Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: DaWatcher ()
Date: January 11, 2020 03:02AM

Exactly. But the example is incredible :) Study it please :)

One of the points:

When you look at the comments, those are mostly people from Ukraine or Russia.

But, from Poland, and the comment:

We all should be a happy man..., at least now we know what to do... :) Thank you for the inspiration.

(1) The girl is chanting something about 20 years! "We all should be e happy man"? What's wrong then she's not!

(2) at least now we know what to do... Now? After 20 years?

(3) "Thank you for the inspiration" - at last inspiration after 20 years! God!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: IanKoviak ()
Date: January 11, 2020 09:10AM

Always ready to dramatize and drum up how "happy" the next SIF guru is as he drags his japa mala along the ground...

Throwing happiness to the wind, Balakiya explains why he was so happy before he ever met Butler and how he got an ounce more happier after hearing his gurus amazing rants and raves: [iowainformer.com]

It must help ones happiness meter when you never had to work and could just stroll the beaches your disciples pay you to live on... you know, so you can stay happy.

I've listened to a good number of lectures and read enough transcripts to know what type of "happiness" Butler was selling. The man is perhaps one of the most unhappy guys I have seen. He NEEDS to be surrounded by his minions and "yes men" to be able to pass a casual bowel movement. He needs to be on someones case to be able to chant just one of the 16 rounds he rams through every day.

Where is Butler going after he is finished screwing over everyone? To Vaikuntha of course. The land of Milk and Honey. Where he will help his "Transcendental Thief" steal clothing from the cowherds of Vraj, of course! Jai Srila Prabhupada.

Balakiya has been around for a while. He is now building his own guru career (like acharya das et al) replete with drove videos of him dragging his tulsi beads on the ground and showing his future disciples where he likes to be most: The beach. Sound like someone you know? The man is arrogant. He's basically telling his viewers that he has had a wonderful life and now it's all that much more wonderful because he lives on a beach and is supported by his few fanatical idol worshippers and chants all day tot he sounds of crashing waves and the view of a sweet sunset. That is not your average spiritually vulnerable seeker who has gone through some major mental distress or loss. So bad marketing move on his part, on that note.

These guys sit in a naive mind state that they idealistically feel the average person can also achieve. News flash! Most people in the world live in crowded and less than ideal circumstances in an increasingly "woke" world.They realize that religion and so=called self help is a sales pitch waiting to happen. Case in point, Balakiya's little "viral" video here. The fact that he even needs to produce one negates the so-called power of his teachings and spiritual approach. If it works and it's so powerful why do you have to do all of this crazy stuff to get attention??? The ChAitanya Charitamrita is also full of this type of fanatical "promo" dramatic writing, "When the Lord chanted the whole world shook in ecstasy"... Yeah, it shook. It shook with nausea at the nativity of humans.

If by 2020 Butlers followers are not walking away in droves in a veritable exodus we need to accept one thing for sure: They are brainwashed and cannot be saved from their mental disorder. Nor do they remotely want to. If you see your guru and the things he has done and the words he has spoken and you still feel he is your link to some divine cow-riddled transcendental realm where god frolics by stealing clothing from married milk maidens I don't know what else can be done for you. It's a mental loop you choose to keep your mind in similar to the japa mala you try to bang out your 16 rounds on. But I digress.

Tulsi recently claimed she was sporting a BJP scarf because someone threw it around her neck and clicked a picture... I don't know about you, but I would never let anyone come up to me and throw anything around my neck and snap a picture unless I was ok with it.

Has anyone seen any official stamens from SIF about these video and audio clips of Butler: [iowainformer.com]? Certainly a spiritual organization like SIF owes it to their many gay followers to explain what exactly is going on. Or did someone put those words in Butler's mouth and take a video? And did some 50+ young boys and girls trip on a stone and accidentally land in the PI to become indoctrinated in illegal religious school where they unduly suffered and were made to watch vile videos and listen to vulgar lectures? At what point does SIF take responsibility and say that these things were wrong and distance themselves from Butler??? Or, is it all so hinged on Butler (AKA Personality Cult) that they cannot untie the Vaishnava faith from the crippled Butler?

You can see the financially fraud and political web of Butler on the www.meanwhileinhawaii.com site. Any sane follower would look at that and run or at least question and do their own research. There is of course much much more than this that other followers know. The stuff Gralow discovered was literally the tip pf the iceberg. Magazines like New York Magazine et al that I was interviewed by did not even dig that far and focused more on the surface stuff. They don't want to be sued by SIF and other players in the scheme of Butler.

Henry and Rama have sunk into the background after years of piecing together information and getting testimony from ex-followers etc. All because SIF has threatened lawsuits and libel. Why? Is Narashingha Dev not good enough to protect them? Or is it because they are uncomfortable facing the sour truth of the matter? Or, is Narasigha incarnating as Scientology's lawyer nowadays???

*Full disclosure: The loving pastimes of Butler and Krishna are "transcendental" and beyond any material connection. They may look like your average asshole pedophile and his buddies, but trust me—it's totally just God doing his "thing". It could not possibly be from the deep sexually repressed thoughts of a fanatical Bhakti poet or some totally stoned mushroom-infused crazy "yogi's" mind as he sips on some hard "soma" concoction. No. To even think this is a grave offense punishable by lifetimes of "hell".

Date: January 11, 2020 09:20AM

Moral of the story: When you see a video of a guy walking down some beach with his beads—run the other way.

Date: January 11, 2020 08:26PM

IanKoviak Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Always ready to dramatize and drum up how "happy"
> the next SIF guru is as he drags his japa mala
> along the ground...

Japa Mala made of Tulasi wood considered in the Vaishnava tradition as sacred should rather not be exposed to the cold wind, but kept in a bag. Like a relic. It would be good not to promote the "loose American style" of waving relics, right?

> Throwing happiness to the wind, Balakiya explains
> why he was so happy before he ever met Butler and
> how he got an ounce more happier after hearing his
> gurus amazing rants and raves:
> [iowainformer.com]

His statement is illogical, not grammatical.

> It must help ones happiness meter when you never
> had to work and could just stroll the beaches your
> disciples pay you to live on... you know, so you
> can stay happy.

I have seen the mansion. Got pictures.

Anyway, I don't see "any trace of smile of inner happiness" against the narrative in the video. I see an old tired man whose attraction to the sunset is associated rather with autumn life and death.

> Balakiya has been around for a while. He is now
> building his own guru career (like acharya das et
> al) replete with drove videos of him dragging his
> tulsi beads on the ground and showing his future
> disciples where he likes to be most: The beach.

And this is another interesting element. In fact, Balakhilya das has been coming to Poland probably since 1999 or 2000. You write that
he is now building his own guru career. In practice, he has been doing it for 19, 20 years.

But this is very significant - because on posters advertising his lectures he is described as "known in th world". Apparently it's not "known in the world" since you don't know.

> Sound like someone you know? The man is arrogant.
> He's basically telling his viewers that he has had
> a wonderful life and now it's all that much more
> wonderful because he lives on a beach and is
> supported by his few fanatical idol worshippers
> and chants all day tot he sounds of crashing waves
> and the view of a sweet sunset. That is not your
> average spiritually vulnerable seeker who has gone
> through some major mental distress or loss. So bad
> marketing move on his part, on that note.

Balakhilya das tries to speak slowly and clearly. Nevertheless, he omits "das" in his spiritual name. Doesn't want to be a servant anymore? Moments later, he recommends a Guru. Want to be a broker? A level in the hierarchy between the student and the transparent medium? Medium which should be Self-effulgent and not created?

> These guys sit in a naive mind state that they> idealistically feel the average person can also
> achieve.

I have listened, i have tried this expert guidance and left. Couldn't stand any more. Thanks.

> little "viral" video here. The fact that he even
> needs to produce one negates the so-called power
> of his teachings and spiritual approach. If it
> works and it's so powerful why do you have to do
> all of this crazy stuff to get attention???

Very good point. Here you can read, that a room for 1,500 seats for Balakhilya das listeners was rented. And you can say that hundreds come. Why are they not staying?

[dzienniklodzki.pl]

> Tulsi recently claimed she was sporting a BJP
> scarf because someone threw it around her neck and
> clicked a picture... I don't know about you, but I
> would never let anyone come up to me and throw
> anything around my neck and snap a picture unless
> I was ok with it.

Come on, after such expert guidance like in the clip she's to be salvation for the Whole World!

>
> You can see the financially fraud and political
> web of Butler on the www.meanwhileinhawaii.com
> site.

I would like to ask Balakhilya das some questions:
1) How big part of happines was money from Mr. Patrick B.
2) Why weren't we told about young Siddha B. Prince?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/11/2020 08:31PM by DaWatcher.

Date: January 11, 2020 10:30PM

In addition, the translation from the article from the link that I sent, about Kasia's suicide

[dzienniklodzki.pl]

According to the newspapper, followed by Dominicans, the girl got to agricultural studies in Krakow in 1995. However, she did not succeed. After two years, she gave up learning. But she didn't want to go home. She changed her apartment, limited contact with her family. She talked about earning a living by selling incense.

After another two years, she admitted to the family that she was associated with the SIF Poland. The family tried to persuade her to return home, but Kasia settled in the Mission center. On Christmas Eve 1999 she called her family and said that she had found the meaning of life and was happy.

When she appeared at home a few weeks later, she seemed withdrawn. According to her parents, at the next visit she was afraid of something. She said someone was watching her. Then she returned to the Mission again, went on tour in Poland with one of the teachers. She called at the end of August 2000, saying that she was coming home. In the evening the police found her hanged. She had a statement in her backpack pocket that she was voluntarily in SIF Poland Center ...

That circumstances are very important to find out in every detail.

Date: January 11, 2020 11:55PM

Hi Everybody,

I am still browsing all posts in this forum. I found the post below which I quote.

[forum.culteducation.com]

Vera City Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
RadhaGovinda
Hi Terrenaut. I'm guessing I
> know you. Thank you for that intelligently written
> piece. The last time I saw Siddha, I was in the
> doghouse for something. For the life of me, I
> can't remember what. I went up to him in a parking
> garage of one of his condos, I believe. He had
> just come down and I guess I was wanting to speak
> with him. When I saw him, I bowed down to pay my
> obeisances. When I got up, he had disappeared. At
> that moment, I was free. I don't know whether it
> was his gift to me or my free will exerting
> itself. But for the first time in years I felt the
> weight of the world lifted off my shoulders. I
> dreamt about Siddha for a few years afterward, so
> I know what you mean about the residual
> factor.
>
> Hi RG,
> You were really lucky to have had a catalyst that
> was able to wake you up somehow.
>
> Others have related similar stories. One female
> initiate told me that she bowed in front of Down
> to Earth and he ran away with his entourage! She
> saw them laughing and felt certain of her
> sincerity and wondered why she got that response.
> She spent years in self doubt. But it became one
> of the "bricks in the wall". Once, she went at
> great expense to see him somewhere in California
> when he had abandoned one of his big propaganda
> projects (I think it was a newspaper in Northern
> California). She had no place to go and no
> "instructions" on what to do or where to "serve".
> When she saw him he asked WTF she was doing there.
> When she said, "I wanted to see you..." and
> before she could ask for guidance he said, "So,
> now you have seen me..." and kicked her out.
> She was free but later a big "devotee" asked her
> to work on some other non-paid project and so she
> came back to the cult for several years after that
> --- in want of something....to be accepted --- to
> be reassured she was making spiritual progress ---
> was on the right spiritual path --- to be pleasing
> to g0d --- and felt there was no way for her to
> know what was right or wrong without Butler.
> But she eventually woke up and left the cult.
>
> Just know that the residual effects are long
> lasting...like an insidious, low level radiation
> ..... You don't always see or feel it. It is an
> invisible influence that has seeped in every pore,
> affecting and poisoning your life for years, even
> decades. It can affect your success in life, your
> ability to trust and bond with others, sustain a
> job, get along in the world, etc.
>
> And yes, it can cause a lot of life-long
> bitterness due to the pain and hurt some followers
> have experienced. So try to understand others who
> had a rougher time in the cult than you may have
> had.
>
> I'd like to know what other residual effects you
> had besides dreams about Siddha.

For my part - I do confirm - when I considered contacting Siddhaswarupananda, in one way or another - by letter or in person - some of the feelings suggested that I should expect such treatment.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/11/2020 11:56PM by DaWatcher.

Date: January 12, 2020 01:17AM

And by the way, I got the answer to the question:
- whether Siddhaswarupananda was massaged by women (other than wife, WaiLana).

Thanks.

Date: January 12, 2020 02:28AM

The damage definitely last a lifetime. It's completely reconfigures your brain and how you relate to the world, your family and friends and other personal relationships. The philosophy, mythology, rituals and other practices create and isolated state where you're only source of comfort Independence comes from Butler. And when you cannot have access to your teacher you're left to feel completely alone and abandoned. Your only true friend and Ally in the world becomes your spiritual teacher who is not accessible nne real context leaving you feeling alone and bereft of any source of further inspiration. I'm all for having a spiritual practice and spiritual life but not at the expense of a loss of self and reality. Your friend who had committed suicide had likely experienced a dramatic increase in a feeling of isolation that the Dogma of this cult perpetuates and its followers. All they are left with is silly videos to watch of mr. Midget wandering the beach and the rambling on his beads claiming that Butler somehow magically made him more happier than he already was. For somebody in a vulnerable state of mind with no access to the teacher this must create complete bubble of isolation and despondent about their future.

Date: January 12, 2020 02:39AM

There is such a story from one of the members of SIF Poland from Lublin known from the Polish press. I don't know it from personal experience or relations but from press clippings. I also don't know exactly which person it concerns.From the desciption it is probable and sounds very familiar in terms of realities. In any case, the situation was such that one of the members of SIF Poland from Lublin was socially excluded and forbidden to come to the center. His understanding or whether the level of indoctrination was so high that from that moment, as his family described, he suffered a difficult psychological experience. He likewise locked himself in a dark room, claimed that he lost contact with the only enlightened guru and the group, therefore his chance for salvation is none, he sweated, depressed and waited for death.

The center in Lublin was quite specific. The city itself is the seat of the Catholic University of Lublin. A city of religious fanaticism, or at least intense religious competition.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/12/2020 02:42AM by DaWatcher.

Date: January 12, 2020 03:48AM

And now let's look on the next example.

Mr. Midget, always happy, no job, no obligations, surfing, dragging his japa mala along the ground will tell you how to avoid stress.

"Well, you cannot avoid stress"...

[www.youtube.com]

Hmmm....

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.