Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: IanKoviak ()
Date: April 11, 2020 11:23PM

Dudley,
Someday, hopefully, not too long from now, you will look deep into your mind and realize the clown show of this cult. Hopefully it's not going to be too late to see and understand that the words and actions of Butler and his guru are false, misguided and basically nonsense. There is some good, obviously, but much of it is things you can readily apply your self if it seems helpful.

Grown men and women listening to fairy tale stories and jumping up and down in manufactured sentimental states of mind is sad and not real growth. Little kids listening to this stuff and being told its fact, or absolute knowledge, are being cheated and robbed of critical thinking.

None of these people can question the scripture or words of thier guru because of fanatical fear-based adherence to the guru built into the very foundation of the philosophy. Doing so would spell imminent doom for them in tge hells of yamaraj or being expelled from the group and the threat of lifetimes of hellish existence (my favorite one). Many who have spoken out have been smashed, humiliated publically and sued or killed. Others have committed suicide.

Over 30 or so bhaktivedanta kuli kids killed themselves. Butlers schools were relatively small in comparison, but per capita, the fall out was similar. Of 36 or so boy students at least 10 left and led traumatizing lives. Others stayed in the fringes of the cult in fear of not being able to see family if they spoke out or challenged the authorities and hierarchy. And that's not to mention the extreme secrecy the use, and the paranoia and intolerance and fear they live with of the outside world. They go to great lengths to cover thier tracks, generate apologists and wipe the web of opposition. These cults have produced many cheaters and crooked business men, politicians and leaders in the name of so called spirituality.

Butler and bhaktivedanta have mixed and mingled many woo woo ideas with pseudo science and philosophy to created the illusion of substance, all the meanwhile pushing thier authoritarian agendas for a vedic society and political, financial control and gain. On the backs of oppressed followers.

You may be on the fringe of this or some other krishna cult. It may feel pleasant to wake up, make some tea and chant your 16 rounds. That is not the same experience of those close to butler and bhaktivedanta swami. They saw a different person. And in butlers small group, his reach and authority fear -based dictates were felt by nearly everyone in the group throughout the 80s and early 2000s.

Look into the history of bhaktivinode, bhaktisiddhanta and the overall bhakti and vaishnava faiths as well as the myths, philosophy and way the whole thing is structured. Its ripe for abuse by virtue of its surrender ideology. It also has major contradictions in both the myth and philosophy. Read it, study it. Look at the followers and what type of people they are. Are they blind followers asking no questions and never challenging or doubting? Are they subtly or grossly using threats of fear if you try to divert or express concern about the authority structure?

Have you ever seen videos of bhaktivedanta blatantly avoiding questions from reporters and arrogantly deflecting while his disciples laugh on. Have you seen how agitated and dismissive he gets? Have you heard testimony of people like Henry, who was a top sanyassi? He saw as bhaktivedanta allowed his sanyassi disciple bali mardan break his sanyassi vows to marry a so called heiress of Honda or toyota so his mission could get more money while other sanyassi were called fallen and disgraced?

Butler shamelessly abandoned his sanyas and married his own disciple! Big red flag by any vaishnava standard for a guru. The list with him can fill books and likely will very soon. It's called whistleblowing. It helps protect and inform the unwitting innocent public of the SIF clown show.

This type of double standard pervades the cults with no more reason than the whims of the guru. Bhaktivedanta irresponsibly started gurukulas. He wrote some of the most outlandish purports and had many false prophesies, false cosmology and completely skewed basic scientific understanding about medicine, biology, history and cosmology. Yet he had the gall to translate a bunch of books and invest millions in spreading his unscholarly ISKCON propaganda books. He would say this nonsense with a wave of his hand and his devotees ate it up with a fanatical "jai srila prabhupada". The entire movement is built upon fanatics running around doing outrageous things while saying "prabhupada said"...

I can go on, and have, adnauseum. Confirmation bias. It's real. Cognitive dissonance, its real. Authoritarian closed group structures that disengage our critical thinking... thier real.

Too much smashing for you? These cults are like the coronavirus, I'm just doing my part to flatten the curve. Are you trying to smash me and put me down because you feel your guru or god needs protection from me? Am I a threat to the all powerful authority you follow? Why are you even engaging with a demon like me. It's bad karma for you and a sign of your lack of faith in your masters. If you had real faith you would feel no reason to troll here on a forum dedicated to ousting these crooks. If you're here to bitch about SIF poland and dont see the root of the problem being the authority structure, I dont think you're in the right place. This is a place to help others get out and gain clarity why they should continue to follow thier intuition and do that. I'm sorry if it offends you. It took a lot for me to fight this nonsense using my own name. I put a lot on the line. Meanwhile Butler hides and uses lawyers and proxies. Such a saint.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: April 12, 2020 12:01AM

Holy Christ she sounds exactly like Butler here. Her Solutions to everything is to blame other people, fire them, create more paranoia and stigma.

Got to love the literally 18 negative comments.

[mauinow.com]

People are starting to see the cult fear tactics at work through Butler's mouthpiece.

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: April 12, 2020 12:17AM

"Look into the history of bhaktivinode, bhaktisiddhanta and the overall bhakti and vaishnava faiths as well as the myths, philosophy and way the whole thing is structured.

"Its ripe for abuse by virtue of its surrender ideology."

Ian Koviak has nailed it.

Doesn't matter if it is a Krishna cult run by Chris Butler or a Krishna cult run by Prabhupada or by someone else.

**Surrender Ideology** is the problem.

The United States of America is not rooted in any surrender ideology.

Srila Prabhupada despised democracy. Yet Prabhupada got rich thanks to America's generous tax exemptions for religious groups.

Butler has that same arrogance.

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: April 12, 2020 12:38AM

I don't want to take the focus away from Tulsi Gabbard and Chris Butler, her guru.

Ian mentioned Prabhupada's permission for Bali Mardan to marry a woman rumored to be rich.

Here is an illustration of the woman hating environment of the Hare Krisnna establishment in Brooklyn.

A woman wrote to Prabhupada informing him of how bad things were and she was nearly killed.

This is the moral climate produced by Chris Butler's own guru, Srila Prabhupada.

ISKCON AND THE SIN OF GREED, Pt. 1

[harekrishnacultexposed.blogspot.com]

Posted by: T_is_the_shit ()
Date: April 12, 2020 01:24AM

IanKoviak Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Holy Christ she sounds exactly like Butler here.
> Her Solutions to everything is to blame other
> people, fire them, create more paranoia and
> stigma.
>
> Got to love the literally 18 negative comments.
>
> [mauinow.com]
>
> People are starting to see the cult fear tactics
> at work through Butler's mouthpiece.

I’m surprised that she herself wasn’t infected considering the number of people she had contact with while campaigning.

Date: April 12, 2020 06:00AM

Well, that is the interesting thing about COVID19.
Tulsi Gabbard was in the thick of it- Washington DC and spent
a large amount of time on the East Coast.
All those pressers, all that 'shaking of the hands'.

A person can be asymptomatic.
A person can be a carrier and not know.

Maybe Tulsi Gabbard ends up being the "Typhoid Mary" of Kailua?

Those tests she was clamoring for?
Turns out many of those tests yielded false-postives, but much much worse, many of these tests are contaminated. And now, each tube has your name and contact info-also your DNA !

Put that in your bead-bag, Butler.

.... On second thought.....

COVID19 is the least of the problems for the good people of Hawaii.

The Butler/Gabbard Virus is pretty bad.

[www.youtube.com]

"Clean up on aisle 7"

Date: April 12, 2020 06:27AM

VoxVeritasVita Das Wrote:
> Well, that is the interesting thing about
> COVID19.
> Tulsi Gabbard was in the thick of it- Washington
> DC and spent
> a large amount of time on the East Coast.
> All those pressers, all that 'shaking of the
> hands'.
>
> A person can be asymptomatic.
> A person can be a carrier and not know.
>
> Maybe Tulsi Gabbard ends up being the "Typhoid
> Mary" of Kailua?
>
> Those tests she was clamoring for?
> Turns out many of those tests yielded
> false-postives, but much much worse, many of these
> tests are contaminated. And now, each tube has
> your name and contact info-also your DNA !

>
> Put that in your bead-bag, Butler.
>
> .... On second thought.....
>
>
>
> COVID19 is the least of the problems for the good
> people of Hawaii.
>
> The Butler/Gabbard Virus is pretty
> bad.

>
> [www.youtube.com]
>
>
> "Clean up on aisle 7"

I love how that dude says “Gabbard”.
Unfortunately for her she screwed herself with the party when she backed Sanders.

Date: April 12, 2020 06:59AM

She screwed herself even more by never denouncing butler.

Date: April 12, 2020 07:20AM

IanKoviak Wrote:
> She screwed herself even more by never denouncing
> butler.

I’m talking about inside the Democratic Party.
I highly doubt that most people outside of Hawaii know anything about her ties to Butler.

Date: April 12, 2020 09:13AM

Sure, many thousands of people know. Some don't care because they never grew up in a cult and it's nearly impossible for outsiders to "get it" since the cult-web is very elaborate in terms of how it all works to create a totally scrambled person inside, not to mention the internet thrives on misinformation about these clowns.

With tulsi its showed through all throughout her campaign and years in politics. Never underestimate the power of cults. They're all around us and affect millions. Those same millions will turn a blind eye to tulsis gurus cult because challenging one cult unravels them all.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.