Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: DaWatcher ()
Date: February 27, 2020 06:49PM

Mr. Modi The Prime of India did not listen to sweet Mrs. Gabbard words about peace between countries, nations or religions and probably did not read the Bhagavad Gita (i mean the gift; or some fragments, especially about the flag and of course Hanuman). Changes in Indian law restrict immigration Muslim - a matter of citizenship.

And fruit - riots:

[www.youtube.com]

And US-weapons:

[www.forbes.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/27/2020 06:51PM by DaWatcher.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: February 28, 2020 05:55AM

Butler was well known for his phobias bordering on paranoia- although some might argue he was the 'King of Paranoia'.

To whit, his devotees were forced to wear face masks when in his holy
presence.

Sometimes they were forced to wear paper bags on their heads too!

It's a given that he must still send out the warnings to his flock. He has done that in the past. Along with dictating to his devbots who to vote for in American elections.
One can only imagine what a state Butler must be in with this 'Corona Virus"

Butler was also the 'King of Quarantine'. A favorite tactic of his was to isolate
himself from his flock who had traveled 'off-site' from their (heaven forbid) germs by keeping them far away for a specific length of time.

Similar to Howard Hughes- minus Hughes brain power, of course.

Do you think Butler's list looks like this?

Date: February 28, 2020 06:14AM

About this "new" Corona Virus. Curious,
it seems to affect a certain ethnic group?

"Oh Butler, I think your wifey would like to have dinner with you!" [please!]

[ramaransonvsthecult.wordpress.com]

Date: February 29, 2020 01:51AM

VoxVeritasVita Das Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> Do you think Butler's list looks like this?
>
>

This list is indeed puzzling, although qotes from the lectures could be supportive. I was no longer a personal witness or listener of all examples of catastrophes designed to destroy humanity listed here . In fact, i did not hear bout on the tapes.

Nevertheless, I remember an example that was so puzzling that some masks had to be bought by devotees. The problem arose logically, what is the sense of ordering masks from the USA? You can buy them in Poland. In the "frenzy of spiritual seriousness", the SIF Poland sages decided that they would be purchased from the "headquarters" or someone who lead a maks business there. Of course, the question is, what makes sense if in case of a global epidemic there will be no air shipments and the masks from the USA will not arrive. The second issue is money. Considering that American can be 4-8 times more expensive than Polish, with the Polish difficulty in getting a job in combination with a lack of work due to activity in the meditation center, buying American life masks can affect the purchase of food.

Another question would address a hypothetical "paranoia". In contrast, this list makes me wonder that in the lectures there were hints about apocalyptic sects, i.e. those whose core, focus of attention is the vision of extermination of humanity in some version and and this is the dynamo that drives the sect to act, strengthens the faith of its members and keeps the group together. This list, combined with this lecture and many others, unfortunately gives the impression that it is a method.

Date: March 01, 2020 12:10PM

Born in A. Samoa
and incubated in the Cult of Butler.

Eeny, meeny, miny, moe
Catch a devotee by the toe
If she hollers let her go,
Eeny, meeny, miny, moe
My mother told me
To pick the very best candidate
And you are [not] it.

Date: March 01, 2020 12:25PM

Incubated since the age of 2

Quote from 'Meanwhile in Hawaii':

"Only Koviak and Rama Ranson - who has become a vocal anti-Butler critic online - wished to be publicly named. The three other men requested anonymity, because they wish to remain in contact with relatives who still worship Butler, and they fear retaliation. Meanwhile in Hawai'i confirmed these three men’s identities, their parents’ status as Butler disciples, and their attendance at the SIF Baguio school.Ranson, also now 38, said his parents sent him and his younger brother to the boarding school in 1993, when he was 14 and his brother was 12. Ranson said he felt “a deep impulse to get out of that school immediately.”After two weeks at the school, Ranson said he exaggerated an illness to "escape," and he was eventually allowed to return home to his father. He said his younger brother, Sudama, stayed at the school, was raised by non-relative SIF members for the remainder of his childhood, and currently closely serves Butler in Kailua. Ranson now runs the website Rama Ranson vs. the Cult.  

A third man, who attended the Baguio school for four years from ages 11 to 15, said, “We were taught to follow the teachings and words of Butler as if they were the holy divine word itself."“At first it was kinda’ cool to go to a new place," the man continued. "But soon I did not like it. We were always hungry. I almost committed suicide when I was there. I really wanted to go home but was told that my parents did not want me to go back home.”The students were taught that, “Fag**ts are taking over and doing disgusting things,” the man said. He also told Meanwhile in Hawai'i that he reported sexual abuse at the school and was accused by school leaders of lying.A fourth man who attended the school for a year in the early '90s said, “We were taught Butler and [his wife] Wai Lana were the only true messengers of god, and serving them would be the ultimate mission in life.”“They strip you of your individual identity,” the fourth man said while recalling his memories of the SIF boarding school. “They humiliate you, try to figure out your strengths and weaknesses. You weren’t allowed to talk to any outsiders. You were not allowed to contact your family.”“Everything we did there was in preparation for whatever they wanted us to do next."A fifth man who attended the school said he suffered from depression and addiction after realizing as an adult that his guru, Butler, did not love him. Three of the men also attended Mike and Carol Gabbard’s SIF school on O'ahu, the Ponomauloa School. They said the O'ahu school was “more mellow” than the Baguio school.

Children lived at home with their parents while attending the Gabbards' school, the men said, but they were still taught to worship Butler, and they were repeatedly exposed to sexually graphic, anti-homosexual material.One former student said the Gabbards were at times good teachers, but all school lessons essentially tied back to Butler’s philosophies.“I know nothing of U.S. history or world history,” one of the former students wrote in an email to Meanwhile in Hawai'i. “I am just now reading poems and books, like Catcher in the Rye, one would normally read in school.”The men say they believe SIF’s schools in the Philippines are now run more responsibly, but one man said there is still a “full on indoctrination school” in Bukidnon, Philippines, called Madana Mohana Academy. The school’s website advertises its service to underprivileged children from preschool through 12th grade. The school claims to be "non-sectarian." The website includes a quote by Jagad Guru (aka Butler) and refers to him as “a renowned philosopher and educator.” Children can be seen bowing in front of a large, framed picture of Butler in a video shared publicly on the Madana Mohana Academy’s Facebook page. Mike Gabbard did not respond to inquiries from Meanwhile in Hawai'i. Neither did the Science of Identity Foundation.

The men who attended the boys’ boarding school all say there was also a SIF girls’ boarding school in the Philippines at the time. They all believe current U.S. Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-HI) attended the SIF girls’ school as a teenager in the '90s. Two of the men say they also grew up around Rep. Gabbard on O'ahu. Male and female students were strictly separated at the Philippines boarding schools, per Butler’s instructions, the men say.Rep. Gabbard has been strikingly evasive with journalists and constituents regarding her continued close discipleship with Butler and her teenage years in the Philippines. Though it seems she has removed mention of the experience from her official biography, several references to her “two years spent at an all-girls missionary academy in the Philippines” can still be found online.A Nov. 2017 article on Rep. Gabbard in The New Yorker magazine also mentions that, “as a girl, she spent two years in the Philippines, at informal schools run by followers of Butler.” (It is also clear from the The New Yorker article that Rep. Gabbard was less than forthcoming with the reporter regarding her relationship with Butler and SIF.)

Other than these two mysterious years in the Philippines, Rep. Gabbard was home-schooled as a child by her parents. Her ex-husband, Eduardo Tamayo, is the nephew of Ramon “Toby” Tamayo, who ran the Baguio boys’ school. Her current husband, Abraham Williams, is also a second generation Butler disciple, as are at least three of her current, key Congressional staffers. At least two of her current staffers are first generation Butler disciples.Rep. Gabbard did not reply to multiple inquiries from Meanwhile in Hawai'i."  End

quote.Source: [www.hawaiifreepress.com]

Date: March 01, 2020 09:46PM

VoxVeritasVita Das Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Eeny, meeny, miny, moe
> Catch a devotee by the toe
> If she hollers let her go,
> Eeny, meeny, miny, moe
> My mother told me
> To pick the very best candidate
> And you are [not] it.

About older times:

John and Patrick lived on Mary E-I-E-I-O!
Jane was after life was scary E-I-E-I-O!

Date: March 01, 2020 09:56PM

South Carolina Primary 2020
Updated at 1:23 AM PST
DEMOCRATIC

100% reporting
54 delegates available

DELEGATES - PERCENT - COUNT
Joe Biden
33- 48.4% - 255,660

Bernie Sanders
11- 19.9% - 105,068

Tom Steyer
0- 11.3% - 59,817

Pete Buttigieg
0- 8.2%- 43,483

Elizabeth Warren
0- 7.1%- 37,285

Amy Klobuchar
0- 3.1%- 16,610

Tulsi Gabbard
0- 1.3%- 6,749

Hey guys, maybe we should go home ???

Date: March 03, 2020 08:04AM

Oh my...

Corona Virus lands in Oahu:

[www.nytimes.com][/size][/size]

I wonder if they went shopping and dining and swimming in Kalilua?

*Frantic phone calls from Krazy Kult Leader Kris to his #1 political puppet*

KKK: Tulsi !!! Order the government to send us testing kits, asap. I want all my devotees tested, then banished from the Islands NOW! Call the exterminators, call the house cleaners- I want all THREE of my beach side homes washed down in ACID!

Tulsi: [www.kitv.com]

If I remember correctly he has over 200 people servicing him- hand and foot- wonder who the 19 will be?
According to Hawaiian authorities, "the State Department of Health’s doctors have asked for 8 people to be looked into for possible corona virus. There are 61 people self-monitoring (55 on Oahu, 4 Hawaii Island,1 Maui, 1 is Kauai) but none are in quarantine.”

Define... self monitoring.

Date: March 05, 2020 11:52AM

As we have previously shown on this long running thread, Cult of Butler is very fond of suing anybody and any group.
It is all about the money.
Always has been.
The other reason for suing is to permanently shut people up.
Simple as that.
The truth must not be known and Butler cannot risk being exposed.
So it came as no surprise to see Tulsi Gabbard get on the 'I am Suing' bandwagon.
On direct orders of her so-called spiritual master, she filed a $50 million dollar lawsuit against Google.
Butler, et al have filed so many lawsuits, I have lost count.
Well, Butler and Tulsi- you lost this one.

Rachel Sandler - Forbes Staff

"I cover breaking news.
Judge Throws Out Tulsi Gabbard Lawsuit Claiming Google Was Trying To ‘Silence’ Her

Topline: A federal judge dealt a blow to Rep. Tulsi Gabbard on Wednesday by throwing out a lawsuit where she accused Google of suppressing her political speech by momentarily suspending her advertising account.

Gabbard sued Google for $50 million in July of 2019, claiming the company was engaging in “election manipulation” and trying to “silence” her when it briefly suspended her campaign’s advertising account after the first Democratic primary debate.
At the time, Google said one of its automated systems detected “unusual” activity and froze the account, which was reinstated soon after, to prevent fraud.
A federal judge said in a decision Tuesday Google did not violate the law by momentarily preventing Gabbard from buying Google ads because it is a private company and not a state actor beholden to the First Amendment.
Read the full decision here.

The Gabbard campaign did not immediately responded to a request for comment from Forbes. Google declined to comment.

Gabbard is still one of five candidates who remain in the Democratic primary contest; despite struggling to win delegates, Gabbard has not yet withdrawn.
Crucial quote: “What Plaintiff fails to establish is how Google’s regulation of its own platform is in any way equivalent to a governmental regulation of an election. Google does not hold primaries, it does not select candidates, and it does not prevent anyone from running for office or voting in elections. To the extent Google ‘regulates’ anything, it regulates its own private speech and platform,” U.S. District Judge Stephen Wilson wrote.

Key background: Gabbard entered the race as an anti-establishment Democrat with controversial foreign policy views, but the unusual candidate failed to gain traction and has so far only won a single delegate from American Samoa."

[www.forbes.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.