Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: RUN_FOREST_RUN ()
Date: July 28, 2022 02:57AM

Gotta love Butlers political puppet pawns reputation score: [www.newsweek.com]

From Acharya das' FB page:

The transcendental vibrations of the "Haribol" and "Nitai-Gaur" mantras are not only all-purifying for the heart and mind, they are all-auspicious and can bless one who meditates upon them with full self and God-realization.

Since when and where is "haribol" and Nitai-gaur" considered a "mantra"? What scripture is that mentioned in exactly?

And what exactly is "all purifying" for the "heart" and "mind". What exactly does it do to the heart muscle? And how is it helpful in "purifying" my mind???

What is "full self and god-realization"?

These guys use all these lofty sounding word mumbo jumbo phrases that mean absolutely NOTHING. And people just goble it up. They just parrot it for years on end while posting old videos of Butler talking complete trash concepts that hold no water while his naive followers laugh and nod their heads in agreement.

Bhaktivednta sold his western hippie followers on worshipping a blue Indian god. A god not once mentioned in the Vedas. A goddess not once mentioned in the veda and not even their own core scriptures. And following the chanting of a mantra mentong in passing in ONE questionable religious text, suggested by one epeleptic "saint" we know literally nothing about except form contradicting third party sources that read like fairy tales and not biographical texts.

Insanity in a nutshell. The equivalent of Mormons and Scientologists. Running around claiming "all-purifying" this and "Absolute" that and "supreme" tra la la la la mental spooge.

And when you ask what's at the core of their ideology and beoief system; what do they hope to achieve by belief in all of this, they say: When you die and wake up, you'll be a 12 year old manjarai or cowherd boy or parent of smurf god krishna. Hell, a swan airplane may even pull up and give you a ride free of charge all the way to cow-land goloka. So you can go loco for eternity!

Run. If you have even half a brain, fucking run from this clown show that robs people of basic reason and common sense.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Culthusiast ()
Date: July 28, 2022 04:03AM

RUN_FOREST_RUN Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Gotta love Butlers political puppet pawns
> reputation score:
> [www.newsweek.com]

Unevitable...

>
> And what exactly is "all purifying" for the
> "heart" and "mind". What exactly does it do to the
> heart muscle? And how is it helpful in "purifying"
> my mind???

What has failed to them that get accused of pyramid schemes and extortion in India, the Philippines and Indonesia? Chris Butler said stealing for Krishna is okay, but I guess that's the problem with Yama then. But Yoga is not Vedanta, but they teach Yoga, so Yama comes back again. And besides, if they accept Christianity, then again the commandment - "You shall not steal".

>
> Insanity in a nutshell. The equivalent of Mormons
> and Scientologists. Running around claiming
> "all-purifying" this and "Absolute" that and
> "supreme" tra la la la la mental spooge.

Possible that all of them under same management...

Date: July 28, 2022 07:06PM

Ask great guru of the world how many Times he spoke with people serving i.e. feeding homeless for 15, 20 years. As Midgett says - proper guidance, care..etc..I will Tell ya. Never. Even once. That is following Gita...

Date: July 30, 2022 03:12PM

They could make another movie. "The Boys of Baguio Brahmacari School". Finally, there is experience on board. Maybe they will be nominated for an Oscar ...

[atleastweknowhescool.wordpress.com]

Siddha Bellord could make his reminiscences. Reflections.
Narrator:
"- So what time did you get back from the Filipino prostitute? Was entering the school grounds associated with stress and difficulties, or did you do it with ease? When did you decide to show the traces of the struggle to your schoolmates?"

Date: August 18, 2022 03:49AM

Yes, well, he captures the turmoil of growing up in a religious indoctrination school. We were being trained to serve Butler. Plain and simple. We were being taught archaic "vedic" bullshit as fact and "absolute reality".

I can attest to the fact that such things make scrambled eggs of your life and brain for a good chunk of your life thereafter.

Little kids growing up in Butler's cult are still thought this crap though no modern Butler follower would even mildly consider sending their kids to a "gurukula" in some third-world country. Not a single one. Yet my generation had no issue with it. But what's amazing is that many of these schools still operate under the radar, which is what Butler's school was too. It was an illegal religious bonding school. Tapasya das bribed government officials regularly to keep 36+ western kids in his school to "please Prabhupada".

All my "godbrothers" sans a small fraction did exactly as the school had taught them: They became indentured servants of Butler. And they view it as the highest gift and goal.

https://whyevolutionistrue.com/2020/10/14/a-superb-article-against-the-religious-indoctrination-of-children/

Many if not all of them have major marital struggles, and the few that manage to make a family and relationships work do so simply because they sweep all of their issues under he rug of "chant and be happy", which is code for "never deal with your problems and issues and pretend that some mantra is solving things for you". Idiots.

RUN.

Date: August 18, 2022 07:43AM

Nutjobs:

[lufkindailynews.com]

[www.goshennews.com]

Raising kids to believe the universe was created by a 4-headed god growing out of a lotus of some other god. Bravo. And teaching a child barely able to comprehend who they are that they are indeed NOT who they think they are. Then tell them that their feelings, emotions and sense of who they are is "false".

I don't know how many times I expressed sadness, frustration, and anxiety as a kid to both instructors and my parents only to hear "it's just your 'false ego'". Fucking animals. They raise a whole generation of kids like this. In and out of school systems in the cult, the parents breed the same cult crap at home. Makes no difference. Meanwhile mindlessly rambling on wooden beads is "kosher". Idiots. Kids run around with a sense of self-righteous pride thinking they know more than all the other "karmi" kids.

I tell you. Starp some shoes on and go for it folks. As far as you can with as much gusto and confidence as you can muster if you even can still muster it.

Date: August 20, 2022 02:29AM

RUN_FOREST_RUN Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I don't know how many times I expressed sadness,
> frustration, and anxiety as a kid to both
> instructors and my parents only to hear "it's just
> your 'false ego'". Fucking animals.

Oh yes, organizational and teaching leaders. Appointed by the guru. Setting the standard by example. Roaring at trembling brahmacari and occasionally having sex with divorced women behind their wives' backs. Pets. "Did you lick her vagine and attack in the knee-elbow position - it was hard for the visitor to tell, only the smell remained" ...

Seing that poor Danka or Gosia or even Isvara Puri dasi would become Jehova's Witnesses...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/20/2022 02:31AM by Culthusiast.

Date: August 23, 2022 12:47AM

[www.theolivepress.es]

Apparently to modern courts and in the name of "religious" freedom it is fine to raise a kid in a dogmatic religion that asks its followers to "repeat the mantra over and over" and raise kids in a locked-in system of thought that promotes abhorrent and misguided thought patterns that literally augment and shift any chance of normal and healthy free thinking.

Now a child must be torn and batted around between a sane father who wants his child to foster and healthy open mind and a fanatical cult mother who thinks she is doing her kid a solid.

Sounds like how many of us were raised in Butler-loka.

Date: August 23, 2022 01:03AM

Date: August 23, 2022 03:09AM

A find on the Polish Internet. Important statements are made, so you can refer to the questions often spoken by Midgett (Balakhilya das) who is extremely offensive because he teaches the truth above, etc.

[www.zanotowane.pl]

Officially, Chris Butler founded his religious movement in Hawaii in 1977 as The Science of Identity Foundation - Chaitanya Mission, and the movement's headquarters is still there. For greater authority, he named himself Jagad Guru (world teacher). He considers himself the sole successor to Prabhupada in a long line of spiritual teachers that was started by God Personally6 and treats all ISKCON gurus as self-proclaimed.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.