Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Date: March 11, 2020 03:38AM

And quite possibly the worst teacher of all....Chris Butler.

Here follows powerful testimony from a young man who suffered
in the cult of Butler, as have many other young children
who were caught up, innocently, in the insanity demonstrated by their brainwashed parents. These parents were completely taken in by the lies of Butler.

Do you have any idea how many children have been harmed in this cult?

Part 1 of Ian Koviak's story:

[www.youtube.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: March 11, 2020 03:59AM

Part 2 of Ian Koviak's story:

[www.youtube.com]

Tulsi Gabbard is not being honest when asked about her true
educational history.

Most of the boys in the Baguio schools, are still in the cult and have married other cult members.

Chris Butler's Baguio schools were funded by drug money. A convicted drug runner, Patrick Bowler, has been in this cult for a very long time- his initiated name is Paramahamsa das.

[ramaransonvsthecult.wordpress.com]

Posted by: DaWatcher ()
Date: March 11, 2020 04:53AM

VoxVeritasVita Das Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Part 1 of Ian Koviak's story:
>
> [www.youtube.com]

Ian mentions Vishnu das and Tapasya das. Tandem. Vishnu das - dominance of emotions, Tapasya das - dominance of intellect.

Both charismatic. Personally, I have not experienced anything wrong with any of them.There were, however, controversial stories from third parties.

Ian mentions a very controversial point for me, i.e. writing recommendation letters about his character. This was the decisive aspect that personally stopped me. If we are talking about an individual relationship with a Guru who has a spiritual vision, then why are letters of recommendation needed? This is contradictory. Does not perceive the student's personality or attitude alone? Another aspect related to this was that in the first Siddhaswarupananda publications he criticized the GBC, the board for taking over "spiritual leadership" at ISKCON, not just organizational. The issue of "must Guru be self effulgent". So when people who are not uttama-adhikari, spiritually less advanced, lead others as a transparent medium. At this point, when the recommendations were to be given by initiated, not-self realised students - implicitly - it began to seem contradictory again. A form of inconsistency. Putting in the hands of "imperfect persons implicitly" the spiritual future of students - aspirants.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/11/2020 04:56AM by DaWatcher.

Date: March 11, 2020 05:03AM

> Part 2 of Ian Koviak's story:
>
> Most of the boys in the Baguio schools, are still
> in the cult and have married other cult members.

If the members of the group got married voluntarily, it is their individual choice. However, if it was the subject of orders, bans etc. it was controversial. Personally, I have not experienced any form of marriage orders in Poland.

Only, as I mentioned, the strange atmosphere or approach to marriage in the first years shaped the perception of married people as "less advanced". Interestingly, at the same time, for example, Vishnu das recommended marriages, and at the same time, as I wrote, US leaders pointed out that getting involved in marriage is 3 years less practical commitment.

> Chris Butler's Baguio schools were funded by drug
> money. A convicted drug runner, Patrick Bowler,
> has been in this cult for a very long time- his
> initiated name is Paramahamsa das.

The marijuana topic is very important and not completely understood for me. Paramahamsa das is known to have been convicted. In one of his reports that you can read on the internet, he says that "we didn't want to hurt anyone from the beginning". Marijuana has its healing or beneficial properties. In Indian culture it is accepted by Siwa devotees. However, for me the word "we" was significant here. This meant that it was very likely that not only he as a member of the SIF was involved. There were other members who dealt with it. So the question is who was the originator.

Date: March 11, 2020 05:34AM

>
> Part 1 of Ian Koviak's story:
>
> [www.youtube.com]

Ian emphasizes an important aspect - "doubts were out of question". Where A.C.Bhaktivedanta Swami emphasized that his role was to dispel doubts - what was quoted here.

Bhagavad Gita 4.34
Just try to learn the truth by approaching a spiritual master. Inquire from him submissively and render service unto him. The self-realized soul can impart knowledge unto you because he has seen the truth.

Date: March 11, 2020 06:13AM

My perception of the whole of Part 1 is that first of all it was tragic to impose such a serious meditation program on young boys, getting up at 4 at night plus hard rigor, bad accommodation conditions, etc. You can of course argue that this is Gurukula, but when this school is run by military man, the question is whether it is Gurukula or military barracks. Or maybe "spirituellen konzentration lager". Sexual abuse, high concentration on sexual differences, copulation scenes - tragic. It amazes me that after all, Happy Man still dare appear as an authority.
Boys sexually abused in "gurukula" - still happy. Always happy.

Thank you, Ian. Horrible.

By the way, the "not very accurate biography" aspect is also interesting. But more on that later.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/11/2020 06:19AM by DaWatcher.

Date: March 11, 2020 08:51AM

Even the delegates who have dropped out of the race are getting more votes than "The Puppet of Butler".

Super Tuesday II - MAR 10 2020

Democratic Pledged Delegates

CANDIDATE - PLEDGED DELEGATES

BIDEN - 656

SANDERS - 563

WARREN - 44

BUTTIGIEG- 26

BLOOMBERG- 24

KLOBUCHAR- 7

GABBARD- 2

Date: March 11, 2020 10:19AM

Courtesy of Christine Gralow's research:

The tangled web of Butler and his nefarious organization- not a Religion!

Posted by: IanKoviak ()
Date: March 11, 2020 02:50PM

Butler is in the same line as his spiritual Master. His spiritual Master had no problem with arranging marriages and there are many within his organization. In Butler's organization, I am not aware of any specifics on arranged marriages. But obviously due to the nature of the cult mentality, most members would not ever even conceive of having a spouse who is not a fellow cult member. It would almost be offensive, if not specifically stated as such by Butler.

As far as Shiva worshipers smoking marijuana, this is actually not correct. There may be some certain sects who smoke marijuana, but in general those who are true Shiva worshippers do not intoxicate. Not to mention, the highest concentration of Shiva worshippers is in India, and it's illegal to use marijuana in India or manufacturer it. I know this because I have a friend who has been spending the last four years in jail in India for manufacturing marijuana products to help people who are dying of cancer. On the order of his Guru.

Patrick bowler was just another of the typical type of people and disciples that Butler attracted: drug dealers, addicts, crooked politicians, thugs, and weak vulnerable people. I don't think Butler had absolutely any problem taking his money. In fact, he did so very greedily and continues to do so now that Patrick is back in the fold.

And as you see Dewatcher, this man Butler and his dedicated disciples exert control and have influence over something as individualistic as starting a family. They have full control over something as individualistic as what school and type of education their children should receive. And it keeps going down the rabbit hole as they have control and influence over your core belief systems, what constitutes a spiritual life, what is allowed and not allowed based on various rules and regulations that are often completely nonsensical and unecessary and cause unneeded distress and further immobilize people's critical thinking skills.

How many of butlers various followers around the world have any business getting involved in u.s. voting and politics? Yet they are. On the orders of their grew, regardless if they are from the Philippines, New Zealand, Australia, Poland and numerous other places that have no reason to be influencing our political process in this country are getting involved in supporting Tulsi gabbard. Many of those people have absolutely no political knowledge or understanding but are simply doing it on complete Blind Faith in there guru and God as a source of some sort of magical guidance and inspiration for making the right choices in life. Never mind the man's past, his crooked dealings, his illegal schools for children, his hatred towards various minorities including his own God Brothers, and followers expressed in many lectures that I have had to sit through as well as many others.

People like a quick solution to Life's problems, and butlers message in his Pleasant jagat Guru speaks videos and naive chanting gives people that false sense of hope. Once they are hooked on the pleasant-sounding ideas, they never bother to further study the scriptures with any sort of rigor, try to understand the history and evolution of the spiritual tradition or even the guru who's pedaling the garbage. And once they have invested literally half their life in following this person, it's virtually impossible to extricate yourself in a way that doesn't lead to further potential harm on many levels.

You have to be extremely vulnerable, on drugs are coming off of drugs, or simply missing a few screws or previously religious to look at the puranic works, the hodge podge stories, Methods, rituals and ideas and think that it's something that could result in meaningful results. Even the basic concepts of so-called self-realization as expressed in such ideas as Spirit Soul, Karma and reincarnation are theories at best and very detrimental to living a normal life at worst. Living my life as a child always telling myself that I wasn't my body and that my body was temporary and it didn't matter and that all my senses simply results in pain and suffering and dwelling on Karma and reincarnation had absolutely zero functional use in my real tangible life. Unless you consider fear-mongering a good method.

It has been scientifically shown that dancing and chanting and communal activities and eating together Etc have a positive effect on one's brain and sense of well-being. It is not some kind of magical Mantra that is creating some sort of sense of fulfillment. The repetition of various phrases, as well as music is known scientifically to have a hypnotic and pleasant effect. This is likely due to the fact that prehistoric humans would hum and chant to their babies to keep them calm. And this has been passed down for millions of years. And this is not even to mention that many of the concepts that this group believes in stemmed from a time when we had no scientific knowledge of how the world works, how the brain works, and how the mind works. And that bygone age Sage's one through all sorts of efforts to give substance in meaning to life as we know it. Some of the things that they came up with we're certainly profound and interesting and worthy of further scrutiny and we've done so in this day and age. The end result was that mindfulness, yoga in terms of stretching and so forth and possibly breathwork has some positive qualities.

Certainly there was a time on Earth prior to human beings and as early human beings started to evolve on the surface of the Earth in varying degrees of complexity they had no access to language in the classic sense of what that means to us as modern humans. In essence they had no access to passing down any sorts of philosophy or sacred knowledge. As language evolved, man's brain involved, and then philosophies eventually evolved. So are we to understand that all people prior to the Advent of language, prior to the Advent of the worship of a Krishna God and so forth had been born and died in vain? Are we to understand that majority of the planet except for India and only up until the last 3 to 400 years was somehow specifically blessed and graced with the ability to have a connection with a one true God? This is the part where devotees start talking about Karma and reincarnation and all sorts of other convoluted theories in attempt to explain the problem of evil and so forth. The devotees paint an exaggerated picture of a world that is filled with suffering at every step lest we start chanting and dancing and worshiping Butler. The superb naivety of this message is of course lost on them completely. Not just lost, but never questioned lest they be damned to continual repeated birth and death and a vein existence created by their own God. I prefer to appreciate and be grateful for the advances Humanity has made in an assortment of ways to better The Human Condition. It's not perfect, but it likely will never be. Acknowledgement and acceptance of that Grand Step for Humanity.

There are many Pious and saintly persons who are abounding on the planet who has a very simple message of pluralism intolerance and acceptance and progress. Perhaps Butler had a fantasy to be a part of that at some point. But somewhere along the line over the years, he be claimed a reclusive and paranoid an angry person. I'm of the general feeling that no one person should ever be looked at as a source of complete knowledge. I don't think nature intended it and if there is a God, I certainly don't think that God intended it. Butler's effect and teachings to his disciples is not of that caliber. Calling oneself are Universal teacher to all is not humility I'm not in accordance with how the world functions. In a very observable intangible way this is just not something that holds any water.

Posted by: IanKoviak ()
Date: March 11, 2020 03:02PM

I think it's safe to say that gurukulas are one of those bad vedic ideas. There's really little logic and reason (not to mention it's completely against nature) in taking children away from their parents to indoctrinate them from a young age in any specific tradition. It's disingenuous and goes against the very idea of Dharma. Children should be with their parents and parents should feel absolutely free to explore educational opportunities of varying types for their children and not feel forced by the dictates of their guru to fo so or made to feel guilty to have them go to a particular School ordained by the guru.

I think it's safe to say that while the marriages in the cult are not arranged nowadays, it's absolutely within The Vedic tradition to do so and has been done in Butler's spiritual Masters society ISKCON. Obviously cult members feel that they have very little choice in the matter. Marrying outside of the cult invites possible offenses and demons into the fold of the group. Or instead of having a nice romantic introduction into family life, you are tasked immediately with a job of converting your partner to be in the cult. Otherwise, it just won't work out. If that doesn't suck the pleasure out of your first date I don't know what does.

Butler represents himself as a representative of God on Earth. I don't know about you, but somebody who represents somebody else typically has at least some of the powers of the person they represent. Butler has no Vitality. He's weak, afraid of the external World, uses other people to get things done for him and hides behind a very thin veneer of his early exploits As I Guru. Really trying to relive them over and over by peddling the same videos and images of himself when he was young.

I'm absolutely not convinced whatsoever that Butler had no knowledge of Patrick Bowlers involvement in drug smuggling. In either case, I absolutely don't think it would ever stop him from taking money from the man.

In fact it's kind of curious the whole initiation process when you think about it. Majority of the disciples that are initiated are either big money givers, business owners or preachers. In the modern context, initiation has the immediate connotation of joining something and becoming something. You can't claim that you're teaching are Universal and non-sectarian religion when you have a process of initiation built into it. It immediately takes on the air of a private and elite club. Not to mention, the whole injunction in the Bhagavad gita reeks of brahmanism. Basically, the initiation process adds an unnecessary layer of complexity to something that is being touted as a universal and simple process of chanting as a means have so-called Perfection and liberation from the material condition. But the more you get into the group's philosophy, the more you realize that it's actually not that simple. That there are rules and offences against the Holy Name, that there are four regulative principles to follow, and that there was really just a host of things that need to be done just right before you could ever expect to achieve any sort of enlightened State. This then leads to the guna theory which is silly and unfounded. And obviously the reality is that nobody within the group has achieved any such State of perfection even after 50 years of practice. So if a process is not producing pure devotees, what exactly is its great accomplishment?

The only pure devotees that I ever encountered are the ones that we were told by Butler to be pure, aka Tusta and Katyayani. So in essence, they were appointed by Butler as pure devotees. It's my understanding that Butler is against appointing a pure devotee. He claims that such people should be self effluent. But in fact that is what he did. I think he even threw his wife in there for good measure. But of course, they were never as pure as he was. God forbid they give initiation to anyone. And one day did, or attempted to, they were immediately rejected and ostracized from the fold.

So as you can see, the tangle continues and there's no real Rhyme or Reason or resolution that is logical. And therefore it begs the question, what are all these people really doing in this group and why are they doing it? When you dissected and analyzed it and try to further understand it, it devolves into something completely irrational. So the only remaining answer is complete mind control buy a single person over an increasingly larger group of people.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.