Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: Culthusiast ()
Date: September 24, 2022 09:28PM

Truth wins Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> suffer as much as you have. Many are quite happy
> in the cult.

Some are happy, some are happy that they bought a dog and go for walks, some have committed suicide, and for them the big marathon ended in this episode. There is a woman in Cracow, the ex-wife of one cult member. She lives under stress for years without a job, with symptoms of mental illness, on social benefits, does not pay rent and is facing eviction. You know what eviction is. The court decides, the bailiff comes with the police and says "get the fuck out". Of course, the law requires a substitute accommodation, but they do it in such a way that they go to a center where even homeless people do not want to live because of lice, thefts and then go alone.

Maybe someday she wants to say - you will find out about the benefits of marriage in the cult that the divorcee Midgett (Balakhilya das) describes so beautifully. Her experience similiar to Truth win's with some aspects..

"Gentle treatment", honies. Honey, i'm home, I'm about to crush your false ego and your shitty ideas ...

It is worth remembering this before the next US elections if Tulsi Gabbard shows her ambitions again. You can't allow silence around the subject ... don't you?

Or a story with Buddhist woman once related to a cult member who believed very much in "guru" and cult caste. They met with ex-cult members and satellites once, but the topic of conversation went on to Vedas, etc. He started teaching his ex-woman in "SIF style" and she - having previously talked about it with ex-members and satellites - "I don't want to hear it". "But you're talking about it." "I don't want to hear this from you." "Not from you".

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 09/24/2022 09:38PM by Culthusiast.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Truth wins ()
Date: September 25, 2022 08:46AM

I am sure that my posts in here has gained me the reputation of a lunatic that many will not take seriously.
I doubt that anybody who wants to escape the cult will be afraid of nad karma.
My life and experiences in general have been very extraordinary since I entered the womb. My relation to the deities is also very unusual.
So hopefully noone will ever have to go through the same hell I have gone through.
The supeenatural does not go aftee anybody. I am not sure why it has chosen me.
I truly doubt that my posts will damage the mission of taking down SoI.
And let me be honest. When I was in that state of fury, I was fighting the forces that are behind krishna consc. This was my perosnal battle with them.
So what if my life was hell? So what if there is a possibility of getting a worse life.
Nothing is worth selling our soul for bliss, friendships, security.
As I said before my mission with humans is over after decades of crucification. This battle with the SoI stooges, is the last time I stand up for any brainwashed entity.
Let people take care of their own crap and grow some balls.
Whoever is meant to fall in the crap hole is meant to. Whoever is meant to be happy in the cult good for them.
Goodbye SoI, transendental mental hospital. Unfortunately no amount of rounds, study of the vedas, 4 reg peinciples, bowing down 10000 times a day,trashing iskcon as the demonic ones, could keep the corruption out of the institution.
In these day amd age, one should be on their own path.
The parasitic infection od the heatts and the minds are too great to trust teachers and other seekers.
No matter how much I have suffered after leaving, I am still grateful for the growth that the auffering brought into my life.
I see that even though my relatiin with krishna and the butler was sincere, I had become addicted to the happiness.
And that happiness was the drug that kept me enslaved. Yhis is why so many stay.
Spiritual happiness is another flavor that many miss and come back.
If one is meant to feel that transcendental happiness, it should not be mixed with fear.

Date: September 25, 2022 04:10PM

Truth wins Wrote:
> My life and experiences in general have been very
> extraordinary since I entered the womb.

And before the womb?

A man after "paranormal" experiences in SIF must answer the question whether it is schizophrenia, a thorough digging and separating the archetypes installed in the human personality, receiving cosmic waves or the triggered overproduction of hormones and other chemicals affecting neurokinetics. Dream visions do not need to be sometimes explained as entering the world of shadow - while participating in a cult - sometimes hellish.

> Goodbye SoI, transendental mental hospital.
> Unfortunately no amount of rounds, study of the
> vedas, 4 reg peinciples, bowing down 10000 times a
> day,trashing iskcon as the demonic ones, could
> keep the corruption out of the institution.
> In these day amd age, one should be on their own
> path.

With the cruel sisters of mercy, the rounds number seen by other gurus as "encouragement" - 12 or 16 versus minimum 64, neglected Vedic studies for business or recruitment and leaders neglecting even Bhagavad Gita, 4 reg principles misinterpreted to the detriment of health, trashing Iskcon ("better grass than their cookies") but bulk buying incense sticks and so on ....

You say - report from deities ... The woman from Cracow mentioned it too. Voices, hints.

Somewhere it all went wrong. But it could be a nice sect. Perhaps even now it is cool. Just that energy of Papa Smurf. Still to the ground .... Still close to Mary Jane, still 95% in the audience are women, single ...

Anyway, run or have fun. On your own responsibility.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/25/2022 04:12PM by Culthusiast.

Date: September 27, 2022 06:30AM

What is important is that the ugly truth has been exposed. And some of us have been able to see the insanity.
What you don’t know or don’t want to know will not hurt you.
Those who are in the cult, will always consider butler as being a perfect Jesus that has saved their lives.
This is the bliss of ignorance that will keep them happy.
They were not able to sell us a lie. And they must also face their lies, which they never will.
Imagine the irony of calling this path the absolute truth when there are so many hidden lies behind the scenes.
How sad when bliss hides the toxic atmosphere of these groups. Like a pretty narcissist who gets a free pass because of their looks.
If you are sincere, you do not need a guru, other devotees, to tell you that you suck.
One can reach the goal of having a pure heart via other methods too.
I take the insanity I have shown in here, the hurt of spiritual abuse… all as very painful experiences to grow.
One day if I am called to speak about it again, it will come from a place of peace and care. Not hate and anger.
When we can accept that an experience has made us and not broke us, it loses it’s power to a great extent.
Fear is what motivates people to stay in those groups. And bliss is the reward you get for putting up with that fear.
Yesterday I tried mamy times to enter the forum and I thought I was banned.
I guess it was just a glitch. But if it was the case I would have deserved it.
I wish I could turn back time and be more rational in exposing the cult.
I hope that all the people I have annoyed or offended can forgive that behavior.
All I can say is that it has pushed me to reflect upon my psyche.

Date: September 28, 2022 05:12PM

Truth wins Wrote:
> Those who are in the cult, will always consider
> butler as being a perfect Jesus that has saved
> their lives.

But with Kasia Socha and other people who committed suicide - somehow failed...

"Don't be offensive man, that was their choice"

"And what about the calf swapped with tractor parts or cows sold to ordinary farmer, was that their decission?
And boys in the school in Baguio?"

"He wasn't in charge man..Tapas das was only making an offering"

Date: October 12, 2022 04:06AM

Tulsi Gabbard leaves Democratic Party...

[abcnews.go.com]

The first upload is a 28-minute episode titled "Why I'm leaving the Democratic Party," where she details her entrance into the Democratic party as a young person, "inspired by Democrats who stood up against the war in Vietnam" and those who stood up for plantation workers in Hawaii.

Oh yes, inspired by those who protested against the Vietnam War ..

And that's why she later built her legend, myth and image as a veteran of the Iraq war. Where the upper limit of the victims was estimated at 1.6 million people. And the mess is still there.After all, that's less than 2 million in Vietnam....

What a consistency.

Maybe it was inspired by the Butler Brothers when they hung the Vietcong flag at the University of Honolulu. Oh, they couldn't because she wasn't here yet ...

For a simpleton from Poland (Bolanda) - cheap sh*t.

Pax Bolanda! Or anything else...

Date: October 12, 2022 04:19AM

These are not the times when "Jagad Guru" at his vide lectures shouted "Falklands / Malvinas" - "your both thieves".

After the incidents in India, Indonesia, the Philippines and where else with QNET, what can we talk about here ...

It is inevitable - a conflict between the challenger and the descending hegemon. Unless a challenger, cultivating materialistic values inspired by Nixon, becomes a victim of the social cycle, births drop, crime increases, and yet does not become a world hegemon ...And those Muslims...

Falklands ... Malvinas ... In Poland, the cult is impressed by a beautiful woman who conducts kirtana. Malwina is her name. She is the wife of a declared eternal brahmacari. She is such a leader. A bit disco, a bit yoga-dance, aerobics ...

It is a good name for the music and dance group "Folkland's Malwinas".

Posted by: RUN_FOREST_RUN ()
Date: October 13, 2022 03:23AM

No one knows a word you are talking about Culthusiast. I think anyone visiting here would be hard-pressed to make heads or tales of a word you have "contributed" here about this hare krishna cult.

Please try to give some more relevant background about your talking points and not speak in riddles and hidden messages. No point in doing so and helps no one.

Here is some surprising news tho: [www.civilbeat.org]

Well, not really, but we can definitely expect Tulsi Gabbrad to keep preaching her guru vargas grand message of inclusivity and tolerance.

Date: October 13, 2022 06:59AM

I woke up to this today. Not looking for SOI info. Just landed in my mailbox.

[www.independent.co.uk]

I thought it was too good not to share here. It is from crissy’s twitter account.

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: October 13, 2022 10:03PM

Ha. Want to start taking bets that Tulsi has been approached, flattered, courted, in effect GROOMED* and RECRUITED by the American fascists?

Should've been easy. Tulsi was born into a patriarchal dictatorship.

She's SOI's prize android given a fresh set of batteries for further adventures/misadventures in American history.

* The American Fascists are all about psychological projection.
Every single thing they do is what they accuse American non fascists of doing.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/13/2022 10:16PM by corboy.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.