Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: IanKoviak ()
Date: April 16, 2020 04:50AM

The publishing theory is very interesting to me. Bhaktivedanta used to parrot his guru by calling the printing press "brihat mrdanga", essentially a loud drum everyone can hear. Now it seems the internet is the brigat mrdanga for these fringe cults to spread thier ideas quickly.

I guess what I find interesting is that prior to mass printing, most Vedic ideas were not readily available and hardly understood by outsiders. But its adverse effects were readily visible in caste systems and misogyny as you mention. So while the mass produced texts paint a rosey picture of vedic ideas, in practice, they amounted to authoritarian social structures that disadvantaged many people for thousands of years and essentially handicapped a nation on many levels.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: T_is_the_shit ()
Date: April 16, 2020 06:38AM

VoxVeritasVita Das Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Let the unraveling begin.
> Enough!
> ALL cults need to be abolished.
> Cults are the real virus.
>
> This cult (Butler) wants the White House.
> That can never happen.

A lot of people want Biden to pick Tulsi as his VP. I assume that if she is in the running she’ll be investigated.

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: April 16, 2020 07:46AM

Prabupada and Chris Butler believe that so called 'ancient Indian Vedic culture" is the ideal to which we must return -- this is an entirely different from American culture.

America was designed on the assumption that knowledge is not static but can be increased and extended, and that we can learn from and improve upon the past.

By contrast, Butler, Tulsi's guru teaches that American culture is demonic and deluded and we must return to a static and timeless past ideal.

America was created by persons who did not believe knowledge was static but could be increased and extended.

Butler's ancient vedic system postulates a body of knowledge that is unchanging and unquestionable, held by only a few enlightened persons, and to which we must return.

America was founded on the assumption that rulers are elected by the people and are not divine and unquestionable.

Prabhupada and Butler's ancient vedic values regard the ruler as divine and unquestionable.

Americans seek to improve upon the past create a better present and better future. Prabhupada and Butler want to impersonate American values so that when they take control, they can reject American values and force all of us to live by ancient Indian vedic values -- which cannot be questioned, confine us to castes, regard females as inferior and force our submission to rulers who
will be unquestionable and above the law.

Anything bad that happens to us is due to our own bad karma.

If we get run over by a Brahman's speedboat, its due to our bad karma.

Speaking of which, what's going on with Sri Shim?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/16/2020 07:47AM by corboy.

Date: April 16, 2020 04:04PM

Hinduism
Judaism
Catholicism
Baptist
Islam
Heavem's Gate

Pick yer poison
Doesn't matter- people are free to believe whatever they want.

JUST DON'T FORCE IT DOWN ANYONE'S THROAT.

This Butler thing has never been about anti-Hindu.
I actually knew real Hindus and they were awesome!
Butler is a joke- he invented his own fake religion.

Hey devotees of Butler, I got a bridge I can sell ya.

Date: April 19, 2020 10:39PM

How useful is Tulsi to Butler now that she won’t be an elected official after November?

Date: April 22, 2020 10:41AM

As useful as this:
[www.civilbeat.org]

Shes still going to be his political puppet. I'm sure she'll be back at it soon enough. It's a great way to launder money for him and his followers. Just pass it through her campaign.

Date: April 23, 2020 04:13AM

IanKoviak Wrote:
> As useful as this:
> [www.civilbeat.org]
>
> Shes still going to be his political puppet. I'm
> sure she'll be back at it soon enough. It's a
> great way to launder money for him and his
> followers. Just pass it through her campaign.

Governor or in the Biden administration?

Date: April 23, 2020 08:12AM

Just in politics. Shes a politician, from a political family with a guru who has groomed her and her father to advance his political power ambitions. Shes not going to become a uber driver is my point.

Date: April 29, 2020 12:44AM

IanKoviak Wrote:
> Just in politics. Shes a politician, from a
> political family with a guru who has groomed her
> and her father to advance his political power
> ambitions. Shes not going to become a uber driver
> is my point.

She already has another job!
[www.instagram.com]

Date: April 29, 2020 11:32AM

Butler must be displeased. Has her on light duty. It's her chance to shine a light on Butler and his criminal enterprise. Will she have the courage to expose his sham or will she continue to hide in the shadows? Shes pushed back her book publication date. Is she getting cold feet about her ties to Butler being exposed in countless Amazon book reviews? Can't imagine it's a compelling read unless she talks about how she grew up and how her father and butler shaped her core beliefs and values. Only to have had to back peddle on almost every topic and stance to get even one voter outside her guru's cult to notice her.

Where are her mask and gloves BTW? Shes touching equipment that's been handled by everyone. I can't imagine the rest of the Blue River Productions crew isn't there. Basically shes flying in planes, mingling on filming sets, touching equipment and making videos about how everyone should be fired for how they handle covid19.

One of my favorite Gabbard moments was her claiming someone put a BJP scarf on her without her knowing. As if there were not dozens of pictures of her willingly wearing such scarves and attending BJP events.

My favorite butler moment was when SIF started finally circulating pictures of thier guru that were not from the 70s. Only to reveal a man who looks as if he's been smoking meth most of his life. Jai gurudead.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.