Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: Truth wins ()
Date: January 04, 2022 11:21PM

What is spiritual life really if one does not pay attention to scripture whatsoever?
Jus looking at these few verses, it is clear where SoI stands.
Many divine qualities are missing and some demonic qualities cruise around and destroy many souls.
Fearlessness is the quality that has been mentioned first.
What was the main emotion I felt during the years in the group?
FEAR and at times terror.
To make it all very easy, the kind if torture that one endures in the hands of unqualified devotees, is called spiritual fear.
Very convenient isn’t it?
So fearing to displease the guru or mess up his mission,fear saying or doing the wrong thing, fear of being banned, is called spiritual fear. It is all for krishna.
Same as cheating and lying.
We can purify and spiritualize everything I guess. Just bring in the name krishna and devotional service in.
I am not really sure how one can attain these qualities in the SoI mental hospital.
However people still make progress thankfully.
To each their own. I guess thousands are very happy with this new version (monsters inc) of bhakti yoga that has been created.
To each their own. May they always find peace and bliss.
They truly deserve to feel happy in the midst of so much control and fear.

Chapter 16, Verse 1-3

The Blessed Lord said: Fearlessness, purification of one's existence, cultivation of spiritual knowledge, charity, self-control, performance of sacrifice, study of the Vedas, austerity and simplicity; nonviolence, truthfulness, freedom from anger; renunciation, tranquility, aversion to faultfinding, compassion and freedom from covetousness; gentleness, modesty and steady determination; vigor, forgiveness, fortitude, cleanliness, freedom from envy and the passion for honor-these transcendental qualities, O son of Bharata, belong to godly men endowed with divine nature.

Chapter 16, Verse 4

Arrogance, pride, anger, conceit, harshness and ignorance-these qualities belong to those of demonic nature, O son of Prtha.

Chapter 16, Verse 5

The transcendental qualities are conducive to liberation, whereas the demonic qualities make for bondage

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: January 05, 2022 01:50AM

Who said being a guru was easy. Why complain so much. Noone has forced anybody to take on these austerities.
It is not the job of disciples to constantly protect pure devotees and make sure they do not walk on pins and glasses.
Guru should not become such a center of drama and blaming game.
They always say it is offensive to take a person’s focus off krishna.
How is all the drama helping people focus on their spiritual lives?
These letters seem a bit immature to me.
Peopke do whatever they can. They are not even paid.
Yet just accused and belittled all the time.
We are all going go die eventually. Big deal!
This obsession to keep another person healthy and alive is unrealistic and taxing.
If I had such great love and faith for god (as a pure devotee is supposed to), I would be like bring on the bullets.
Who cares! Bring on the illnesses.
This letters represents very well the model our leader followed.
Now I can understand where she got it. For the longest time I thought she was just loving to make us suffer,
Now I see that this is standard behavior that has existed for along time.
Guilt trips, blaming, it is never enough, harsh punishments…
I am gald to finally understand where and how this madness started.
It will be easier to forgive.

Date: January 05, 2022 10:47AM

This is only 18 pages but it is a very good article on the few important emotions.
Ones we feel and that are used to control us in a vukt setting.
It truly opened my eyes even more.

[pdfs.semanticscholar.org]

Posted by: RUN_FOREST_RUN ()
Date: January 05, 2022 12:20PM

Truth wins,
Thanks for this. Pretty much sums up butler's group and many other krishna groups in a nutshell. Those that do not fully leave usually experience a residual hold based on conditioning and excessive use of repetition in all cult activities.

Important observations here that expose the preaching style of Saraswati and others after him following in his line of thought. A supposed high standard that creates an anxious and stressful setting.

As an iconoclast who suffered in these groups in mental torment over pure fabricated fictions I make it a point to expose the dysfunctional dynamics at play in the whole package.

Go love real things and serve in practical ways. Don't paint yourself into the illusions they peddle. It's one thing to accept a higher power and another to endlessly reinvent it to suit narratives and religious dribble.

Posted by: Culthusiast ()
Date: January 07, 2022 04:46AM

Truth wins Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> They always say it is offensive to take a person’s
> focus off krishna.
> How is all the drama helping people focus on their
> spiritual lives?

Focus ... This is quite an important point of view - full involvement in practical activities. Spiritizing everything. This is in conflict with the teachings of various sanyasis or babajis, which you can read about. For example, they write about increasing concentration on pastimes thanks chanting and going through the steps from 90% to 99% then to 99.9% attention and then 99.99% and so on. Studying the details of pastimes ... The meditation process.

It is hardly surprising that at the sanyasi symposiums SIF(SoI)-siddhanta is judged by some guests as weak.

3 decades of failing recruitment? Ooops. Somebody lost big part of life..

"Oh come on, Grandpa Midget will tell you How Jesus prayed".

[www.facebook.com]

"But Grandpa, christianization of Poland was in 966"

[en.wikipedia.org]

I know...Young people leave Catholic Church but the donations from the government and polish state they count in bilions of PLN...Worth of efforts..

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 01/07/2022 04:51AM by Culthusiast.

Posted by: RUN_FOREST_RUN ()
Date: January 08, 2022 04:39AM

Date: January 09, 2022 01:47AM

Who has insiders in the cult right now? Or who are those who post here snd still have one foot in the cult!
How are they managing the pandemic with the usual butler virus paranoia?
They no longer can preach, gather…?
How is life isn holy hell these day!
The pandemic may have saved some souls from getting trapped in the butler net.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/09/2022 01:48AM by Truth wins.

Date: January 09, 2022 08:33PM

Truth wins Wrote:
> How are they managing the pandemic with the usual
> butler virus paranoia?

Squirrels with healthy nails report that cracks appear on the granite of the faith of the most blind believers, precisely in the context of a sheep's vaccination rush.

Let us recall the maneuvers. In the early 1990s, SIF's narrative in Poland was "No race, no religion, no nationality". Which corresponded ideologically to the unipolar division of the world. Globalism. Then the narrative was - kirtans in national costumes, etc. Which corresponded to the weakening of one pole. Now suddenly rush to vaccinate with the variant Tulsi Gabbard complaining about Big Pharma. This is not new - billions of dollars in fines as shown by the violation tracker.

[violationtracker.goodjobsfirst.org]

Date: January 09, 2022 10:35PM

I tried to avoid the V subject in here. There has been some drama in regards to it few months ago. So I let it go.
Best to avoid getting there.
I guess it is more the paranoia and non sense I am interested in. The bird flu was almost like an end of the world scenario.
Hoarding food for 6 months. Getting ready for the zombie appocalypse and house invasions.
Sars was all about wearing masks when nobody else did for months.
I was not allowed to visit another center because I lived in the SARS epicenter.
Even if I was going to quarantine upon arrival for 2 weeks.
So I wonder how the actual pandemic that he had prophecized has been handled.
Tulsi is just a front person. When we say Tulsi we must say Butsi. Because she and butler are one.
Tulsi gives people what they like to hear. She throws words like Elite and big pharma out there to say hey I am in the loop guys.
Am with you. Am also seeing the bad guys.
While she grew up in a covert cult that could at times feel like a mind control experiment.
She doe not even know what the hell she is talking about when she uses words like the Elite.
It would be the greatest miracle if even a few devotees wake up to the fact that they have been half cheated and misled.
But I think that no matter how much non sense happens, heads will always be in the sand.
I am glad I do not have to be blindly following their fear based, non sensical instructions in such a situation.
It feels good to listen to my inner guidance rather than join in the insane asylum.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/09/2022 10:37PM by Truth wins.

Date: January 10, 2022 12:19AM

Truth wins Wrote:
> So I wonder how the actual pandemic that he had
> prophecized has been handled.

A test of how far you can go in fooling people. In Poland, it looked like a cabaret. For example, masks were bought abroad, in the USA, and then distributed in Poland. As if in a magical way, this meager amount of many times more expensive masks, flying thousands of kilometers by airplanes (and what if there was no communication) was to save a handful of members of the cult ... For this spraying alcohol on banknotes, etc. Of course, you know that they are dirty. But as a doctor once told me - "we are colonized by viruses and bacteria." Bacteria make up about 3 kg of human weight. What was extraordinary was that educated psychologists, leaders of the sect, succumbed to this irrational pressure and paranoia ...

> Tulsi is just a front person. When we say Tulsi we
> must say Butsi. Because she and butler are one.

Nice...

> Tulsi gives people what they like to hear. She
> throws words like Elite and big pharma out there
> to say hey I am in the loop guys.

Of course, the elite do not include congressmen, Sanders' friends, presidential candidates or residents of the property near Lanikai Beach ...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.