Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: RUN_FOREST_RUN ()
Date: April 30, 2022 08:58AM

No veda describes in any scientific detail diamond Rain and copper planets my friend. Sorry.

No purana or veda can be accurately dates nor attributed to any single time or source. Gratuitous dating conservatively places most interpolations as recent as 500 to 1500 years ago. Well within the scope of any mentioned and verifiable "science" having already been discovered and in circulation of its compilation. Nothing to do with blue gods and gopis and golden avatars.

On the topic of golden gods, the Indian scriptures list many. As does every major hindu sect have a scriptural supported "mahamantra".

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Culthusiast ()
Date: April 30, 2022 02:22PM

RUN_FOREST_RUN Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> No veda describes in any scientific detail diamond
> Rain and copper planets my friend. Sorry.
>

Of course, it can be assumed that the Bhagavatam is not part of the Vedas but the Puranas and does not belong to the Vedic canon. However, it writes about the copper planet. Etc..

[vaniquotes.org]

Srimad-Bhagavatam
SB Canto 5
Heated from below by fire and from above by the scorching sun, the copper surface of this planet is extremely hot. Thus the murderer of a brahmana suffers from being burned both internally and externally.
SB 5.26.14

There are various curiosities, simplified, mythologized, in an aura of mystery, however, ideas appeared from somewhere.

Posted by: Truth wins ()
Date: April 30, 2022 11:05PM

Conspiracy theorist is a term that the CIA has come up with.
Tehe same CIA who is behind MK ultra is surely not my friend and a source I trust.
The so called conspiracies that the devotees are interested in, such as fake moon landing, 911… are still quite minor.
It serves no purpose. And devotees would not even dare look at very dark subjects.
They are even afraid of ghosts.
Besides, investigating such subjects is not for those who are brainwashed and who operate on one program such as Krishna Consc.
One must keep a very open mind and use extreme discernment.
For exemple QAnon is something I could sense was quite fishy from the start.
Unfortunately the much revealing truths in this reality, are those who make people pass for schizo.
Those conspiracy theories make devotees believe they are really in the loop. On top of coming across the ABSOLUTE Truth and the pure devotee, they also are aware of some hidden material truth.
What a bunch of Marvel super heroes they are. I feel very safe knowing devotees are out there saving souls with their Wonder Woman warrior, Tulsi gabbrad.
I know. I always sound arrogant. Maybe I got ot from my daddy, butler. But unfotunately I must match their’s.
What is the essence of most scriptures and mythologies?
First there were gods, then it became a single god.
The god or god(s) aka punishers, were the objects of fear and they required worship. There is no shortage of greek, roman, egyptian… mythology.
Then with monoteism, they introduced the messengers (prophets)…
In India, Vaishnavism was created in order to create the same vibe as Christianity.
The guru. Middle man. Equal to Jesus.
One can only enter the kingdom through me…
So you have the gods, god, messengers… The all mighty ones and then their representative who are blessed with great powers.
To walk on water, revive the dead, turn a staff into a serpent, have the sea open up for them…
And who are the minial regular humans? Fallen, sinful suckers who messed up by getting envious of the most high.
Thrown into the material realm. In need of the many saviors chosen by god to reform them and save them. Souls who have zero power other than worship and love the one that threw them out.
Welcome to the Universal Studios’ script made in 1000 different versions like the story of cindrrella.
If I was truly that powerless as a minial human, why throw so many extra arrows at me to keep me small? To destory my psyche, my life, my passions?
Why make such huge efforts to lure me back into the cult of butler again and again after they had already destroyed me so much?
Can we see this as mercy and love?
If you love a person, wouldn’t you want them to be happy and free from abuse? Protect them instead of exposing them to danger?
Or maybe we are meant to pay off our karma one way or another for sins that we cannot even recall. This is an option that I try to humbly accept.
We are on different paths and we have come to different conclusions.
My insights are mine. However the manipulation and brainwashing is collective.
We can either be the leading actor in our own movie or an extra in other’s.
And this is what SoI is. Everybody is a character in the butler, wailana production. We let him write the script, alter it, move us here and there.
And if you don’t listen to the director, you will never work in this town again.
Run Forest Run, you are a very smart and solid soul. I hope that you keep digging deeper.
I appreciate that we can have discussions that go beyond just exposing and bashing butler.
It is way to easy to put all the blame on one man without decoding the philosophies that he twists around.

Date: May 01, 2022 04:30AM

Truth wins Wrote:
> If I was truly that powerless as a minial human,
> why throw so many extra arrows at me to keep me
> small? To destory my psyche, my life, my passions?
> Why make such huge efforts to lure me back into
> the cult of butler again and again after they had
> already destroyed me so much?

The question from what perspective is this question posed? From the perspective of Vaishnava, Vedanta, Gaudiya, Yoga? Chris Bulter broke a number of rules. Sanyasya, a disciple marriage, and a broken family, of course, by whom. Maybe Richie had had enough of his wife. And these standards. After all, it's not the 5 wives of a sound engineer. Or Damodar das. The man is gone. With sweet angels, cowhered boys or on the planet of plenty horny women and forests to hide in. I don't know anymore how many of these wives he had, 3 or 5. Who knows.

Read Gaudiya Kantahara before, what to expect? All Vedanta? Parishat from Varanasi visited to find out what to expect from Jaga(d/t) Guru? Picture of a swan compared to the guru with God's eyes nicely photoshoped? (poorly actually). Sweet transcendental words dominated 99.99% of messages and "fuck off" didn't matter?

Ultimately who cares..

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/01/2022 04:32AM by Culthusiast.

Date: May 01, 2022 07:03AM

Culthusiast, all that happened to me cannot be related to butler messing up whatsoever. Why would anyone get punished because of his sins?
If his Sangha is corrupt, it is not my issue. I have never dealt drugs or laundered money for SoI.
It is a very personal thing. And I guess that I keep it very low key here when it comes to the details.
I had been under attack way before entering the cult but it just went to the next level when I left the cult.
And when I went through those horrible experiences, it was very clear that it was linked to Krishna cosnciousness.
I doubt that anybody would ever even believe me if I spoke about the most far out experiences. But all that I can say is that is that I am done with all religions.
My trust has been broken forever.
The very fringe realities is not something that is appropriate for this forum. I have already pushed it far enough.
If it is truly my Karma, we cannot pick how the sweet punishers pick the torture.
They sure do not lack in imagination. My pay back may be via supernatural means and psychic attacks. Who knows?
Then they tell us to forgive our ennemies here on earth. While we are doing jail time in the hands of the same forces that tell us to be as low as dirt.
This is why I now take Karma in my own hands. That BS spiritual passivity is no longer a mellow that resonates with my heart.
I do my best not to hurt anyone. But those who have hurt me while I was just helping, do not have my sympathy.

Posted by: RUN_FOREST_RUN ()
Date: May 01, 2022 09:57AM

Have you ever watched any contemporary sci-fi flick? It comes from human imagination. Not because some planet exists made of copper for the sole purpose of making shmores out of brahman killers. Oh man, you're funny.

Let me guess, the planet where it rains diamonds is for greedy jewelry dealers? Lol.

No scientific rigor or even basic study of natural phenomenon is in any way described in the vedas or post vedic works. None.

How hindu and devotee Dellusional fanatics translate rig veda:

Rig Veda 1.35.9 "The sun moves in its own orbit but holding earth and other heavenly bodies in a manner that they do not collide with each other through force of attraction.

The actual translation:

“The gold-handed, all-beholding, Savita travels between the two regions of heaven and earth, dispels diseases, approaches the sun, and overspreads the sky with gloom, alternating radiance.”

Fanatics, hindu apologists, hindu nationalist and cheaters do this ALL THE TIME with vedas, puranas, upanishads etc. Literally pull air out of air.

Indian thinkers and Imran knowledge is responsible for many a great thing. The veda and fanatical religios story books, while impressive, are just that.

Roman's, Greeks, Mayan, Hawaiian all have crazy myths. God's that drag the sun around, immense prowes in weilding Astral weapons etc. It came from somewhere. People with religious passion, and shit loads of time on thier hand. And an agenda. Bhagavatam bluntly says krishna is the only God, the best God and worship of him the best religion. And only those who are special with good karma, sukriti etc love him. It attempts to usurp Buddhism, and discredit other faiths, gods and paths.

The notion of samkhya and other doctrines were wrapped up into this and other puranic text because without it, it would amount to Fantastical, often cheesy, mythological dribble. Brahman was too abstract a concept so a human God needed to be created to attract people, offer answers to life problems, suggest morals and ethics.

Or we can believe it's all true because a planet made of copper exists for frying evil brahman killers. You know, those brahmins who created the caste structure that plagues India till today. And don't forget the planet made of cow shit where cows have been defecating for eternity.

Guru's are like large pacifiers for thier baby disciples. Mantras are like songs that mama sings to calm down baby. Vedas are like daddy warning what will happen if u don't believe it all.

Life is plenty wonderful, meaningful and mysterious without subscribing to the equivalent of self imposed idiocy.

Copper does exist in high quantities on planets. Something like a diamond rain fall may be present on many planets that are still forming or in a gaseous evolution. These things are wonderful, worth studying, discussing etc. For both religious and non-religious people. But to make a passing remark in a pro-brahmin verse about a fictional hellish planet where brahman killers go to suffer is from the mind of a castist, racist, religious fanatic.

Date: May 01, 2022 11:33AM

Unlimately who cares? Not sure why you threw this out there.
Who cares about what? Me trying to understand the most important things that enslave us and make us suffer. Or butler breaking all the mumbo jumbo vaishnava rules.
Or me trying to uncover the deadly forces of evil that rule these filthy groups? Pedophelia, murders, illicit sex between gurus and devotees, drug trafficking, human salvery, abuse (mental, phyical, emotional, financial), cheating, lying…
Let me decide what is worthy of caring about and not. Thanks!
One day, when the veil is lifted, you will get it that I did not rise these questions in vain.
Look at your SoI friends and the cost of ignorance and the price of not questionning everything in this reality.
A bunch of bliss crackheads who have sold their dignity and believed all the bullshit they have been told.
Who don’t even question why 5000 years ago the inhabitants of a melanated race were all white and they all look the same. Then 500 years ago suddenly Indians became melanated. But the pancha tattva managed to be born in white bodies.
I am sorry my dear friend. I have zero trust in the vedas.
No scripture offers the real answers I am looking for. They just lie to justify the suffering and evil they have created.

Date: May 01, 2022 03:20PM

RUN_FOREST_RUN Wrote:
> Have you ever watched any contemporary sci-fi
> flick? It comes from human imagination. Not
> because some planet exists made of copper for the
> sole purpose of making shmores out of brahman
> killers. Oh man, you're funny.

Copper planet is the point, not brahman killers :)

>
> Let me guess, the planet where it rains diamonds
> is for greedy jewelry dealers? Lol.

This was probably the idea, the way of description, to stimulate the imagination. In practice, how to get something like that from Uranus or Neptune ...

> No scientific rigor or even basic study of natural
> phenomenon is in any way described in the vedas or
> post vedic works. None.

Reductionisms are present. Requires an additional aparatus. A story about Pariksit and Kali person. Daksa's offering. It can be decoded. Some analysts found that the easiest way to convey the idea of the mechanism - fairy tales - the authors of books. Formalism is indigestible. Fairy tales are easier to understand. In that sense, then, there is a justification for this mythology. Like, for example, Lernaean Hydra from Greek myths, etc. - describing the party system in the state, corruption and the runaway party leader.

> How hindu and devotee Dellusional fanatics
> translate rig veda:
>
> Rig Veda 1.35.9 "The sun moves in its own orbit
> but holding earth and other heavenly bodies in a
> manner that they do not collide with each other
> through force of attraction.
>
> The actual translation:
>
> “The gold-handed, all-beholding, Savita travels
> between the two regions of heaven and earth,
> dispels diseases, approaches the sun, and
> overspreads the sky with gloom, alternating
> radiance.”

That's indeed good argument and find.

Truth wins Wrote:
> Unlimately who cares? Not sure why you threw this
> out there.
> Who cares about what? Me trying to understand the
> most important things that enslave us and make us
> suffer. Or butler breaking all the mumbo jumbo
> vaishnava rules.

Who cares about examining the problem thoroughly. For example, translating the theory of gunas and combining it with the wave-particle duality, the perceiver and perceived duality, quantum mechanics, the multiverse and the theory of fractal manifestation etc.

Then I repeat - according to this approach, "sin" may be the cause of the burning of a warship in appropriate circumstances. Believe it, don't believe it - paragraph up and it is a component of this conceptual amalgam.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 05/01/2022 03:25PM by Culthusiast.

Date: May 01, 2022 03:33PM

Truth wins Wrote:
> Culthusiast, all that happened to me cannot be
> related to butler messing up whatsoever. Why would
> anyone get punished because of his sins?

It is not a question of "why", but "how". Taking into account the concept of Buddhist stains, aura stains, biblical metallic impurities in the nervous system or consciousness ("and I will burn all your rust and melt all your lead") etc. And assuming that the material system enforces penalties and rewards on the basis of these contaminants. Or the mind is our own syndic.

> If his Sangha is corrupt, it is not my issue. I
> have never dealt drugs or laundered money for SoI.

It's good that you didn't take it. Ask a clairvoyant or an esoteric about the Bowler - Butler financial system. Was it not karmic? Whether it was a liberated, renounced sanyasi taking money from a drug dealer, or was it an enduring system of dependency. According to my observations and analyzes, the energy of this system passed to SoI Poland.

You are not the only person to experience paranormal demonstration phenomena after leaving SoI. Suicide compulsions, demonic forces throwing a child around the bathroom, etc. Rare but still present.

> And when I went through those horrible
> experiences, it was very clear that it was linked
> to Krishna cosnciousness.

Where is Radha in Gopala Govinda Rama mantra? The "Mantra Meditation & Self realization" research - Polish version - does not meet the words "Rama" - no explanation, description. Some people translate it not as Lord Rama, Sita's husband but "rama" as happines i.e. in "atmarama" - "happy in himself, in the soul, ih his mind".

Disregarding confused transliteration and grammatical errors. Sanskrit was not taught in SoI Poland.

> I doubt that anybody would ever even believe me if
> I spoke about the most far out experiences. But
> all that I can say is that is that I am done with
> all religions.

I believe you, you lack deep analytical apparatus. Any or many - aparatus of psychology, neurology, analysis, demonology, etc.

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 05/01/2022 03:48PM by Culthusiast.

Date: May 01, 2022 11:42PM

Please stop assuming like frozen nick what I know and do not know.
Thanks!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.