Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: DaWatcher ()
Date: March 11, 2020 06:54PM

VoxVeritasVita Das Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Courtesy of Christine Gralow's research:
>
> The tangled web of Butler and his
> nefarious organization- not a Religion!

Well done. But a few important people are missing here - and not by accident i suppose, i.e.:

Mr. P.Bowler's son-in-law - Zbigniew Pabian. Founder of "Laboratoria Natury" = "Nature's Laboratories", sold polish company.

John Midgett - "Always happy, no job, no obligations, free". Some say very helpfull for "Laboratoria Natury" and money transfers. Some saw drinking 'alco-free' beer. Only free?

Looking for the names, in the common part:

Sunil Khemaney - "Sun-ill khm...money" ("ill when sun's light falls on him")
Tulsi Gabbard - "Gab - bard" (singing gab)

polish:
"gab" - "gadanina"
"bard" - "wedrowny spiewak, poeta"

Mentioned:
Joseph Japa das Bismark

[josephbismarkbiography.wordpress.com]

"Gems of wisdom"

"A leader is never attached to position or power; rather he leads because of his genuine concern to help others achieve their goals."

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 03/11/2020 07:00PM by DaWatcher.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: March 12, 2020 06:56AM

VoxVeritasVita Das Wrote:
> Part 2 of Ian Koviak's story:
>
> [www.youtube.com]
>

Most important aspects for me i have noticed:

[*] kids electrocuted by the floor during cold bucket shower
    [*] school authorities were repetedly informed that floor electrocuted kids, never repaired it
    [*] Siddha Bellord, was given special treatment - maybe Happy Man can tell us what about the lofty ideas that every soul is of the same value?
    [*] after Siddha Bellord scandal with prostitue, kids were interview all night long one by one how much did they know
    [*] Siddhaswarupananda had NEVER visited the school, most precious - kids - how then this could be Gurukula?

Happy Man always happy.

Posted by: IanKoviak ()
Date: March 12, 2020 08:56AM

I'd venture to say it's a bit more tragic than what you make it out to be. The fact is that 40 boys and the girls were sent overseas so that their parents can slave away for Butler. They received an extremely subpar education with no ability to prove any schooling credits when they returned back home. There were no counselors and anyone to deal with psychological problems that the students are going through. There was sexual abuse by students. We could not speak out because just the mention of sex let alone male on male sexuality would have been met with extreme guilt and shame. Kids had no access to their parents or really any sane adult for that matter. The school was run like a military school where children were sleep deprived and made to listen two lectures of Butler where he went on literal rants about any number of social topics. In effect, virtually immobilizing us psychologically in numerous ways that took years to recover from. But I do appreciate how you keep playing down the full criminal activity of this cult. You make it sound like it was a poorly-run summer camp for kids. I think it's time so you wake up brother.

Posted by: IanKoviak ()
Date: March 12, 2020 09:20AM

It's my sincere hope that Tulsi gabbard acknowledges this completely irresponsible activity in the group and denounces it and plainly states that it was wrong and that the science of identity Foundation also publicly acknowledges this as well as a public statement from Butler acknowledging that it was wrong. But as we say in America, fat chance.

Date: March 12, 2020 08:24PM

IanKoviak Wrote:
> I'd venture to say it's a bit more tragic than
> what you make it out to be.

Listening to your story I felt what you are talking about. The reasons why I didn't allow myself to feel deeper are that it would simply be too hard for me. Not long ago, remembering my - similar to your faith or settlement - remnants of this "mental", "energy" or "mood" accompanying insanity in SIF - my hands are shaking.

Another aspect is that your story will very likely be met with methodical hypocrisy or denial - hence the adoption of such a formal method. That's why i have to stay cold and formalistic.

What to say - some people from Poland are shocked now when they listen about waking up with taser, and some have symptoms of denial.

Anyway - if someone stopped Siddha that time, maybe Shri Shim would live today. "He for sure would made pressure for mr. Hansen to make the licence".

And of course the whole thing takes place on several platforms:
- understanding of suffering and reparation to the victims,
- criminal aspect, breaking the law,
- purity of the Vaishnava philosophy,
- continuation of teaching by the "authorities" of SIF (i.e. Happy Man),
- defamation of Vaishnava philosophy,
- making current members aware - those innocent, cheated or beneficiaries of the arrangement,
- political plane - Tulsi Gabbard as US president

IanKoviak Wrote:
> The fact is that 40
> boys and the girls were sent overseas so that
> their parents can slave away for Butler. They
> received an extremely subpar education with no
> ability to prove any schooling credits when they
> returned back home. There were no counselors and
> anyone to deal with psychological problems that
> the students are going through. There was sexual
> abuse by students. We could not speak out because
> just the mention of sex let alone male on male
> sexuality would have been met with extreme guilt
> and shame. Kids had no access to their parents or
> really any sane adult for that matter. The school
> was run like a military school where children were
> sleep deprived and made to listen two lectures of
> Butler where he went on literal rants about any
> number of social topics.

In the history of mankind, even the last 2000 years have been similar, unsuccessful "experiments".

"Mein Herz brennt" - "My hear burns"

[www.youtube.com]

> In effect, virtually
> immobilizing us psychologically in numerous ways
> that took years to recover from.

Yes, I confirm, I remember the specific mentality present in the detailed instructions and the approach to education, personality or philosophically speaking - the "lower nature" of a sect member. In general, the impression was as if material uniqueness did not matter. The qualifications were not significant. Their development was not significant. All that mattered was practical involvement in worship, and preferably "outreach" or "going out to people". The rigor itself was inaccurate and dull. Dulled by "party" mechanisms and of course the idea of ??"the only right path and institution of salvation."

Of course it was impractical and idiotic because even making money, renovating the center or making the mantra.pl site requires specific "material" qualifications.

At a practical level, I think, it was related to naimittika dharma addressed to drug addicts in Hawaii - as SIF activists themselves say - where they started plus other aspects.

So I also understand that returning to a "normal" or rather practical life in a socio-state organization, where you had to get the appropriate education, certificates and qualifications to take up the normal gainful work needed for life cost you a lot. In Poland there were also similar examples of people blown up into space professionally. Where Bhagavad Gita says that "without a job you can't even keep a physical body."

And I also confirm that this specific mentality of leaders led people to a sense of helplessness in the surrounding world.

> But I do
> appreciate how you keep playing down the full
> criminal activity of this cult. You make it sound
> like it was a poorly-run summer camp for kids. I
> think it's time so you wake up brother.

Criminal activity?

Your story mainly shows that the school in the Philippines was run unlawfully - unofficially. The question is how it is governed by Philippine law and whether this crime has not expired. The practical part is that the school was run by a military man, so law enforcement can be an illusion thanks to local contacts there. Another matter is that I smell it was not "just ordinary military". According to my information, "they were not such ordinary soldiers" among the members of the SIF Philippines. Another point - maybe it was a cover. What about the factory? Maybe he has some connection.

Another aspect is, for example, Siddha Bellord waking you with a taser - he was a minor at that time, so criminal liability would rather fall - if it is not time-barred - on your guardians.

Anyway "all night long interview one by one how much did you know" about Siddha Bellord outrageous behavior rather resembles methods:
- Gestapo
[en.wikipedia.org]
- NKVD
[en.wikipedia.org]
not Gurukula.

So there is a taste of "spirituellen Konzentrationlager". It is still far to Auschwitz, Majdanek or Treblinka but this is the direction.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 03/12/2020 08:39PM by DaWatcher.

Date: March 12, 2020 08:25PM

IanKoviak Wrote:
> It's my sincere hope that Tulsi gabbard
> acknowledges this completely irresponsible
> activity in the group and denounces it and plainly
> states that it was wrong and that the science of
> identity Foundation also publicly acknowledges
> this as well as a public statement from Butler
> acknowledging that it was wrong. But as we say in
> America, fat chance.

The world is dirty enough.

Date: March 12, 2020 08:49PM

And of course, another aspect related to this kind of insanity and stupidity is visible in this story. A mechanism related to the mechanisms of party hierarchy as well as the cult of presonality, hard treatment of members. So incompatibility with the Vaishnava tradition in the aspect of "tadana" and "lalana".

The boys reported that the floor was electrocuting them. It has never been repaired. Young S. Bellord caused a scandal so it's better to forget about it because it will be "displeasing". And if one of the boys died electrocuted by the floor, it would be "pleasing"? Cult madness.

The positive aspect is that it is great material for exploring music.

Former "Mantra Electric" can be "Floor electric". A new wave of trash-metal (and trash mental). Let's take the first verses in German:

"Weg zu Gott, ich bin tot"

As for Mr. Happy Man and taking care of people or dolphins would not even give him hens.

Date: March 12, 2020 08:59PM

Happy Man, happy hey!
Put your teaching in the A!

Date: March 13, 2020 01:17AM

By the way,

It was not pleasing to study the internet. Happy Man told that. But i like internet. I liked the schema very much. I have to add something. In return.

So, let's look.

Zbigniew Pabian. "Yudhistira das".

[krs-pobierz.pl]
[www.infoveriti.pl]

BioPharm
[www.krs-online.com.pl]

Laboratoria Natury = Laboratoria Dhantvantari
BioMedica = BioPharm

And in Board of directors -

Sarada Pabian. Who is she?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/13/2020 01:34AM by DaWatcher.

Date: March 13, 2020 02:11AM

You know Ian, VoxVeritasVita Das , Henri, Rama Ranson... - next message is not to You.

"I know what you are thinking...Did he fire 6 shots or only 5...."

Full magazines maybe...

Actually I am now extremely excited (materially of course) to know the answer - "who's we".

Of course, the question is on the right side of the plaster ...not like in the preview scene

[www.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/13/2020 02:12AM by DaWatcher.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.