Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: Truth wins ()
Date: January 19, 2023 07:25PM

Devotees should not even aspire to make millions so that they can sue people, buy boats,mansions and book the whole business class for a germaphobe.
The whole purpose of this path is to encourage renunciation.
At least Iskcon built temples. What have these people done with the money asides from pampering the prima donna?
I cannot believe how blinded devotees are. They don’t even read the scriptures to see the contradictions.
They just blindly trust and follow a white man who is raised by an atheist communist father.
The poor SoI devotees have som many secrets they have to carry on their shoulders. So many lies they need to sell and many secrets they have to keep.
Narayana’s followers look relaxed because they don’t have a secret agenda.
They just live the life of a devotee and relish the radha keishna DMT free trips every single day.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Culthusiast ()
Date: January 19, 2023 11:07PM

Truth wins Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> They just blindly trust and follow a white man who
> is raised by an atheist communist father.

Kicked out from Kailua High, moved to Kalani High School. Kailua, Kalani..Kailua, Kalani..Why Kai? Why Kal? Why why Lanikai...Lana Wai also why...

At least did not shot a president with Carcano Model 38 or from Bell & Howell home-movie camera. Just inspired brothers to hang Vietcong flag on the university.

Date: January 20, 2023 08:57PM

There are 2 great forces that rule this reality:
Fake love and fear.
And butler is master at using them both to his advantage.
One thing we can all agree on, is that the dude ain’t stupid.
Yes he is indeed a master. But not a spiritual one.
He is a master in manipulation.
The brains of the devotees get addicted to the bliss dopamine and they become dependent upon butler.
Because he claims that NO service to guru, NO goodies (bliss) from blue boy.
Slave of guru equals beloved of krishna.
Now sit down. Put your hypnosis aside for one second and realize how effed up it all is.
Take your heads out of the sand and grow tye courage to stand the harsh material exixtence without any external drugs. Including spirituality.
Find contentment within.
The human mind and emotions are designed to get programmed and highjacked.
I know these things because I have gone through it all since I was a kid. Payed a very high price.
The gita only gives you a basic knowledge of the mind. And yet devotees think that they are the Elite of the world.
Imagine feeling so superior, while you are under mind control. And they dare go teach about the mind. One must laugh at this.
Stick to the MK ultra butler guru. Hopefully when you die of a chronic illness, cancer (all caused by stress, guilt and overworking), the vaikunta airplanes will be waiting.

Date: January 20, 2023 10:50PM

Truth wins Wrote:
> He is a master in manipulation.
> The brains of the devotees get addicted to the
> bliss dopamine and they become dependent upon
> butler.

And when you drink the accumulated dose of dopamine in the nervous system, you will have to stay on a drug craving for a while. Experience the dark moments at night...

Subject: Davos. Polish President Andrzej Duda and Agnipathi dasi (Agata) with Japa das (Joseph Bismark):

[www.facebook.com]

Polish President is also 1 million dollar prospect.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/20/2023 10:50PM by Culthusiast.

Date: January 21, 2023 07:36PM

Ultimately the mind and emotions are what keep us prisoners.
I understand that religions offer a positive aspect in a way that they give you some basic commandments.
You are less likely to harm others if you “fear” or want to please a superior entity.
At the same time you give up your will and critical thinking.
And every religion tells you that if you turn your back and convert, you will burn in hell.
We are all capable of being righteous without abiding by 10000000 rules and regulations.
And by now we all know that no religion on this planet is as demanding at the krishna Consc.
They keep telling us that god is self sufficient and needs nothing from us. On the other hand ACB tells us krishna is greedy for our love.
Which one is it?
I would say it is the greed that is correct. Because many who leave the service are pushed to go back. Or lives destroyed like mine.
So this sweet beautiful flute playing, gopi lover, is not as loving, self sufficient and forgiving as stated and publicized.
At the same time he is not as scary as butler wants us to believe.
Basically god, guru, humans… are not perfect.
And when we let go of that adoration and idolization, we can finally breathe.
I have studied this reality very deeply as well as many paths that are offered in the supermarket.
My conclusion is that doing this alone is the best solution. And each path offers something positive.
Eat the cherry and spit out the pits.
There are many aspects of bhakti that I will keep with me. And I even have affection in my heart for the being that calls himself krishna.
Unfortunately for him, I am not calibrated to be an obedient slave.
Some horses are meant to stay wild.
I did fall for the domestication for many years. And let butler and his minions put a saddle on my back.
Sometimes in life we need to go throught many experiences, to finally grasp who we are.
Or we can simply accept scriptures to tell us we are eternal servants and accept it blindly.
I know that not being submissive may come at a price. But it is worth it.
The most ridiculous thing is that they keep telling you that your relationship with krishna is personal.
And yet you have this middle man guru who controls your realtionship day and night.
You have other devotees who keep telling you what to do and chastize you.
You are under the microscope 24/7.
It is like taking your family and in laws with you on your honeymoon and have them sleep in your room.
So I guess noone will truly grasp what kind of relationship they truly have with that being we call krishna. Because they are not really given that freedom.
It is time for everbody to wake up to how contradictory and messed up this archaic system is.

Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: January 23, 2023 08:03AM

Many hard-working people in India and many other Third-World countries such as Rwanda... many people in these countries are crying foul and some lamenting that they have lost their life savings due to involvement with the QNet scam... and we have Vijay das now estimated by Forbes to be worth 500 million dollars!

We don't need Sherlock Holmes to figure out what is going on here.

Yet the Butler-bots think this is perfectly OK? as the ill-gotten "money" is being used in the service of Praboopad, no other than Butler himself!

[fraudpersonalities.wordpress.com]

Date: January 24, 2023 07:20AM

Don’t forget. Free pass. It is kosher as long as you do it for Krishna and guru.
No Karma involved. Vaikunta is awaiting. All your sins are forgotten and forgiven.
Devotees can cheat, steal and lie only if butler agrees. If it pays for his houses, organic food, private jet trips, boats…
But if you do something minor, they will throw you out for a few years.
It is all normal. Life goes on.
The pure representative of god has graced us with his presence on earth.
Rejoice! The savior is here. Purifying the planet when he walks on sand.
Coming across such a pure soul is more rate than winning the lottery.
Beggars can’t be choosers. This is the kali yuga version of Jesus.
I guess one must settle for imitation gurus these days.
But then again, I still feel sad for them because I too was blind too.
May they realize the mess they are in.
I truly do wish that for them. It is never too late.

Date: January 24, 2023 10:41PM

Truth wins Wrote:
> Don’t forget. Free pass. It is kosher as long as
> you do it for Krishna and guru.

People confirm - they asked Chris Butler's former closest and oldest comrades about QNET affairs - answer is narration: "he is doing a great service for Prabhupad, you have a problem"

- Stealing for Krishna is ok.
- But what about Bhagavad Gita and 'Whatever action a great man performs, common men follow. And whatever standards he sets by exemplary acts, all the world pursues'

> But if you do something minor, they will throw you
> out for a few years.

But if a son or a cult member kills a diver - not a crime...

> Coming across such a pure soul is more rate than
> winning the lottery.

Among 10 thousand A.C.Bhaktivedanta Swami's disciples..

> Beggars can’t be choosers. This is the kali yuga
> version of Jesus.

"Rich praetorians, serving loosers..."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/24/2023 10:41PM by Culthusiast.

Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: January 25, 2023 02:09AM

Just been googling more info on this bizarre QNet phenomenon. After wading thru the typical "fact checker" stooges who insist that QNet is a legitimate business and endorsed by sports heroes, Bollywood stars etc, and even the "Supreme Court" ... BUT WAIT! we also find countless reports that it is nothing more than a pyramid scam.*

Posted below is video link to a report from Egypt. Noteworthy in this report are the following points:

* Way over-priced items for sale.

* Ex-recruiter uses the words "Hypnotized" "Brainwashed"

* Young people being indoctrinated to treat friends and relatives as a source of exploitation and profit. (Divide and Conquer tactic?)

Of note also is how this scam prospered in all the Asian countries. Especially India, "The Holy Land"... where it is reckoned that 1.3 billion was stolen from the Indian populace. Yes, that's Billion with a B...

A pyramid scam founded by two butler disciples, which obviously would place Chris Butler at the apex of this incredibly massive world-wide pyramid fraud scam?

[www.youtube.com]

Date: January 26, 2023 08:59AM

When I was in the cult, we would call these scammers “The money makers”.
They were seen as some rockstars. Because most devotees are poor AF.
There are a few who have good paying jobs. Like lawyers, teachers, electricians…
And some just live on the verge of poverty. Must pay for rent, food… with part time jobs. And spend 60 hours a week in the Waialna sweatshop working for free.
So the money makers are the demigods. And of course we can add the rockstar Tulsi to the list.
If you just slave behind the scenes, you are lowly. You may get thrown some muffins or rotten raisins by gurudeva.
We had no clue that the money makers were scammers and hashish dealers. They left that detail out.
Even if we knew it, they would possibly say hasish is a plant. If one offers with love and devotion… it will elevate the one who smokes it. Just offer the hashish and spiritualize the sucker.
And also Shiva was into it too.
It makes me sick that the devotees who clean houses and change diaoers for a living, are pressured to donate money, while these guys make millions.
The Qnet scam is nothing compared to the scam of butler posing as acarya for 40 years.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.