Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Date: September 12, 2018 02:11AM

It looks like just the specific article is archived, but that is good too. 533 names of cult members

http://archive.is/6y6yI

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: kailuasleuth ()
Date: November 17, 2018 08:31AM

Would someone please get the message to Veracity to please check her private messages here. Thanks!

Posted by: GODHIMSELF ()
Date: November 21, 2018 11:19PM

THIS CULT WILL TRY TO SILENCE ANYONE
[www.meanwhileinhawaii.org]

Posted by: Jessie ()
Date: November 23, 2018 07:49AM

To rrmoderator: it appears that Kailuasleuth has created another account on this message board under the name GODHIMSELF (obviously in order to promote her blog meanwhileinhawaii.org).

Since the person who posted under two names in the past (RadhaGovindaDas and RadhaGovinda) was banned for doing that, Kailuasleuth/GODHIMSELF should also be banned out of fairness and consistency

Date: November 23, 2018 11:37AM

Dear Jessie:
But its true- this cult does attempt to silence anyone who dare oppose the great grand PrabuFRAUD.

In the meantime:

And to that I say-
Hey-Tulsi Gabbard- but its a-ok to be Butler’s biotch ??

*biotch -biotch
1. (noun) a woman of unsavory character traits pertaining to negative or even beligerant attitude (ie. a pain in the ass or a moody bitch)

Date: November 25, 2018 09:55PM

Is that what your devotional service to the "GURU OF THE UNIVERS "is all about now Jessie ? Speculating who is posting anything negative about the Science of Identity CULT and then sending the little soldiers of the "MASTER" to knock at their doors?

Date: November 27, 2018 07:34AM

Attn: rrmoderator: Based on the above post from GODHIMSELF, I apologize but it appears I was mistaken in thinking that kailuasleuth had created a new account to promote her blog. It now appears it was Vera City who created the new account to promote kailuasleuth's blog since he is the only one that uses the phrase "Guru of the Universe" on this message board and he created this account four days after kailuasleuth sent him a private message. It is ironic that Vera City would do this because it was his brother (RadhaGovindaDas) who got banned for this very same violation of the rules back in 2015. So again, out of fairness and consistency, Vera City and GODHIMSELF should be banned from this message board.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/27/2018 07:41AM by Jessie.

Date: November 27, 2018 07:52AM

Christine Gralow wrote

"First, Science of Identity disciples came to my home, apparently to try to intimidate me, after I asked questions at a Gabbard town hall in Waianae. That’s when I realized I was dealing with a group that operates a lot like Scientology."

Scientology will never stop to make problems for anyone that try to expose the lies and deceits of that cult .The Science of Identity who claim to have a "SAINT" of the highest order the "GURU OF THE UNIVERS " Mr Butler as their leader do the same exact shit as Scientology. The cult will try to silence anyone that might say the truth about PrabhuFRAUD and the political puppets of the cult.

Posted by: limoa ()
Date: November 27, 2018 09:26AM

It's the dishonest antics of posters like GODHIMSELF that are undermining the credibility of legitimate critics of Jagad Guru and Science of Identity. Our credibility of taken a big enough hit already due to many of you having blindly accepted Flash as our leader, only to learn that he was a convicted pedophile. The point is that if we're going to behave dishonestly, then no one is going to take our criticisms of Science of Identity of Jagad Guru seriously. If that doesn't concern GODHIMSELF, then maybe he's actually working for the cult.

Date: November 27, 2018 10:13AM

The reason I began visiting this message board is because I wanted to know the truth about Science of Identity and Jagad Guru. By nature, I'm a skeptic. I'm not going to blindly trust what Jagad Guru or his followers say, but I'm also not going to blindly accept what his critics say. My point is that if you want me or other visitors to this site including journalists to accept what's being said on this site as credible, then using underhanded tactics such as using multiple names to post will be counterproductive.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.