Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: Truth wins ()
Date: January 14, 2022 09:49PM

I was told in this forum by a member that I should not encourage people to face the cult directly.
How are thye going to understand and get it in their thick heads that their group is semo rotten, narcissists and full of demonic influences.
You think they give one single damn that DEMONS such as us are tarnishing their reputation?
They think that the fires of hell and Yamaraja are waiting for us and they rest in peace.
Krihsna and his devotees always had ennemies right? And we are demonized as these ennemies who are the obstacles in lord chaitanya’s mission.
They think that they are some kind of mission impossible spies of god on earth.
All that counts is to shove bhakti yoga and the maha mantra onto the masses.
Distribute the yoga sound via Wailana free labor factory.
But who cares about the abuse of some, while others lead their god damn instagram lives. A life of priviledge like Aholes kids of wailana who get away with murder and sleeping with prostitutes while staying at a brahmacari school.
Almost none of them will ever look at these pages here.
I am not talking about creating havoc. Being aggressive.
Just face your abusers and do not let them get away so easy.
Think that they can do whatever the heck they want and expect the damaged devotees to forgive them.
Face those ugly demons that operate through those so called devotees, gurus…
If they are slightly connected to a divine force, they will have to recognize that their actions are harmful.
They must know that we know that we have been sold a lie.
Their blissful crack lives will go on, but they will have to deal with some guilt and understand what their actions have done.
The level of damage, the therapies, the lack of trust, the destructed lives.
They must take responsibility for their actions and inactions.
This is like a venting and healing place but it does not greatly affect them.
Show them that you fear no offenses and that you will stand on the side of truth no matter what.
If even 50 people contact their abusers directly, they will understand that there are consequences in harming people spiritually.
The leader of my center knows that her demonic attitude have completely changed the course of my life for the worse.
I told them exactly how I felt and I told close friends that if I ever end my life do not give credit to being offensive to your damn guru.
Do not take advantage of a devotee ending their lives to glorify guru and krishna.
Screw any deity or religion who does punish the damaged in favor of a narcissist guru and demonic attitude.
I will face any demon or god who is ok with abuse in sacred spiritual setting.
The members are long gone. The stockholm syndrome, denial is way too deep. There is no hope for them. They will die not knowing they were sold a convincing imitation.
Bliss has blinded their blind spiritual eyes even more.
They will think that everything in here is a lie. Maybe journalists made up the story of bowler.
Maybe the letters of ACB are fake.
They are so fragile that they will possibly end up at a REAL psych ward, if they found out the truth.
What you do not know will not hurt you.
When we were in the cult we had to put up with all kinds of BS. We had to play it humble. We were afraid to be kicked out.
Those fears are over now. And none of these people will kill those they conider demons.
Do the leaders in the PI have ever been confronted with their lack of care? Do they know that some kids ended up in therapy? Did they take better actions to rectify the situation?
So what difference are we truly making by speaking on a forum that these abuaers avoid like the plague?
Protection should be given to all and not just those little brats who happen to have some good cult karma.
Not even one damn lawsuit against them for spiritual , emotional, financial abuse?
They are the ones who sue others. Oh man. They are truly backed up by some incedious forces.
Of course they will proudly carry on their actions when faced with so much tolerance from the ones they abuse.
The guy in Poland who was bullied by devotees for going into Narayana’s group did nothing but whine to midgett.
How anout showing up at the devotee’s house with the police and restriction order.
Same with the PI disciples they wanted to bit up for going to a Narayana gathering.
The dude not only stayed passive, he is thanking Siddhaswarapanada Paramahamsa Srila Prahpupada Jagad Guru 33 rd bonafide Acarya, for kindly introducing him to krishna.
After all the drama Acarya and butler caused him and the devotees of Narayana Maharaja.
Yes that lower than the straw, please just kick me anytime, has given lots of freedom to the narcissist.
Iskcon and SoI have nicely benefitted from that mentality as well as the fanatics wo are still preaching even in cult forums.
And call anybody who can see through the BS, an atheist.
Oh yes, the followers are like the vatican who protected the pedo priests for years. They will do anything to defend their dysfunctional cult till the end.
They will never understand how bad it is. Why?
Those elite demigod good karma devotees rise up the image of the cult.
The abused ones stay like crawling wounded animals because they are too attached to krihna and bliss.
The ones that leave (usually) stay silent and make them believe they left cause of maya and offenses.
Sorry long post. There is nothing more healing than facing abusers directly.
And give them an opportunity to maybe stop from doing it to another person.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Culthusiast ()
Date: January 14, 2022 10:20PM

Truth wins Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> They think that the fires of hell and Yamaraja are
> waiting for us and they rest in peace.

Sure, for us, not for them. After all, we are not taking money from a multi-abortion clinic making 350,000. abortion and as politicians we do not support subsidies for this clinic. After all, it is not us who do not follow the instructions of Spiritualfather A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami "prasada, Holy Name, books" and we do not engage in contacts with politicians (Caiytanya and Prataparudra) ...

> Krihsna and his devotees always had ennemies
> right? And we are demonized as these ennemies who
> are the obstacles in lord chaitanya’s mission.

Sure, after all, it is us that are not saying that the main purpose of Caityanya was Karma-yoga, contrary to the first verse of Siksastaka ...

> They think that they are some kind of mission
> impossible spies of god on earth.
> All that counts is to shove bhakti yoga and the
> maha mantra onto the masses.

Sure. After all, it is not us who give the maha-mantra to the masses: "Gopala Govinda Rama Madana-Mohana", and we do not claim that Radha is never without Krishna and vice versa.

We still do not know where Sri Radha is hiding in "Gopala Govinda Rama Madana-Mohana" ...

And it is not us who give the girls the name Govinda as parents, and it is not our daughters who stand half-naked in fur with bare legs in panties and bra - perfection of upbringing ...

So fallen we are...

Date: January 14, 2022 10:22PM

Truth wins Wrote:

> Distribute the yoga sound via Wailana free labor
> factory.

Do not be extremelly offensive. Try to age naturally, with 2mm thick make-up...

You have no money? Do not be engaged in material existence. Do not work for your body. To maintain it sell marijuana...Or some pyramid scheme you know. India, Indonesia...The money is on the street. And if they don't lie, they will come. You just have to stand in a fur coat with your naked ass in London ...

But if you especially follow Papa Dophin then you can live, no obligations, no job, always free. Of course after zoology studies in North Carolina and works as Coast Guardsmen...But always free. As a dolphin.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 01/14/2022 10:29PM by Culthusiast.

Date: January 15, 2022 02:22AM

I almost fell off my bed when I saw this short video.
Wailana talks about rest and sleep. Something that does not exist in the dictionary of very surrendered souls.
The hypocrisy is very real. No shame whatsoever.
And what are these new stupid short videos about?
[m.youtube.com]

Date: January 15, 2022 03:17AM

The topic is obvious. You are a smart young Amish, Grandma Lana's neighbor in Hawaii. You secretly play with Rubik's Cube or with electronics. If you're tired and Grandma Lana gets you, don't try to run away. She'll get you anyway. Rest, because when you are tired, Grandma Lana in garlands and paints will get you anyway and you will be done in the factory.

"She comes when you play electronics...Mostly..."

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/15/2022 03:19AM by Culthusiast.

Date: January 15, 2022 06:21AM

Evidence. The evidence is important. Various personalities gather evidence.

My set of evidence is not that extensive, but it is. I was given an archival issue that looked like a xero in my time, Haribol 2'92. Polish edition or Polish XERO. Page 7.

Jagat Guru: A person is not a bona fide spiritual master if he teaches anything other than that of the acaryas or Krishna. This way we check whether they are bona fide or not. So some people say I'm bona fide and some people say they are bona fide and I don't so how can you judge?

Tusta Krishna Swami: You can judge this by checking with what Krishna said and it is in the scriptures and teachings of old devotees.

[vaniquotes.org]

CC Antya 20.12, Translation and Purport: "Let there be all victory for the chanting of the holy name of Lord Krsna, which can cleanse the mirror of the heart and stop the miseries of the blazing fire of material existence. That chanting is the waxing moon that spreads the white lotus of good fortune for all living entities. It is the life and soul of all education. The chanting of the holy name of Krsna expands the blissful ocean of transcendental life. It gives a cooling effect to everyone and enables one to taste full nectar at every step."

"vijayate sri-krsna-sankirtanam"....or ...

Karma-yoganam Tulsi Gabbardanam? oooops....

All i wanted to know...For the sake of politics....

All that can run - run...Believe or not in Blue God - run!!! Cannot run? Shoot yourself...

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 01/15/2022 06:25AM by Culthusiast.

Date: January 15, 2022 09:49PM

Imagine if you found a friend, mate… and they came with 5000000 pages of manual and another person who tells you how to act and relate to these people?
I am not sure many people would find it so attractive.
Why is it that normal in this process.
This is a very unique way to relate to divinity.
Constantly under the microscope of other disciples and devotees who will judge your level of advancement. Who also tell you how to relate to god.
Who also allow themsleves to chastise you left and rigt.
I am not sure how people cannot find this slightly odd and retarded.
How can this be a very advanced path?
Is it spiritual life or the chinese social credit system?
If this is the only method to get really close to god, then am not interested.
It is just too invasive and artifcial.
I take my years at SoI like an interesting experience.
It showed me how much I hate relating to god in such setting. How much I hate control, the politics, being at a spiritual mental hospital.
Unqualified souls trying to perform sipiritual surgery and messing everybody up.
At the time I found it semi normal because it came with the package. It meant I had to tolerate all the BS in order to stay connected.
I will not deny the positive in the group setting. In having a teacher at the beginning.
But now when I think about it, it is a spiritual prison.To constantly answer to one or more people.
The energy that goes in the drama can be put solely on connecting to whatever divinity one picks.
Why must I spend my whole life dealing with all these entities who are purging their own crap? Be damaged by them while they do it?
People get so lost in scripture, quoting scripture, debating scripture…
I was not raised studying any scriptures. I never really even studied the gita so profoundly. I just knew god existed and I simply related to him.
I am remotely interested in debating scripture. Or the SoI not following the classical method. More rules and regulations will not solve anything.
People can believe in 2000 thousand armed gods as well as all the animal incarnations…
Same way people believe in moses opening the sea for his people to cross, Jesus bringing the dead back or all the other biblical stories.
If these stories help fill the pages of scriptures or give people hope, why not?
The issue with SoI is the abuse, the devotees who are being taken advantage of, scripture is being twisted and used against followers.
I want them to look at what they have crated. I don’t wish to see one more suicides caused by pressure and abuse
I do not need more scriptures and lessons in bhakti yoga.
So far we can look at iskcon and SoI and understand that all the lessons, rules and regualtions have not produced an amazing result.
I am only interested in the abuse and lack of qualification of the leaders.
And their lack does not come from not being so well versed in scripture.
It comes from the fact that they are rather clueless and lack true inner strength and moral code.
Onviously a lack of vision too as they blindly do whatever the guru says.
They are literally under a spell as I was.
And this spell is not as easily broken as a kiss from a prince.
Not many can escape the guru spell and will die under that painful spell.
Thankfully the whole purpose of a spell is the put one in an illusion.
Let is keep exposing the abuse and hold them accountable.
The main issue here is the corruption.
They can follow any imitation version of bhakti yoga they feel like, just stop the god damn lies, abuse, contro, fear…
My hope is to make a difference in the dynamics by making them look at what they dd to me.
Not just hiding here and sharing my story.
I do not do it our of anger and hate (alone). I also feel very sorry for the ugly mess they have created.

Date: January 15, 2022 11:07PM

The fact that I suggest addressing them directly has a very valid purpose.
From my experiences, in all my years of being with them, they never take responsibility.
Every person that leaves, is because of Maya and their own offenses.
Every suicide, drug addiction… is based on offenses and is used to glorify butler.
One time I was under huge emotional abuse and I addressed the leader as well as my friend who had misjudged me.
Even though I was being very clearly abused by a very abuive disciple, here is what my friend told me:
“your mind is going crazy because you have been offensive to Disciple X”.
All the das and dasis here on this forum are seen as the poor fallen souls thamya grabbed by the neck.
Life goes on merrily and everybody lived unhappily ever after.
I have never seen anybody come back and give them the real reason why they left.
Like my friend who came back from kitchen duty and just left all together. Her mouth as closed as a safety deposit box.
She never shared the abuse she may have felt that pushed her to leave the group all together.
Everybody can do whatever they want, in my case, I will not hive them the pleasure to speculate and use me as a fallen exemple.
They can still judge me as a demon but I will be the demon who will make them see their own damn demons.
The days of sacrifying the abused ex members of the SoI on the altar of butler glorifications ends with me.

Date: January 16, 2022 12:26AM

Truth wins Wrote:
> I was not raised studying any scriptures. I never
> really even studied the gita so profoundly.

It is a kind of loss. Because even by moving within the Bhagavad Gita or the Bhagavatam one can bombard the claims of the cult (SoI / SIF). Another example mentioned here in the Forum:

In the copied video material, C. Butler in the subject of homosexuality uses the term "supreme antifaggot" in relation to God, Krishna, which was discussed here. Intentionally in quotation marks.

However, in the Bhagavatam Canto 6. Ch. 4. Text 33 reads:

"The Supreme Personality of Godhead, .. [.] .. who is devoid of all material names, ...".

Ooops ....

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 01/16/2022 12:36AM by Culthusiast.

Date: January 16, 2022 12:29AM

Truth wins Wrote:
> “your mind is going crazy because you have been
> offensive to Disciple X”.

That is their methodology. And other techniques described on Forum. But when you confront it with even Bhagavad Gita or Bhagavatam, they use next trick:

"you do the worst thing, you use scriptures in most evil way..."

Therefore they do not want confrontations, tricky questions, forgeting that Caitanya was a pandita etc...There is confrontation in the tradition. Etc...

"I want to be The Tricky Question Personified, the rod and assigned servant of Yamaraj, so that the acute pain in hell would draw the truth out of your screams from under the layers of hypocrisy, falsity and denial ..."

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 01/16/2022 12:37AM by Culthusiast.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.