Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Date: April 01, 2020 02:52AM

Oh there is more- so much more.
Lest people think that this was Butler's only isolated illegal faux pas, it is
unbelievable why criminal investigations have not been started. The authorities have had over 40 years to look into his nefarious activities.
If the victims would come forward so much would be revealed.

But I digress.

Do you believe in Karma?
In Divine Retribution?

What do you make of this?
Kailua- hotbead of COVID-19 actiity.
You know how all those devotees like to live together? And pass around that toenail prasadam?
Butler has been a bad boy and now the devbots have to pay the price.
How many young male servants does he have now?

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: April 01, 2020 04:02AM

The Kris Butler Kailua Blues:

[www.youtube.com]

Date: April 02, 2020 03:28PM

State of Hawaii -Department of Health:

First COVID-19 Death Possibly Travel-Related

The first death from COVID-19 has been confirmed as an older adult O‘ahu resident who had recently traveled from Las Vegas. DOH reports 34 new COVID-19 cases today — one is a minor and 33 are adults. The majority of cases are residents (26), one (1) is a visitor and seven (7) are unknown and pending investigation. There are now a total of 258 presumptive or confirmed cases in the state.

Community Surveillance testing has conducted roughly 380 tests to date on representative samples from every island with one (1) positive result on O‘ahu, reinforcing there is limited and localized community spread on O‘ahu.

LABORATORY TESTING DATA

HAWAI‘I COVID-19 COUNTS AS OF 12 NOON, APRIL 1, 2020

County of Diagnosis - Honolulu

New Cases - 25

Reported since 2/28/20 - 182

Date: April 03, 2020 02:24AM

Per the Govenor's office- all counties in Hawaii adopted a "Stay at Home" order.
Honolulu County has been under a "Stay at Home" order since it was announced on
March 22, 2020:

[www.honolulu.gov]

Meanwhile in Kailua-Honolulu County- this image below pops up.
So does this mean that this person, who just got back from Washington DC-
where there are many politicians being tested and some do have COVID-19,
comes back to Oahu, where her city, Kailua, has the most amount of COVID cases, decides to go running in the streets?
Or- is she doing the right thing as per current law- and exercising inside her home in Kailua?

Dear Honolulu County residents- RUN away from this ersatz candidate (due to make a comeback soon-2022-to a Govenor's Mansion near you! Or so sayeth a little blue birdie.

Posted by: IanKoviak ()
Date: April 03, 2020 11:09AM

They forgot to photoshop a surgical mask on her.

Posted by: IanKoviak ()
Date: April 03, 2020 01:07PM

What's the sound of one butler crying...

Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: April 04, 2020 08:57PM

There are probably more logical reasons for higher Covid cases in Kailua besides karma.
Kailua is an upscale area. People with higher incomes have better health care and access to tests. Also, they travel more. Another variable is age of people in the community.
Higher case count just means more people tested in that area. Unless you accurately test the whole population with reliable tests, the data is meaningless. This is a daunting and impossible task; hence the lockdown.

Related to the cult, no doubt everyone in the cult in Kailua were pushed to get tested. Tulsi was squaking about her "friend" not being able to get access to testing. I don't know if the ammount of the testing of cult members pushed up the numbers or not.
Remember the time when one cult kid came down with an intestinal parasite giardia and Butler made every cult member on all the islands get tested - at their own expense. No one had it. But all were banned from kirtans and service to the "Fearless" Leader. I doubt his persecution by germs complex has ever gone away. It caused tremendous disruption back then. This Covid19 must be giving poor guru panic attacks - like he made his followers always feel. One of his former cooks told me she felt like she was "bleeding inside" and was often on the verge of suicide. She got fired and disappeared. Gooroo boy must be freaking out over Covid19. Now that's karma!

Date: April 06, 2020 12:23PM

One thing is for certain, this virus is very contagious.
So which way will the winds blow, Mr Fake Guru? Will your fake political puppet get your masks and tests?

But I digress again.
I found a REAL Hindu!
I found a real Hindu with some really solid creds.
I found a real Hindu with solid creds who is running for a Senate seat in
Massachusetts.
I found a real Hindu with solid creds, who wants to be a Senator and who is extraordinarily intelligent and who will actually work for the People. Not for some looney-toon guru.

#NOMORETULSI

Get a real Hindu in Congress- Meet Dr Shiva:

Dr.SHIVA Ayyadurai | Scientist. Inventor. Educator. Fighter.
Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai, the Inventor of Email™, holds 4 degrees from MIT, is a Fulbright Scholar, and has started 7 successful hi-tech companies including EchoMail, CytoSolve and Systems Health. He is currently the Founder and CEO of CytoSolve, Inc., which is discovering cures for major diseases from Pancreatic Cancer to Alzheimer’s. He is also the Founder of Center for Integrative Systems that is the home of Innovation Corps and C.L.E.A.N./R.A.W. certifications.
Scientist. Inventor. Educator. Fighter.
"I am one of you. I will win for you."

Posted by: T_is_the_shit ()
Date: April 07, 2020 10:44PM

The question is is she gay? I’m asking for a friend.

Date: April 08, 2020 03:39AM

Is she gay?
It may run in the family, but it's been hidden.
Perusing posts going back years yields bits and pieces from various sources who mentioned this curious aspect of the Gabbard family.
One of her brothers did party back in the day- I believe the cult calls it "spinning out".
Drugs sex (bi/gay?)rock and roll, etc. etc. Said brother is now safely hiding behind being a family man.
Searching further you will find military associates who did claim that TG was gay. Not sure why this is brought to the forefront while in the military service but I have seen this before. You go into the military straight and you come out gay. Happens more than people wish to admit. Unlike Butler, I am not judging either way it is what it is. If she is gay, all of that got beat out of her, emotionally and mentally in this cult. I have seen that done first hand in this group as well. First they guilt trip them, then point out its displeasing to Krishna. The evil lectures are poured down their throats day in and day out, Pretty soon you have a new Zombie recruit who is now conditioned to be "straight". Similar to Clockwork Orange. Then they offer a new poison, a Butler-sanctioned & arranged straight marriage.

Imagine being married to someone who was brainwashed from their true nature into a life of denial and servitude. Ticking time-bomb.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.