Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: DaWatcher ()
Date: March 10, 2020 01:24AM

Quickly now: "they didn't clean everything"

[en.wikipedia.org]

Wai Lana is married to Chris Butler, the founder of the Science of Identity and the spiritual leader of U.S. Representative Tulsi Gabbard.[16]

No meticulousness.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/10/2020 01:25AM by DaWatcher.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: IanKoviak ()
Date: March 10, 2020 02:09AM

Hinduism covers a wide gamut of ideas/faiths/philosophical views. Often times atheists who challenge or point out flaws in "Hindu" god-believing faiths and how they have not allowed India to advance socially and economically, are called out as "hinduphobes", but in reality this is incorrect. A phobia is a fear. Questioning a religious belief system is not a phobia—it's trying to highlight the sometimes very foolish ideas people still hold I the 21st century. The reality is that many school of Indian philosophy are atheistic and it is really in modern times that the majority theistic Indians view atheism as a threat. In fact, it may be stated that many theistic Hindus are actually atheist-phoebes. I think it is comely fair and rational to ask, in this day an age, why a political candidate believes in 4-headed gods, elephant headed gods, rain gods, green gods, blue gods, sun gods and 4 armed gods among a few and why they adhere to a philosophy that bore such inhuman systems as the caste and brahmin hierarchy as well as very vocal opposition to homosexuality, Islam and other world faiths. So it is interesting that so-called theistic Hindus can dish it out but not take the heat back in explaining themselves and simply hide behind the banner of "hinduphobia" every time they are asked why they worship such and such guru: Like this here—Tulsi's sweetly spoken guru [iowainformer.com]

Posted by: IanKoviak ()
Date: March 10, 2020 02:10AM

That's funny DeWatcher. Unfortunately this forum is heavily monitored by Butler disciples and now they are going to scrub that one too...

Date: March 10, 2020 03:28AM

IanKoviak Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Dewatcher, I would like to extend my apologies if
> I came off too harshly in the last couple of post
> calling you an apologist.

Don't worry, everything is ok, nothing happened. As I wrote to you, taking into account that you as a child of devotees went to school in the Philippines without protection in the form of school knowledge, academic or religious knowledge, e.g. catholic taught by parents or grandparents who for example had survived a war and their daily behavior corresponded to their faith, i.e. gentleness, respect - you had no reference, therefore, as I wrote to you, the damage done to your psyche had to be enormous. I had this protection and, as I wrote, my feelings and experiences were still extremely controversial.

Personally, I thought from the beginning sending children to a different end of the world, a different diet, a different climate as complete nonsense and the general madness of succumbing to the party-sectarian idea compromising some natural order where parents bring up children was one of the important warnings that what I saw, despite the beautiful philosophy something is not right here. But it was like that. Mr. Wise Midget said people gave in.

Children can be inspired by parents but they have the right to choose. I remember getting "Kids for Krishna" in my hands. In general, parenting tips are useful. But the mood that accompanied the transfer of information about this guidebooks, the whole atmosphere that was marked by some cult pressure, caused me rejection. Strange gunas. No goodness. No satva.

By the way, I have photos of one of the seaside residences. If there are more, there are evidence of ownership and use of them, of course, I ask for a private message.

Date: March 10, 2020 03:32AM

IanKoviak Wrote:
> Hinduism covers a wide gamut of
> ideas/faiths/philosophical views.

Among the six orthodox currents of Indian philosophy, i.e. yoga, Vedanta, etc., the SIF theoretically represented the Vedanta current of acintya-bheda-abheda-tatva school. Buddhism came out of India, which was not considered to be orthodox because of challenging the infallibility of the Vedas.

> atheist-phoebes. I think it is comely fair and
> rational to ask, in this day an age, why a
> political candidate believes in 4-headed gods,
> elephant headed gods, rain gods, green gods, blue
> gods, sun gods and 4 armed gods among a few and
> why they adhere to a philosophy that bore such
> inhuman systems as the caste and brahmin hierarchy
> as well as very vocal opposition to homosexuality,
> Islam and other world faiths. So it is interesting
> that so-called theistic Hindus can dish it out but
> not take the heat back in explaining themselves
> and simply hide behind the banner of "hinduphobia"
> every time they are asked why they worship such
> and such guru: Like this here—Tulsi's sweetly
> spoken guru
> [iowainformer.com]

People have different beliefs. The Egyptians also believed in deities with animal heads etc., today some believe that in the Vatican a horned goat worships, and atheists love Predator or Xenomorph with acid instead of blood. A long topic.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/10/2020 03:38AM by DaWatcher.

Date: March 10, 2020 03:34AM

IanKoviak Wrote:
> That's funny DeWatcher. Unfortunately this forum
> is heavily monitored by Butler disciples and now
> they are going to scrub that one too...

Let's play a game. I give 10 more, and hide 10 more and give some time and advice how to find and then we score...

And after that we would go to 5 more tricky questions.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/10/2020 03:51AM by DaWatcher.

Date: March 10, 2020 10:25AM

Nope- still there in plain sight!

[en.wikipedia.org]

But it now has been saved for future "proceedings"...should any arise, ahem...

Date: March 10, 2020 10:52AM

More from the web-
Public Service Announcement:

[www.youtube.com]

Date: March 10, 2020 01:13PM

Ah yes, the Hindu religion-
Many Gods-
Many teachers-

but seriously, wth ?

Date: March 10, 2020 04:39PM

VoxVeritasVita Das Wrote:
> but seriously, wth ?

What? Come on, here is the answer:

I can't get any rest
People say I'm obsessed
Everything you say is lies
But to me that's no surprise
What I had for you was true
Things go wrong, they always do

And sing together!

[youtu.be]

She drives me crazy, like no one else
She drive me crazy, and I can't help myself

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.