young sheep in Poland at first. But when someone learns the full philosophical set, i.e. also samkhya, nyaya and finally pramana, he begins to understand that logic and critical thinking in the system itself play an important role. Well, because when reading Sanskrit, transliteration, translation and purports, there was not necessarily this certainty ...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/17/2023 06:05PM by Culthusiast.

Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: March 18, 2023 12:27AM

Anyone here remember the CB lecture entitled "God the Father - or the Godfather"? From the glorious Betamax lecture days in the 80s? The gist of the lecture was that it was a mistake to relate to God as some sort of Godfather... etc.

Yet we now get the impression that Chris Butler himself became some sort of "god-father" - the master-mind behind some massive criminal activities ... suitcases full of cash... guns ... gangster-ism ... secrecy ... spying ... politics ... private jets ... It certainly would make an interesting movie ... (especially the scene of smashing the expensive air-conditioners on the private jet! Ha!)

MK-ULTRA: Since 2005 I have looked into various reports on the subject of mind-control, including Cathy O'Brien's unbelievable "Trance Formation of America", clandestine CIA dark projects, Project Paperclip (and the Nazi experiments in the concentration camps with Dr. Mengele)... horrific trauma-based mind control.

Religious indoctrination, however, seems like a special branch of MK-Ultra, very powerful indeed... one has the feeling of being on the right path, with compassion for all human beings, no matter the race, even the animals... and a comforting connection with the Divine ... but of course one does not need a guru to attain this.

I get the impression that the Q-Net phenomenon also incorporated some powerful mind control techniques. The ridiculous recruitment literature shows a straight line going nowhere, but the spiral line continuously growing bigger and bigger while you get RICHER and RICHER. Like getting sucked into some spiral vortex and handing over your life savings ... Crazy. It seems the EXACT OPPOSITE of what we were supposed to be spreading, i.e. "you are not the material body ... material things will not satisfy you." I would really like to know who designed that insidious Q-Net introductory course. The guy on the front page of Forbes magazine? The Filipino who went to the Butler "gurukula" and spent 3 months in prison in Indonesia? Chris Butler himself?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.