Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: IanKoviak ()
Date: December 24, 2019 12:58AM

Hi DaWatcher—
I understand your points. I may take the time to translate it all if there is some interest from others besides ourselves discussing all this in a vacuum at this stage.

The topic of Manu Smahita being preached or even highlighted in some way by a gudiya Vaishnava is, in my opinion, very similar to the whole Yoga Nidra thing happening in SIF. It has not context and religion place in the spiritual traditions and systems of the gaudiya path. None. Gaudiya's oppose brahmanism and the whole purpose of the Bhakti movement was to try to establish a more merciful and affection based religion. Regardless of the success of that and it's political motivation.

Basically, we have a lot of spiritual teachers like prabupada and now Butler et al who claim adherence to the gaudiya school, but are presenting a lot of alternate paths like varnashram and Manu samhita and now yoga Nidra and so forth.

Gaudiya Vaishnavas, really, if you are honest, were simple babaji's who lives in and around bengal, Orissa and mathura and followed the six goswamis. Building of massive temples, businesses, flying around the world and making disciples etc etc—these are not the business of the Gauidiya guru or disciples.

As far as the nuances of the ashrams of life and the Manu samhita and the Bible and the subtle messages that can be extracted from such stories, philosophies and teachings, in my opinion, it is very simple: Does the maha mantra work as the Yuga dharma method of spiritual advancement? If so, why is there so many supplementary methods, ideas, ideals and ideologies being peddled? Is that not one of the supposed offenses to the holy name? To consider that it is not as powerful as the scriptures state? And yet, all the way from the times of Bhaktisiddhanta it seems that there are methods being introduced that somehow are meant to make the kirtan more powerful: If t is received from a advanced guru, if it is cheated in the company of devotees, if if if if if.... The Gita simple states that a person who wants to make progress in spirituality approach a guru and learn. It really, contextually, was not a scripture that promoted kirtan as the Yuga dharma. It did not force that we will live in times where yo would be hard pressed to find a real authentic teacher that was not mixing oil and water in some way ultimately.

I think, for the time being, and it has been nice talking, I will take some time to relax into my own natural ashram of family life. It was never a harsh transition. In fact the whole varnashram idea is really nothing new. All cultures have always had some basic variation on the varnashram system. A youth goes to school and learns through affection and discipline from teachers. Then some interest may be there to have a family. Then we retire and are less interested in material life perhaps and finally we have little choice but to renounce much of lifes pleasures as death approaches. This is evolutionary biology and not some spiritual system that the "vedas" somehow figured out. It's the natural ebb and flow. as far as the spiritual side of things or social position serving the brahmans class etc—this stuff has been shown to have zero positive application in modern society. So why are teachers in the gaudiya path wasting their breath confusing disciples about what gaudiya vaishnavism is actually offering? It is offering kirtan, 24/7. Not study of scripture or application of varnashram or many rituals and verses and myths. Its suggesting a simple idea. Is it too simple for the average western mind? Too good to be true? It must be so, because there are very few adherents in the truest sense. Most are busy with business ventures and money making schemes. So is this a testament to the lack of any real power being there in the so called holy name? Is it naive idealism? Or is the so called holy name not being merciful (conditional love) because the devotees lack real shradha as they seem to be busy making up their own ideas of yoga Nidra and varnashram versions of the Gaudya cult? If the true gift of the holy name is prema, then it seems a lot of devotees are not either getting that prema (because the holy name has no intrinsic power) or making up their own idea and polluting the act of kirtan etc. In either case, they are making it way more complicated then the simple Radha kunda baba ever intended it all to be.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: December 24, 2019 04:24AM

By the way, please feel free to write me in Polish on the direct message so that we don't bog this form down worth things that or not relevant to the discussion or in a different language and so forth. Happy holidays and all the best.

Posted by: DaWatcher ()
Date: December 24, 2019 09:32PM

Hi IanKoviak,

Translate if someone expresses such interest. Anyone certainly has the option of using Google Translate. Inaccurate but some possibility.

Yes it's true. The introduction of Yoga Nidra is more of a recruitment nature. If it were to be an alternative product - a complete mystic yoga process - then it would have to be presented and taught complete. And this is something closer to astanga-yoga than bhakti-yoga or karma-yoga.

The mere presentation of alternative paths as an educational aspect is positive. There is such a review in Bhagavag-Gita.

As far as: building huge temples, companies, flying around the world and creating students - you can understand the desire to teach around the world. In the right proportions. Giving the chance of contact and association. Do you need huge temples for this? Not really. Contact with honest Babaji is more important. In SIF the phrase "certain level of organization" was used. The question is what does "certain" mean? If I see reports publicly about ASMY's assets, I know reports of Gold Coast devotee coming back to Poland with holes in pants and old T-shirts, or if polish guys were not paid for work having a close commercial relationship with Villagetaways, I am beginning to have doubts. And I would not even like to listen to Mr. Midget after years because I would expect - according to experience - bizarre excuse. Big temples and businesses are at odds with the idea of "a simple life higher thinking." Certainly a center with a meditation program is a good solution. But the great effort to erect the monumental edifice certainly not. Or creating - as in Poland - businesses that are supposed to help missions, but at the same time treating people - whether from outside or devotees in way utilitarian in nature, where complaints appear on the Internet and accusations of "being thieves" - these are the facts.

In addition, the hierarchical structure manifested - whether formal or semi-formal, because not every initiated student "is just as serious". And then there are all the effects associated with the existence of the hierarchy - utilitarianism or double standards. I remind you - sitting always close to Mr. Midget's disciple can freely express himself to devotees, "you are sitting in your ass again." And then there is not the slightest symptom of any desire to go to him and gently, according to the etiquette, draw his attention. Well, maybe he would apologize. However, if the sheep from the bottom of the hierarchy were such a blot - then Vaisnava Aparadha and so on.

What desire then arises? Well, go to Bengal, Orissa or Mathura, find a sincere Babaji or humble guru, serve him, chant the Holy Name, clean cows and piglets and die in an ecstasy in a nearby pigsty. Alternatively, go as white guy over the Ganges and die in the river. If no one wants to help, then maybe you can convince the monkeys in advance to help them make the last gesture to put the body into the river.

Such desires arise in contact with a hierarchical, utilitarian, party structure dominated by the power of "passion", not feeling, it is full of repression, double standards ...

Monkeys, bananas and Ganges.

From my personal experience of many years, it appears to me that the mantra works, but I was not necessarily ready to chant it around the clock. The beginnings were difficult and expensive. Man was mentally and organisationally involved in existing reality. Even if he appreciated her temporality or defects, regardless of the decision to chant the Holy Names, he had to pay for rent or bread, electricity and water. Or bus tickets. Well, if he wants to be over paying for bus tickets and has a steady income, he will get a penalty and the bailiff will collect money from his account plus court costs and execution. And the whole wonderful philosophy of independence from having to pay anyone for anything includes pavement.

Certainly the excuse - and this has been verbalized - is that simply people are not able to chant the Holy Names all the time. And they can engage in other beneficial activities. But if these activities or even other enterprises begin to dominate, then a problem arises.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/24/2019 09:39PM by DaWatcher.

Date: December 24, 2019 09:49PM

IanKoviak Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> By the way, please feel free to write me in Polish
> on the direct message so that we don't bog this
> form down worth things that or not relevant to the
> discussion or in a different language and so
> forth. Happy holidays and all the best.

There is a technical problem with sending direct messages. Can receive, cannot send.

All the best,

Posted by: CarlFig ()
Date: December 30, 2019 09:39PM

Date: January 07, 2020 01:22PM

Thank you Carl Fig- very telling article you linked to.

Quote: "There’s more, but these are the highlights. Hawaii is a bright blue state and we deserve representation as such. If you analyze all of these, there really are only three possible reasons for Tulsi’s behavior:

1) She’s a DINO — a Democrat in name only — and really hasn’t abandoned her father’s far-right political career positions;

2) She’s some type of witting or unwitting Russian asset, determined to run a third-party presidential campaign that will again split the Democratic vote like Jill Stein did in 2016;

3) She’s just so wildly ambitious and attention-hungry that she’ll do anything to set herself apart and get national attention as quickly as possible through whatever means necessary.

None of these is sound representation of Hawaii.

If she runs third-party, she deserves our disdain. If she late files to run for re-election, we must not allow her to succeed. She has failed to represent the people of Hawaii consistently and is disqualified from any statewide office. She’s no longer qualified for federal office, at least not as a Democrat.

Tulsi obviously has another master than her constituents in Hawaii. If it’s just her ego or something more nefarious, it really doesn’t matter. We deserve better.

•••

Jason Blake is a resident of Lihue." End quote.

source- [www.thegardenisland.com]

Let this sink in-
"Tulsi obviously has another master than her constituents in Hawaii."

Yes, she does. his name is Chris Butler aka Kris Butler aka Jagad Guru aka SP, etc., etc., etc.

Date: January 07, 2020 01:35PM

One should always be careful who they surrender to.
I do not think the general public has any clue as to the severity of
a person having 1,000% submitted their mind, heart and soul to a mortal man.

That is the trouble with most religious leaders.
Are they to be trusted or fakes?

Tulsi Gabbard hides behind the label of "religion" & exercising her right to Freedom of Religion, she is affronted when questioned on the legitimacy of her Guru.

The public has a right to know who she has submitted to.

There is "religion" and then there is slavery.

Quote: ”Religious deception is painless innoculation against truth. It cannot be removed from the conscience with surgery, yet it is the motivator of our actions and directly controls our lives. Once man [or woman] gives over to false religion, he is no longer rational because he originates no thought. His life is controlled by whomever controls his religion."
"The veil of false religion is the sword of Damocles and its power to control humanity defies even the imagination of tyrants who use it." End quote.

Jonathon Williams 1781

Date: January 07, 2020 01:37PM

From somewhere in Netlandia:

[www.youtube.com]

Date: January 07, 2020 11:31PM

Mr. Midget is a happy man. As he states, he has always been a happy man.

[www.youtube.com]

Well, we must conclude that he was also happy while the victims in the Philippine Bramacari school suffered or when Kasia in Poland committed suicide and in order to be happy he had to silence this topic.

Another interesting aspect is that a man who, as he says, did not have any obligations, did not have to work, did surfing, and is to have deep psychological roots so that the practical side of his naimittika dharma would help people who have learned and worked in a poor cold country since they were not drug addicts. It is really puzzling to take on such a challenge, in addition to using methods incompatible with the teachings of Gauidya Vaishnava such as creating another idol.

Let's put it in simple words - if you create an idol, then less serious students who don't know treat the guru as an idol. It is not their purpose to find out the truth of the Bhagavag Gita, but to participate in a sect, preach simplified half-truths, and recruit new members. Which automatically generates problems because the modes of material nature are working.

So how can you create an idol after all these problems?

Or at last and least to say that his disciples or students are happy or becoming happy. Shouldn't be satisfied that his beloved students are happy?

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 01/07/2020 11:38PM by DaWatcher.

Date: January 10, 2020 05:42AM

Courtesy of Blue River productions: Making your happy guru, even happier...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.