Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: Truth wins ()
Date: May 02, 2022 12:42AM

Let me once and for all reveal what was done to me in order to make me believe 10000 percent that this path is the most powerful. And that Krishna is real.
After a few months of chanting, I ended up at the hopsital. A complete stranger in a male and black body was also a patient there. He was not a hare krihsna looking guy. But rather looked homeless. He even smoked.
He came to me and handed me a short book by Bhaktivedanta. How could he know that amongst all patients in there, I knew about Krishna?
It was very clear that he knew who I was. I still have the book.
At the time I was also attracted by Jesus. I wore a cross and he asked me:
“How many things do you want to be”? Meaning that I should just pick one path.
I asked him many questions and he got frustrated with me.
He said:
“Let god exist”!
He told me some strange things like:
“Krishna is in everybody’s heart expect the Pitbulls”. Lol!
He also told me:
“You brought me closer to Krishna”. I guess he wanted to boost my ego.
We hung out for a week. I do not remember the rest of our conversations.
This is truly just a drop in the ocean. Who cares about secrets anymore?
I don’t care in being trusted by some ruthless powerful entities.
The truth must be revealed as to how I was duped into staying in that hell hole.
And I am confident I am not the only one.
Now you may understand why I insist on shedding light on the “supernatural’ methods that entrap souls.
How faith is built and people stay n krishna prisons. Convince that they have entered the spiritual world while in human bodies.
I am not happy to share something so personal but tired of beating around the bush.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Culthusiast ()
Date: May 02, 2022 03:14AM

Truth wins Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> And I am confident I am not the only one.
> Now you may understand why I insist on shedding
> light on the “supernatural’ methods that entrap
> souls.

Esotericists, admirers of cosmological theories, etc. they believe in the law of attraction. This, in a rational sense, is not surprising. It is commonly spoken in the colloquial language about transmitting on the same wave. Implicitly mental. It is also visible in business. Hundreds see the advertisement, some decide to cooperate, those who feel some form of attraction, similarities - if the price of the offer is identical to the competition and there is no question of price calculation, etc. The more magical situations when there is no mood, the mood changes and suddenly rings someone "matched" to us. This I can confirm - I have experienced it. Maybe it is attraction on unexplored phenomena of mental waves. Seemingly weak, but for example the structural nature of the emission and amplification in the repeatedly coupled network of neurons in the brain - Tesla & company, etc. similar stories.

What I can say is that I met SoI Poland members when I was getting ready to start my spiritual practice. Fate, chance, statistics ...Of course they were nice deep peoply. Very intelligent.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 05/02/2022 03:19AM by Culthusiast.

Date: May 02, 2022 07:04AM

No. This is not at all related to the law of attraction.
Watch the movies the truman show and the asjustment bureau.
I cannot get too off subject on this forum, but it is more like a reality manipulation. And this story I just tood, is still a joke compared to even more mind blowing ones.
When it comes to Krishna Consc, such mind blowing situations are created in order to get you fixed in your faith. Faith in the process, guru, krishna…
When you have not gone deep enough, it is very easy go fall for the tricks.
Like how the hell did butler just answered my question (I had in my mind) in a lecture?
Devotees keep living off “krishna’s arrangments” all the time.
The right job lands in your life, you may have some money come when you are in super great need.
You ask in your payers for an answer and the next day something comes up…
If devotees were not constantly tricked like this, they would not have such great faith. They could leave much easier.
These phenom keep them prisonner of this faith. Thinking that with god all is truly possible.
And that Krishna is most powerful and he is indeed the lord of the universe.
They have usually nevee experienced such pehnom in the past (let us aay when they weer christians). So they get very blown away.
I have spoken about this before. And I want others to grasp that asides from the bliss showers, this factor is what keeps devotees hostage.
I am not going to let butler easily get credit for having the power to enslave thousands, just because of charsima and his lectures.
The faith of devotees is mostly based on the things I described.

Date: May 02, 2022 08:18AM

The issue with devotees is that they think they are the MOST spiritually advanced beings on the planet.
Just because they believe they hold the absolute truth and because of these synchronicities and far out phenom.
However they are many layers to this reality. And many levels of being conscious.
They are more awake than those who are still slave of their senses,addictions the mind…
However they are passive players who leave it all up to a higer force to pull the strings.
They just go along. Not questinonning anything. Just in awe of these little bread crumbs.
Or how guru enters their dreams, that he can sometimes read their minds…
They do not engage in any other consciousness expanding practices.
Just chant and be happy.
They are told that in order to obtain eternal freedom, you have to give away your freedom.
The blind faith is a great gamble as we have no guarantee that krishna loka and liberation is accurate.
There is no limit as to how deep we can go, how much we can grow and how much we can evolve.
Krishna cons gives you a destination:
Pure devotee.
This is the highest you can go. Period.
It is all focused on purifying the heart and going as low as possible.
And you must rely on another human to reach that destinatiom.
In order to reach that point, you must suffer like hell so that a supreme being embarces you.
It is a wonderful love and bliss feast. However one can go way beyond Krishna Consc.
If you leave and go back after 10 years, you will see that the people are almost the same. Very little change and evolution.
I met a guy many years ago who was fairly new and he had no association in his city.
When I met him, he had a fun and spontanesous personality.
But gradually each year he just became more and more serious. He lost that spark and his real personality.
He had to act and speak like a devotee. He became more and more soft-spoken.
Most men become so soft-spoken, that they are more female than male.
People change in order to please guru and Krishna. There is almost no originality left in their personalities.
You always have to watch out what you say how you act…
I am not sure how people can feel free in such prisons. Everything is considered sinful, displeasing. You cannot get attracted to anything else other than this process.
The design of this process is the most genius thing I have ever encountered in my whole life.
Kudos to whomever are the unseen architects behind the process.
It is one of the most elaborate traps that I have encountered in this reality.
The level of illusion is absolutely mind blowing.
Escaping Alactraz would have been easier.

Posted by: RUN_FOREST_RUN ()
Date: May 03, 2022 06:34AM

Date: May 03, 2022 07:22AM

Who has ever watched this short old video of Mike Gabbard against gay marriage? Someone should save it in case it gets deleted.
It is the tackiest thing I have ever seen.
[m.youtube.com]

Date: May 03, 2022 07:58AM

“There is no trustworthy standard by which we can separate the ‘real’ from the ‘unreal’ aspects of phenomena. Such standards as exist are conventional: and correspond to convenience, not to truth. It is no argument to say that most men see the world in much the same way, and that this “way” is the true standard of reality: though for practical purposes we have agreed that sanity consists in sharing the hallucinations of our neighbors.”
— Evelyn Underhill

———————————

“That is full, this is full,

From that fullness comes this fullness,

If you take away this fullness from that fullness,

Only fullness remains”

Invocatory verse of Isha Upanishad

Date: May 03, 2022 08:02AM

Date: May 03, 2022 07:48PM

In this whole cult education website, I have mostly come acoss minds who want to hold on to logic.
Posts that want to debunk everything. Even practices that are extremely helpful to the body and psyche.
And I am the one who has been titled as arrogant.
Those who share a closed mind are appreciated, but those who try to bring awareness are seen as conspiracy theorists, schizo, liars, pot heads…
They are told to get back on their meds…
A logical mind has its place for sure but it will always stay in the same place.
Noone can determine what sanity is or is not. The day I see this reality as most men, I hope someone will shoot me and put me out of my misery.
Humans who share the same dream, are most likely the ones who are passive dreamers.
There is great security in mass psychosis. Both in our material society as well as in cults or not so cultic spiritual settings.
All devotees are programmed robots who quote scripture and walk on offenses eggshels. Waiting for the Lion god to take care of businees.
Or Karma to even out things in 2000000 lifetimes.
If I have never seen an UFO, I will not dismiss the next door guy who has seen one.
I would rather hang out with the guy who has seen an UFO and abducted by greys, than the dude who thinks life is a 9 to 5 job and then you die.
All so called religions try to open the minds of people on the supernatural.
Not all souls who play a human role are the same either. This is something we must all understand and grasp.
There is maybe nothing unique about me. I have achieved nothing material. I am what you may consider a looser. Or even a lunatic.
However I have never felt at home here since I was a child.
I sufferd most of my life try to fit in. Both in the material and spiritual community.
Till I had to embrace the uniqueness of my journey and accept the fate that solitude is better than to conform.
I am not going to be the dude who sells a program to others. And that program being that there is so much more to this reality than meets the eye.
And that Krishna Consc is not just a brainwashing and mythology trip.
To each their own. Noone has to accpet that reality and I do not have to accept that theirs.
I shared my views and tried to open the eyes on what runs the show rather than just looking at the mental illnesses and demonic sides of gurus.
A medical diagnosis is based on MRI, blood tests, Xray, Scans.
It is the same when it comes to grasping reality. We cannot just base our understanding on what we see with our eyes.
Imagine if you tell a blind mind that there is a rainbow in the sky and they accuse you of being crazy.
Thousands of years ago, those who could tap into the extraordinary, were seen as prophets. These days they put a few mental disorder labels on you and and give a an anti psychotic pill.
I have shared the pain the cult caused me on a psych and emotional level. And looked at all the disorders of butler from 1000 different angles.
There comes a time when we reach a plateau.
And we not only waste our times but the times of others.
This was the last time I tried to step into the fringe side of the process.

Date: May 03, 2022 09:30PM

I only wanted to bring awarness as to how this Krishna crap show truly operates.
Through my experiences and those of other devotees.
Showing that it is not all just brainwashing and random.
And that one must not fall for the mind blowing tricks.
In my eyes, I wanted to render a service by going much deeper into freeing souls from the clutches of illusion, fear, guilt, love addiction…
But if it has been seeing as me trying to pull others into my own trip, it is quite unfortunate.
butler and other demonic gurus are just symptoms. They are not the root of the illness.
Much respect to all and your own journey focusing on one aspect or the other of the cult.
The wizzard behind the curtain are having a good laugh.
I only want to break a thick spell.
As someone said it once: We just share the info. What others do with it, is their business.
My experiences are not just my own. It is pretty much how everybody is being played on a much more subtle way.
Me not warning others, even if I am judged, annoy, seen as crazy would be a betrayal to who I am.
One who stands for the truth alone and who does not want to see others enslaved and suffer.
I have caused enough damage by sharing what I know.
There are much deeper and interesting waters to swim in. Krishna consc is just ine trap amongst many others.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.