Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: July 09, 2019 11:06AM

Tulsi Gabbard Had a Very Strange Childhood Which may help explain why she’s out of place in today’s Democratic Party. And her long-shot 2020 candidacy.

[nymag.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: AC4711 ()
Date: July 10, 2019 01:09AM

from the NYMAG.
"(Tulsi says that she did not attend gatherings like these.)"
I call BS.
"He was also vulgar and vindictive. “He would start excoriating people for fucking up. Sound systems not working, cups of water not being cleaned, people dressed funny, driving poorly. He would publicly mock people. And when he would do that — that’s a form of Krishna’s mercy."
Sounds legit.
"religious bigotry and “Hinduphobia.”
ok that is crazy... no one here on the forum nor in the world have issues with Hindu's.
Butler is Vindictive... holds grudges. Keeps a tight grip on his devotees.
lashes out, sues people.. be careful for hell hath no fury like a closeted self hating gay guru scorned.
His Disciples keep an eye out like the Secret Police of SIF. Butler Always wants reports. People have told me directly over the last few weeks to be careful, watchful and don't speak to people in public about these things. The same to you all.

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: July 10, 2019 08:16PM

And this person calls himself God.

Sounds more like Josef Stalin.

Date: July 11, 2019 02:35AM

I agree completely Corboy

Date: July 12, 2019 03:54PM

Word on the street is that Butler wants to sue the magazine and writer for publishing that article.

*yawn*

Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: July 15, 2019 05:05PM

corboy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Tulsi Gabbard Had a Very Strange Childhood Which
> may help explain why she’s out of place in today’s
> Democratic Party. And her long-shot 2020
> candidacy.
>
> [nymag.com]

Someone should inform her fan boy Tim Pool & other alt media types about Gabbard.

Great article. Hope Butlet does sue. The New Yorker has got money for good lawyers. More will be revealed about the cult which usually sues & harasses people without resources. For what? Pride? Fear of Chris's feet of clay being exposed? Loss of money? Not very holy, eh?

Bring it on. Would love to watch the show.

Tulsi & her followers believe the myths & origin stories, so no point in asking well crafted questions that require only yes or no answers on the record.

No such thing as "Hinduphobia" preventing Tulsi's success. Isn't that up to "karma"? No evidence of Hinduphobia whatsoever.
Just more divisive self identification with the body, eh Tulsi? So you can't claim that one.

Lies or perception? Never heard an unkind word?... cuz G0d's rep... & only mercy pours from his "clotus" feet (clay + lotus)?

"Missionay School"? Yeah, right [sarcasm intended]. Who writes this stuff?

The one who pimps Tulsi into the Democratic party?

Still not holding my breath waiting for Tulsi to be honest with the country.

Date: July 20, 2019 12:47AM

How is it that Chris Butler associates with the Gaudia Math? How does he reconcile this association that he informed us all that they were evil to the core and he would have nothing to do with them? How is it that he supports his female disciple (Sunda or something dasi) chanting in NY with ISKON on TV…that is some crazy sh*t) association with ISKON? When ISKON was out to kill him? (yes one of the myths is ISKON was out to KILL HIM.. we were never to speak about knowing where he was NO JOKE ON THAT AND NOW LOOK AT THIS) I am not shocked I am just stunned how the cult changes with the “Political Climate”. I am certain that the eyes of truth are always watching us and the lies and lies and lies keep coming and that “Stress-Free-Hawaii” Bank Account is going to get drained as quickly as the lies and deception keeps rolling in.

Date: July 24, 2019 12:30AM

Butler also forbade the reading of all ISCKON material (books, magazines pamplets, etc) that were printed after the death of AC Bhaktivedanta.
The true reason was he didn't want his slaves to realize how much he had been
excoriated within ISCKON- he was and always will be a fraud.

This is why Tusta das became a part of the World Vaishnava Association, a specific group so that Butler could "join" in with other accepted Vaishnava's , to be more readily legitimate.

But as in all cases in the material world, you are what you do/say/speak.

The farce needs to end, the meddling in politics which is far removed from the spiritual realm.

Wake up, Devbots.

Information
Posted by: honeybear ()
Date: July 24, 2019 10:31PM

Hello To All,

I did some research regarding Science of Identity and Chris Butler. This is what I found

This is a face book page (created by an anonymous person, I think) it has letters, documents, newspaper articles, etc.The page is still active.

[www.facebook.com]

The next three are a series of news articles

[www.meanwhileinhawaii.org]

The next one is a web-site

[www.letusreason.org]

I Sincerely hope these references will help somebody!

V/r,

Honeybear

Date: July 25, 2019 02:58AM

There is much more to the story but thank you, Honeybear, and welcome.
I have posted the document, courtesy of Honeyber for those that do not have FB.

Butler joins the WVA to gain legitimacy and to associate with the very people- he once told his followers - wanted to kill him.
Why? After years of calling them derogatory names and ordering his devbots not to have anything to do with them.
Why?

Is this normal behavior?

Bottom line, Butler was never appointed by anyone---except himself.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.