Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: Culthusiast ()
Date: January 26, 2023 09:40PM

Truth wins Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Even if we knew it, they would possibly say hasish
> is a plant. If one offers with love and devotion…
> it will elevate the one who smokes it. Just offer
> the hashish and spiritualize the sucker.

This could be a brilliant cult movie. Let's borrow the title "Children of the next level".

Episode titles:
"Lower than the straw in the street"
"The Filipino Bitcher"
"Just offer the hashish"
"Spiritualize the sucker"

Great idea...Music theme:

[youtu.be]

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Truth wins ()
Date: February 04, 2023 05:51PM

It is really sad that we settle for mediocre relations. And we call it love.
When we lack self respect, we put up with pretty much eveything.
And even those who have self respect like midgett, have fallen for the love addiction, which has made them slave of the bliss dealer, butler.
Who are those entities that say that only they must be all powerful? That if you just have one moment of enviousness, you are toast?
Why do we even accept such gods to be our loving parents?
How can one truly believe that butler is a well wisher? When he asks you to put 10 unecessary vaccines in your body just to be near him.
Keeps you awake at night. Makes you cry. You get a UTI because you cannot use the washrooms dor 10 hours if you visit him or the plastic wife?
Why are we so defficient in love within ourselves that we put up with this crap?
Is abuse the only way out of the material realm?
Why do we have to crawl on the floor in order to be loved and accepted by a deity and his ahole representative?
Why must we get punished if we leave?
There are so many red flags, that one must be blind not to see.
Yes. Blinded by bliss, comfort, security, promise of liberation.
We let ourselves down in order to snort some positive emotions in exchange of abuse, ilnesses, tormoil, fear…
It does not serve to teach humans to become sovereign. It all passes for narcissism if you decide not to take punches.
Narcissists need fuel from others. When you become self reliant you don’t need to get fueled by anybody.
The only suffering worth putting up with, is not to live and die alone instead of accepting useless relations.
My experiences with soi and my own family have saved me from losing my time with non sensical relations.
I have chosen to carry my cross all alone so that I never have to get used and abused again.
We can accept others unconditionally and still let them out of our lives. Wish them well.
Forgiving does not mean we must stay and rot in a situation.
Where does the bliss lead you? Accepting a corrupt guru who suffers from mental illness.
You think your heart is getting cleansed because you feel high on love. While you are getting corrupted and infected by guru and other devotees.
And it all looks really fine and good because the veil of illusion is so thick, you take this insane asylum for an Oasis.
And ultimately noone is to be blamed for our low standards.
All paths are attractive traps. You must extract the bait without getting caught.
I now get it that the smart ones, are the sunday kirtan people. They come for years but just keep one toe in.
Bhakti takes away your self worth so that it can break you into nothingness. An empty cup that needs bliss, love, guru, other devotees, love… to survive.
It will never allow you to find out who you truly are. You accept what they tell you who yunare supposed to be.
A so called loving eternal slave of an entity that is so draconian, they make you suffer life after life so that you accept he is boss.
Yes it all makes so much sense. Or maybe I am the crazy one for not getting it.

Date: February 04, 2023 09:53PM

Truth wins Wrote:
> Why do we even accept such gods to be our loving
> parents?

> How can one truly believe that butler is a well
> wisher? When he asks you to put 10 unecessary
> vaccines in your body just to be near him.

> Forgiving does not mean we must stay and rot in a
> situation.

Loving parents, well wisher, forgivenes.

Are parents, customers of Planned Parenthood loving ones? Well wisher for aborted children? What about their forgiveness. Can the guru tell? Midgett, can you tell? Some sweet words for the aborted body souls?

Why?

Planned Parenthood PAC Contributions to Federal Candidates

[www.opensecrets.org]

Page 3: Tulsi Gabbard (D-Hawaii), 6,500 $.

Her twitter profile:

[twitter.com]

[twitter.com]

I'm proud of my 100% voting record with Planned Parenthood and NARAL. The barriers intended to keep women from making their own health decisions can be overcome. Let's support one another and keep up the fight.

"It's unkind to us, the guru says. It's unkind to us, Midgett says. It creates a bad atmosphere."

Really....

Ok, let it be with music:

[youtu.be]

Date: February 04, 2023 11:02PM

Tulsi Gabbard took money from Planned Parenthood not only in 2016.

2012, 2014 House.

[www.opensecrets.org]

[www.opensecrets.org]

Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: February 07, 2023 01:41AM

It is indeed surprising to see TG 100% supportive of Planned Parenthood. Flashback 1970s, almost 50 years ago: CB mentioned in one of his lectures that aborted fetuses were being served in elite underground restaurants in New York... The usual lectures on how things were getting so degraded in the Kali-Yuga age...

Also of note: Various anonymous on-line whistle-blowers have communicated that Planned Parenthood is up to no good... Blood of infants very high in PRP <Platelet Rich Plasma>? Big Money? Hollywood multi-millionaire involvement? Globalist controllers involvement?

Make of it what you will...

Old proverb: "Birds of a feather flock together" <World Economic Forum WEF>

Date: February 07, 2023 05:06AM

Proper links (those above to eliminate gate error require trailing slash for some browsers)

[www.opensecrets.org]

[www.opensecrets.org]

[www.opensecrets.org]

Posted by: RUN_FOREST_RUN ()
Date: February 09, 2023 04:38AM

Butler's mom should have aborted him.

I have nothing against abortion. Every woman has a right to her uterus and whether she chooses to want to be a mother or not. End of story. Every modern and progressive society should have no issue with and fully support abortion. It's sane, ethical and responsible.

The issue with Gabbard taking money from planned parenthood is that as usual it makes her and her kin the hypocrites they have always been. Saying one thing but doing another.

What does Vaishnavism have to do with saving turtles or supporting Trump? Yet it's 90% of devotees these days.

Hare Krishna is not a serious religion. It's a sing-song cult that makes docile followers with no ability to think rationally.

No restaurants ever served aborted babies nor is it a custom in any culture to do so. If it has happened, it was some isolated incident. Butler's lectures are full of bullshit fake news. One after another he claims things that are simply wrong and not factual.

Regardless of the agenda of one organization like Planned Parenthood, there are many sane, rational women fighting for the right to not have governments tell them what to do with their bodies. Anything less than the right to abortion is a modern-day crime, uncivilized and is rolling back civilization 1000 years.

The issue with Butler is not that he is against abortion or whatever other naive bullshit he believes. The issue is that he has used such bullshit rhetorics to control followers to give him millions while he lives in his tropical paradise. Far as I know Butler is devorced from Wailana. He uses electircity and gass and consumes food and clothing made in China. You think Butler believes a word of the shit he tells people? He sits aroun all day readign newspapers and watching fox news and getting massaged and chinese take-out. When he's done with that he askes one of my bone-head godbrothers to ride him around on his speed boat. Then he watches kungfoo and baseball while he holds his japa mala in his hand. He has not written anything in over 40 years, not given any substantila public lecture or had any realizations. He lives in Hawaii and dressed from head to toe in coverings. He has walls lined with tinfoil. Anythgin this man could say to you is absolute garbage.

He and his followers are the furthest things from any real Vaishnav. They sit around on Facebook and Twitter getting emotional about abortions and public schools. Fuck those clowns. They rather send their kids to an overseas ignorant school so their kids can learn to massage Butler and that the sun is pulled around by a horse-drawn cart.

All these clown fanatics like Bhaktisiddhnata all the way down to butler lived in fear of their shadow, never had a normal relationship with anyone and spent their days pretending they are 12 year old cowheard girls while chanting some obscure mantra on repeat.

These clowns have no normal healthy relationships with a single soul. They are unemployable, have never held a job and live off the backs of their dumb-as-doorknobs followers who give them money while blubbering incoherently like infants without a pacifier.

They are all forever stuck in infantile dynamics and playing mentally with their pretend ideas of some blue god and his medieval clan of cowherd buddies.

It's a religion for those afraid to grow up and face the music.

Run.

Date: February 09, 2023 07:10AM

RUN_FOREST_RUN Wrote:
> I have nothing against abortion. Every woman has a
> right to her uterus and whether she chooses to
> want to be a mother or not. End of story. Every
> modern and progressive society should have no
> issue with and fully support abortion. It's sane,
> ethical and responsible.

I, as a being aware of my smallness on a piece of rock in the Cosmos with a hot iron core and magnetohydrodynam, do not know the reason for my existence and the answer to the question whether dark matter really exists and are not black holes, so generally I believe that killing your unborn offspring when one does not know the reasons for one's existence is unworthy of a higher being.

Being a member of the cult followed much higher standard that Tulsi Gabbard, verified id extreme provocations, connected with considered losses. For me - taking PP money, replacing a calf for tractor parts or giving cows to an ordinary breeder - extremely pathetic as for "authorities".

> Far as I know Butler is devorced from
> Wailana.

Chris Butler divorced Wai Lana? When did it happen? Cause? A guilty verdict? which side? What do the sheep say? Is it hidden in the world? What about property division? Who did Siddha Bellord stay with? Does he keep in touch with his stepfather? What do the squirrels say?

> He uses electircity and gass and consumes
> food and clothing made in China. You think Butler
> believes a word of the shit he tells people? He
> sits aroun all day readign newspapers and watching
> fox news and getting massaged and chinese
> take-out. When he's done with that he askes one of
> my bone-head godbrothers to ride him around on his
> speed boat. Then he watches kungfoo and baseball
> while he holds his japa mala in his hand. He has
> not written anything in over 40 years, not given
> any substantila public lecture or had any
> realizations. He lives in Hawaii and dressed from
> head to toe in coverings. He has walls lined with
> tinfoil. Anythgin this man could say to you is
> absolute garbage.

Amazing

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/09/2023 07:12AM by Culthusiast.

Date: February 09, 2023 07:58AM

Another fact worth to notice is - showin appreciated seriousness of some people- that one polish devotee former the printshop employee almost 3 decades badly treated by Yudhisthira das Bowler's son in law, feeding homeless people with prasadam dozen years was appreciated by sanyasi legend, went with him to Vrindavan and walk side by side around Govardhan with respected Babaji. Reality.

Date: February 10, 2023 06:13PM

Translation of Tapasya das resignation letter. It is worth checking its internal consistency. Tapasya das distorts reality. In the status of "IWoT" or "Instytut Wiedzy o Tozsamosci Misja Czaitanii" - "Science of Identity Institute Chaitanya Mission" he was clearly listed as the chairman. Of course there were updates. His position was formally sanctioned, and it was well known to all that he alone ruled over everything. It is worth noting that suddenly SP or "Srila Pbrabhupada" or Chris Butler suddenly separates spiritual authority from the position of leader.

Resignation from Koszalin, April 19, 2009

NOTIFICATION

In 2008, at the October meeting in Torun, new rules were established according to the letter of SP. A letter regarding the philosophy that a leader equals spiritual authority and, that he is not a people leader, but a project leader, etc.

All persons who were previously leaders of the centers were released from this one function. New departments have been created and you have chosen new heads of individual departments. Some rules have been established, for example, giving lectures to students of primary school e.t.c.

However, I think one thing is unclear. Despite the fact that for several years I have not held any official position in MCz in PL, being mainly an advisor on various matters and a "problem solver", I see there is a belief that I am the leader of the entire Polish Mission or devotees in Poland.

This is a complete misunderstanding, so please don't treat me as a leader all devotees in Poland. By the way, such a function does not exist in Poland, and the only leader and guide for people is SP.

I also wanted to announce that regarding the technical function of the manager or mission coordinator even if it was contractual, I declare that I resign and do not accept any managerial functions in the mission in Poland.

In conclusion, this is my official statement that I resign and waive all functions and positions in the SP mission in Poland. Any kind or that official or contractual.

Thus, from now on, please don't hold me responsible or please don't blame me for anything that happens in the mission in Poland. Because I can be responsible only for what I personally do, or whether I have any control over it.

Namaste, please accept my obeisances.
Tapasya das

Also worth to notice, that Tapasya das himself wants to clarify unclear thins. Only problem solver but get rids of functions...

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 02/10/2023 06:19PM by Culthusiast.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.