Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: GODHIMSELF ()
Date: January 01, 2019 11:03AM

WE KNOW THAT CHRIS BUTLER IS A DISCIPLE OF SWAMI BHAKTIVEDANTA AND HIS CLAIMS
THAT HE IS NOW THE "PURE REPRESENTATIVE OF HIS OWN GURU SWAMI BHAKTIVEDANTA .

AND TULSI GABBARD WHO OBEY AND WORSHIP CHRIS BUTLER ...AND WHO MADE VIDEO PRAISING THE TEACHINGS OF BHAKTIVEDANTA .....AS SHE READ THESE QUOTES OF SWAMI BHAKTIVEDANTA
ANYONE PRAISING BHAKTIVEDANTA TEACHINGS AND TRYING TO BECOME PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATE ....SHOULD NOT BE TRUSTED

Racism and Homophobia
Used with permission of the compiler.

Originally published in 2010, these quotes were compiled by Willem Vandenberg (Varnadi das), who joined ISKCON in Amsterdam in 1990. He served in the Bhaktivedanta Book Trust in Sweden as a translator and editor and as a manager of one of its sub-complexes. After officially leaving ISKCON in 2010 he went on to further his career as a computer programmer in higher education. He now lives in Texas and enjoys life reading, writing, and traveling the world.

Prabhupada in His Own Words

Racism and Homophobia

What follows is an extensive list of quotes from Bhaktivedanta Swami, the founder of the Hare Krishna movement, on the topics of racism and homosexuality. On the one hand Bhaktivedanta Swami had among his disciples both black and Jewish people, and many of his early and top-brass disciples were Jewish and/or homosexual. On the other hand, despite his talk of spiritual equality, his greater body of writing, lectures, and conversations show a deep rooted disdain for any race he perceived inferior to the “aryans” and a true intolerance for homosexuals of any kind, whom he considered “demoniac”, “sinful”, “fifth-class” and “most degraded”.

SB 4.14.45, purport
It is said in the sastras that the head of the body represents the brahmanas, the arms represent the ksatriyas, the abdomen represents the vaisyas, and the legs, beginning with the thighs, represent the sudras. The sudras are sometimes called black, or krsna. The brahmanas are called sukla, or white, and the ksatriyas and the vaisyas are a mixture of black and white. However, those who are extraordinarily white are said to have skin produced out of white leprosy. It may be concluded that white or a golden hue is the color of the higher caste, and black is the complexion of the sudras.

BG 2.7-11, New York, March 2, 1966
Professor Einstein, he was living here in America. He was a German Jew, and I think he was living in America. He was a great student of this Bhagavad-gita. Hitler. Hitler was a great student of Bhagavad-gita.

Letter to: Satsvarupa, San Francisco 9 April, 1968
Certainly we are not going to say these things about the negro people publicly; we have no distinction between black or white, or demon or demigod, but at the same time, so long as one is demon or demigod, we have to behave in the proper way. Just like Caitanya Mahaprabhu; He had no distinction between a tiger and a man. He was so powerful that He could convert even a tiger to dance. But so far as we are concerned, we should not imitate and go to some tiger and try to make him dance! But still, tiger is equally eligible like a man. So, you can understand that these talks are not for the public, as they have not got the ability to understand. Basically we have not got hatred for anyone, but when one is demoniac or atheistic, we should try to avoid their company. A preacher’s business is to love God, to make friendship with devotees, to enlighten the innocent, and to avoid the demons. This principle we shall follow. But in higher devotional life, there is no such distinction.

Talk Before Class, November 29, 1968, Los Angeles
I think in our apartment also somebody must remain. Here this is… In New York also I lost my typewriter, tape recorder. In 72nd St. at daytime, at nine o’clock. I went to take my meals in Dr. Misra’s place at about nine, and when I came back I saw the door is broken. That superintendent, he was a Negro. He has done, I know that. This is very common case here.

Conversation with Bajaj and Bhusan, September 11, 1972, Arlington, Texas
Prabhupada: Yes. Janmastami, Krishna’s birthday, is observed by every Indian still, although artificially they are being checked not to take to Krishna. Krishna is presented by government in so many bad way. You see? In government there is a paper. It is called “Indian Culture,” something. In that paper Krishna is depicted as a “Bil Boy.” (?)
Guest (3): What?
Prabhupada: “Bil Boy” means just like black, Negro. And He is worshiped. Such a rascal. Krishna is worshiped, and for Krishna worship so many Vedic literature, and government is presenting Him as “Bil Boy.” Just see what kind of government we have got.

SB 1.16.4, Los Angeles, January 1, 1974
So here, this man was cheating. Because here it is said: nrpa-linga-dharam. He was dressed like a king. Just like king is very gorgeously dressed. But his bodily feature, he was a black man. The black man means sudra.

Room Conversation, October 5, 1975, Mauritius
This is Vedic civilization: plain living, high thinking. And poor thinking, poor in thought, poor in behavior, and living with motorcar and this, that, nonsense. It is all nonsense civilization. A first-class Rolls Royce car, and who is sitting there? A third-class negro. This is going on. You’ll find these things in Europe and America. This is going on. A first-class car and a third-class negro. That’s all. Is it not?

Sannyasa Initiation, Bombay, November 18, 1975
You have got good opportunity. You are going to Africa to deliver these persons. Sukadeva Gosvami says, kirata-hunandhra-pulinda-pulkasa abhira-sumbha yavanah khasadayah, ye ‘nye ca papa [SB 2.4.18]. These groups of men are considered very fallen, kirata, the black men. They are called nisada. Nisada was born of Vena, King Vena. So they are habituated to steal; therefore they have been given a separate place, African jungles. That is there in the Bhagavatam. So, but everyone can be delivered. Kirata-hunandhra-pulinda-pulkasa abhira-sumbha yavanah khasadayah ye ‘nye ca papa. These are known (as) sinful life.

Discussion with Syamasundara dasa about John Dewey, 1976
Sudras have no brain. In America also, the whole America once belonged to the Red Indians. Why they could not improve? The land was there. Why these foreigners, the Europeans, came and improved? So sudras cannot do this. They cannot make any correction.

Morning Walk, January 22-23, 1976, Mayapura
Yes. That… One, our Sanskrit professor used to… “My dear boys, even there is beauty amongst the negroes.” He used to say. And it is my… It is one’s eye that she is very beautiful. It does not recommend others’ recommendation. Yar sange ye morje man kibari ki vardana (?). It doesn’t matter whether she low caste or high caste; if she is attractive, then it is all right. Therefore rupavati bharya satruh. Canakya Pandita’s instruction are very, very nice. You know my story? My father’s instruction? Yes.

BG 9.3, Melbourne, April 21, 1976
So on the whole, the conclusion is that the Aryans spread in Europe also, and the Americans, they also spread from Europe. So the intelligent class of human being, they belong to the Aryans, Aryan family. Just like Hitler claimed that he belonged to the Aryan family. Of course, they belonged to the Aryan families.

Room Conversation, August 2, 1976, New Mayapur, French farm
Prabhupada: In Bengal the, just like here, so many, black mixed up with white. In Bengal and Madras, so many Dravidian have been mixed up with the Aryan. Therefore in Bengal and Madras you’ll find many black.
Hari-sauri: Dravidian?
Prabhupada: Dravidian culture. Dravida. They are non-Aryans. Just like these Africans, they are not Aryans. Now they are mixing up with Europeans and Americans. In India, it was, one from the higher section, brahmana, ksatriya, vaisya, they will be fair complexion. Sudras, black. So if a brahmana becomes black, then he’s not accepted as brahmana. Kala bahu (?). And if a sudra becomes fair, then he’s to be know that he’s not pure sudra. Although we do not take very, but, this brahmana, ksatriya, vaisya, by birth, but still, we have seen, those who are coming purely from high caste family, their behavior and sudras behavior is different. The family culture. And the spiritual culture lost, still, the family culture keeps them separate.

Room Conversation, August 10, 1976, Tehran
Jnanagamya: Great books have done this. Uncle Tom’s Cabin started a whole war against slavery in the United States. Books and films are very potent. They can make public opinion.
Prabhupada: Books are different thing, we are publishing.
Jnanagamya: In America the Negro situation was very bad, and they made many films showing heroic Negroes and now the situation is much better. The people are not so much agitated by seeing Negroes. They think “Oh, now a Negro has some good qualities.” Because of these films they have come to appreciate. So like that, if a devotee is a hero they will also appreciate.
Prabhupada: Do they? I don’t appreciate. I don’t think the Negro question is solved.
Jnanagamya: No, it’s not, but it is making steps to that end.
Prabhupada: The whites, they do not like the Negroes still. Wherever there are Negroes, in that quarter the whites do not go in. So is it not? They do not go. Although they have been given equal right, but at heart the whites, they do not like it. Is there any improvement? I don’t think. Officially, “Yes, yes, you are good, I am good.”
Nava-yauvana: Because people are still on the bodily conception of life, so they are…
Prabhupada: Yes. That is the real disease. So long one is situated in the bodily concept of life, he is animal. First of all, you have to educate them. That is the difficulty.
Jnanagamya: But we are not Negroes. We are actually devotees and we are very attractive, and we have all good qualities, and people do not have to be afraid to come into our section of town. We will not kill them. That is why they are afraid of the Negroes. So we actually have good things to offer.

Conversation on Train to Allahabad, January 11, 1977, India
Ramesvara: In regards to brainwashing, they claim that our life-style tends to take the devotee and isolate him from the world.
Prabhupada: Yes. We hate to mix with you. No gentleman tries to mix with loafers. In England still, the rich quarter is different from the poor quarter. Is it not?
Hari-sauri: Not so much. It was though, formerly, very strongly.
Prabhupada: Yes. Aristocratic will never live… Even in America, they don’t like to live with the blacks.
Ramesvara: No.
Prabhupada: (aside:) That child…? So that separation… Crows will not like to live with the ducks and white swans. And white swans will not like to live with the crows. That is natural division. “Birds of the same feather flock together.”
Jagadisa: And honest men don’t like to associate with thieves and criminals.
Prabhupada: Yes, that is natural. We are not interested even with these daily newspapers. We are interested Bhagavad-gita. We don’t keep any news. We know the dogs are barking. That’s all. But that does not mean we have to mix with the dogs.

Room Conversation, January 21, 1977, Bhuvanesvara
Ramesvara: That’s the trend, then, everywhere, because unemployment is increasing.
Prabhupada: And especially in your country it will be dangerous because these blacks, if they don’t get employment, they will create havoc, these blacks. And they are not civilized. They want money, and if they don’t get money, then they will create havoc.
Gargamuni: Money and liquor.
Hari-sauri: Yes. If they do get money, they just buy it.

Room Conversation, February 14, 1977, Mayapura
Prabhupada: Sudra is to be controlled only. They are never given to be freedom. Just like in America. The blacks were slaves. They were under control. And since you have given them equal rights they are disturbing, most disturbing, always creating a fearful situation, uncultured and drunkards. What training they have got? They have got equal right? That is best, to keep them under control as slaves but give them sufficient food, sufficient cloth, not more than that. Then they will be satisfied.

Morning Walk, November 20, 1975, Bombay
Dr. Patel: When he… On the cross they say he uttered, “Father, don’t forsake me.” That is the time he went into trance most probably. Eh? He must have gone in trance when he uttered the last words, “Father, don’t forsake me.” And then when he was brought down in the lap of his mother and they took him in the cave, no? Under the guard of those Italian soldiers. Then there was a big hurricane or something like that and they all ran away. And after that he was smuggled away from that place. Christ has rebuilt his father’s temple in true sense, the way he spread the Christianity. The churches have degenerated in his teaching, unfortunately. It is the church. That happens with every, in every, I mean, these things, teachings. Race, this race is very bold, indeed, that God choicest race, these Jews, somehow or other.
Prabhupada: Jews?
Dr. Patel: Really, it is God’s choicest race. (laughter) They have produced wonderful people right from Christ up to Professor Einstein, very bold people, very bold indeed. They are truthful to their convictions. They would die for their convictions but they will not, I mean, budge an inch.
Brahmananda: But they’re impersonalists.
Dr. Patel: Very brave. Very brave race.
Brahmananda: They are impersonalists.
Dr. Patel: Today still, those people really very brave. Very brave. It is the choicest race from God. It’s a fact.
Prabhupada: Brahmananda is very much pleased. (laughter)
Dr. Patel: I don’t know who are they, but that is a fact. When you look back to the history, it’s the really choicest race.
Yasomatinandana: Giriraja is also from.
Dr. Patel: Whatever he may be. I don’t know them, who are they. But historically we look back. They are really very brave people. They have died for the sake of their principle. Never budge an inch.
Brahmananda: But they are impersonalists.
Dr. Patel: Impersonalist or personalist is immaterial. (laughter) I mean I talk of boldness, very bold people. Truthful to their conviction. Truthful to their conviction, sir.
Prabhupada: They are so bold that, Shylock?
Brahmananda: Yeah, yeah, the flesh.
Dr. Patel: There are Shylocks everywhere. One Shylock does not mean a bad race. And that Shylock is the creation of that poet.
Prabhupada: No, the… In Europe the Jews are treated like that.
Dr. Patel: Are there not Shylocks in…
Prabhupada: And they are greatest scientist.
Dr. Patel: All the Marwaris, who are they? They are Shylocks. And they give you lot of money and you make them sit first before us, you know.
Prabhupada: Hare Krishna.
Dr. Patel: I am… Don’t say that. [break]

Conversation During Massage, January 23, 1977, Bhuvanesvara
Ramesvara: It’s also commonly known that in the West the banks supplied money to Lenin to fight his revolution. They have no discrimination. If it seems like it is a good chance for making interest…
Prabhupada: Therefore Hitler killed these Jews. They were financing against Germany. Otherwise he had no enmity with the Jews.
Hari-sauri: Yes. They were controlling the economy. That was his one thing.
Prabhupada: And they were supplying. They want interest money — “Never mind against our country.” Therefore Hitler decided, “Kill all the Jews.”
Ramesvara:: These banks in the West, they supported Lenin. They made it possible to finance his revolution.
Prabhupada: Yes. They have got money. The Jews have got money. They want to invest and get some profit. Their only interest is how to get money, no nationalism, no religion, nothing of the sort. Therefore it is not now; long, long ago… Therefore Shakespeare wrote “Shylock, the Jew.”
Hari-sauri: Yes. “Shylock.”
Prabhupada: “One pound of flesh.” The Jews were criticized long, long ago.
Hari-sauri: They were hated in the Middle Ages.

SB 3.20.26, purport
It appears here that the homosexual appetite of males for each other is created in this episode of the creation of the demons by Brahma. In other words, the homosexual appetite of a man for another man is demoniac and is not for any sane male in the ordinary course of life.

Room Conversation, August 25, 1971, London
These rascals should understand that they have created problem on account of their animalistic, less than animalistic civilization. There is no limit of sense gratification. The sense gratification, homosex, they are supporting. Just see. Just see. At least, in animal society there is no homosex. They have created homosex, and that is being passed by the priest, the religious heads. You know that?

Talk with Bob Cohen, February 27-29, 1972, Mayapura
Prabhupada: No, the idea is that marriage is not sacred. They think marriage is a legalized prostitution. They think like that, but marriage is not that. Even that Christian paper, what is that, “Watch…?”
Syamasundara: Christian…”Watchtower?”
Prabhupada: “Watchtower.” It has criticized, one priest has allowed the marriage between man to man, homosex. So these things are going on. They take it purely for prostitution. That’s all. So therefore people are thinking, “What is the use of keeping a regular prostitution at a cost of heavy expenditure? Better not to have this.”

Conversation with the GBC, May 25, 1972, Los Angeles
Prabhupada: Now the priestly order supporting homosex. I was surprised. They are going to pass resolution for getting married between man to man. The human society has come down to such a degraded position. It is astonishing. When I heard from Kirtanananda Maharaja there is a big conference for passing this resolution. In India still, if there somebody hears about homosex (makes sound of breathing out). Homosex is there but nobody will support publicly. (indistinct) People are going down and this is the subject matter for priestly order? It may be subject matter for the legislator, priestly order, they are discussing for one week. Just imagine. Phalena pariciyate, one has to study by the result. Not that superficially you show that “We are very much advanced.” Phalena, what is the result? Phalena pariciyate, your, that is in English word also, end justifies the means. The end is this (indistinct) “We are going to support homosex.” Getting married. There are many cases the priestly order has actually got married. I read it in that paper, Watch, what is called?
Devotees: Watchtower.
Prabhupada: Watchtower. They have complained(?). So we have nothing to (indistinct) them. The world is degrading to the lowest status, even less than animal. The animal also do not support homosex. They have never sex life between male to male. They are less than animal. People are becoming less than animal. This is all due to godlessness.

Morning Walk, September 28, 1972, Los Angeles
Jayatirtha: Ordained priests, they have left and gone off to marry or whatever. Especially they are concerned that they can’t marry. Catholic priests are not allowed to marry.
Prabhupada: Marrying? They are marrying man to man, what to speak of marrying. Sodomy.
Jayatirtha: So that’s the alternative. Either they’re leaving or they’re marrying man to man.
Prabhupada: Homosex. They are supporting homosex. So degraded, and still they say, “What we have done?” They do not know what is degradation, and they are priest. They are teaching others. They do not know what is the meaning of degradation.
Svarupa Damodara: So if the leader is degraded, how can the followers…
Prabhupada: Similarly, scientists, they do not know what is imperfection, and they are scientists.
Devotee (2): The thing about the blind leading the blind.

Morning Walk, December 8, 1973, Los Angeles
Yasomatinandana: These Christians are very blasphemous.
Prajapati: Very blasphemous.
Prabhupada: Yes.
Karandhara: Party spirit.
Prabhupada: No no, what is their value? When they are sanctioning abortion, homosex, now they are finished. They have no value.
Karandhara: Well, most or a greater proportion of the traditional Christians condemn homosex and abortion. A good quantity of the traditional Christians, they condemn abortion and homosex.
Prabhupada: Yes, they are good, but mostly, as you were telling me that, that Pope is disgusted… Yes. Nobody cares for the Bible or the Pope. That is everywhere, not only Christian. Actually there is no religion at the present moment. All animals. We don’t blame only the Christians. The Hindus, Muslim, everyone. They have lost all religion.

Morning Walk, April 2, 1975, Mayapur
Prabhupada: These so-called Christians. They say that “We are very weak. We cannot restrain ourself from sinful activities, so we believe in Christ, and he has taken contract for suffering.” That’s all.
Trivikrama: “So let us go on sinning.”
Pancadravida: Kill him again.
Prabhupada: Yes. This is their philosophy. And as they pass laws in the Parliament, similarly, these churches approve: “Yes, homosex is all right.” Then it is all right. This cheating system is going on. Similar cheating system is the Hindus also. You’ll find in Calcutta, in College Street, so many butcher house. And they have kept one goddess Kali that “We are eating Mother Kali’s prasada.” That’s it. This is going on.

Morning Walk, May 9, 1975, Perth
Now they are indulging homosex, how they will become strong? And the students, they are discussing, that means they are having. The stamina is being lost. Now what they have created, it will be lost.

Morning Walk, May 11, 1975, Perth
So generally, people are suffering on account of association with tamo-guna and rajo-guna, whole material world, mostly tamo-guna and few of them in rajo-guna. The symptoms of rajo-guna and tamo-guna are lust and greediness. Just like yesterday you told me the students are talking about homosex. That means tamo-guna, that the education-students, they are discussing about homosex. That means tamo-guna, lusty desires, very prominent, and how to fulfill, by homosex or sex with woman. This is their subject matter, kama. So everyone in this material world infected with this tamo-guna, all lusty desires, in various ways, varieties. And some of them in rajo-guna politics and improvement of material condition.

Morning Walk, May 11, 1975, Perth
The dog and cat they are having sex on the open street, and now they are talking of homosex in the school, colleges for education. This is their position. They do not know even what is the standard of human civilization.

Morning Walk, May 13, 1975, Perth
Our difficulty: the so-called swamis, priests, popes, they are also in the pravrtti-marga. All these, priests, and they have illicit sex. Pravrtti-marga. So they are passing, “Yes, you can have homosex with man.” They are getting man-to-man marriage. You know? They are performing the marriage ceremony between man to man in the open church. What class of men they are? And they are priest. Just see. Such degraded persons, drinking… They have got hospital for curing their drinking disease. Five thousand patients in a hospital in America, all drunkards, and they are priest. Just see.

Morning Walk, May 13, 1975, Perth
Paramahamsa: They also have that “Thou shalt not commit adultery.”
Prabhupada: Yes. And they are very expert in doing that. That is advanced civilization. Now they are marrying man to man and accepting homosex, so what is the value now of this priestly class?

Morning Walk, May 14, 1975, Perth
Prabhupada: Fourth-class men.
Amogha: Yeah.
Prabhupada: They are discussing in the university homosex. They are advanced. Advancement of education. Just see. They are not even fourth-class men; they are animals, producing so many animals, that’s all, dogs and hogs. [break] …in the beginning samah. Samah, damah — first two business. Control the sense and keep the mind undisturbed. That is the beginning. Now they are so much sexually disturbed, they’re discussing about the profit of homosex. Where is first-class men?
Amogha: They say that homosex keeps the balance of things because…
Prabhupada: Yes, fourth-class man can say anything wrong, bad, but we are not going to hear of it. A fourth-class man’s philosophy, we will have to waste our time to hear them — that’s not good. They are not even fourth class; they are animal class. Fourth class has got some position, but they are naradhama, the lowest of the mankind. So what is their philosophy, and who is going to spoil his time to hear about their philosophy?

Morning Walk, May 21, 1975, Melbourne
That means they are gliding down towards hell, that’s all. Yositam sangi-sangam. Now they are coming to the platform of homosex. This is their advancement, spiritual advancement. Yositam sangi-sangam. This is Coca-cola, everywhere.

Room Conversation with Director of Research of the Dept. of Social Welfare, May 21, 1975, Melbourne
Prabhupada: No. There is no question of high percentage. I said that even a small percentage, there must be some ideal men. At least people will see that here is the ideal man. Just like we are having. Because they are chanting and dancing, many outsiders are coming and they are also learning, they are also offering obeisances. And gradually they are offering their service: “Please accept me.” The example is better than precept. If you have an ideal group of men, then people will automatically learn. That is wanted. But don’t mind, I don’t find any ideal group of men. Even in the priests they are going to hospital for their drinking habit. I saw in sometimes before in a hospital, five thousand patients, alcoholic patients, priest. Priest should be ideal character. And they are advocating homosex. So where is the ideal character men? If the priestly class they are going to hospital for drinking habit, and they are allowing man-to-man marriage and homosex, then where is ideal character?
Director: But homosexual is a sickness.
Devotee: He said it’s an illness.
Director: It’s an illness. It’s just like a person can’t see, you would punish him for not seeing. You can’t punish a person for being homosexual. That our society says.
Prabhupada: Well, anyway, the priestly class, sanctioning homosex.
Director: Pardon?
Prabhupada: Sanctioning. They are allowing homosex. And there was report that man and man was married by the priest. In New York there is a paper, Watchtower. That is a Christian paper. I have seen in that paper. They are condemning it, that priest is allowing man-to-man marriage. And they are passing resolution, homosex is passed, “All right.” And in Perth you said that the students are discussing about homosex, in favor of homosex. So where is the ideal character? If you want something tangible business, train some people to become ideal character. That is this Krishna consciousness movement.

Letter to: Lalitananda, Hawaii 26 May, 1975
I am very sorry that you have taken to homosex. It will not help you advance in your attempt for spiritual life. In fact, it will only hamper your advancement. I do not know why you have taken to such abominable activities. What can I say? Anyway, try to render whatever service you can to Krishna. Even though you are in a very degraded condition Krishna, being pleased with your service attitude, can pick you up from your fallen state. You should stop this homosex immediately. It is illicit sex, otherwise, your chances of advancing in spiritual life are nil. Show Krishna you are serious, if you are.

Morning Walk, May 28, 1975, Honolulu
Prabhupada: Yes. So what is the use of their church and preaching?
Devotee: Well, we want to tell the others so they can also be saved.
Prabhupada: No, the Christian churches, all the priests, they eat meat. They’re supporting everything, homosex, everything, man to man marriage.
Bali-mardana: Now they are making women the priests.
Prabhupada: Women priest. Women priest, there was none before?

Letter to: Jennifer Wayne Woodward, Honolulu 10 June, 1975
First of all, you decide whether you are female or male, then be one or the other. Then, you may enter our temple any time you like. But sometimes man and sometimes woman, that is not proper. Such awkward thing cannot be allowed. It will be disturbing to others. Anyway, continue to chant Hare Krishna as much as possible.

Arrival Speech, Chicago, July 3, 1975
Nitai: “Because the body is made of senses, which also require a certain amount of satisfaction, there are regulative directions for satisfaction of such senses, but the senses are not meant for unrestricted enjoyment. For example, marriage…”
Prabhupada: That is not enjoyment. Just like sex indulgence. If you indulge in more than necessary, then you will be impotent. Nature will stop. You know impotency? That will be there. Impotency. This homosex is also another sign of impotency. They do not feel sex impulse to woman. They feel sex impulse in man. That means he is impotent. It is impotency. So things are coming so rubbish now. This is the time for preaching our program, standard. Then?
Nitai: “For example, marriage, or the combination of a man with a woman, is necessary for progeny, but it is not meant for sense enjoyment.”
Prabhupada: Now this progeny is bother. It is sense enjoyment, homosex. Progeny, they don’t want. They’re not interested. Only sense gratification. This is another sign of impotency. When after enjoying so many women, they become impotent, then they artificially create another sex impulse in homosex. This is the psychology. So people are degraded so much.

Morning Walk, July 16, 1975, San Francisco
Bahulasva: In California they have passed a law that homosexuality is legal. So the psychologists say that they see the dogs and the hogs and monkeys having homosex relationships, so on that grounds, they say, it should be legal.
Prabhupada: They have got homosex? Dogs, hogs, I don’t think.
Bahulasva: Yeah, dogs, they say. We were preaching in this one convention that the dogs are also fighting. So therefore fighting and murder should be legal too because the dogs do that also.

Morning Walk, September 6, 1975, Vrindavana
Prabhupada: No. Para-daresu. Matravat para-daresu. That is the injunction of the sas… Other’s wife. Not that “Oh, my wife is also my mother.” Just see. This lunacy is going on, and this lunatic man is taken as incarnation of God. This is going on. This homosex propaganda is another side of impotency. So that is natural. If you enjoy too much, then you become impotent.
Brahmananda: They are trying to make that more and more accepted in America, homosex.
Prabhupada: Yes. The churches accept. It is already law.
Nitai: This women’s liberation movement, the leaders are also homosexual. They’re lesbians.
Prabhupada: (laughs) Just see. Hare Krishna. The whole world is on the verge of ruination. Kali-yuga.

Morning Walk, December 10, 1975, Vrindavana
Indian man: She was telling me when… She… I said that “Prabhupada sometimes says these things that we feel all ashamed, you know, because…”
Devotee (2): The medicine is not always palatable for these people.
Prabhupada: But in speaking spiritual understanding we cannot make any compromise. What to speak of in Mauritius, in Chicago I told. There was great agitation in papers.
Harikesa: In the TV, on television.
Indian man: Same thing?
Devotee (2): In France also.
Prabhupada: They were very upset. And when I was coming, I think, in Chicago, in the airplane, one of the host girl, she was seeing… (laughter) I asked her to supply one 7-up. And, “I have no key.” She was so angry. But all the captains and others, they gathered around me. (laughter)
Harikesa: I think that was the same stewardess who came in the back and asked us, “Why the Swamiji doesn’t like women?”
Prabhupada: No, no, I don’t say that I don’t like women, but I cannot say that equal rights. How can I say? First of all show that you equal rights — your husband becomes sometimes pregnant and then you become pregnant, alternately.
Aksayananda: That doesn’t mean you don’t like them.
Prabhupada: No, it is truth. I am speaking the truth, that “If you have equal right, then let your husband become pregnant. Make some arrangement.”
Harikesa: Visakha was preaching to her. She said that “Actually we are less intelligent.” (laughter) That started a big scandal…
Prabhupada: Yes. And that is Krishna consciousness. [break] They are in equal right, then… Nowadays, of course, they are thinking like that, that man should remain independent, and they’ll have homosex, and the woman also independent and they will make some… This is most immoral things.

Room Conversation, January 8, 1976, Nellore
Prabhupada: That they are doing. Still they are doing. Just like you said, some sprinkling water. They have no philosophy and they violate everything, what is stated there in Bible. Now you say that “Thou shall not kill;” they say, “Thou shall not murder.” They are molding. Now this homosex they are sanctioning, man-to-man marriage. They are sanctioning abortion.
Acyutananda: Yes. Two homosexuals were married by a priest.
Tamala Krishna: Now they have a church where the priests are homosexuals and the attending people are homosexual.
Prabhupada: Hm?
Tamala Krishna: Now they have churches for homosex. That means the priest is a homosexual, and the persons who come are homosexuals. A special church for homosexuals.
Prabhupada: Just see. Is that religion?

Morning Walk, April 8, 1976, Mayapur
It is not their fault. The Western civilization is like that. Now you have to make a thorough change. The persons from the ecclesiastical order, they are also so polluted, they are sanctioning homosex, abortion. What can be done for the common man?

Morning Walk, June 6, 1976, Los Angeles
Just see. Rascal priests also so sinful. Yes, they’re supporting homosex. So when the priests are sinful, the public is sinful, how the church will go on? Churches, they are expecting church must support abortion and child killing.

Morning Walk, June 17, 1976, Toronto
Jagadisa: I remember, Srila Prabhupada, when I was young I was brought up in the Catholic church, and I learned to fear God, and be afraid of God. But then as I went to high school, due to…
Prabhupada: …. association, everything is bad(?). So degraded condition, there is no good association. Therefore I say that we require a first-class man section. A first-class…. All third class, fourth class. Even the so-called priests, they are also fourth-class, fifth-class men. Indulging in homosex.

Room Conversation, June 18, 1976, Toronto
Prabhupada: No, no. He was made chief. Guru Maharaja did not make him chief. But after his passing away, some of our Godbrothers voted him chief.
Pusta Krishna: Am I mis…? You had told me once, I’m not certain. Maybe I made a mistake. You said that Vasudeva, it was known fact that he was homosex?
Pusta Krishna: Vasudeva.
Prabhupada: He was homosex and sex, everything.
Pusta Krishna: Here, Srila Prabhupada, in this city…. I haven’t been back in so many years to America. Things have become more degraded. I’m watching women and women walking arm around each other. And I asked, “What is this?” “Oh,” he says “they are lesbians.” Women together, girlfriends. They don’t mix with men.
Prabhupada: This is now very much prevalent in America.

Conversation on Train to Allahabad, January 11, 1977, India
Ramesvara: And I found an article in the Time magazine about another translator of Bhagavad-gita, Christopher Isherwood.
Prabhupada: He is rascal, another rascal.
Ramesvara: They have reported that he is a homosexual.
Prabhupada: Just see. Now, who cares for all these nonsense?
Ramesvara: In regards to brainwashing, they claim that our life-style tends to take the devotee and isolate him from the world.
Prabhupada: Yes. We hate to mix with you. No gentleman tries to mix with loafers. In England still, the rich quarter is different from the poor quarter. Is it not?

Room Conversation, February 16, 1977, Mayapura
Homosex, what is that religion? And they’re passing to homosex, religion. They’re getting married man to man. Most degraded.

Room Conversation, April 28, 1977, Bombay
Prabhupada: Because they have no valid philosophy. It is simply official. They have nothing, no knowledge, no nothing, simply that dress and cloth. That’s all.
Tamala Krishna: Just like the original… When Jesus was there and he had twelve disciples, they simply gave up everything and traveled with him and tried to preach. So they were renunciates, living simply whatever they could take, nothing more, and devoting their lives to God. But the followers later on, more and more they added the degree of sense gratification, till now you can’t see any renunciation at all within their order.
Prabhupada: No, they are drinking. They are having homosex. They are encouraging homosex, giving man-to-man marriage. You know that? This is going on. Doing everything nonsense.

Room Conversation, July 14, 1977, Vrindavana
Prabhupada: The hippies are nothing but a group of madmen, that’s all. A madman, they…, means publicly sex, that’s all. This Allen Ginsberg’s movement is that, homosex, public sex. Ginsberg was very proud that he had introduced homosex. He was telling me.
Tamala Krishna: He was telling you?
Prabhupada: When he first came to me he was very proud: “I have introduced homosex.” He thought very brilliant work it was.

Search form

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: January 02, 2019 05:46AM

Tulsi Gabbard wants to lead the country as the president of the USA.

[www.youtube.com]

Someone in the media as to do a deep investigation of the cult
SCIENCE OF IDENTITY ...and try to interview the leader of the cult.
and ask him questions like

Why have you preached so much against homosexuality all of your life ?

Why as your disciple Mike Gabbard(Krishna Katha ) been so anti-gay during his political career ...Was he just following your instructions?

We know that Tulsi was born and raised in the cult and brainwashed to obey and worship Chris Butler...we also know that her political career has been mostly financed by the cult members in her first term in Congress.

Why would a mostly Judeo Christian nation elect a Hindu to lead these United States of America ? Actually not really Hindu ...Its Hare Krishna subculture
as Chris Butler is a disciple of Swami Bhaktivedanta ...with all the beliefs of the PREVIOUS POST .

The press would surely investigate deeply her relationship with the cult .
How could a politician who has to worship and obey a GURU like Chris Butler
be given any position of importance in the US government.

This might be a money grabbing scheme of Chris Butler ...as there is now a multitude of Hindu millionaires in the USA and in India that would give millions of dollars to have a Hindu run for the president of the USA.

THE PRESS MUST INVESTIGATE WAY MORE DEEPLY THIS CULT AND TULSI GABBRD RELATIONSHIP WITH THE CULT ....SO WE DO NOT WAKE UP ONE DAY WITH A CULT LEADER CONTROLLING TULSI GABBARD LIKE A PUPPET ...AND CONTROLLING THE AFFAIRS OF THIS GREAT NATION

CHRIS BUTLER AS GIVEN HIMSELF THE TITLE "JAGAT GURU" or in other words
"The supreme leader " and now he is trying in his old age to make his dream come truth .......to become the secret controller of a "PRESIDENT OF THE USA "

"My Mother's Boyfriends Are Like The U.S. Presidents"...
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: January 02, 2019 05:57AM

In the early 1990s, C.D. Payne published a darkly funny comic novel entitled
Youth in Revolt.

The novel's protagonist, Nick Twisp, reflects,

"My mother's boyfriends are like the U.S. Presidents.

"You keep thinking they can't get any worse -- but they do."

RESEARCH CHRIS BUTLER, TULSI GABBARD'S FAMILY GURU!

Oh, and lest we forget - JUSTICE FOR SHRI SHIM!

Date: January 02, 2019 09:06AM

Every Christian that his thinking of voting for TULSI or MIKE Gabbard
should listen to the guru of that family(CHRIS BUTLER ) making FUN of the GOD of the Bible and Jesus the Christ ...
How can someone who worship such person as IGNORANT and OFFENSIVE as Chris Butler even think of running for the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.
Do not be fool by this megalomaniac who wants to take control of the PRESIDENCY.

[www.youtube.com]

Date: January 06, 2019 11:26AM

From time immemorial, one could never be any better than who one picked as a teacher/guide/master.

Just as the old adage states, "You are what you eat", so to you must remember
you are what your teacher makes of you.

Be very careful who you choose to follow.
Who you choose to listen to.
Who you choose to bow down and offer obeisances to.

Be very very observant who Tulsi Gabbard has chosen to follow, obey, commit life, body, mind and soul to.

You are what you eat, what you worship and who you surrender to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRIY4gRe5H4

Date: January 07, 2019 12:59AM

To echo what VoxVeritas has written, here is a remark from a lawyer who specializes in divorces.

He quoted a friend of his as saying, you are the average of the moral stature of the people you spend the most time with.

The guy said this as a lesson that when we select a partner we don't select just that person, we select that person's friends and relatives because they are who influences that person, shape his or her identity.

When a person is involved with a guru, one had better pay very close attention to that guru's actual history and actual teachings -- not just the PR version displayed to outsiders.

Date: January 07, 2019 03:33AM

TULSI GABBARD HAS TO OBEY HER GURU CHRIS BUTLER THE MAN SHE AS BEEN WORSHIPPING FROM BIRTH ..BUTLER DID ORGANISED AND FINANCE HER FIRST POLITICAL RUN FOR CONGRESS AND NOW MOST PROBABLY BUTLER HIS ORGANISING THAT ASSOCIATION WITH THE FAR RIGHT INDIAN PRIME MINISTER NARENDRA MODI. ITS A DELICATE DANCE TO GET AS MUCH MONEY AS POSSIBLE
FROM THOSE HINDUS WHO NOT ONLY HATE MUSLIMS ...BUT WHO HAVE ALSO KILLED THOUSANDS OF MUSLIMS. CHRIS BUTLER WANTS TO BE IN CONTROL OF THE WHOLE WORLD IF HE CAN AND TULSI GABBARD WILL BE HIS PUPPET TO GET AS MUCH POWER AS HE CAN GRAB.CHRIS BUTLER MEGALOMANIA REQUIRE MILLIONS AND MILLIONS OF DOLLARS ....AND HINDUS ALL OVER THE WORLD THAT HAVE NO IDEA THAT TULSI GABBARD WAS BORN AND RAISED IN THE SMALL CULT "SCIENCE OF IDENTITY " CONTROL BY CHRIS BUTLER WILL BE ASK TO GIVE MONEY ....THOSE HINDUS IN REALITY WILL NEVER BE TOLD THAT THIS MONEY IS TO SATISFY THE POWER GRABBING OF A MEGALOMANIAC MAN .THE EVIL GENIUS CHRIS BUTLER

TULSI GABBARD IS A RISING PROGRESSIVE STAR, DESPITE HER SUPPORT FOR HINDU NATIONALISTS
Soumya Shankar
January 5 2019,
LONG BEFORE THE Indian strongman Narendra Modi became prime minister of the world’s largest democracy, he was a prominent leader of the Hindu right. He rose as a public figure through the nationalist organization Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh, or RSS, whose ideology includes a desire to carve out a Hindu nation in which Muslims and Christians are considered second-class citizens. It was a well-known activist who once had links to the RSS who assassinated Mahatma Gandhi, accusing him of appeasing Muslims during the bloody partition of the Indian subcontinent.

That anti-Muslim sentiment has been a major driving force of Modi’s political career in the Bharatiya Janata Party, or BJP. In 2002, when Modi was chief minister of the state of Gujarat, he oversaw an outbreak of violence by Hindu nationalists against the minority Muslim population that resulted in the deaths of more than 1,000 people. Local and international fact-finding groups accused Modi of complicity in the killings, charging that he did not do enough to contain the violence. Indian courts eventually exonerated him for a lack of evidence, but his image was pilloried. The United Kingdom and some European countries refused to deal with him and in 2005, the United States barred him from entering the country.

Modi’s ascent has normalized nationalist rhetoric, the silencing of dissent, and violence against religious minorities in India — and it’s also had global implications. Elected prime minister in 2014, he was one of the first of a class of populist autocrats who’ve risen to power in recent years. That group includes Egypt’s Abdel Fattah al-Sisi, who was elected in the same month as Modi; Turkey’s Recep Tayyip Erdogan, who’s been in office for more than a decade but has been increasingly consolidating power; Rodrigo Duterte of the Philippines, whose war on drugs has killed thousands of people; Brazil’s Jair Bolsonaro, who was elected in October despite his pro-military dictatorship stance; and, of course, America’s Donald Trump.

In the United States, Modi’s reputation has been helped by a group of Hindu-American supporters with links to the RSS and other Hindu nationalist organizations, who’ve been working in tandem with a peculiar congressional ally: Rep. Tulsi Gabbard, D-Hawaii, the first Hindu in Congress.

Gabbard — a member of the House committees on Foreign Affairs and Armed Services, and co-chair of the India Caucus — is an oddity in American politics. Ever since her 2016 resignation from the Democratic National Committee to endorse Bernie Sanders for president, she has been a rising star in the progressive wing of the Democratic Party. Last year, she racked up endorsements from groups like Progressive Democrats of America and Our Revolution, and she sailed to re-election.

But she has also become a polarizing figure. Her progressive domestic politics are at odds with her support for authoritarians abroad, including Modi, Sisi, and Syria’s Bashar al-Assad. As right-wing nationalism rises across the globe, it is beginning to be recognized as an existential threat to a world order rooted in liberal democratic values, and Gabbard, an Iraq War veteran, is now being pushed to choose sides. (Gabbard did not respond to The Intercept’s multiple requests for comment.)

Gabbard was embraced early on by pro-Modi elements of the Hindu-American diaspora in the U.S., who have donated generously to her campaigns. But as she flirts with the idea of running for president, she has publicly cut ties with those fervent supporters on at least one occasion, while continuing to court them in private.

JAMMU, INDIA - JULY 4: (R- L) Prime Minister Narendra Modi with Railway Minister Sadananda Gawda and Minister of State Jitender Singh during the inauguration ceremony at Katra railway station on July 4, 2014 in Katra, about 45 kms from Jammu. Prime Minister Narendra Modi today flagged off Shri Shakti Express, the first train on Katra-Udhampur line from Katra railway station, facilitating pilgrims to visit Mata Vaishno Devi shrine. (Photo by Nitin Kanotra/Hindustan Times via Getty Images) Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi, Railway Minister Sadananda Gowda, and Minister of State Jitender Singh during the inauguration ceremony at Katra railway station on July 4, 2014 in Katra, India. Photo: Nitin Kanotra/Hindustan Times/Getty Images
IN JUNE 2014, after Modi won the election, nearly 700 of his supporters gathered at a Hindu temple in Atlanta to celebrate and plan their path forward. To mobilize their community, the speakers laid out a plan that included a call for donations to Gabbard’s re-election campaign. They described the Hawaii Democrat as an “American Hindu” who “has fought against the anti-Modi resolution introduced recently by some members” of Congress.

The event was organized by the Overseas Friends of the BJP, the American chapter of the Bharatiya Janata Party. Gabbard had landed on the group’s radar as one of America’s few pro-Modi lawmakers. In December 2013, she had voiced her opposition to House Resolution 417, which chided India to protect “the rights and freedoms of religions minorities” and referred to incidents of mass violence against minority Muslims that had taken place under Modi’s watch. Gabbard later told the press that “there was a lot of misinformation that surrounded the event in 2002.”

Also in 2014, Gabbard attended an OFBJP event, where Vijay Jolly, a senior politician of Modi’s government, was present. He took to the stage and told Gabbard that “with the support of … non-resident Indians … your victory later this year is a foregone conclusion.” She cruised to re-election.

Hindu-Americans have supported Gabbard since the start of her political career, and that support has increased substantially since Modi’s election, much of it coming from Hindu nationalists.

Dozens of Gabbard’s donors have either expressed strong sympathy with or have ties to the Sangh Parivar — a network of religious, political, paramilitary, and student groups that subscribe to the Hindu supremacist, exclusionary ideology known as Hindutva, according to an Intercept analysis of Gabbard’s financial disclosures from 2011 until October 2018. We cross-checked the names of Gabbard’s donors against open-source materials linked to Sangh organizations, such as event announcements and the groups’ websites.

According to our analysis, at least 105 current and former officers and members of U.S. Sangh affiliates, and their families, have donated hundreds of thousands of dollars to Gabbard’s campaigns since 2011. (Nearly one-third of Gabbard’s overall donations — $1.24 million — came from more than 800 individual donors with names, according to an expert consulted by The Intercept, that are of Hindu origin, many of whom made repeat donations. Of that amount, nearly $1.12 million was donated during the 2013-2014 election cycle and beyond, according to our analysis.) Gabbard’s ties to Hindu nationalists in the United States run so deep that the progressive newspaper Telegraph India in 2015 christened her the Sangh’s American mascot.

The Sangh’s U.S. affiliates are led by Hindu-American professionals and businesspeople from around the country. Historian Vijay Prashad refers to their collective movement as “Yankee Hindutva,” which he defines as a political ideology whose adherents are successful Hindu-Americans with nostalgia for India and a fantasy of a Hindu state. “This fantasy came at a time when the Hindu right rose in India, and it was this Hindu right that was able to capture the sentiments of this diasporic population,” Prashad told The Intercept.

ALLAHABAD, UTTAR PRADESH, INDIA - 2016/05/18: Indian Hindu-nationalist Vishwa and hindu Parishad activists tossed offerings into a sacred fire and recited hymns in Sanskrit to pray for Trump's victory. (Photo by Prabhat Kumar Verma/Pacific Press/LightRocket via Getty Images)
Hindu nationalist Vishva Hindu Parishad activists toss offerings into a fire and recite hymns in Sanskrit to pray for Donald Trump’s presidential victory in Uttar Pradesh, India. Phoro: Prabhat Kumar Verma/Pacific Press/LightRocket/Getty Images
Since 2013, Gabbard has attended conferences across the United States organized by Sangh affiliates, like the Vishwa Hindu Parishad of America, whose counterpart in India has been linked to advocating violence against Muslims in India and was classified last summer as a “militant religious organization” in the CIA World Factbook. (The BJP has hotly contested this classification.) The Sangh organizations in the U.S. reportedly provide social and financial support for their Indian counterparts. A 2014 study by the South Asia Citizens Web found that between 2001 and 2012, five Sangh-affiliated charitable groups allocated more than $55 million for program services, funds that are largely sent to Sangh groups in India.

Gabbard’s allies are committed to their efforts. “Why should the Hindus not have their own political organization [in the United States]? The Jews have it, the Muslims have it, the Christians have it too,” said Bharat Barai, a Chicago-based oncologist. In 2014, Barai organized a fundraiser for Gabbard, and he has donated almost $16,000 to her campaigns since 2013. He is known to have ties to the Indian prime minister, and just last year, Modi’s government awarded Barai the Pravasi Bharatiya Samman, the annual civil honor given to a nonresident Indian for meritorious achievement. In 2019, Gabbard is slated to attend the Pravasi Bharatiya Divas ceremony, at which the Indian government hands out this award, as a guest of honor.

Barai is on the advisory board of the VHPA, which on its website says that it is independent of the VHP and that its vision is to “build a dynamic Hindu society.” Asked about his association with the VHPA, given the VHP’s violence in India, Barai maintained that the groups are separate and that Sangh outfits in America are very careful in “trying to work within the bounds of law.”

Hindu-Americans, Barai believes, are finally making a name for themselves in U.S. politics.

“We have been enslaved for 800 years — first by the Islamic rulers, then by the British,” he said, referring to India’s history under Muslim kingdoms and British colonizers.

UNITED STATES - NOVEMBER 17: Rep. Tulsi Gabbard, D-Hawaii, attends a rally held by labor, environmental, and consumer groups in Upper Senate Park featuring an address by Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., to call for economic and social justice, November 17, 2016. (Photo By Tom Williams/CQ Roll Call) Rep. Tulsi Gabbard, D-Hawaii, attends a rally held by labor, environmental, and consumer groups in Washington, D.C., on Nov. 17, 2016. Photo: Tom Williams/CQ Roll Call/Getty Images
THE HINDU AMERICAN Foundation is a prominent, not-for-profit advocacy organization of Hindu-Americans with strong ties to Gabbard. In a 2014 Atlanta speech, Gabbard said she and her team are in touch with HAF on a weekly, if not daily, basis. HAF co-founder and former VHPA activist Mihir Meghani has donated $18,500 to Gabbard’s campaigns and has organized several fundraisers for her. Meghani, a California physician, did not respond to The Intercept’s request for comment. In the 2017-2018 election cycle, individual board members of HAF collectively donated $24,000 to Gabbard’s campaign, the news outlet Sludge reported.

In 2016, the HAF lobbied against the replacement of the word “Indian” with “South Asian” in middle-school history textbooks in California, arguing that the change was essentially an erasure of India itself. These efforts were protested by South Asian academics and activists belonging to India’s minority groups, who said that those on the side of the HAF sought to whitewash California’s history textbooks to present a nativist, blemish-free view of how the Hindu caste system was enforced in India. They also argued that the term “South Asia” correctly represents India’s collective history with countries like Pakistan and Bangladesh. A letter to the California State Board of Education about this issue, which garnered thousands of signatures, was spearheaded by the HAF and signed by more than 100 people who have the same names as donors to Gabbard.

Gabbard’s ties to VHPA members have seeped over from the professional to the personal. Rishi Bhutada, a former director of the Hindu Heritage Youth Camp and officer of the Hindu Students Council — both projects of the VHPA — was invited to Gabbard’s intimate Hawaii wedding. (Also present was prominent BJP strategist Ram Madhav, who delivered a gift from Modi.) Bhutada, who runs a business in Houston, has donated $15,200 to Gabbard’s campaigns. He did not respond to a request for comment on his donations to Gabbard.

Like Barai, Meghani, and Bhutada, most of Gabbard’s Sangh-affiliated donors are not from Hawaii. This is reflective of a broader trend in her donor base. Since the 2014 election cycle, California residents have given her campaign $725,520, Texans have contributed $215,060, and New Yorkers have donated $215,810. In the most recent cycle, Gabbard’s campaign received $692,198 — 80.2 percent of her total contributions — from individuals outside Hawaii. Out-of-state contributions are normal for politicians with national ambitions, but Gabbard’s political opponents frequently point to this as one of her weaknesses.

Shay Chan Hodges, Gabbard’s 2016 primary opponent, said that Gabbard skews the political dynamics of Hawaii by not paying attention to the small state. “I say, whatever she thinks about Syria or the Indian prime minister, how does that affect us?” Hodges said. “She’s our congresswoman. We have our own problems.”

AMID GROWING SCRUTINY of Gabbard’s sympathies for authoritarian world leaders, something that would be a huge liability in a potential presidential run, Gabbard has begun to distance herself from the Sangh affiliates — at least publicly.

In a November 2017 video message, Gabbard announced that she would be chairing the 2018 World Hindu Congress, a conference held once every four years organized by the VHPA and RSS that has drawn other Hindu groups, in addition to Hindu nationalists. She described the event as a “global platform where Hindus will be able to come together, share ideas and inspiration, as we seek ways to positively impact the communities around us and around the world.”

Five months later, she quietly withdrew from the event. But questions about Gabbard’s association with Hindu nationalists persisted, and on September 3 — four days before the event — her campaign released her April letter informing organizers that she would no longer be attending. She ascribed her decision to “ethical concerns and problems that surrounded my participating in any partisan Indian political event in America.” Her recusal marked a significant shift in her rhetoric, as she has attended and spoken at numerous events organized by affiliates of India’s political parties, like the OFBJP.

Join Our Newsletter
Original reporting. Fearless journalism. Delivered to you.
I’m in
Abhaya Asthana, the VHPA president to whom Gabbard’s letter was addressed, said his organization was not bothered by her withdrawal, even if she was “misinformed about who would be participating.”

Barai, for his part, initially described Gabbard’s recusal from the event as a “blunder.” “She will be re-elected in Hawaii, but if she wants to run for national office, she will need continued support from Indian-Americans,” he said prior to the midterm elections. Barai anticipated that many Hindu-Americans would be less inclined to donate to Gabbard moving forward. “It is not going to become zero,” he said. “But earlier, if people were giving $5,000, they will give $500, until she clarifies her position and apologizes.”

Displeasure with Gabbard’s recusal from the World Hindu Congress was widespread.

“Gabbard is playing to certain galleries hoping not to attract their ire and their wrath,” wrote Ramesh Rao, a professor of communication at Columbus State University, in a column for Swarajya, a pro-Hindu nationalist publication in India. “It is easy to distance herself from Hindus and Hindu organizations because she knows they are the easy-going, let’s forget the past, let’s join hands together kind of folks who will continue to send her money in support of her election campaigns, and write about her potential of becoming President of the United States. May be not.”

After her re-election, however, Barai had a change of heart and asked Gabbard for a meeting. On November 14, he met with her at her Capitol Hill office, along with Suhag Shukla, who is on the executive board of HAF. They spoke about the World Hindu Congress, ultimately reaching a “happy consensus to put that episode behind us,” said Barai, who chaired the WHC Finance Committee and raised $1.5 million for the conference. Within a couple weeks of that meeting, Barai said, Gabbard held a conference call with about 50 of her Hindu-American supporters, including Asthana, the VHPA president. They talked about her consideration of a presidential run.

Date: January 07, 2019 04:26AM

[www.youtube.com]

This video describes Tulsi Gabbard as being a politician from the FAR LEFT
when in reality Tulsi is aligned with the FAR RIGHT politicians of India .

Is it all about MONEY ...no matter if it is coming from the LEFT or the RIGHT?

Possibly it is also cheating all "HINDUS" to satisfy Chris Butler agenda.
GRABBING POWER NO MATTER IF IT IS FULL OF LIES AND DECEITS.
RIGHT AND LEFT.

Date: January 07, 2019 03:27PM

[www.hawaiifreepress.com]

Lots of pieces of information in this article

And notice the swimmer in the picture at the left of the boat
Sai Hansen and friend had all the ocean to boat around and they must speed
right by the beach where people are swimming ...

Sri Shim lost his life ...could that death be avoided if the driver had been more careful ???

Hindu Nationalists Pressuring Changes in US School Textbooks
Date: January 07, 2019 09:18PM

[forum.culteducation.com]

Caste violence continues in India. It is reported in the news.

But the Hindu Nationalists do not want your kids to know this. In America.

This is why we have to pay attention to Tulsi Gabbard and whom she associates with.

And SHAME on New Yorker Magazine for not examining any of this. The New Yorker does excellent political coverage in other areas.

Reuters

[www.google.com]

BBC

[www.google.com]

But if you, a Californian tax payer have a child in the public schools,
your child cannot learn about this from school textbooks.

Hindu nationalists have got what they wanted, via pressure groups that most
California parents are too tired and exhausted to even know about.

How many parents have the energy to review their children's school work
and tell them, 'Honey, the Indian history module in your lessons says nothing
about ongoing caste violence in India. Tonight, you and I are gonna read the news online. Here, let me show you how to work Google search terms."

"Next, you and I are going to read about something called Hindu Nationalism. They are in California and lobbied to keep genuine information about caste discrimination and violence out of your textbooks. Which I pay for because I pay taxes."

Now, how many California parents are going to have to time and stamina to do this?

The Hindu American Foundation, The Hindu Education Foundation, The Uberoi Foundation, Hindupedia

Take a look at this, Second District of Hawaii.

This is the kind of history Chris Butler, the Gabbard family guru learned from
his guru, Srila Prabhupada of the Hare Krishnas.

Tulsi Gabbard, your elected US Congresswoman has been making friendly with some emigre Hindu Nationalist groups in the USA -- the BJP Part.

Well, this crap is going on in California. Hindu Nationlists are reportedly lobbying to get some history textbooks re-written -- textbooks to be used
in tax funded public schools.

This Hindu Nationalist substitution of a political mythology for evidence based history is sneaking in under the guide of "multi culturalism"

Do you think the average exhausted parent is going to be aware that Hindunationalist fairy tales might be substituted for evidence based history
in their children's school books?

Most of us do not know enough about evidence based Indian history to recognize when the saffron nationalist wool is being pulled over our tired eyes.

Hello, tax payers!!!!.

Spicy Masala news for breakfast!

Right Wing Hindu nationalist groups are in the USA and are pushing for changes
get textbooks in California public schools

Here are new informative articles hot off the tawa -griddle.

Mythologizing History : How to spot a Hindu Ethnonationalist
November 14, 2017
By Maari Zwick Maitreyi, TwoCircles.net

[twocircles.net]

The Hindu American Foundation, The Hindu Education Foundation, The Uberoi Foundation, Hindupedia, and all the cohorts of the Diasporic Hindu Fundamentalist Complex are serving up the fascist propaganda of their grown-in-India ethnonationalist indoctrination. They are waging an ongoing battle in California aiming to embed these fabrications into school textbooks.

and

Mythology in History Books

In comparison to peer-reviewed research, false narrativizing is much easier in the textbook processes and especially so when the government is run by your fundamentalist machine and you can form whole governmental bodies to fund your propaganda. The same myths of the “Saraswati Civilization” are now the proud feature of textbooks in many states including Gujarat, Prime Minister Modi’s former stronghold state.

These revisionists projects are underway not only in India but are being simultaneously fought for in California where the California State Board of Education is finalizing new social science and history textbooks. In the past decade, there has been a strengthening of an American Hindu ethnoationalist diasporic base in California vis-a-vis the RSS and VHP. Organizations like the Hindu American Foundation are a direct offshoot of these organizations. They front fascist organizing with performances of pluralism, LGBTQ-friendliness and concern for Bangladeshi Hindus (while experiencing no concern for Muslims and Dalits being lynched and killed in India).

And this is what the HAF requesting the renaming of the Indus Valley Civilization and teaching children about “the Saraswati” River are about in California. A transnational fascist historical revisionism project. Unfortunately, the California Board of Education has given into the guise of multiculturalism to support the creation of alternative facts.

The Hindu Nationalists got much of what they wanted.

Controversial U.S. textbooks get nod
Varghese K. George WASHINGTON , NOVEMBER 10, 201

http://www.thehindu.com/news/international/controversial-us-textbooks-get-nod/article20109769.ece

HAF leaders said they were happy about the outcome. “Most of our demands have been met,” said Suhag A. Shukla, executive director, HAF. Samir Kalra, HAF’s Senior Director, said the organisation had worked with most publishers who incorporated suggestions made to them. “We wanted the drafts of Houghton Mifflin Harcourt to be rejected and it has been accepted,” he said.

Legal remedies

Thenmozhi Soundararajan, co-founder of South Asian Histories for All Coalition (SAHFA), and representing “caste-oppressed immigrant groups”, said the hearing on Thursday was a “systematic disenfranchisement” of Dalits. “They completely overwhelmed the process with numerical strength. We will seek legal remedies.”

She said the approved textbooks had “discriminatory content that rewrite South Asian history to be in line with Hindu nationalist fiction.”

“The approved textbooks erase the inherent, institutional and ongoing caste oppression of Dalits and religious minorities like Muslims, Buddhists, Christians and Sikhs. They also erase the historical and ongoing resistance to Brahmin Hindu violence by Dalits, Muslims, Sikhs, Buddhists and others.”

Adverse reflection

Asked to explain “adverse reflection upon Hinduism” — a complaint raised by the HAF — Ms. Shukla said: “Many of these adverse reflections are rooted in the images and captions selected for use by textbook publishers.” She said many of the drafts showed “subsequent Indic religions as an improvement upon or superior to Hinduism, and gloss over the dynamic relationships between the various Indic religions” and the HAF sought replacement of “stereotyped and exoticised images depicting Hinduism and India as poor, primitive, and dirty”.

The HAF argued that according to the the framework approved last year, “textbooks are required to explain the difference between varna and jati — varna being best understood as an individual’s personality type based on gunas or inherent qualities, and jati or class which is often based on occupation or guild”.

The SBE’s approvals and rejections are based on textbook drafts as they existed on September 28, when the Instructional Quality Commission considered them. Further representations made by groups and changes promised by publishers have not been incorporated. Ms. Shukla said the HAF hoped these changes would be incorporated as well.

Keywords

"Saraswati Civilization" replacing "Indus Valley Civilization"

"American Hindu ethnoationalist diaspora" (translation, Non Resident Indians and Indians who are US Citizens who are right wing are using multiculturalism to sneak religious political mythology into tax funded schools exactly the way right wingers are trying to shove out evidence based science by claiming science is just another belief system and should share equal time with Intelligent Design.

Products of scientific method and products of history derived from archeology and textual analysis are arrived at by an entirely different set of
rules than ideologies.

Practitioners of evidence based history change and at times discard earlier findings if new archaeological and textual evidence becomes available. Findings from --new catagories of evidence -- genetics, microbiology, chemistry, weather science and geology are also now incorporated into the practice of evidence based history.

Genuine historians and scientists publish conflicting findings and discuss them publicly. Those who disagree with scientists and historians are not threatened by mobs, their books are not destroyed or censored. Scientists and historians disagree but do not stir up goonda mobs.

Ideology driven politicians are the ones who drive genuine scientists and historian into exile.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.