> there, recently did an article on all this. They
> gave it the headline, “Why Tulsi Gabbard isn’t
> your Friend.”
And there it all was. The whole
> tangled web. Tulsi Gabbard is the all-purpose
> fishing lure being trotted out by the people so
> carelessly trying to realign the national power
> structure in their interest. She’s got something
> for everyone, and all of it is dishonest.
>
> source:
> [themillennialdemocrats.com]

You, my american friends like this election bull-shit. And if I have to listen and watch Tulsi Gabbard's manipulations, my stomach twists. But whatever, we in this poor Poland are bargaining like donkeys of hay. Luckily, there is no war so far and we don't smoke. And Russian brother's not making us a slaves. We were buying expensive Russian gas and we would be buying expensive US gas.

Anyway, when it comes to your American good, then some of your elites will be friends, which will rebuild the US economically, i.e. give a good job to the middle class and pull you up spiritually. In a practical sense. Not in such as SIF America that it is to be spiritually and a couple are undergoing transformation, and the moral VG team does not pay their poor Polish code workers. Howgh. We'll meet at Great Manitou.

And finally, I compose a poem referring to the karma Tulsi Gabbard, which she can put on her back, i.e. 1/7 for killed cows and for her entire team:

Let us gather the Gang ...
... After Big-Bang.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/17/2019 05:21AM by DaWatcher.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: DaWatcher ()
Date: December 17, 2019 05:43AM

IanKoviak Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the answers, IanKoviak.

> No. He barely let women disciples offer him
> garlands and there is letters where he has asked
> that they do not offer him garlands.

And other forms of service that were supposed to be the reason for accepting wife and giving up Sanyas?

> I'm not sure, nor is it relevant. He has never
> taught or practiced yoga Nidra as a Gaudiya
> Vaishnava.

Is relevant, as for example part of naimittika dharma modification. Or the argument whether SIF Poland or its successors are really part of Gaudiya Vaisnava Sampradaya. As I have shown - they teach Yoga Nidra.And also other issues that I will not address here.

> Yes. If someone was sent extra money by parents
> or some portion of their tuition was allowed for
> buying some things in the market. If a boy was
> sick they were often quarantined upstairs and if
> it was really bad they may be taken to a doctor
> and given medication. But mostly we simply
> suffered through illnesses.

At least that's it. And how about these forms of better treatment? Were they an initiative of Tapas das, teachers or the verbalized expectation of Siddhaswarupananda?

> He was fined and not allowed to operate boat.
> And he has to live with the fact that he killed a
> man. I am sure Butler gave him a earful. He's
> definitely not going back to Krishna Loka this
> time around. Maybe not for another million
> lifetimes...

Killed a man.

> Butler did not vouch for
> polygamy. His guru on the other hand did vouch for
> it on many many occasions. It's illegal to have
> multiple spouses in America as I am sure it is in
> most western countries. Indian culture allowed for
> it historically because marriage was less about
> love and attraction and more about Caste system.

Thanks for explanation. I'm also interested in how real Mr. Midget treated his women. As with his sense of responsibility.

> I'm not understanding the nature of some of
> these questions. The man married a disciple of
> his. Wai Lanas kids were young, so it must have
> not been too long after she split from her ex.

The nature of these questions is inquisitiveness. Well, he abandoned sanyasa, the chosen one was already a TV personality in China and seemed to be a good candidate as a humble wife. Abandoning sanyasa for such a woman is completely different from repeatedly breaking sanyas' weddings in homosexual relationships. I wonder more how much you can use the title "Paramahamsa" after giving up sanyasa. Anyway, thank you very much for the clarification.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/17/2019 05:45AM by DaWatcher.

Date: December 17, 2019 05:56AM

VoxVeritasVita Das Wrote:
> Did you know that the
> Chinese character for insanity is 2 women under
> the same roof? Recipe for disaster. And it was.

Which one is wife?

Posted by: IanKoviak ()
Date: December 17, 2019 06:03AM

DeWatcher:

I see. Again, it's not uncommon nowadays to see the dev tees flip flopping, mixing and doing whatever they can to get "customers". It appears they are blending meditative school and practices of Yoga Nidra with Kirtan and meditation on the Gauranga mantras etc. But as an actual institution, they are not related to satyanada or yoga Nidra philosophically. Just like devotees will offer Iyangar and Patanjali physical yoga like Wai Lana or even ISKCON will do this—but it's obviously not preaching the theology and philosophy of patanjali and contemporary practitioners like Iyangar. Really, Gaudiya Vaishnavas do not practice physical yoga. Unless you consider a babaji hunched over at Radha kunda to be a serious asana.

I guess I was just wonder what the purpose of these questions are in the context of this charlatan mr. butler. There is very little that he has done to reflect the mood and approach of his own guru let alone gaudiya math or other carriers of the lineage. He did what made him happy. He played guitar, bongos and wore a suit with shoulder pads while speaking to a canned audience. He was nothing like his guru nor did he ever attempt top be.

Date: December 17, 2019 06:16AM

For the hundredth time guys: YES. TULSI WENT TO THE SIF SCHOOL FOR GIRLS IN THE PI. HER FATHER ALSO RAN GURU-KULAS IN SAMOA AND OTHER DEVOTEES HAVE ATTEMPTED TO OPERATE SCHOOLS FOR KIDS FOR BUTLER. TO THIS DAY SCHOOLS FOR KIDS OPERATE IN THE PI FOR SIF. MADANA MOHANA ACADEMY IS ONE SUCH SCHOOL.

Tulsi's father, Mike Gabbard AKA Krishna Katha Das was a secretary of Butler's and also head of personal service. Tulsi Gabbard was groomed from the time she was in the PI as a potential political figure head of Butler/SIF. Butler has had political ambitions for ever and we were always told who to vote for etc.

Many of my friends from the PI who were at the school for boys had sisters who were in the girls school. They were learning the same stuff as we were and waking at 4AM etc.

Date: December 17, 2019 06:40AM

IanKoviak Wrote:
> DeWatcher:
>
> I see. Again, it's not uncommon nowadays to see
> the dev tees flip flopping, mixing and doing
> whatever they can to get "customers". It appears
> they are blending meditative school and practices
> of Yoga Nidra with Kirtan and meditation on the
> Gauranga mantras etc.

But it's a scam. If I want to eat a cherry pie, it's a cherry pie and not herring with cherry jam. Oh, recruitment. If it's recruitment, it's bad motivation, not transcendence. Other forces. Error from the beginning.What starts with a mistake will be in captivity and end in an adequate way. Simple. Anyway, thank you.

>
> I guess I was just wonder what the purpose of
> these questions are in the context of this
> charlatan mr. butler. There is very little that he
> has done to reflect the mood and approach of his
> own guru let alone gaudiya math or other carriers
> of the lineage. He did what made him happy. He
> played guitar, bongos and wore a suit with
> shoulder pads while speaking to a canned audience.
> He was nothing like his guru nor did he ever
> attempt top be.

I understand well. Neither guitar, bongo, suite, nor even shoulder pads have made you happy. Sad story. Poor people from Poland were sending money. At least somone should be happy. I know, little money ...

Date: December 17, 2019 06:42AM

IanKoviak Wrote:
> Butler has had political ambitions for ever and we were
> always told who to vote for etc.

And that's the end of the story after February 1977. For me. Thank You.

Date: December 17, 2019 07:02AM

DeWstcher:

I understand your argument about authenticity in the practices of the tradition of godia vaishnavism. However, as I pointed out before, this is not a new thing in gaudia vaishnavim. The fact of the matter is is that even the adoption of the Sacred thread by siddhanta Saraswati was a made-up practice meant to appeal to the Brahmin community and to gain more followers. Never in the history of gaudia vaishnavism was Brahmin initiation even accepted or promoted. They were babaji's. Plain and simple. It was not the goal of the Gaudia vaishnava tradition to create a so-called varnashrama Dharma and Vedic Society. This was used as a mechanism by bhakti vedanta Swami to appeal to the Western mind that this was some kind of 5000 year old Rich history and lineage. It is not. It is a 500 year old made up religion. Nowadays, if you tried to point this out, people will start to cry that you are a Hindu bigot. Wearing orange robes is not a gaudiya practice. Taking renunciation with a dunda stick is not gaudiya. Nor is it to take initiation in a dream or to claim a holy pilgrimage location by the method of a dream. In fact, I hope we can all agree that a dream is not a good method to establish anything ever. So if your argument is that Butler has done something drastically different from other vaishnav has in his tradition, the honest answer is that he has not. The whole thing smells fishy from chaitanta to the present day. No consistency and no adherence 2 the previous acharya.

Date: December 17, 2019 07:04AM

The moral of the story is I don't think anyone has been selling apple pie from the beginning.

Date: December 17, 2019 07:56AM

It is true that these movements and spirituals practices have undergone reformations in one way or another. A nod to the Brahmin community is also understandable.

From the point of view of 3-gunas, however, opening a green-painted door (because to the green one responds) is something other than pulling through the green door or pushing through the green door.

That members of this or that sangha, let's take SIF Poland, react with shock or denial, I also confirm.

I believe that deviations must not be accepted. At least not to confuse, because religions as systems of moral values are an added value to society. If something is Gaudiya Vaishnava, it is Gaudiya Vaishnava.

Maybe this system should be called Gaudiya-Hawaia-Amway-Americana-Sampradaya. In Poland strongly infused by Vishnua dasa (more like Vishnu Pasha in early days; Grand Vizier).

Thanks God Mr. Midget as educated zoologist was taking care for dolphins ....From the beginning seeing practical behaviour i smell 'nothing to offer'.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.