Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: Truth wins ()
Date: June 22, 2021 04:02AM

Tulsi’s campaign is bringing in millions of dollars.
A total stranger said that 14 million dollars was raised by Iskcon via their rich members.
The same Iskcon we were trained to hate as much as Homosexuals. The fallen criminals.
Now we hang out with them and pretend we are on the same team as well as throwing the title Hindu in there. Let us cover all grounds.
Now Tulsi’s campaign is a source of free labor and slavery as well as donations from devotees. It is Wailana’s twin sister. Another money making, free labor “devotional seevice” scam.
First we lie and deceive sincere seekers of truth and now we extend it to the American population.
I am sure she can bring good values to the table but what are these disgusting methods of lying to people all the time.
Good thing politicians ae known for being liars. It is the so called Acaryas in disciplic succession that are supposed to be “perfect” in their behaviors.
Let it be. It is hopeless and sickening. lying has become an integral part of ghis cult.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Dudley ()
Date: June 26, 2021 08:54AM

Hi everyone
Today I was texted by a friend some key details for those that want to know the history of chris butler and tusta krishna das’cult.

On 21st of April in 1976 ACBSP was on a morning walk in the Melbourne Botanical Gardens. A person called Gurukrpa das was questioning ACBSP about an Siddhaswarup and his group, ACBSP stated “ siddhaswarup, what can he write he is not liberated” this was in the course of the conversation.

My friend’s message:

This is an excerpt from a fool’s diary but I believe it’s still credible for this information

“April 21st 1976
Prabhupad’s walk was a little more lively this morning. Tusta Krsna, Gurukrpa and Pusta Krsna maharaja, Balarama dasa and about ten other devotees accompanied him around the perimeter of the Botanical Gardens.”

So Tusta KNEW that ACBSP said Butler was “not liberated”
Previously there was doubt he knew about this conversation but he was there and just cruised back to NZ and didn't say shit.
This makes Tusta like a pedo priest covering up in the catholic church.

SOI will implode
Date: June 27, 2021 08:12AM

A friend is telling me that most members of SOI believe Tulsi Gabbard is a pure devotee. Some believe Nitchy Hanson is also a pure devotee. Its only logical that butler must have said something, he has decided to give pure devoteeship to these people for services rendered. I believe that this is another foolish decision he has made.

What is Tapas, Acharya, Balakya and RKd going to do, to have any hope of being the next in line or having their own disciples. Butler is laying the foundations for the self destruction of SOI. No need for the police to smash through the front door of his sea front home and release the slaves in the kitchen and office. Butlers first pure devotees ( Katyani dasi and Brahmana Tirtha) look what happened there. They broke away and we never heard from them again. Sudarma Vipra off doing his own thing. Butler hasn't learnt from his mistakes.

These rival pure devotees ( Acharya & Rkd) are already skimming off butler followers for themselves. Australia & NZ is a perfect example. This is only right and just because this is what butler did to his spiritual master. He hijacked his disciples.

It shows us what you have to do to impress butler. Tadatmana & Curly Dave made bombs for butler. Paramhamsa was willing to sell drugs and kill for butler. Acharya & Japa das defrauded people and then some of those people committed suicide. Siddha bellord murdered, Nitchy took the wrap. Tusta sent the cows on his NZ farm to the slaughter house. Tulsi Gabbard became Pro abortion to get elected.

To be recognized by butler you have to be willing to kill for butler.

Re: SOI will implode
Posted by: DaWatcher ()
Date: June 27, 2021 09:44PM

Hi.

Dudley Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> “April 21st 1976
> Prabhupad’s walk was a little more lively this
> morning. Tusta Krsna, Gurukrpa and Pusta Krsna
> maharaja, Balarama dasa and about ten other
> devotees accompanied him around the perimeter of
> the Botanical Gardens.”
>
> So Tusta KNEW that ACBSP said Butler was “not
> liberated”

Significant find and conclusion.

Dudley Wrote:
> A friend is telling me that most members of SOI
> believe Tulsi Gabbard is a pure devotee.

[twitter.com]

Mahalo Planned Parenthood Action Fund for your continued support and everything you do for Hawaii’s people! #iStandwithPP #VoteTulsi

...with acceptance for funding mega abortion clinic.

Brain washing, the pressure to select the next leader (which is natural in a cult based on creation techniques),

Well, no surprise. 2mm makeup promotes natural aging.

> Butlers first pure
> devotees ( Katyani dasi and Brahmana Tirtha) look
> what happened there. They broke away and we never
> heard from them again.

"Ultimately pure somehow became impure"

Re: SOI will implode
Date: June 27, 2021 09:47PM

Dudley Wrote:
> These rival pure devotees ( Acharya & Rkd) are
> already skimming off butler followers for
> themselves. Australia & NZ is a perfect example.

Rebellion and rivalry? What symptoms?

> Tusta sent the cows on his NZ farm to the
> slaughter house.

Any formal evidence? Testimonial?

Posted by: Truth wins ()
Date: June 28, 2021 02:14AM

The only pure anything I see in that cult is PURE madneness.
They can keep their pure devotees and cult of personalitIES.
May they always find happiness in the sweet “crack free” illusion they have created.

Date: June 28, 2021 02:24AM

What does it mean that Tulsi Gabbard is pure devotee? Is perfect in her bhajana? Not politics with attention outside? Chants at least 64 rounds (considered minimum by some sanyasis)? Has she received siddha-pranali? Has she realized her siddha-deha? If she is considered pure devotee, is she perfect in her sambhandanuga-bhakti or kamanuga-bhakti? Or is she liberated by vaidhi-sadhana-bhakti? What is their narrative? Her leader is sakhi, manjari or kinkari? Or maybe Yasoda-Mayi?

Is she pure not being well-versed?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/28/2021 02:28AM by DaWatcher.

Date: June 28, 2021 03:30AM

Of course - according to the Gaudiya Vaisnava message, there may be a lofty interpretation of the fact that Katyayani dasi has departed, like Sri Caitanya dismissing Sri Nityananda at the end of His pastimes, etc. But I have never heard this. We got to Poland information about an unpleasant unknown personal incident, not a difference in "rasa", etc.

Date: June 28, 2021 09:26AM

Re cows being sent to slaughter house
on New Zealand farm.

It was the practice of the lead farmer “Long Dave” to swap baby male calves for tractor parts with local farmers. They would not have lived out there days on those farms. They would have most definitely ended up at the slaughter house. And when the farm was disbanded who knows we’re the herd of cows went.

30 years later a devotee who was there at Tustas death bed told us that Tusta said to him. Quote “my biggest regret l have is was what happened to those cows on the farm” Draw your own conclusions.

Date: June 28, 2021 04:07PM

Let Midgett, greatest authority, give next webinar "in those days people used to swap baby male calves for tractor parts"..Authorities .... A mean joke.Great standard. In those days, when I had no place to live and no money and the child was on the way, I didn't even accept a job in a gambling company. For the American, I had $ 2 left for a press advertisement.

"no yama, no bother"
or
Polish/sanskrit: "nie taka yama w oborze" (paraphrase of: jap. "nitaka yama nobore") translation: "not very strong moral principles in the barn"

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 06/28/2021 04:18PM by DaWatcher.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.