Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: Culthusiast ()
Date: April 10, 2022 09:53PM

But in general - let's rationalize it. After all, we live in a hell of matter. Chris Butler made this effort to change the world with sheep and it turned out as it turned out. And hell goes on. Now several million chickens have starved to death on a farm in Ukraine. But why? Because the Russians destroyed the power plant, and without electricity, there is no automatic feeding. And so the poor creatures with hopeless karma were starving. And if there was electricity, the machine would cut their heads quickly on the tape and they would not get tired of hunger. Don't worry, lambs, you have tried. My only suggestion is not to promote Tulsi Gabbard and her "PP also does good things." Because you might end up like these chickens ... If there's a reincarnation.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Truth wins ()
Date: April 11, 2022 12:46AM

Let us not give this little punk butler too much credit. A person who is afraid of his own shadow cannot possibly lead thousands of people without the help of unseen forces.
Yes turned out to be as it turned out to be. Like any other religion out there. Enter at your own risk. You may end up with a good wife, husband, post your amazing life on Instagram. Be related to the likes of coward midgett or tibby.
There are people who still think that their lives are perfect thanks to this cult.
They give their meditation classes and level 101 gita class to kindergarten students.
Grown up men who hide behind the shadow of the senior brahman clowns.
What will happen when these elite daddies are dead. Who is going to protect these little child like men?
Imagine a spiritual community where you need the protection of the mafia. Shame on these asses.
All they have known is the good side of the cult, the protection of their daddies or step daddies who are the Elite of the cult of the dark lord butler.
Or you may end up killing yourself, lose your faith and in therapy for years.
Screw any forces that backed up this crap show. And I speak on a personal level because I know how I ended up in that disgusting cult and what kept me there.
Anyway, enough time and energy wasted.

Date: April 11, 2022 01:29AM

Truth wins Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Let us not give this little punk butler too much
> credit.

For feeding homeless (with Gauranga mantra, Malgorzata), promoting ecology, explaining Bhagavad Gita - for sure credit. Tell me why Malgorzata is not initated..Among many achievements, she saved the would-be suicide thanks to her empathy (on polish-version Woodstock festival). Always among homeless ..So much empaty. Sane man cannot accept a system where such a person is not credited. Problem with "Gopala Govinda Rama" mantra. Where is Radha? And why a girl named Govinda stands naked in panties, bra and unbuttoned fur on the street of London ... Success in family education?

> A person who is afraid of his own shadow
> cannot possibly lead thousands of people without
> the help of unseen forces.

Money from the dealer? A Reefer man? This energy and dark black FB profiles? Sure.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 04/11/2022 01:33AM by Culthusiast.

Posted by: Truth wins ()
Date: April 12, 2022 01:35AM

I think that if there is truly a divine justice, they are in charge of judging our actions.
When I said do not give him too much credit, I meant that he is being seen as a pure Acarya with the help of illusion as well as some extraordinary forces that are beyond him.
I meant he did not get to that position by charisma alone.
SoI does not have ill intentions in general. They are just misled and I doubt that butler knows what he is truly doing. He may think he has perfect vision and his abuse is indeed mercy.
And it seems that some enjoy his methods and abuse and still make progress.
On this path getting as flat as a pancake on the ground and losing all self respect and identity, is seen as advancement. And I guess butler is good as crushing egos.
He is also good as inflating his own ego.
We all have our own experiences and relation with this path and deities.
So trying to speak about these things in here is futile. I will one day find the right people to speak about my very fringe experiences.
And even if I don’t, I am fine living in my own dimension.
All I can say is that god (no matter what deity) is what we make it to be.
And at SoI most people walk on eggshells around god and their vision is distorted through the lenses of lunacy and fear.
I feel no shame admitting that krishna consciousness has meant a lot to me at one point in my life. And one of the things I have loved the most.
And I will always feel some regret that SoI screwed up my life and fate.
But better be faithless than having faith in those lunatics’ version of bhakti yoga.
Tulsi has wasted her life. Allowing an imperfect person put her in the spotlight.
She will unjustly be judged for the advice and guidance she has gotten from butler. She has had to lie and cheat for him.
Because I am not sure how much of her actions and words are her own.
If SoI continues their BS after all the noise some exes have made on the net and by addressing them personally, there is no hope for them.
They are too arrogant to see this as divine intervention. They will most likely always see it as demonic interferences. And of course we are the demons.
The SoI devotees may seemingly be much happier than I am now at this point in my life.
But underneath the bliss and sense of security, I pitty whomever has accepted butler as their teacher. Thankfully this tumor has been removed from my heart.
This forum is truly a balm on the spiritual wounds.
And hopefully it will continue helping others as much as it has helped me.

Date: April 12, 2022 02:49AM

Truth wins Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> SoI does not have ill intentions in general. They
> are just misled and I doubt that butler knows what
> he is truly doing. He may think he has perfect
> vision and his abuse is indeed mercy.

What about the fruits like that (alredy posted):

[sekty.pl]

It was getting worse from week to week. Robert stopped sleeping, refused food, stopped washing. All the time he said that he was waiting for death, after all, he had lost contact with the god and the guru. He was in a state of panic, he wondered what would happen to him after death, since he was burdened with such terrible guilt. In an act of despair, in December 1995, he agreed to a psychiatric examination. He was referred for observation at the Psychiatric Clinic of the Medical University. He escaped from there but was detained. After receiving a letter from the Institute ordering him to be treated, he agreed to stay in the hospital. He has been there on and off to this day.

And what about several SoI members - current of former - who who went through a psychiatric hospital?

> He is also good as inflating his own ego.

Lectures were inspiring but some sanyasis said his siddhanta is weak. After presentation.

> And I will always feel some regret that SoI
> screwed up my life and fate.

For myself I do not regret. In this sense - I was looking, I came, I listened, I saw, I experienced, I benefited, I suffered, I had the opportunity to do socially good things. And it's time to move on. For others - can regret.

> And hopefully it will continue helping others as
> much as it has helped me.

The events in Ukraine became another occasion or provocation which showed - in line with scientific or post-Vedic predictions - that nothing changes in SoI Poland. The same energy, the same pattern, the same rigor keeps them in the same consciousness. Without respect for someone else's service - whatever it would be. What counts is your own idea, your own commitment, etc. Without respect for others, even if their achievements were over a decade. And due to the lack of respect, it could be difficult for the next days. Without changes.

Sweeties, do you want to read and learn the names of the heroes?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/12/2022 02:52AM by Culthusiast.

Date: April 12, 2022 03:04AM

The difference between the teachings of Siddhaswarupananda, Tusta Krishna das and Papa Midget is that while the first two were inspiring in the early years, many lectures, I do not remember any inspiring by Papa Midget. Nothing. Perhaps because, since you had to listen to Jagad Guru and I heard Tusta Krishna das as the first one, the conclusion to listen to the 3rd was another absurd ...

Date: April 16, 2022 01:24AM

The next portions of tumbling:

1) Papa Midgett raises an important point - "I am myself, or who?"

[www.facebook.com]

Good question, Papa Midgett. Who are you? The expert guru is Siddhaswarupananda. But you are giving lectures instead of the supposedly living guru. Then who are you? And are you yourself when you are giving these lectures or have you been forced to do so by the devil or maya by possessing you? Are you walking in your guru Papa Midgett's shoes?

2) Time for Jesus

[www.facebook.com]

Sweet Kirtan dasi, small height but always a smile on her face. That's good for recruitment.

THE LORD JESUS, THE ONE WHO GIVES SPIRITUAL LIFE
Classes are conducted by Kirtan dasi, SATURDAY, at 9.00 a.m.

Easter is a time that many associate with a new life, rebirth, hope to strengthen their relationship with Jesus.

And when we listen to the words of the Lord Jesus, we will hear that the mission of his life is to give us a spiritual life, not religiousness, a sense of belonging to a group, but a deep, satisfying relationship on a spiritual platform.

Let us use His heritage to understand what the spiritual life is and accept this priceless gift.
You're welcome!

Let us pay attention to the excerpt:

"that the mission of his life is to give us a spiritual life, not religiousness,"

Oh yes, spirituality, not religiosity, on the Mantra.pl profile which says Yoga is Vedanta and the fault of those who have the hatha-yoga attraction is that they do not consider hatha-yoga as bhakti-yoga, so again it's time to explain it for Jesus Christ, who was supposed to explain it, did not manage to get there because the Sadducees and the Pharisees caught up with Pilate. So soulful Kirtan dasi from the best sect (girl, how did you get into this - I forgot to ask you before) will finish the work of Jesus Christ and explain everything.

Spirituality is not religiosity. This is the depth of the Mantra.pl portal,

But wait a minute .... A few webinars earlier on the same portal, another nice dasi showed how to make vegan eggs?

[www.facebook.com]

Yeeeess.... Jagad Guru dasi. Nice dasi. I've never heard of her shouting at anyone and generally very nice. But ...

Are there vegan eggs?
And those that do not require a hen to build?
Are you curious?

We cordially invite you to the Jagad Guru dasi kitchen and learn about the secrets of vege Christmas.

What are vegan eggs? To eat? Eating vegan eggs on Easter is religious or spiritual? Christian, Vedic or proselytical or syncretic spirituality ?????

Am I curious or inquisitive? And am I myself, if I ask if the devil has possessed me and I am not myself when someone wants to make a moron and 22 thousand sheep who liked the mantra.pl profile on FB ...

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/16/2022 01:28AM by Culthusiast.

Posted by: RUN_FOREST_RUN ()
Date: April 18, 2022 09:58PM

More poor children getting quality educations:

[www.gofundme.com]

SB 5.21.13, Translation: The chariot of the sun-god has only one wheel, which is known as Samvatsara. The twelve months are calculated to be its twelve spokes, the six seasons are the sections of its rim, and the three catur-masya periods are its three-sectioned hub. One side of the axle carrying the wheel rests upon the summit of Mount Sumeru, and the other rests upon Manasottara Mountain. Affixed to the outer end of the axle, the wheel continuously rotates on Manasottara Mountain like the wheel of an oil-pressing machine.

I just hope that they grow up and take all this stuff with a grain of salt.

It Tok years to repair this in my head. It took years of un-learning, re-learning, rejecting, re-wiring and accepting I was taken for a ride. On the sun gods chariot. With Butler at the helm.

Date: April 19, 2022 05:36PM

Yes, this is an interesting verse explaining that the authors of the scriptures intended to treat them symbolically and not literally. Interestingly, some sanyasins emphasize the symbolism, not the literalness, even questioning the rationality of certain hagiographic elements.

It was possible from the beginning. Just a question about simple people - here the cults chose myths, legends and recruiting.

You can also comment that people with diverse and detailed knowledge, including Indology - which in the case of Ian Koviak and Run Forest Run - extremely thorough knowledge - causes their mind map to conflict with simpler mentality etc.

Posted by: Fohr ()
Date: April 20, 2022 11:02PM

You may be in a religious cult if one of more of these apply to you:

1.You look down upon anyone not in your religious group
2.You consider only members of your religious group as worthy of making friendships or maintaining relations
3.You have broken off your old relations with family members after joining your religious group
4.You are distrustful of anyone outside of your religious group
5.Instead of becoming a better person who is able to relate to all, after joining your group, you have become a worse person who gets angry or resentful of outsiders
6.You get unreasonably provoked or angry when challenged by those outside of your religious group
7.You rationalize and justify unethical acts of your group, like cheating others, lying, and entrapping others
8.You judge others, which you did not do before you joined your religious group
9.You divulge confidential information about your family or extended family to members of your religious group and ask them for advice on how to deal with them
10.Your religious group is always right in your opinion, and anyone outside is always wrong
11.You have stopped growing as a person
12.You are distrustful of science and really any critical thinking that might challenge your group’s cherished notions
13.You are afraid of engaging with or considering new ideas outside of your religious group and afraid of learning anything outside your group
14.You go along with the most outrageous ideas and even justify them in the name of fidelity to your religious group
15.You have a fear of questioning, lest it may cause offense to your cherished leaders or teachers
16.After joining the religious group, you have developed a distorted world view, which does not match reality
17.You have mentally and emotionally dropped out of society
18.You do not consider that it is important to give your dependents a balanced outlook on the world and a strong education
19.You want to leave your religious group, but do not have the courage to face living by yourself in the ‘outside’ world.
---
I have felt numbers 2, 8, 11, 13, 15, 16 prominently.

#2: I don't like the very common way of speaking that is: "my girlfriend, she's not a devotee but she's nice/spiritual/a good person" (only relationships within the group are highly valued)!
#3: if you consider your intimate family members unfavorable to your bhakti, be very careful!
#8: I don't think many people intend to judge others, just as we don't intend to set out to be nasty to an employee at the DMV when we have our breakfast. It ends up happening with too much immersion in the authentic siddhanta...
#10: Medical professional? Not if they disagree with my temple president or Guru!
#14: The normalization of conspiracy theories... this merges with the 1960s/1970s crowd and how older people can tend towards rather out-there beliefs as they age (see: Facebook)
#15: the fear of questioning a senior is so deep, you just learn *not* to ever do it. It can be unconscious.
#18: the glorification of home-schooling in the West has its major downsides....

Thoughts? :D

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.