Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: Truth wins ()
Date: October 13, 2021 09:00AM

Run Forest Run thank you for your response. I appreciate your deep thinking.
Yes my experiences are mine and they do not really benefit anyone else.
I do not think you imagined those experiences with the deities.
I have had experiences pretty much all my life and even before I entered the path of Bhakti Yoga.
I do not think they have made me a better person other than making me realize that there is more to this reality that we can see witn our material eyes.
What happened to me last summer was beyond anything anybody can imagine. And it was not just one single experience.It was every single day for close 4 months.
The only way I could share them, is to make them pass for scifi in a movie.
I will in no way be able to make anybody believe it was true. And this is not the goal.
I am not sure I became a better person but I may have become stronger and gained a great understanding of how reality works.
Before last summer, I never had a desire to expose butler or enter at war with them.
I almost had this invisible cord that attached me to them and the path.
I always thought maybe one day I will go back but keep distances.
But I knew about some of the things in here. I had looked at Rama’s blog, Henri’s interview....
suddenly I was thrown into fearlessly confronting them. I never knew how it happened and I am still puzzled.
I was minding my own business and I hate confrontations
It was very intense and painful and I am amazed I was able to stand on my feet.
When I came on here and started reading the pages one by one, I realized how dangerous butler is and the importance to shed light on his covert abuse.
As if there is not enough overt abuse. I was sick to realize that a veil had covered my eyes for so many years.
I felt a great sadness to see that my brothers and sisters are blissfully accepting the abomination. That they think it is ok to work for free and getting fined.
They Lie, cheat, steal, abuse... all for guru and krishna. It is Akarma of course.
When I see Tulsi on TV shamelessly lying and pretending that the Elite is controlling others, I cannot take it.
And when she teamed up with Iskcon and got millions of donations. Those we were never to associate with are allies now?
How do they even look in the mirror? How is it possible to be so fake?
What? Your guru is a cult leader and you guys have your own Elite system.
What the hell do you care or dare caring about the welfare of the american people.
First care about the devotees who do not sleep at night to make money for your guru before you worry about the cabal.
I think that the deities reward anybody who worships them. And butler possibly has his own relation despite all he has done.
I sometimes feel as though they are like the genie in the bottle. Whoever polishes it, the genie comes out. Both Krishna and the Aladdin genie are blue.
The only difference is that the genie serves and Krihsna wants to be served.
He may not be lying. He may truly believe he is the chosen one. As you explained it, anybody can trip hard with these deities. No need for LSD.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: DaWatcher ()
Date: October 13, 2021 04:52PM

RUN_FOREST_RUN Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The mind generates all types of fantasy. It's
> perhaps not entirely useless, so I take that back,
> but its function and usefulness are often
> considered from the cult dynamic. So a dream or
> vision or seemingly very real experience that is
> trying to jolt us away from the dependence on the
> cult, ends up being interpreted only within the
> context of the cult. This losing it's imprt and
> meaning.

I will only humorously and factually quote that, for example, neighbors of one of the centers, partially negative about devotees due to loud kirtans, sometimes appreciated congregational chanting (some liked it, some did not). Sometimes they commented on the practice as "Hary mary" (paraphrase "czary mary" in english: "abracadabra" or "hocus-pocus").

In turn, police officers from the drug department sniffing green oil in the lamps on the altar of the center did not find anything illegal or transcendental ...

> That is why we often will have such
> experiences but rarely do anything
> forward-thinking about it. Instead, we chalk it up
> to "krishna and gurudev want me to do this!".

People in front of the court say, "The devil told me to do this." Mother-in-law ordered to do. Wife ordered to do. Risky to do what others tell you to do. Well, but that's what the military is based on. Order.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/13/2021 04:55PM by DaWatcher.

Date: October 13, 2021 04:58PM

Truth wins Wrote:
> What? Your guru is a cult leader and you guys have
> your own Elite system.

There was such an atmosphere and such a narrative, even in the mouths of the most important leaders in Poland, that all "on site" are close to the Guru and all pure devotees. Of course, when you read the rejection list, this dogma becomes technically and logically problematic. But likewise, the children were to be pure and holy. And then the question arises again why the son of one of the icons is in prison until 2030.

The future is not problematic. When he comes out, Mr. Tibby will make him a successor, because Patrick may be worn out by then.

Date: October 13, 2021 09:06PM

People must find out who butler really is behind his sweet lectures.
When he does that closing his eyes real hard and makes it look he is so sincere and humble.
And the OSCAR for best actor goes to:
chris butler for his role in “The 33rd Acarya”.
Who is the real person behind the misleading emotions and signals we get in our hearts that he is a pure devotee... Because sincerely this is how I accepted him.
I remember one of the nuggets I got, was a mind blowing synchronicity in a lecture.
Butler said:
“my relationship with my students, disciples is transcendental.For exemple if you are In such and such country and I am in such and such country, we are still connected”.
And he specifically mentioned the country I lived in and the country I was intending to go to. This is just one exemple.
This is how I believed he was not ordinary. I accepted him so fast that people were shocked.
Eveything that lured me to him and this process was based on mystical experiences and off the charts emotions.
I am almost sure that this is what happens to most people.
Exposing butler and his non sense is essential. But we must make others understand how one gets trapped in the first place like I did.
We must go deeper and this is why I want to bring that awareness to the public.
butler is a rather ordinary person with some extraordinary forces behind him.
If he was truly a supernatural entity, he would not fear death so much.
And there is also a huge veil of illusion that blinds the followers and nobody ever questions the insanity.
So yes butler is very protected and this protection has made it so he is able to manipulate souls for 40 years.
The cult solely runs on emotions and transcendental experiences. Period.
butler is just a front man the same way tulsi is his front woman.
I like the picture of the gunas that are playing puppet master. The 3 modes of material nature. And the guru is supposed to be beyond those modes.
Look at butler. He is surely a puppet of all those modes himself.
A man who needs to travel in an astronaut suit and spend the money of his followers on booking the whole business class for him and his wife, is JAGAD GURU.
The liberator of the whole planet.
We have no choice but to laugh about it. No screenwriter can come up with this.
He spent all his life fearing diseases and getting killed by Iskcon.
And he dares saying:
The devotees are fearless knowing Krishna is in control.
Oh no please! I am laughing so hard my stomach hurts.
Maya is so damn rutless. How could people get trapped in such non sense?
butler quote:
“coming across the pure devotee of krishna is like hitting the jackpot”.
What jackpot FOOL?
You mean coming across you is the greatest fraud and joke in the krishna consciousness history?
Those poor sincere souls. May the rest in peace. Thankfully they are too blissed out to accept the dark reality.
Sorry people. I sometimes write these things in the hopes that his minions will read them. I hope they are. And maybe by a miracle, it will help them see through the thick walls of illusion.
I think at this point tibby is too scared to look at this site. His spiritual life will be over.

Date: October 13, 2021 09:10PM

Da Watcher that woman who helped the homeless for 20 years and was never initiated, is one of the lucky ones.
To officially give your life to butler is the greatest misery a soul can go through.

Date: October 13, 2021 09:27PM

Truth wins Wrote:
> People must find out who butler really is behind
> his sweet lectures.
> When he does that closing his eyes real hard and
> makes it look he is so sincere and humble.
> And the OSCAR for best actor goes to:
> chris butler for his role in “The 33rd Acarya”.
> Who is the real person behind the misleading
> emotions and signals we get in our hearts that he
> is a pure devotee... Because sincerely this is how
> I accepted him.
> I remember one of the nuggets I got, was a mind
> blowing synchronicity in a lecture.
> Butler said:
> “my relationship with my students, disciples is
> transcendental.For exemple if you are In such and
> such country and I am in such and such country, we
> are still connected”.
> And he specifically mentioned the country I lived

In The Bhagavad Gita there is a base for relation- come closer to self realised person, ask submissive questions and serve with devotion.

I asked a person that came to SIF more than 30 ty years ago - how many letters did you write to Jagad Guru and how many answers received? Did not write any.

Truth wins Wrote:
> Da Watcher that woman who helped the homeless for
> 20 years and was never initiated, is one of the
> lucky ones.
> To officially give your life to butler is the
> greatest misery a soul can go through.

Great entity. In this selfish worldly emptiness great entity that offered her life, not only for spiritual gifts but just take care for people that have no home, no food and stink. What is interesting she had such a deep serving attitude that many around her often engaged her in their "devotional service". Could not stop themselves. She colud not chant her rounds.great associates from the best sect in the world that only knows the truth could not display a tiny bit of empaty..

So..One of SIF Poland "reformers" asked once if the cult could count on some more credit. Answers was NO.

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 10/13/2021 09:38PM by DaWatcher.

Date: October 13, 2021 09:41PM

Never forget to have compassion for our brothers and sisters who got abused by this monster.
Kitcen policies 1996 (possibly New Zeland or Australia)

Rule D 5:
Don’t be late with dinner delivery. Every minute late is 10 dollars (6.98)us dollars.

Those heartless ........ even converted the currency

Rule D 27:
Don’t talk to S or V unless totally necessary to ensure them of their privacy.

I cannot tell you how much I wanted to cry when I saw the rules to deliver food to these 2 fake pure devotees.
How could they do this to people for so many years?
Who the hell do they think they are?
They never thought that this list could land in the RIGHT HANDS.
Sorry bro. Karma is a bitch!

Date: October 13, 2021 09:46PM

Robots can do that.

And this is the end of the story. Not so horrible like this below, but poetry 3:54 suits. Farewell friends.

[youtu.be]

Date: October 14, 2021 09:32PM

Welcome to the age of Kali. This is from the Kalki purana prophecies.

“Even those who are known as twice-born [ spiritually initiated] are devoid of all good behavior, without any observance of proper etiquette, and always engaged in the service of the lowest classes.”
These fallen souls are very fond of dry arguments, and they use religion as a means of livelihood, teach Vedic knowledge as a profession (does ring a bell), are fallen from the execution of their vows (goodbye sannyasa), and sell wine and other abominable things (not so abominable but hashish), including meat. They are cruel by nature , and very fond of gratifying their bellies and genitals. For this reason, they lust after the wives (That explains it)of others and are always seen to be intoxicated.”

Date: October 15, 2021 04:12AM

You are right Dawtcher to say farewell.
It has been quite a journey cruising this forum.
I have realized that the American people are more interested in Tulsi being cute and sounding normal.
I guess that since the bar is set very low, she passes for a superstar.
Nobody seems to care she is linked to a cult leader but us.
She has no shame like her master to lie to millions of people.
They have no shame teaming up with their number one ennemy Iskcon to raise millions and get more exposure.
The Wailana videos are getting more and more elborate. I guess there must be some extra money from Tulsi’s campaign.
Or they have made more money through scams.
People watch the vidoes and think it is amazing. They must have very solid ears.
Those in the cult are hopelessly hooked to butler like the pods in the Movie The Matrix.
Seems as though the whole world thinks cults are normal and innocent.
It is useless trying to wake those who are in a coma.
Let butler’s cult keep infecting those who are willing to give their mind away to a lunatic directly and indirectly through Tulsi.
I will never truly know what Krishna Consciousness was all about.
Was it designed to create a bunch of mindless fanatics or to elevate society or both.
I will always have my doubts.
I let people keep butler and Tulsi. Let them donate their money and their love to yet another false idol.
The corruption has gone too deep to be rectified.
May butler serve as an exemple of how a false idol is created. And may the creator of this false idol enjoy their creation and bow down till their knees hurt.
The system will eventually crash on its own.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.