Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: Culthusiast ()
Date: February 10, 2023 07:19PM

Polish "umowna" means contractual, verbal etc. Mixed, connected etc.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: RUN_FOREST_RUN ()
Date: February 12, 2023 04:27AM

According to Vedic ideology and philosophy, a child who is aborted is simply experiencing their karma. No need to cry for the loss of an unborn entity.

What one should cry for a is a society that trumps the rights of a living mother/woman because of unfounded naive religiosity and woo woo.

Unwanted births result in mass social issues that are far more criminal and destructive in the long run than some naive idea that we are "born for a reason"... there is no reason. A reason is created if we choose to create one as we learn about life and the world.

By Vedic ideology, an aborted child "soul" drifts on to yet another body, does it not? Does not the Gita say "Do not weep for the living or the dead"?

In ancient times and even 100 years ago women and children routinely died in childbirth or had all manner of social ills befall them because they could not get a lawful abortion.

All that aside, the notion of abortion being vile in some way is driven by naive religious sentimentality and supposed value of the family unit. In vaishnavism as in many other religions man and woman couplings are considered "dharmic" and one should procreate only to make children for "god", whatever the hell that means...

So now, we ask: In a cult like SIF and ISKCON, riddled with divorce, child abuse, woman abuse, and subservient roles being promoted via the very scriptures they peddle... How exactly is this some noble birth?

Butler kids and families are taught archaic ideologies that hold little to no water in contemporary society. Their grand-all solution to lives ills is singing and dancing, with little to no actual social value and verifiable benefit. And lets all please admit that this singing and dancing part (benign) is hardly what the shit show is about. As we have pointed out time and again: This cult has deeply rooted beliefs and ideologies and mythologies that are childish at best and downright abusive at worst. There is very little middle ground.

Starting from Chaitanya who was a self-proclaimed epileptic (health problem masquerading a spiritual experience—very common in India and still used till this day as a way to fool people) that was claimed to be a scholar but left NO SCHOLARLY works (don't you find that in the least bit problematic???). HIs followers wrote so-called biographies that read lie fairytales. His "fame" did not spread beyond the confines of Bengal/Puri. NO OTHER VAISHNAVA sect accepts him as an avatar of anyone.

Then, you have bhaktisiddhanta, an arrogant, angry preacher that can not sit in the same room as his mother and sister without getting sexually aroused (chastising his disciples for even letting him be in the same room as them alone). He randomly institutes the brahman thread diksha. No valid reason is ever given. He takes sanyass from a picture of his guru and it's highly suspect he ever received direct diksha even from his own guru. Most of his initiation and other "revelations", like his father, were in dreams. You read that right folks! DREAMS. He dreamed and had dream visions of things that he then claimed to be "FACTS"...

Bhaktivedanta left his poor wife cause she drank tea. MOst of these poor wives were 6 or 11 years old when they were married to these clowns and guess what??! They ALL had lost children at childbirth because of how YOUNG they were. Bhaktivedanta even laughs about how young his wife was when he started having sex with her... ouch. That's some top-notch nitya siddha action right there... God forbid a nitya siddha has any new ideas and teaches society common sense.

Then you have the offspring like Butler and all the other ISKCON and Gaudiya Math clowns. One after another there is reports of some wrong-doing or seedy involvement in money or drugs or other abuses. All for "KRISHNA!!!!!". The big neutralizer that justifies it all.

All these guys believe that the highest state of existence they can muster up is to be a cowgirl that helps the blue god and his big-breasted wife-of-another-man get off in the forest at night... FOR ETERNITY!!!!

Oooof. One flew over the cuckoo's nest is an understatement of galactic proportions...

RUN...

Date: February 12, 2023 05:41PM

RUN_FOREST_RUN Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Bhaktivedanta left his poor wife cause she drank
> tea. MOst of these poor wives were 6 or 11 years
> old when they were married to these clowns and
> guess what??! They ALL had lost children at
> childbirth because of how YOUNG they were.

This is a paradox. Poor Indian society and gurus with advanced knowledge in between. Marriages with 11s pathology.

> Bhaktivedanta even laughs about how young his wife
> was when he started having sex with her... ouch.

Can you recall which words they are and where they are?

On the symbolic-precedent-cause-effect plane, everything seems to agree. Swami uses tobacco for health - then his famous disciple Chris Butler indulges himself and his disciples on marijuana (newspaper clippings highlighting his personal approach to marijuana). He himself uses the nickname "paramahamsa" and his disciple Paramahamsa das implements the "marijuana funds" program. Swami had intercourse with a young girl - in ISKCON child abuse and similarly in SIF on a smaller scale. Symbolically, the family of Richard and Wai Lana breaks down and the fruit - the stepson child is Siddha Bellord. "You will be the master...you'll be the lord".. Aggressive individual. "Lord?". "Sir, yes..Sir". "You all will be sirs"..

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/12/2023 05:42PM by Culthusiast.

Date: February 17, 2023 12:22PM

yup - you got that right, Run_Forest_Run-

"Then you have the offspring like Butler and all the other ISKCON and Gaudiya Math clowns. One after another there is reports of some wrong-doing or seedy involvement in money or drugs or other abuses. All for "KRISHNA!!!!!". The big neutralizer that justifies it all.

All these guys believe that the highest state of existence they can muster up is to be a cowgirl that helps the blue god and his big-breasted wife-of-another-man get off in the forest at night... FOR ETERNITY!!!!

Oooof. One flew over the cuckoo's nest is an understatement of galactic proportions..."

Vedic nutcases to the left of me,
Vedic nutcases to the right...
stuck in the middle with Karma....

Quote:
Divaker V Vittal
Expert In Tradition, Culture, Folklore, History, Hinduism

How do I find fake gurus and saints?

Its very easy, if they are desirous of anything, they’re fake.

If they like food
If they like fame
If they like money
If they like to be taken care of
If they like to be worshipped
If they like to pass time
If they like you or someone or something

Well, if the dhoti fits.....

Date: February 17, 2023 12:30PM

Welcome back Eigenherr and Just Googling!
We have missed you!

More sage advice-

Jon Shore
Psychotherapist, Spiritual Psychology at Lifesanswers.org (1974–present)

[b"]What is one major way to spot a fraudulent spiritual teacher?[/b]

There are a few ways to spot a fraudulent spiritual teacher.

Examine the real life of the teacher. Do they live what they teach? Does it really work for them? Are they an embodiment of what they are teaching even when they are alone and no one is watching?
Examine the lives of those who espouse the teachings of the teacher. Do these teachings work for them?
Has the teacher harmed people, lied to them, led them on, stolen money or valuables from them? Is the teacher living in wealth gained from their students while their followers and students live in poverty and struggle?
Does the teacher teach that financial wealth, having a great many possessions or manipulation of others are marks of spiritual attainment? If so, they are a fake.
These are the criteria I have used for many years.

If a spiritual teacher teaches how to experience inner peace then are they an embodiment of inner peace? If the spiritual teacher teaches awakening and enlightenment then are they a clear embodiment of Infinite Consciousness?

No teacher is perfect and the living embodiment if enlightenment 100% of the time. But they certainly live this to the best of their ability. Every teacher needs sustenance. Every teacher deserves to live a comfortable life. Every true teacher deserves to be paid in some way so that their needs are met. But they do not need to live in enormous wealth when their students live in poverty. A real spiritual teacher does not fake the attributes of an enlightened being like; compassion, love, caring, joy, peace and others. They are just genuinely and authentically being the Self. You will be able to tell the difference if you pay close attention to what you feel around them. A true enlightened spiritual teacher never treats you as an un-awakened being who needs to follow his/her path or is ignorant. A real enlightened spiritual teacher treats you as the same Infinite Consciousness that they are. You will feel this.

If you feel diminished around a teacher then they are a fake. If a teacher makes you feel unlovable, worthless, ignorant, lost or dependent on them for validation then you should be very wary of this person. Any teacher who tells you that their way is the only way and that all other paths are wrong or evil or a lie then run away from them as fast as you can." End quote.

Run- run far far away.

Posted by: Truth wins ()
Date: February 17, 2023 08:40PM

Ultimately the saddest part of Krishna Cosnc is to consider gurus such as butler and the naked emperors of Iskcon as pure reps of god on earth.
This is when we must question our sanity.
And realize that we have been fooled by the bliss and some mystical tricks.
It is like the kid that gets lured by candies.
The mix of fear and bliss is for sure a very dangerous cocktail that will glue you to this mess for decades or till death do us part.
Ultimately can we just keep blaming imperfect path and Ahole gurus for our own stupidity?
I will never forget my inner guard dog trying to warn me from the start. As you all know it, I was graced with one of the most tyrannical SoI centers.
I remember hearing that inner voice telling me what the hell is this.
But many of us were spiritual addicts who were not able to stand up against the BS. Too afraid to get thrown out.
We would just cry and tremble behind the curtains. We were such a bunch of mindless sissies.
As I said it before, Krishna consc puzzles me in a very deep way.
Basically you have a being who tells you in thousand of pages that they craeted this misrable material world.
That you are being punished and can come back over and over again not as human alone. But also as animals (as low as worm in crap), a tree…
Is this truly what unconditional love means?
A loving relations between some deities who kicked us out and humans who are rather messed up too?
Let us love each other despite being at a mental hospital. Let us compare the psych protocols.
Let me tell you something. No amount of antipsychotic pills can break that spell.
Nothing comes free in this material world. If you are a billionaire, money is the carrot at the end of the stick that gets you out of bed.
You will work like a mule in order to keep the empire going. Keep the power and prestige.
Even if you want the sweetness of kids and family, you put up with arguments, domestic violence, horrible in laws.
Same with so called spiritual life. The more bliss you want, the harder you got to kiss the feet of guru, chant, worship, bow till your knees are raw and sleep only 3 hours a night.
You can either drown in the ocean of birth and death or swim in the ocean of bliss in exchange for your soul, life, time, will, money, relations…
This is pretty much the option all religions offer:
god or mammon. Pick one or the other or go to hell.
I guess this is what we call free will.
Ultimately getting brainwashed in this reality is as easy as ABC. We live in the land of gaslighting and corruption.
A good majority of people are afraid to roam the ruthless jungle alone. So we create other jungles within the jungle where we think we may be safer.
Devotees will less likely rip you apart as they are working on shedding the lower instincts.
So basically in a rather harsh world, SoI or Iskcon may come across as an Oasis.
If you are homeless and someone offers you just a tiny room, you will be super happy.
Not being a baggar in this reality takes an unbelievable amount of courage.
And I can’t blame anyone who is not willing to embark in the inner wealth journey.

Date: February 18, 2023 01:21AM

Can a conditioned being love unconditionally? Not only in feeling but also in action? I can share my last sandwich with one homeless person. But love for a hundred hungry will still be unconditional but ineffective.

Mantra.pl continues to broadcast a lecture: is it love or is it lust. One of the conclusions of the masters of the Gaudiya tradition is that lust is bad when it is not accompanied by love. In turn, one of the Zen masters, when asked about contacts with women, replied: it was not love, it was not lust. What was that? Energy exchange? Tantra? Either way, it shows that SiF-understanding on the subject is lower.

Gurus wealth? Concern for a devotee? It looks very suspicious when a student "guru", with a partner, makes an investment in Malaysia for 250 million dollars, while funds from the sold real estate have been transferred from the branch in Poland and some former members live without means of livelihood, without an apartment and they are being judicially thrown out to a mental hospital because they do not pay rent (court case December 2022).

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/18/2023 01:23AM by Culthusiast.

Posted by: Truth wins ()
Date: February 18, 2023 09:24PM

This is what I think about the all so glorified unconditional love.
Let us say a person you love, loses their legs but you stay with them.
A parent you were close to gets dementia and does not even know who you are, you still care for them.
You can love a person unconditionally for something that is out of their control.
But extend that unconditional love all the time to people who make you or others suffer does not really serve a purpose.
What has it done to devotees? Staying in toxic relations and getting abused by butler.
Oh sweet guru, I will love you even if you make me cry everyday and make me lose sleep.
Will love you even if you make me sleep in a garage, quarantine and work 15 hours a day to make money for wailana.
I will suffer from all kinds of chronic and mentall illnesses just to prove my unconditional love.
Even if the lower than the straw mood is rewarded by inner bliss, what does it do truly to be a doormat?
I don’t get it how it is healthy to walk around and tell the lord: Thank you so much for making me suffer. No matter what you do, I will love you unconditionally.
If that love was unconditional, why were we chased from Eden? It means that there were comditions imposed.
But at this point I am far from believing any of the stories in scriptures.
Those high spiritual ideals have gotten me crucified since I was a child. I am far from being proud of the scars I wear from having tried to be civil in this jungle.
Unconditional love is only an issue in the world of duality. If there are more advanced dimensions, this should not even be an issue.
Spiritual settings like SoI are like a prison for the soul. You are forced to think and believe as instructed. You cannot uncover what works for your unique growth.
You are constantly compared to X and Z who do more than you.
You walk around semi blissed out while you feel that inner conflict all day long.
What justifies the emotional, physical, mental, spiritual abuse while you are shedding the lower self and false ego?
Why is it my responsibility to be a collateral damage of the exorcism of so many “devotees”. It takes them 40 years to finally let go of some of their demonic sides.
While they do this, they push others to lose faith or even consider taking their own lives.
5000 years ago, the whole theme was to battle and destory the demons.
Then thousand years later, the same team appears on the planet and tells you to let the demons kill you.
Doesn’t it remind me of some other scriptures? The old versus the new testament.
You can either be a generic puppet of the scriptures and gurus or figure out what works of YOU.
Know thyself. Don’t let others, guru, scriptures… tell you who you are.
Do you love crawling like a worm all day long feeling small? Then do it. If that makes you happy and gives you a sense of identity.
If there is a conflict in your heart, stand on your god damn feet. Stop crawling and repeating you are the most fallen eveey single day.
Ultimately noone gives a damn. And the whole unconditional love is usually a very sweet fantasy.
All those devotees you accepted unconditionally for 40 years, will kick you in the teeth in one second, if you expose the rotten side of their group.
Ultimately we can only count on ourselves. The sooner we realize this, the better and less painful it will get.
We can all take care of our inner mental hospital. No need for other lunatics to guide us or to add new disorders into our psyches.
I can assure you that doing the work alone is 2000 times harder.
We must still hold ourselves accountable even we no longer fear god, guru, offenses, being kicked out of soi.
It does no longer matter what the final destination is or what reward you get.
You just keep evolving and know that their is no finish line like
PURE DEVOTEE.
You don’t do it for praise, getting loved by god, ending up in vaikunta.
We must ultimately clean the inner garbage of the heart and mind.
And each person can be directed to the tools and teachings that calls them.
soi devotees are a bit limited. Their shepperd is half wolve. Their sychoatrist is hapf crazy. Their savior needs saving himself. Their well wisher rewards them with abuse.
They surrender their minds to one who is still the salve of the mind.
But they still make progress for sure. They will just never know that they could have gone much higher.
They will always compare themselves with the “fallen’ materialists and think they are doing very well.

Date: February 20, 2023 03:37AM

Truth wins Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> PURE DEVOTEE.

Again, sticking still to this tradition and sastra - who is pure devotee? Where is the definition. Upadesamrita "Nectar of instruction"

[vedabase.io]

"A sober person who can tolerate the urge to speak, the mind’s demands, the actions of anger and the urges of the tongue, belly and genitals is qualified to make disciples all over the world."

Pure? No. Still urges to speak, mind's demands, actions of anger but tolerated, urges of the tonque ect.

That mean still in the lower nature, material nature but tolerated/controlled. No purity. Tolerance and control.

Sorry to say.

Tulsi Gabbard Rage Against War Machine Rally in DC
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: February 21, 2023 09:36PM

Daily Beast article

Protesters in Washington praise 'Russian Patriot' Vladimir Putin

[www.thedailybeast.com]

On site description of February 19 2023 Rage Against War Machine Rally in Washington DC rally.

[twitter.com]

You have to do a lot of scrolling down to reach Tulsi Gabbard's name in the speaker roster.

Buuut....do note who else is mentioned.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/21/2023 09:47PM by corboy.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.