Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: Truth wins ()
Date: July 04, 2021 07:12PM

No matter how much truth is exposed on the net and all the old letters from ACB...butler and his minions will be looked at with the highest respects.
They will be taken care of till the monment of death and will be remembered as great saintly people.
All those who are in the group are part of a shameful spiritual community and by preaching they just recruit clueless souls that will become slaves for Wailana or direct cleaning ladies and cooks for the royal family.
I pitty any soul who will enter that disgusting, destructive group.
We will see how many more suicides will come out of it.
Even those who do well, who are never abused or made to feel fear, are stil linked to the mental hospital and a not a so sane leader.
They are part of a Sangha that goes against scripture for political gains.
A group based on lies and illicit avtivities.
The only thing that keeps it all together is the spiritual bliss. If there was no bliss attached, they would see how horrible it all is.
As long as the slaves are happy. The rest is just details.
Yes of course at the same time they are being abused and treated as free labor they will enjoy the spiritual bliss exchange with deities.
The happiness they feel will make up for the fear and the control.
They will never have the humility to see what they have done. Never.
Because they compare themselves to Iskcon and think they have really been amazing compared to.
Yes the no judging and offense card has saved many criminals at Iskcon and SoI.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/04/2021 07:25PM by Truth wins.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: July 04, 2021 07:20PM

By the way for those who have insiders in the group.
Are they FORCING all devotees to get vaccinated for covid?
I was FORCED to get the flu shot during bird flu (Asides from being also forced to gather food for a few months out of fear of pandenmic).
I was told I could not live at the center if I did not get the shot.
I got sick like a dog every single month as my body reacts badly to the flu shot. While I would usually get 2 colds a year.
The crap I put up with at my center are worthy of a novel.
My guess is that because of the history of germaphobia and hypochondria, they will impose vaccines.
If they do not impose it, it will show they have made a slight progress at the mental hospital.
Or they may say those who do not get vaccines, cannot come around.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/04/2021 07:23PM by Truth wins.

Posted by: DaWatcher ()
Date: July 04, 2021 07:54PM

Truth wins Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> No matter how much truth is exposed on the net and
> all the old letters from ACB...butler and his
> minions will be looked at with the highest
> respects.
> They will be taken care of till the monment of
> death and will be remembered as great saintly
> people.

Of the few I can remember, when Tusta Krishna das was sick, the leaders considered one of the initiates leaving to help him. And he did come forward.

When it comes to caring for the 80-90-year-old Narashig das, who was a war invalid, a soldier of the Home Army during World War II, an intelligence soldier, tortured by the Gestapo, the care for him was largely exemplary. The controversy was such that initially his apartment belonging to a Catholic order was used for meditation classes, and Narashinga das was kicked out of the apartment (at the age of 80 or 90). It was stupid to use an apartment like this. The staircase was covered with skulls. Republican League. Before his death, he was still nervous because his memorabilia of his comrades-in-arms were treated like junk and then he became very upset.

The Republican League also attacked during public lectures, which you can read about here:

[www.macierz.org.pl]

(The sad aspect is that most of the charges against SOI / SIF Poland are based on the Hawaii events and fanaticism in general, but unfortunately also the fact that the author of the first article is Anandamaya dasi, a kind, natural and kind devotee, whose youngest daughter, sweetheart Yoga Maya dasi - died in an accident; the sect continues to use her photo for recruiting - which was stigmatized before.)

When it comes to helping the tortured and dying Darek from Kielce, the first message from the leaders was - "There is nothing we can do for him". On the other hand, the initiative and determination were shown by Jayadev dasi, who has been suffering for years, and other nice woman devotees. Then Bhava das supported them which is his great merit.

> Because they compare themselves to Iskcon and
> think they have really been amazing compared to.

Some ISKCON centers in Poland have changed a lot and the mood is very nice, closer to Gaudiya.

Truth wins Wrote:
> Are they FORCING all devotees to get vaccinated
> for covid?

I have not heard. Certainly earlier tests for jaundice of various types and for AIDS were required for retreates - which amazed me - why in the best sect in the world the anxiety about contracting AIDS on retreate. Today I am no longer surprised by anything.

Two decades ago there was definitely pressure to wear face masks and spray alcohol spray on banknotes.

> I was FORCED to get the flu shot during bird flu
> (Asides from being also forced to gather food for
> a few months out of fear of pandenmic).
> I was told I could not live at the center if I did
> not get the shot.
> I got sick like a dog every single month as my
> body reacts badly to the flu shot. While I would
> usually get 2 colds a year.

Which vaccine?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/04/2021 08:04PM by DaWatcher.

Date: July 04, 2021 08:20PM

[www.macierz.org.pl]

I like this excerpt (by Google Translate):

We are very surprised that some people think [SOI/SIF Poland] is hostile to the Catholic Church. This is a completely misconception. We have great respect for all those who cultivate their spiritual life, in one religion or another. However, our attempts to establish a dialogue with the Church also failed.

The reality of those times and dialogues was different. There was a dialogue, but first with the lover of one saintly catholic priest who waged wars with other religious groups. This woman, mother of two children, his hidden children (contrary to the doctrine of the Catholic Church) spoke openly about the relationship with the priest and the apprenticeships in the basement of his convent, and walking around the city "in civilian", not with his lover and his children, but with strange men. This, of course, helped in the court case - there was peaceful consent.

Date: July 05, 2021 01:09AM

I was forced to take th flu shot and it totally destroyed my health.
The bird flu paranoia was fantastic. Some were even encouraged to buy guns in an end days type scenario.
Where it would get to the point of people getting into breaking in to your house to steal out of hunger and chaos. Maybe it will happen one day. Who knows?
I must give Mr. B credit for the pandemic prophecy.
I wonder how the lunatic vibe of germs and iruses is unfolding with those who are still active on a global level.
How are the poor slaves dealing with this in HI.
Do they need to wear 5 masks and Hazmat suits in order to cook and wash their toilets (that they can never use)?
I cannot imagine them be relaxed with this mosnter virus.
Yes when it comes to caring about other devotees, the elite, SoI monarchy is safe.
I am sure that they will have 20 people changing their diapers and fan them with a peacock fan.
Everybody will be crying when the liars and enablers leave this planet.

Date: July 06, 2021 09:17PM

Truth wins Wrote:
> I was forced to take th flu shot and it totally
> destroyed my health.

Forced ... Under what circumstances? Catholic dignitaries / philosophers had their recommendation for vaccination in the context of morality / sin because the cells on which the vaccines were tested came from aborted fetuses.

ISKCON reportedly had its own debate or recommendation.

But forcing?

By the way of discrimination, this is the Vedic / Sanskrit concept of "viveka" - "proper discrimination / judgment" (best of course is to read sanskrit dictionary vs english dictionary - too important) Hence the name "Vivekananda" - eternally happy having proper discrimination.

In addition, famous theologians in Parampara emphasize in their works that the qualification of uttama-adhikari is both knowledge of scriptures and logic (not free, but following the spirit of the scriptures). Besides, "proper analytical process" and then pranama.

Anyway. Wish all them good luck.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 07/06/2021 09:20PM by DaWatcher.

Date: July 06, 2021 10:17PM

I am sorry for a mistake - youngest daughter of Anandamaya dasi is and was Bhakti dasi.

Date: July 07, 2021 03:38AM

I lived at the center. It was either get the shot or leave.
So I guess we can consider this forcing a person to take the vaccine.
I had no other options. I was not the person I am now.
I used to be a good obedient, submissive dog. They trained me well. lol!

Date: July 07, 2021 08:25PM

The time has come for barking, but not for meat.

Date: July 07, 2021 08:42PM

At the end of the day let us not forget that we are all actors and puppets in a giant cosmic game.
It is non different for Butler and the elites of the group.
Nothing more than some players in a giant simulation.
If these horrible games were not serving some higher beings or purpose, they would not be allowed.
The suffering, fear, control, abuse... are all allowed to exist in these insitutions.
The likes of Butler are used on purpose as well as the pedo priests and pedo Iskcon gurus.
We are just thrown in this game of duality and decided to stand on the side of justice.
At the end it is all just a useless game.
When will we finally learn our lesson?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.