Tulsi Gabbard was a pogue
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: October 23, 2019 07:49AM

Pogue is American military slang for those serving or who have served in non combat roles.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Date: October 23, 2019 08:28AM

Evan K Duke III - far left back row- fist raised.

Below are 4 (four) critical links tying TG with Evan K. Duke III- watch all to discover their connection

July 5, 2019

by Kyle Hunt

Quote:"I recently wrote a very damning article that exposed the many reasons why you should not think Tulsi Gabbard is anything other than an establishment shill. It got a lot of traction, garnering the #1 spot on the Tribune this past week. I then covered it on my radio show.

Any one of the reasons I brought up should be enough to get someone to think twice about supporting Gabbard, but the fact that she is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) is particularly damning for anyone who has ever considered themselves a truth-seeker or conspiracy researcher." End quote.

Ed. note [TG was a member but somehow her name was removed- the exact time frame is not clear but worth a look]

[www.opdeepstate.com]

Who is Evan K Duke III?
(from the 20 min mark onwards) [www.youtube.com]

[www.renegadetribune.com]

[gainfactchecker.org]

**NOTE: Evan K. Duke III was part of Tulsi Gabbard's security team at Standing Rock **

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/23/2019 08:30AM by VoxVeritasVita Das.

Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: October 23, 2019 04:50PM

Hey Ian,
Who was the Tomayo guy that married Tulsi? Was he the son of a Philipino general? Was he at your school?

Also, do you still have a blog? If so, please link. It would be great if all your posts here were in one place or put into a book.

Date: October 24, 2019 12:25PM

Vera- TG was formerly married to Eduardo Tamayo. The Tamayo family has long time cult association. Eduardo's father is Toby Tamayo- he was involved in the Philippine school Butler had set up. Eduardo's grandfather may have been Philippine Gen. Antonio Tamayo, a World War II veteran. Tulsi got married in 2002 and they divorced on June 6 2006, after she came back from Iraq. In all these years, Eduardo Tamayo has been strangely under the radar. Not much is known about him.

Posted by: DaWatcher ()
Date: October 24, 2019 11:14PM

VoxVeritasVita Das Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This violates DoD Directive 1344.10 in two ways.
> First of all, the directive forbids the use of
> “photographs, drawings, and other similar media
> formats of themselves in uniform as the primary
> graphic representation in any campaign media, such
> as a billboard, brochure, flyer, Web site, or
> television commercial.” Secondly, there is no
> disclaimer.

Important to know, important to ask Tulsi Gabbard about it.

>
> The likelihood of Gabbard resigning from the U.S.
> Army National Guard so that she no longer violates
> the Constitution by serving in Congress is
> probably zero given that she tried to hold onto
> her seat in the Hawaii state legislature while
> fighting in Iraq and was only prevented from doing
> so by DoD rules that prohibit active-duty troops
> from holding political office." End quote.

Important to know, important to ask Tulsi Gabbard about it.

> Quote:
> Tulsi Gabbard was a clerk in a supply battalion. She took part in no
> firefights, and she did not go on patrols.
> She's NOT a combat veteran.

Important to know.

> Tulsi got married in 2002 and they divorced on June 6
> 2006, after she came back from Iraq.

According to official SIF instructions, the second marriage should be at vanaprastha level. So no romanticism, no sex. With exceptions for non-equilibrium situations.

Regarding the divorces and multiple marriages of SIF members, I remember Mr Midget's quoted request to one of the initiated students. Mr Midget has been harsh even in connection with suggestions he considers incorrect.

Interestingly, as cited, he turned gently to one of the initiated students who had several wives with these words:

"X das, I hope this is your last wife."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/24/2019 11:15PM by DaWatcher.

Date: October 25, 2019 02:28AM

Da Watcher- this is clarification for the above quote- " Tulsi Gabbard was a clerk in a supply battalion. She took part in no
> firefights, and she did not go on patrols.
> She's NOT a combat veteran." - came from soldiers who were under her command. She was actually in a medical/supply unit, I believe. She was not well-liked. You can find many quotes about this on Twitter. One ex-vet was quoted as saying, that when it came time for Tulsi to receive an award, only 8 soldiers agreed to attend.

Quote: "Tulsi military.

Back in 2012 just after TG was sworn into office, these comments were posted- now since deleted by the “Butler cult web cleaners". These individuals served in the military with her.
[civilbeat.com]…

Allison Morris
I served under Tulsi in the Hawaii Army National Guard. She was the worst Conmmander I ever had. Full of nice words but no action. Soldiers approached her and informed her of various harrassment issues and she turned her head and didn't do anything about them. We were unsure if she was incompetent or a coward, but she did nothing when the opportunity presented. She swept everything under the rug and catered to those who out ranked her. She is a master at saying the right things but has no action to back her words. I find it hard to believe that she cares about Hawaii and the issues that are out there. She cares about herself and that is it, what ever it takes for her to move forward, she will do.

[civilbeat.com]…

Allison Morris She will say and what ever it takes for her to get elected. I know a lot of Soldiers, under her, who got empty promises. She will do the same to the voters.
[facebook.com]…

Allison Morris
People need time to see the real Tulsi. She got elected this time because people don't know her, her lies have not had a chance to be challenged yet. What doesn't come out in the wash, comes out in the rinse.

[cb-prod.herokuapp.com]…

Allison Morris on Nov 11, 1:47 AM said:
Tulsi Gabbard is a fraud. Other politicians opened their facebook to both positive and negative feedback from voters. Tulsi deleted everything that didn't paint her in a positive light. She or her Hindu tribe ran a lot of other sites that people were not allowed to post anything negative. Therefore, she looks like the perfect candidate with no one disliking her. I served under her in the Hawaii Army National Guard and I can tell you she is weak and a follower. She will do or say what ever she has to do or say in order to stay in good with people above her. She brags about her job position to Soldiers and tells them she can help them, then does nothing with the information she is provided. She helped cover up several scandals in the Hawaii Army National Guard and helped to hurt Soldiers and ruin their careers. All so that she could stay in good with the Chain of Command. She was a disappointment to her Soldiers, In fact when she was promoted to CPT, it was asked how many Soldiers would attend her promotion ceremony. Only like 8 people wanted to go out of around 150. We were ordered to attend the ceremony so that the room would be full and look good for her photo's. They also had to have a full room so that the politicians who came to the ceremony would think all was good. They couldn't see that her Soldiers refused to see her promoted because she was not respected.

Read more: [businessinsider.com]…

@Jason456
: When Tulsi came into Command of the 103rd Trp Cmd, she had a sit down with Soldiers. She bragged about her position in Government and said she had some pull to make things right. Various issues were brought to her attention and she did nothing. She made promises and then would refuse to talk to the Soldiers about it when they asked her questions about any follow up. She also was the Commander when a Congressional came down in Trp Cmd. As the Commander, she would have had to answer for these issues, they included sexual assault, favoritism, medical harrassment, an issue of a bar brawl on an Annual Training in California where a Civillian was sent to the hospital, a cover up of a bowel sack that wasn't sent in for testing (in Samoa during the Search and Rescue efforts by the Guard), among other things. Tulsi did nothing about follow up with these issues either and once brought to her attention and since she did nothing, that makes her a part of the cover up. She was too cowardly to do the right thing. That is not leadership, that is fraud.

Read more: [businessinsider.com]

End quote.

Date: October 25, 2019 05:19AM

I want to clearly state, that I have the utmost respect for all the men
and women who have served and are serving in our Armed Forces no matter what
position/rank they are in.

And it goes without saying that I deeply honor those who have given their lives and sacrificed for their country.
I also have much compassion for those returning vets who find themselves without medical or psychological support, shelter or family. Its a travesty what has befallen some of our soldiers, and something I would dearly like to see addressed by our so-called politicians. In 2013, the VA released a study that covered suicides from 1999 to 2010, which showed that roughly 22 veterans were dying by suicide per day, or one every 65 minutes. Some sources suggest that this rate may be undercounting suicides. This is intolerable.

What I do take exception to, however, is the misuse of our military programs for the sole purpose of one insane man's grab for glory on his way to the White House.

A so-called Hindu Guru has sent a Vaishnava to war?

Simply to bolster her 'street cred'?
Buff up her slim to non-existent Curriculum vitae?

It is pathetic that people are pointing fingers at Gabbard for her alleged ties to Russia- when in fact they should be asking about WHO is controlling her on all levels. It has been shown over the years that Tulsi Gabbard, was and continues to be a very impressionable, malleable and obedient devotee to one man, and as much as she tried to hide this truth for many years- it finally came out.

Along Tulsi's twisted and controlled path to the White House, there very well may be Russian ties, but the bigger story, the more important story is her 100% allegiance to one man-her mentor- her "gurudev"- Chris Butler. He is the one who wants the White House. You must look hard to see just how far down the 'Hindu' rabbit hole it really goes.

In case you haven't read this yet:

[www.meanwhileinhawaii.org]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/25/2019 05:22AM by VoxVeritasVita Das.

Date: October 25, 2019 11:51PM

FROM TWITTERLANDIA- NEWS FLASH- TULSI GABBARD SAYS SHE WILL NOT SEEK RE-ELECTION
FOR HER SEAT IN HAWAII'S 2ND DISTRICT. SHE [BUTLER] STILL WANTS THE WHITE HOUSE.

Acyn Torabi
@Acyn
· 14h
Tulsi Gabbard appears on Hannity and criticizes the impeachment inquiry process by saying she doesn’t know what’s going on behind closed doors and that she wants transparency

0:18
2.3M views

Rusty Shears
@RustyShear
·
59m
Also, when #TulsiGabbard loses, she'll be relocating to Russia.
Quote Tweet

Tulsi Gabbard
@TulsiGabbard
· 11h
I'm fully committed to my offer to serve you, the people of Hawaii & America, as your President & Commander-in-Chief. So I will not be seeking reelection to Congress in 2020. I humbly ask for your support for my candidacy for President of the United States [tulsi.to]

Show this thread

Jim Harmattan
@JimHarmattan
·
1h
"Non-committee members are NOT allowed in the room during the deposition. Those are the RULES. NO exceptions made." - Trey Gowdy, 2015
45+ GOP committee members are present at these hearings, listening and asking questions. #TulsiGabbard needs a lesson in how gov't works
Quote Tweet

Neera Tanden
@neeratanden
· 13h
How does she sound any different than Lindsay Graham?
I warned you all about her. A long time ago. twitter.com/acyn/status/11…
Show this thread

Jana DeGrand
@janadegrand
·
1h
#TulsiGabbard won’t seek re-election
Quote Tweet

Ricky Davila
@TheRickyDavila
· 1h
Another House Republican won’t seek re-election. twitter.com/kfile/status/1…

Evan McMullin
@EvanMcMullin
·
2h
I say again, Tulsi Gabbard is not right. Listen to the way she attacks mainstream Democrats and covers for Trump’s abuses. Ask yourself, what is her purpose?
Quote Tweet
Tulsi Gabbard
@TulsiGabbard
· 11h
I'm fully committed to my offer to serve you, the people of Hawaii & America, as your President & Commander-in-Chief. So I will not be seeking reelection to Congress in 2020. I humbly ask for your support for my candidacy for President of the United States [tulsi.to]
Show this thread

Keith Boykin
@keithboykin
·
2h
Tulsi Gabbard is not running for re-election. And she’s clearly not trying to win the Democratic nomination for president by going on Fox News every night to attack Democrats.

So what, exactly, is she running for?

Matthew Chapman
@fawfulfan
·
5h
I'm not worried Tulsi Gabbard will run 3rd party — she's polling at 1%, at least some of her base is Trump supporters, and it's unclear she could even get on the ballot everywhere.

I'm more worried she'll take a gig at Fox News and we'll have to listen to her nonsense forever.

Posted by: DaWatcher ()
Date: October 26, 2019 06:46AM

> Da Watcher- this is clarification for the above
> quote- " Tulsi Gabbard was a clerk in a supply
> battalion. She took part in no
> > firefights, and she did not go on patrols.
> > She's NOT a combat veteran."

Good point to remind her.

> - came from soldiers who were under her command.
> She was actually in a medical/supply unit, I
> believe. She was not well-liked. You can find
> many quotes about this on Twitter. One ex-vet was
> quoted as saying, that when it came time for Tulsi
> to receive an award, only 8 soldiers agreed to
> attend.

Why am I not surprised?

> She is a master at saying the
> right things but has no action to back her words.

She's not alone with this attitude.

> A so-called Hindu Guru has sent a Vaishnava to
> war?

"a Vaishnava woman to war" rather. But actually what kind a Vaishnava she is, as her own words showed, she does not even know Bhagavad Gita well.

> "Non-committee members are NOT allowed in the room
> during the deposition. Those are the RULES. NO
> exceptions made." - Trey Gowdy, 2015

The power of the state is determined by law and its observance. What approach to law, then, does Tulsi Gabbard manifest?

> I'm fully committed to my offer to serve you, the
> people of Hawaii & America, as your President &
> Commander-in-Chief. So I will not be seeking
> reelection to Congress in 2020. I humbly ask for
> your support for my candidacy for President of the
> United States [tulsi.to]

Hm...Humbly...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/26/2019 06:47AM by DaWatcher.

Date: October 26, 2019 08:32AM

Vera - the epitome of hypocrisy:

Quote:
@Acyn
· 22h
Tulsi Gabbard appears on Hannity and criticizes the impeachment inquiry process by saying she doesn’t know what’s going on behind closed doors and that she wants transparency" End quote.

Well, we would like transparency as well, Tulsi Show us your Guru! Show us what really goes on behind Butler's closed doors.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.