Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: Truth wins ()
Date: May 22, 2021 10:11PM

As I said it, I am done with these people and my energy will not be wated anymore.
I was called to post this for all of you whistleblowers. Take it or leave it.
How many people have come in here since 2004?
You want to make a greater difference, don’t play it small. Face the abusers. Be it so called god brothers and sisters, Disciples, Brahmans and Mr. B himself.
Call them out. Tell them how much they have damaged you or the things you have seen done to others. If 40 ex members suddenyly did this, they would take it more seriously. There is nothing to lose. Noone is going go come and kill you.
Tell them that your families have been warned and that if something happens to you, they will go to the police. And that if they sue, you can also sue for abuse.
How many people have spoken up publicly?
Way too little.
Unless you are an insider and must keep a low profile, nothing stops you from facing the abusers directly.
If not for the courage of Rama and Ian, I may have never been pushed to enter a personal war with them.
Even if you have been abused 20 years ago, it is never too late to write a letter to the B Man and his mignons as well as the nasty controlling disciples.
Put them on trial. Exposing them on this site is giving them a great break. It is way too easy.
But when you tell a person that they have indirectly pushed you or another devotee to consider suicide, unless they are an an absolute psychopath, they must look in the mirror.
Noone can arrest these people for their spiritual and emotional crimes. For working the poor sincere souls to the bones for free.
Find the courage to sit behind your computers and write to the big guys. You want their email addresses? Send me a PM.
Force them to look in the mirror. To hell with free will and Karma will take care of them. Too passive.
Be the voice of divine justice.
To hell with being blacklisted and hated by the brainwashed friends who see you as a demon. Doing the right thing has never been easy.
Let us turn the hurt into something positive. For the sake of those who have lost the battle and are no longer here.
Maybe it will make a difference maybe not. But at least they will have to admit that they are destroying lives.
This is the next step after coming in here. I did the opposite. I first crushed them and then came in here to continue what I had started.
My job is done. I can retire peacefully knowing that I did all I could.
Last summer, I intervened and saved a friend and her mother from decades of abuse.
Divine forces gave me the idea as to how to do it. And they do not even know it was me. But I could no longer watch silently.
If you care about the ones who are emotionally held hostage, take the next step and face the leaders.
Not minimizing the courage that it takes to expose them on this site much more can be done.
You will get over the fact that those friends inside the group avoid you like the plague.
If a person as anti conflictual as myself could do it, so can anybody else.
Tell them you left because of abuse and other non sense (such as the lies that tulsi is forced to say...) Not because Maya was strong or because you commited offenses.
Do not leave room for speculation. Let them know exactly what pushed you to the edge. These people ruthlessly throw devotees out and ban them for yesrs.
They can for sure take some harsh corrections time to time.
Face the ones nobody dares to even look at the wrong way because of the very convenient fear of offenses. Tnose so called advanced devotees.
The more fearless warriors enter the battle, the less power they will have.
As I said it in my other posts, trying to save slaves who cannot see they are slaves is uselses.
However, I was forced into that mission by greater forces and I accepted it without hesitation.
What has always protected them for 40 plus years is the FEAR they create in the moind of hearts of followers. Do not let that emotion give them so much freedom.
Replace it with courage and let them know what a bunch of fear mongering, manipulative, brainwashed %#@fx they are.
It is a dirty job but somebody has to do it! Be that person. It will be one of the best things you will do for humanity.
For those poor potential souls who will be attracted to them in the future... Maybe they will be treated better.
They will be forced to change their ways if more of us show them fearles courage.
Few voices are not enough.
And the Truth shall set you free!
After that, you can toss it all into the garbage and carry on with your lives.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/22/2021 10:37PM by Truth wins.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: DaWatcher ()
Date: May 23, 2021 12:41AM

Truth wins Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Put them on trial. Exposing them on this site is
> giving them a great break. It is way too easy.

They advice you - get calm, stress goes "down", eee, "away" and then(!):

[youtu.be]

But they want you get calm, inside:

[youtu.be]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/23/2021 12:47AM by DaWatcher.

Date: May 23, 2021 12:43AM

Truth wins Wrote:
> Be the voice of divine justice.
People wrote letters, some got threats or suggestions of threats.

Date: May 23, 2021 04:06AM

If Rama is still alive after the Wailana mockery video (Namaste my slaves) nobody has anything to fear. He could have not gone any further than that. People don’t have to be rude like me. They can very politely express the misery they endured in the group. Diplomacy is not my forte.
As I said it my job is over.
Before they threaten anybody, they should keep a low profile for all the criminal and illegal activities. Mainly free labor in the name of devotional service.
To be a coward is a choice. At the end of the day they are not the Russian mafia either. They are just fanatical. They just bark and hire lawyers. They will not harm anybody. The day they do, they are over.
This was a message I was called to relay. My guess is that almost noone will have the courage to face them directly anyway.
SoI’s specialty is to train people to be afraid of their own shadows.
Dawatcher, take a break from this insanity for your own good. Lol! You are the last man standing on this forum.
Take care of yourself. I think you have also done enough.

Date: May 23, 2021 03:30PM

Truth wins Wrote:
> If Rama is still alive after the Wailana mockery
> video (Namaste my slaves) nobody has anything to
> fear.

Slaves? Come on. She's Our Lady of Hawaii, Patron and Comforter of Free Workers

Rama, Henry and Ian did they job.

Also the author of (former polish SIF member):
Mantrujcie.pl

Sankhya-alike analysis

A poll (vote) is the best.

Have you had contact with the sect?
- I'm a member of the sect's management
- I'm a rank-and-file sect
- I was a member of a sect
- I just want to join a sect
- I do not belong to a sect but I know people from sects
- I do not belong to a sect and I do not know any of the sects

> SoI’s specialty is to train people to be afraid of
> their own shadows.
Strange if the path/process goes to the world of shadows...

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/23/2021 03:31PM by DaWatcher.

Date: June 02, 2021 09:35AM

The positive of that painful journey is a wealth of experiences and understanding.
We have learned about Trauma bonding, fanaticism, stockholm syndrome, mind control, germaphobia, paranoia, nacissistic abuse, pathological lying, codependency....
We have found out that we have more courage than we ever thought by giving up our addiction to the cult and the people in it. And by exposing the dark sides of the group.
We have also learned discipline, going beyond our limits, tolerance, patience, humility, control of senses, selflessness, tasted transcendental love and happiness, found some good friends (ex friends now), traveled to different centers all over the world, learned how to cook, bake, wash our hands like surgeons, get used to masks and trained for an eventual pandemic, laughed at butler’s jokes, laughed with other devotees, tried to save the lost souls with outreach...
Over all, it could have been much worse. I still feel blessed I did not end up at Iskcon.
We were just actors in the crazy world of an eccentric guru, we believed was the 33 rd Acarya.
Hope that all of us find moments where we can laugh about it.
I am learning that the only way to get over some situations is to find the humor in it.
There is a great movie called THE GAME from the late 90’s with Michael Douglas.
He is a business man who takes life way too seriously and his brother sets him up and makes his life hell till he breaks up. And realizes not to take life so seriously.
It is a very good movie if you can decode the message.
I have been posting a lot of heavy stuff in here and I thought that for once I would post something lighter.
I now see that we always have the option to look at life’s events through different lenses. We cannot change the experience but we can change how we look at the experience.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/02/2021 09:40AM by Truth wins.

Date: June 06, 2021 02:39PM

Another example of "crazy ingenuity" of SIF activists - "premotherapy"

[www.facebook.com]

Yoga-nidra back again:

Every emotion is:
- lecture
- practical advice
- yoga nidra practice
Cleansing meditations
Live meetings in the form of Workshops - will be saved on our Facebook, so you can also use them later.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/06/2021 02:40PM by DaWatcher.

Date: June 07, 2021 11:25PM

Let is make peace with the fact that there are no perfect communities. No perfect gurus. Sorry if I am offending anyone.
Putting so much pressure on one human being is not even fair.
Let us admit that this process can create fanaticism and it cannot be followed in a relaxed setting.
It is not for everybody. One must surrender mind, body and life. It is also from a culture which is very different.
Even though we are not the body, better look for a guru who was raised in that philosphy from birth. Studied under the care of a spiritual master. Used to austerities and germs....
Butler and the Iskcon gurus have proven that Westerners better refrain from claiming they are pure Acharyas.
Those who are in the groups, see their gurus as perfect. This is all that counts. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
We should stop feeling sorry for those who are left behind.
They are in another dimension.And quite happy in their misery.
There is this testimonial about a girl who grew up in Narayana Maharaja Sangha.

[www.ltaspod.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/07/2021 11:28PM by Truth wins.

Date: June 08, 2021 12:48AM

Truth wins Wrote:
> Let is make peace with the fact that there are no
> perfect communities. No perfect gurus. Sorry if I
> am offending anyone.

Who can be nirguna in saguna world..In his original form. Not material...

> Putting so much pressure on one human being is not
> even fair.

Tadana & Lalana together is not a humiliating clinging. Polish-english better word is "dopierdoling".

> Let us admit that this process can create
> fanaticism and it cannot be followed in a relaxed
> setting.

Proper - cannot. Sincere affection (lalana) cannot create fanaticism.

> It is not for everybody. One must surrender mind,
> body and life. It is also from a culture which is
> very different.

Mystical process, not "common day religion" - "religious cookies & ensurance".

> Even though we are not the body, better look for a
> guru who was raised in that philosphy from birth.
> Studied under the care of a spiritual master. Used
> to austerities and germs....
> Butler and the Iskcon gurus have proven that
> Westerners better refrain from claiming they are

Some teachers say 3 generations of brahmanas without sacrifices are degradation. Or something like that - prove yourself, could remember it wrong.

> Those who are in the groups, see their gurus as
> perfect. This is all that counts. Beauty is in the
> eye of the beholder.

He is perfect because he is loving but he is not God the Object of Love.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/08/2021 12:49AM by DaWatcher.

Date: June 08, 2021 01:19AM

> Those who are in the groups, see their gurus as
> perfect. This is all that counts. Beauty is in the
> eye of the beholder.

Anyway - It is better to ask a self-realized sanyasi from Parampara. Not someone who tolerates a sweet blonde with bulging eyes (who suddenly becomes mean) and inventing concepts like "premotherapy". Veda offers healing to the physical body, but the prema drawned to the "healing" category is starting to look like an aparadha.

Of course, cult members can disavow this, deny, the teaching teacher on the webinar will call it a mistake or present a narrative like "but that's not true, because the motive counts" etc. The question then arises why the Bhagavatam or Caitanya Caritamrita and other scriptures question relativization.

My answer is - you will keep pounding the blots until the bull comes.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/08/2021 01:22AM by DaWatcher.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.