Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: IanKoviak ()
Date: April 14, 2021 11:50PM

Does that include the power of the he okay name, guru, and myths about krishna? There's some flowery claims made about those too.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: April 15, 2021 08:13AM

Leaving this one here:

[newdiscourses.com]

The great singular Authority for establishing the superiority of the Bhagavatam is the "Vedas". Yes the same "flowery ones".

Posted by: Truth wins ()
Date: April 17, 2021 02:07AM

They have created a strange version of Vaishnavism. And Krishna is the Supreme Don Corleone.
God is going to get you if you dare judging His only PURE son.
The more surrendered you are, the more protection you will get from Krishna.
Even if you are an abuser, just because you are externally sacrificing for the God Father version of Krishna, you become off limits.
Basically spiritual life is a business transaction.
The more you do, the more God, guru and fellow devotees will appreciate you.
The main guys’ kids and in laws are cruising around. Always happy thinking that the SoI is amazing because they have the protection of the well connected relatives.
They go to retreats for free and everybody kiss their behind just because they are related to such and such “Brahman”.
I have not seen one of those well connected dudes wash a dish at our retreats.
Just enjoy the bliss of Kirtans and classes while other devotees cook, clean...(and get abused by disciples and other devotees).
My eyes get filled with tears when I think of how much I put up with, just because I loved Krishna and this counterfeit guru.
This is most likely the case of Miss Tulsi Gabbard Abrahams.
The ones that have never known abuse like the lowly devotees.
She must think her guru is a unicorn and that her cult is a rainbow.
I saw how she was revered at a retreat by the cult of personality worshiper devotees.
Why would those people ever question anything?
Do they even know that there are 2 separate universes going on in the cult?
The non importance of the body is absolutely fanatical. The encouragement of a self loathing mentality is unacceptable.
It is always your fault, you deserve worse. Repeat that mantra 24/7 and you will normalize any kind of abuse that happens in your life.
If your boundaries are weak, you will be treated like a mop.
It may be paradise for some but it is a psychological hell hole for others.
At the end of the day who cares about the precision of the teachings of the Vedas.
We are not here really to discuss how diluted their teachings are.
We are here to expose the covert psychological abuse 10000 times.
The messed up signals that are sent to devotees.
On one hand Krishna appreciates the smallest service, on the other hand He is an isatiable deity and no amount of servive is ever enough.
I entered the spiritual path in order to find solace from the material world.
And was exposed to the same narcissistic abuse that I got from my material family.
The problem with that group is that they will never take responsibility for hurting anybody.
Because “ it is your mind and your Karma” is another loophole.
We will keep putting a mirror in front of their faces and they can keep refusing to look at it.
I will insist on the theme of ABUSE until they sit down and realize what they are doing.
You guys think they deserve to get or follow higher teachings?
Look at how they already twisted what they were given, to their advantage.
You want to give a nuclear bomb to someone who cannot even handle a BB gun?
Lol! Let them surf the Hasish smuggling, Fear and Offenses version of the Vedas.
Leave the clean and advanced version to those who are worthy of such teachings.
You can enter the shark infested waters of SoI at your own risk.
You may just get an arm taken away spiritually or lose your whole life.
Or you may have a wonderful lavish life if you have the right connections.
It all depends on how good or bad your SoI karma is.
I keep repeating everything over and over like a mantra in order to secure the voice that tells you to leave.
It is I guess part of the deprogramming process.
My long posts are meant to hopefully help free at least one soul.
The rest of them can enjoy their Truman show spirituality that was ironically directed by a character named Christof in the movie.
The counterfeit Nigerian scam version of Krishna Consciousness.
I am here for the under dogs and while am doing this, I must also cast some stones at the top dogs! Lol!
Another thing that makes me laugh so hard is how the SoI devotees are like refugees sometimes.
We often escape a center to go to another one to avoid totalitarian discipes and callous devotees.
But of course the big guys and their kids have diplomatic imnnunity.
They get equal treatment wherever they go. Even in the most spiritually dangerous centers.
We must laugh at it all sometimes because it is just way too ridiculous.
A group that encourages immigrating from one center to the other in order to avoid abuse, deserves to get dismantled by some divine authority.

Date: April 17, 2021 09:56AM

Sri Krsnadasa Kaviraja, the author of Caitanya-caritamrta, says that all good qualities become manifest in the body of a Vaisnava and that only by the presence of these good qualities can one distinguish a Vaisnava form a non-Vaisnava. Krsnadasa Kaviraja lists the twenty-six good qualities of a Vaisnava:

(1) He is very kind to everyone.
(2) He does not make anyone his enemy.
(3) He is truthful.
(4) He is equal to everyone.
(5) No one can find any fault in him.
(6) He is magnanimous.
(7) He is mild.
(8) He is always clean.
(9) He is without possessions.
(10) He works for everyone's benefit.
(11) He is very peaceful.
(12) He is always surrendered to Krsna.
(13) He has no material desires.
(14) He is very meek.
(15) He is steady.
(16) He controls his senses.
(17) He does not eat more than required.
(18) He is not influenced by the Lord's illusory energy.
(19) He offers respect to everyone.
(20) He does not desire any respect for himself.
(21) He is very grave.
(22) He is merciful.
(23) He is friendly.
(24) He is poetic.
(25) He is expert.
(26) He is silent."

Date: April 17, 2021 10:16AM

Amen, Brother Ian...

Quote:"
The more you vacillate in you position and feelings with this cult the longer you keep your own self in a hellish mindset.

Toss your time with these clowns in the dustbin of time and never look back. I can assure you every ounce of it was nonsense. You thrived in comradary and idealism. You can again find this elsewhere if it's something you crave. No need to follow Butler and his gang of mindless fools. Life begins where fear ends, as it's said.

Nothing will happen to you, no offense has been committed. You called a fellow human being in thier bullshit. Big deal. You owe them nothing and the burden of responsibility lies with them. Thier making the bold claims of superiority and purity and holiness. You are just holding a mirror to them and asking if that is really what they see. If they do, well, ignorance is bliss, as it's said."

FEAR- A Butler specialty, aided by his trusty (crusty) minions.
There IS life away from these lunatics.
The spiritual punishment for harming those who bow down before you, is MOST severe.
Step away from the Krishna-ade
Karma is indeed a bitch, Butler.

Date: April 17, 2021 10:40AM

Well... that totally rules Butler out.

Quote: "Krsnadasa Kaviraja lists the twenty-six good qualities of a Vaisnava:

(1) He is very kind to everyone.
(2) He does not make anyone his enemy.
(3) He is truthful.
(4) He is equal to everyone.
(5) No one can find any fault in him.
(6) He is magnanimous.
(7) He is mild.
(8) He is always clean.
(9) He is without possessions.
(10) He works for everyone's benefit.
(11) He is very peaceful.
(12) He is always surrendered to Krsna.
(13) He has no material desires.
(14) He is very meek.
(15) He is steady.
(16) He controls his senses.
(17) He does not eat more than required.
(18) He is not influenced by the Lord's illusory energy.
(19) He offers respect to everyone.
(20) He does not desire any respect for himself.
(21) He is very grave.
(22) He is merciful.
(23) He is friendly.
(24) He is poetic.
(25) He is expert.
(26) He is silent." End quote.

* cue the circus music *

Butler's Greatest Chastisements-

"You are all demons, you are just like f###king ISKCON, You’re all
condemned!!!"

"I am not condemning you, you are condemning yourself."

"My God Brothers in ISKCON are clumps of dog stool."

"If I don’t want to answer you, you are at fault, not me."

"If you don’t know you are not supposed to know."

"Tell that a-hole the only way he can come to a gathering is if he pays $100 each time."

"Tell a-hole I changed my mind, he has to pay $1,000 every gathering he comes to."

"As soon as you realize you have nothing to offer me and you don’t know
anything maybe then I can teach you something."

"It is your fault, the guru is faultless."

"My disciples make me sick."

"You would think with 25 kitchen servants and 35 preparations a day, spending over a hundred dollars a meal, you a##holes could make something good to eat. Instead I have to go to a Chinese restaurant to get a bite to eat. A-holes!!!'"

"You fool! Don’t say the metal detectors are to detect guns, say they are to detect beeper watches, you know what a great offense it is to wear one near me. Oh I am so irritated by that sound!!!"

"Damn it keep your gun in your bead bag. That’s what it is for idiot!! You probably thought you were supposed to keep beads in that bag. Fool!!! I have to teach you guys everything!!!"

"WTF is a##hole doing here, tell him to get the f##k out of here."

"Tell J--- I don’t want to see his face, but because I have to talk to him and deal with him, he can wear a bag over his head, then I don’t have to see his face."

"I am more humble than anyone, even my own guru."

"Damn bogus guru! They all have guruitis."

"My disciples all have guruitis too!!!" [Guruitis- a term used by Butler to describe a follower who is envious and wants to be guru]

"My disciples are all f###king neophytes."

"Everyone has guruitis but me and VD."

"Insulting VD is worse than insulting me, you idiot."

"Are those a-holes still running that store in Lahaina, why don’t they give it to DTE, a-holes--- and they call themselves my disciples make all kinds of money while their kids skate and surf, a-holes, they should give it to me."

"WTF!!!!.. you guys have been working on getting this house together for 6 weeks now. You expect me to live here after you shit all over it??? You missed a space there dumb shit, cover it with tin foil so I can live here in peace. Straighten out your germ mask idiot."

"Tell Sankirtan das to stay out of my house, he has dirt between his toes."

"Tell Wayne and Krishna das (Mike Gabbard), WTF, I let them get into politics and now they act just like politicians!!!! They became politicians those buttheads!!"

"I let my disciples dress like karmis and materialist and now they act like karmis and materialists, a-holes."

"Call the head of personal service, everyone fast for 6 months, the milk in the refrigerator is out of date. Call a meeting worldwide. Tell the head of personal service to get her ass here right now!! WTF is this hair doing in my soup gaddamit. Tell everyone fast for a year, six months is too lenient. Tell the head of personal service not only must she fast from food and water she has to fast from sleep too!!!”

“Get that sh###t out of here, you call that prasadam, a-holes!!!” Everyone is ined 1,000 dollars each.!!!"

"You spend a fuggen 100,000 dollars on this air machine and I still have to use an oxygen bottle, can’t you guys do anything right??"

"What you expect me to breathe, common air?? A-holes!!"

"What? Just because you come here and clean my loor and wash my dishes, eat my toenails and drink my foot water you think you have the right to talk to me, write me a letter a-hole."

"The only person I can trust is VD." [VD is his wife, Vaishnava dasi aka Wai Lana]

"The guru is never attached to the opposite sex."

"Where is VD, I have not seen her in the last 10 minutes."

"What you think I spend all my time with my wife because I am attached? A-hole this is pure devotional service, me and VD will serve together in the spiritual world too you envious snake!!"

"The pure devotee is peaceful and does not need anything or anyones service, he has Krsna."

"The pure devotee is self satisfied, always peaceful and never troubled by the duality of the world."

"The servant of Krishna has no enemies."

"What is that A-hole doing here, I told him get the hell out of Hawaii and go back to New Zealand."

"Ok you can take off the bag now, I think you learned your lesson."

Date: April 17, 2021 02:18PM

And first and foremost the pure devotee must be a "he", apparently. And as if there was not enough of your typical redundancy in that list, you have to basically deal with what amounts to a description of a robot.

And what exactly is such an automoton "expert" at? The endless vagueness of this list and obviously subjective nature is akin to the style and open ended interpretation of all scripture, especially puranas. Idealism and virtue signaling with not a single example in human history of such a being.

And trust me, someone will always find fault with them eventually.

Bhaktivedanta swami sniffed tabbaco regularly so he could stay up and write purports to verses where he bluntly says ignorant shit like:

"Prabhupada said in 1964 bhagavatam purport, “The cupid, therefore, throws his arrow upon the living being to become mad after his opposite sex never mind whether the party is actually beautiful or not. Such action of the cupid is going on even on the negroes and beastly societies who are all ugly looking in the estimation of the civilized nations. Thus cupid’s influence is exerted even in the ugliest forms (of living being) and-what to speak about the most perfectional stage of personal beauties.”...

There are many lectures like this and many other private talks that were even more vile. This is your meek and mild "pure" guy. He, like Butler, accepted massages, money, tasty meals, and adoration from a bunch of mindless yes-men. Men, woman and children threw thier bodies on the ground in grovelling self deprivation to hear him ramble on. Kids listened to butler rabt on about horrible aids-ridden gays (I guess they threatened his cleanliness on the pure devotee bucket list) and call his god the "greatest anti-gay" while everyone yelled "jai srila prabhupada.

TURN AND RUN.

Posted by: DaWatcher ()
Date: April 17, 2021 03:40PM

IanKoviak Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Does that include the power of the he okay name,
> guru, and myths about krishna? There's some
> flowery claims made about those too.

There is no immersion in the teaching of the SIF to the expansion (Catholic - hypostasis) of Krishna. Krishna is Krishna. Various forms are evident in India and around the world. Blue-light, blue-cloudy, dark or even black. In the Field of Kuruksetra it is not the same Krishna as in Vraja. Vasudeva-Krishna. And so on. This is a long topic and not taken very seriously at SIF.

Another example is praise for Wai Lana and her music video "Lay Me Down". For SIF members, she is an idol, a divine being. Which despite the damaged vocal cords and pajamas with a cleavage is to spiritualize the listeners, enslaved by the matter. Meanwhile, there is confusion again. For even if you accept that this type of relationship with Krishna is similar to Kubja's relationship - exclusive desire for Krishna, then chanting the Maha Mantra is not appropriate, because "Hare" - Radha is present here. But this is not the place for this type of discussion.

Truth wins Wrote:
> The more you do, the more God, guru and fellow
> devotees will appreciate you.

Methodical deception. It is no coincidence that Tulsi Gabbard claims that the core of Caitanya's teaching is "karma-yoga" and that the Bhagavad-Gita verses where sarva-dharman becomes sarva-karmam are promoted.

> The main guys’ kids and in laws are cruising
> around. Always happy thinking that the SoI is
> amazing because they have the protection of the
> well connected relatives.

It is easy to refute the alleged consent to immorality with verses from the Bhagavad Gita, and in many ways. For example:

[vedabase.io]

Wherever there is Krsna, the master of all mystics, and wherever there is Arjuna, the supreme archer, there will also certainly be opulence, victory, extraordinary power, and morality. That is my opinion.

> They go to retreats for free and everybody kiss
> their behind just because they are related to such
> and such “Brahman”.
> I have not seen one of those well connected dudes
> wash a dish at our retreats.

Then there are "Brahma-bandu" unqualified members of brahminical families. You know what that means ...

Caste.

> She must think her guru is a unicorn and that her
> cult is a rainbow.

You don't like ponies...

> The problem with that group is that they will
> never take responsibility for hurting anybody.

Time to change

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/17/2021 03:48PM by DaWatcher.

Posted by: DaWatcher ()
Date: April 17, 2021 03:43PM

VoxVeritasVita Das Wrote:
> FEAR- A Butler specialty, aided by
> his trusty (crusty) minions.

I was taking lecture notes when I came to SIF. After almost 20 years, I reached out to my notebook to check it. At some point, the notes break off. When Mr. Midget and gave a lecture on offenses against the Holy Name.

His speciality. FEAR.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/17/2021 03:52PM by DaWatcher.

Date: April 17, 2021 10:41PM

I have put all the necessary energy into this forum.
Leaving the divine forces take control of the Wheel.
Praying for all souls who live in limbo between bliss and fear.
At least we did not stay silent.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/17/2021 10:51PM by Truth wins.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.