Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: DaWatcher ()
Date: March 18, 2020 05:32PM

VoxVeritasVita Das Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> There is NO WAY anyone can justify what Butler or
> Swami or any of the other cult leaders, have done.
> Too many people's lives have been destroyed.

There are already too many religious wars to approach the subject lightly.

To put those responsible for the destruction of people in cults, this is done by gathering evidence and bringing cases to court. And warn others. It also requires theological or philosophical seriousness. Psychological. Proving psycho manipulation. Is even the use of subliminal techniques considered black magic.

Anyone else who simply accuses quickly looks to me: "False flag accuser".

You know what that means. Some different goal. Some other stakeholder. Man in the middle.

You say Butler, Butler. And I see other candidates in his surroundings more. Or maybe they are behind you? I'm starting to have this impression.

You smell that?

And of course Tulsi Gabbard as Vaishnava president, accepting slaughter of millions of animals is a joke too.

And i got a poetry for You:

Some want to heaven, some want to Vraj
The taste of The Law serves Lord Yamaraj
All glories to You! Oh great Angel of Death
Men enter Your kingdom after last breath
Almost every tongue movement closing one to hell?
Contempt not love might be common spell

ps. Yes, there were traps.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 03/18/2020 05:46PM by DaWatcher.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: March 18, 2020 11:45PM

DaWatcher:

This thread is very specifically about Chris Butler and his group the "Science of Identity." It is NOT a thread about ISKCon and so-called "Krishna movement."

You are pulling this thread off topic. Stop or you will be banned from this message board.

Read the rules. No preaching or proselytizing allowed.

No one is there to learn spirituality from you or your chosen gurus.

Anyone interested in ISKCon can read historical information within the database.

See [www.culteducation.com]

ISKCON has a deeply troubled history and must not be confused with the Hindu religion. It is an idiosyncratic personality-driven splinter group not endorsed by Hindus.

Date: March 19, 2020 03:58AM

Thank You for your help. I know what i wanted to know. If i offended anybody of any faith or without - i do apologize.

You cannot separate however Chris Butler from His Guru.

I got a message bo - being objective i read that you are false.

Don't have to be there. I know what i wanted to know. Anyway thanks all of the sincere members with sharing

Bann me. Thanks anyway.

Date: March 19, 2020 04:05AM

By the way - have fun.

Posted by: CarlFig ()
Date: March 19, 2020 04:30AM

Tulsi wants to give you a grand every month!
[twitter.com]

I just wanted to post on p. 700
700 pages!
That is a milestone.

Carl

Posted by: IanKoviak ()
Date: March 19, 2020 09:04AM

It is a milestone. It's all so indicative of how Insidious the sculptors. Butler has spent years trying to break into politics through his various close to disciples and he actually succeeded. For those of us in this group who made it out it was probably one of the most disconcerting things to be alerted to years later when we had otherwise successfully rebuilt Our Lives and almost forgot about it all. The testimonies that poured in over the years from various people clearly paint a picture of an abusive cult leader will pretty much stopped at nothing to get his way. I'm still waiting for the day where everybody leaves him with his pants down and doesn't look back even for a second thinking that he somehow gave them something of any sort of value.

Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: March 20, 2020 12:08AM

Tulsi suspended her campaign. Squeezed as much money out of profitable campaigning as she could. Says she is not running for Congress again. But she gets income for life.

700 pages. A few pages taken up by trolls, but a milestone nonetheless.

Butler must be freaking with this Corona Virus!

Be healthy and happy everyone who has escaped the cult.
~ Vera

Date: March 20, 2020 12:58AM

Tulsi did indeed drop out.
....but like a bad case of the clap- Butler is not finished yet...

Quote: "So today, I’m suspending my presidential campaign, and offering my full support to Vice President Joe Biden in his quest to bring our country together."

She only needed to say this one thing- But one had to tediously wade thru her blah blah blah to get to this one sentence on her web site.

The really horrendous thing is that she is STILL accepting donations!
TG- do the right thing and bring down your web site - especially in these trying times when millions are now without a regular income. People are still donating to her lost cause even as we sit here.

Tulsi-Shut down your money making machine for your Guru.

Tulsi Gabbard , you want to serve?
Give back all those donations that you receive after today. Give it back to innocent people who have lost their jobs.

Date: March 21, 2020 10:06AM

Its gonna take money. A whole lot of spending money. To do it right.

We all have seen first hand or heard from others how specific butler is in his ludicrous requests to satisfy his oddball tastes and so called needs.

Discpliship, devotional service, bhakti yoga, karma yoga, love etc etc. They call it everything pleasant sounding under the sun to rope people in. But those who were there and witness the narcissistic way he talks, the sheer contempt he has for his closest devotees and his 2 faced persona of enlightenment versus arrogant locker room jock, all in one breath, have little left of themselves after he's done with them.

2020 is the year of clear focus regarding this cult. Butler devotees will be packing thier bags in droves and he'll be left in the care of only his most psychologically damaged followers who have no hope of getting out anyway. The chris butler virus runs deep. With age butler will get meaner and more and more intolerable to listen to and be around. If I'm not mistaken his own wife doesn't even live with him. He's isolated in his tin foil samadhi kutir. And his ardent followers are isolated in thier tin foil mentality.

Date: March 22, 2020 01:46PM

Just like Butler, this ass crack is spreading ignorance that yoga will save people from this pandemic: [www.ndtv.com]

A man-made system of stretching, breathing and philosophy is being touted as the way to save Humanity from itself in one of earth's largest populations (india). I dont even know what to say. It's like telling people to do pushups, read Plato and trust Zeus to solve viral pandemics (don't knock it till you try it!). This in a country that cant conceive not doing a massive religious wedding and gathering at so called pilgrimage sites in droves (kumba mela anyone?).

The last thing we need is congregational chanting. Hope a few fanatical devotees got the memo. Nothing worse than 100 devotees sweating and breathing on each other and feasting afterwards, No matter how fun and holy it feels. Bhaktivedanta swami could have never predicted this one (he loved predicting as most cult leaders do). I guess bleached Japa beads and YouTube kirtans are the new hare krishna MO, Along with gallons of maha isopropyl alcohol. It's always a blast to see that no vedic scripture or other sacred text gave us much in the way of dealing practically with this shit. They have verses on women being inferior to men, homosexuality being demonic and gurus like butler and swami condemning science based education as "slaughter houses for the masses". Thank you, oh enlightened beings, for keeping us in continued darkness about life on earth...

Anyone want to nibble on some Butler toenails? I heard thier antiviral.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.