Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: January 18, 2018 02:22AM

Thanks, Vox, for posting the Alex Jones video. Alex Jones is, of course, a controversial character. I do not usually listen to him but I found this discourse on Tulsi to be quite accurate.

In the age of "fake news" one has to use a healthy dose of intuition to recognize what may be fake news and what may be true. I personally stay away from mainstream media and their constant divide-and-conquer tactics ... their "we-gotta-nuke-them-before-they-nuke-us" type of consciousness ... their brain-numbing incessant and repetitive advertising. I do get the feeling that Gabbards and Mr. Butler may lack the necessary intuition to find the truth...

I personally have more faith in alternative news sources such as Ben Fulford and Q-Anon. Fulford claims to have sources within the Pentagon known as the "White Hats" ...

Both Fulford and Q-Anon reckon that there was indeed an incoming missile heading towards Hawaii and that it was intercepted by the Alliance of Light Forces, who have very advanced technology. The submarine was reportedly destroyed. The plan of the "dark cabal" was to blame the attack on North Korea and hence start their much wanted World War 3. Understanding why this dark cabal wants to start a world war is beyond the scope of this forum, but I believe it goes well beyond the lust for money and power, and even beyond the depopulation agenda.

TUCO ASKS THE QUESTION: Is Tulsi Gabbard really concerned about the welfare of all humanity, or is she only interested in the money and power?

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: January 20, 2018 07:20AM

Thanks, G.
A timely question indeed:

“TUCO ASKS THE QUESTION: Is Tulsi Gabbard really concerned about the welfare of all humanity, or is she only interested in the money and power?

I sent the T.Gabbard article to another ex-er and I also asked them what they supposed Butler did when he got that txt?

This was their reply:

"You know the real scenario would have gone something like this-
Butler 8.07am (time of original text.) Butler does have a cell phone because he was seen pacing outside his home talking on the phone- this was when Flash had bombed the cult forum with intel on him-
Butler gets text- he calls his secretary to arrange to get Butler off the island now. Perhaps he has a bunker already on his property, and if he doesn't he will have one soon.
He's yelling "get Tulsi on the phone and get her to find out what the hell is going on". Which is the only real reason she was able to find out within 12 mins and become the hero of the day.
They then saw it as a massive publicity stunt to garner some much needed press coverage. Tulsi (note ear piece in her ear), goes onto ABC, Meet the Press, CNN and repeats whatever is being fed into her ear.
She is doing exactly with President Trump what she did with President Obama. Criticize him publicly, telling him what he should be doing- And on that note she is criticizing the USA as well.

The same arguments were spoken by Butler's father many years ago and Rick Reed parroted the same rhetoric when he went against Inouye.

Yes, move over Rodman, Tulsi Gabbard is coming to make peace with Kim Jong-un.

So hypocritical considering she follows orders from a Dictator in her own life.
We never saw her as an activist speaking out when the USA was overthrowing Sadam Hussein, or ousting Gadhafi- she was too busy chanting on her beads.”
End quote.

So, you now have an image of what a devotee of Butler’s will do in a crisis.
It begs the query, what will Tulsi do?
I think we all know the answer.

TUCO ASKS THE QUESTION: Is Tulsi Gabbard really concerned about the welfare of all humanity, or is she only interested in a specific person in humanity, the only person she answers to- Jagat guru Chris Butler.

Transcript for Hawaiian congresswoman calls false missile alarm 'an epic failure of leadership' ABC news:

That was the scene of panic in Hawaii yesterday after the state emergency system sent out this alert to mobile phones statewide. Ballistic missile threat inbound to Hawaii. Seek immediate shelter. This is not a drill. That was a false alarm. Someone pushed the the wrong button. There was no missile threat. It took a full 38 minutes for the state to issue a civil merge message retracting the alert.
Congresswoman Tulsi gabbard joins us. 38 minutes for the state to retract the false alarm. It only took you 12. You issued this tweet. "Hawaii, this is a false alarm. There is no incoming miss toll Hawaii. I have confirmed with officials. There is no incoming missile.”

How did you get the truth, walk us through what happened.
"You can only imagine the panic, the terror, the chaos and confusion that ensued when over a million people in Hawaii and many visitors visiting Hawaii got that alert on their cell phones. Now understanding as they literally just have minutes. Taking this threat seriously. They have minutes to say good-bye to their loved ones. To find their loved ones. To try to find some kind of shelter somewhere, which, there are no designated nuclear bomb snerlts Hawaii. I went through the same thing when I got that message on my phone. Wondering where my family is. What they were doing. I called Hawaii officials and state of defense and asked them what is going on here? I was told right away there is no incoming missile threat. Someone pushed the wrong button. It was an inadvertent mistake. Why did it take them so long to retract it? That's what we're trying to get to the bottom of. It is unacceptable. The fact that it took so long for them to put out that second message, to calm people. To allay their fears that this was a mistake. A false alarm, is something that has to be fixed, corrected with people held accountable."

Are you confident this won't happen again?

"We have to do everything we can to make sure it doesn't. There is so much at stake. I got messages from people all across Hawaii. Throughout the day yesterday. Just detailing what they went through. A father said his two children were in two different locations. He had to sit there and think, which of his children he was going choose to spend the last minutes of his life with. There were so many people who went through this stark reality that I hope the rest of the country, I hope people in Washington, leaders in Washington pay attention to that this threat of nuclear war, nuclear attack, is not a game. This is real. And this is what the people of Hawaii just went through yesterday morning.”

That leads to the question now of what should done about it. Do you believe that President Trump should be speaking directly to the leader of North Korea?

"Absolutely and immediately. This is something I have been calling for for a long time. I've been talking about the seriousness of this threat posed to the people of Hawaii and this country, coming from North Korea. The people of Hawaii are paying the price now for decades of failed leadership in this country of failure to directly negotiate. To prevent us from getting to this point where we're dealing with this threat today. Setting unreal itselfic preconditions. I have been calling for President Trump to sit across the table from Kim Jong-un without preconditions. Work out the differences. Figure out a way to build this pathway towards denuclearization. Because there is so much at stake. The people of Hawaii recognized this yesterday, experienced it personally. The leaders of this country need to experience that same visceral understanding of how lives are at stake. North Korea Kim Jong-un says he's not going to give up his nuclear arsenal. Perhaps they could lead to talks of a freeze.”

But given that, do we need to bolster the defenses of Hawaii?

“We absolutely need to bolster our ballistic missile defense system specifically for Hawaii and for this country. That's something on the Arms Services committee that I have been and continue to work on doing. It think it's important as how we talk about how important it is that Trump directly negotiates with North Korea. We've got to understand why Kim Jong-un is continually saying he's not going to give up his nuclear weapons. Our country's history of regime change wars has led countries like North Korea to develop and hold on to these nuclear weapons because they see it as the only deterant against regime change. And this is what it is important for President Trump to recognize it is critical we change our policies of regime change wars, to provide that credible guarantee that the United States is not going in to topple the north Korean regime so these conversations can begin towards denuclearization."

Just to be clear you are saying that Kim Jong-un's nuclear arsenal is our fault?

"What I'm saying is that Democrat and Republican administrations for decades, going back over 20 years, failed to recognize the seriousness of this threat, failed to remove it and we know that North Korea has these nuclear weapons because they see how the United States in Libya, for example, guaranteed Gadhafi, we're not going after you, you should get rid of your nuclear weapons. He did. Then we went and led an attack that toppled Gadhafi. Launching Libya into chaos that we still seen the results of today. North Korea sees what we did in Iraq with Saddam hussein with those false reports of weapons of mass destruction. And now seeing in Iran, how President Trump is decertifying a nuclear deal that prevented Iran from developing their nuclear weapons, threatening the agreement that was made. We have to understand that yes, North Korea is holding on to these nuclear weapons because they think it is their only protection from the United States coming in and doing to them what the United States has done to so many countries throughout history. Was it a mistake for the United States to take out Gadhafi and Hussein? It was. Absolutely.”

Congresswoman Gabbard, Thank you for your time this morning. “Thank you.”

abcnews.go.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/20/2018 07:23AM by VoxVeritasVita Das.

Date: January 20, 2018 07:30AM

My source also sent me a snippet of a FB conversation from one devotee to a few others regarding the HI missle txt.
Perfect example of a good dutiful little servant of Chris Butler:

Devaki Titcomb
January 14 at 2:35pm ·

"Waking up to this kind of screeching alarm will make anyone jump out of their beds and have their hearts start pounding and racing a mile a minute. But then again, this alarm did send out the BEST message of all. And that is to - SEEK IMMEDIATE SHELTER. When you have only 15 minutes to spare and not knowing where to go, what do you do and who do you turn to?
FORTUNATELY for me, I have a spiritual master that has guided me throughout my life. He has taught me to take shelter in the Supreme Lord, who is our real protector. We do this by chanting His Holy Names, which is non different from Him. This is our real protection from ANYTHING in this material world.
When I met up with my friends yesterday afternoon, we discussed the harrowing events of the morning. But one thing I was happy to hear was that we all did pretty much the same thing - we immediately got dressed and started taking shelter in the Supreme Lord Krishna. Some started chanting on their japa mala beads, while others cranked up the kirtan in their home. Of course we also searched for answers on the internet if this was really the real deal. But in the end, we knew there was nowhere else to go and nowhere else to turn to but in God’s Holy Names.
For this, I thank my spiritual master dearly for teaching me where to get real protection from. For the only immediate shelter we all have is in our Supreme Lord. Chant the Holy Names, Everyone. This is our real protection."

No words...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/20/2018 07:35AM by VoxVeritasVita Das.

Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: February 11, 2018 09:33PM

More well researched intel here on the missile incident in Hawaii ...

[www.youtube.com]

This does of course contradict the mainstream narrative of "somebody pressed the wrong button" ... For those of us who have not yet figured out that the mainstream narrative is fueled by a very dark agenda, listen carefully to this K2D4 Network well researched video. Mainstream narrative tends to lean towards "There are NO such things as conspiracies ... (Last conspiracy on planet Earth was when Julius Caesar was stabbed by his own senators over 2 thousand years ago kind of consciousness?)

Video contains an interesting clip of Senator Inouye from 1987 (an old enemy of Chris Butler?).

TUCO SAYS: Amurika Amurika the Land of the Free, where the Absolute Truth is broadcast on TV (NOT!!!!)

Serving the Pleasure of Whom?
Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: February 14, 2018 10:35PM

We can not allow our political leanings and confirmation biases to obscure the harmful history of Butler's cult opperations and undue influence on individual lives.

Bart Dame's thread was most interesting. He is political enough to fanticize that Tulsi might be independent of Butler when he likes her politics.

There are people in the alternative media (Libertarian, Neo right, or whatever alternative to the mainstream) who believe there is a shred of free humanity in Tulsi. (see recent video Dear Tulsi Gabbard, Re: The Gender Pay Gap (I am posting this video as an example of the alt right liking Tulsi. The content is irrelevant to my point).

Either way, everyone seems to find something to like in Tulsi from a right or left political lens. This is a problem that diverts us from Butler's alleged crimes (moral or legal), and the destructive influences on the lives of his followers.

Others think that Tulsi only serves the pleasure of her guru. Why is anyone surprised that they can not get straight answers from Tulsi?

Tulsi is a consumate politician who stradles the needs of both masters; the Democratic Party and her Gurudev. At least she gives lip service to both. Regarding Tulsi, the question is if she can serve two masters? Or is she surreptitiously serving only one master?

Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: February 16, 2018 12:27AM

just-googling ~ check your messages.

Western One Truth Operating System vs Hinduistic Two Truth OS
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: February 16, 2018 02:06AM

Veracity wrote:

"Regarding Tulsi, the question is if she can serve two masters? Or is she surreptitiously serving only one master?"

Here is where I see an important difference between Western culture and Hinduistic
belief systems.

This is much, much more than doctrine.

Your entire mindset, what I am calling "operating system" will, when it comes to
moral assumptions, be quite different depending on whether your OS is western cultural or Hinduistic.

In Western culture the assumption is there is one truth, all the time, all situations, all persons.

Recall the statement from the New Testament: "Let your yes be yes, let your no be no. Anything else is from the Evil One.

Oh yes, nearly forgot. There is a distinction between good and evil.

Batman vs The Joker. Black hats, white hats.

By contrast, in the Hinduistic belief system there there's the two truth doctrine.

There's relative truth, as perceived by our deluded senses, and there is absolute truth, as perceived by those who are Enlightened.

What those mired in relative truth (including the God of the Old Testament, the prophets and Jesus) would name as murder, deceit, bearing false witness, defrauding widows and orphans -- this may actually be holy behavior from the standpoint of one who is Enlightened.

Take a look at the the core document used by Tulsi's guru, Chris Butler -
the Bhagavad Gita.

In the BG, the warrior Arjuna does not want to kill his relatives. The god Krishna, in the BG teaches that only someone unenlightened only someone ignorant
of the true Reality sees this as death. We are not our bodies, says Krishna.

Is Tulsi operating from the normative Western one truth stance? Did Tulsi swear to uphold the laws and constitution of the United States of America with no
mental reservation?

Or does she live and think and swear oaths of office from the Hinduistic Butlerian two truths stance?

That it is OK to say one thing to deluded karmi constituents in the 2d District who voted for her, while
making long range plans as a Krishna devotee and hiding this from her
consitutuents because they are deluded and would not approve but, many rebirths later, when no longer deluded, these people will be enlightened and thank Tulsi
for having lied to them for their own good when campaigning for office.

All this is clumsy speculation on Corboy's part.

But this question has to be asked - and pondered.

Tulsi is not a private person.

She's an elected official, and most of the people who elected her operate
on the relative truth model --- the same level the Founders worked from
when creating the laws and Constitution of the United States of America.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/16/2018 02:09AM by corboy.

Date: February 17, 2018 09:15AM

EXTREMELY IMPORTANT POINT THAT CORBOY HAS MADE !!!

Quote:"Is Tulsi operating from the normative Western one truth stance? Did Tulsi swear to uphold the laws and constitution of the United States of America with no
mental reservation?

Or does she live and think and swear oaths of office from the Hinduistic Butlerian two truths stance?

That it is OK to say one thing to deluded karmi constituents in the 2d District who voted for her, while
making long range plans as a Krishna devotee and hiding this from her
consitutuents because they are deluded and would not approve but, many rebirths later, when no longer deluded, these people will be enlightened and thank Tulsi
for having lied to them for their own good when campaigning for office.

All this is clumsy speculation on Corboy's part.

But this question has to be asked - and pondered.

Tulsi is not a private person.

She's an elected official, and most of the people who elected her operate
on the relative truth model --- the same level the Founders worked from
when creating the laws and Constitution of the United States of America.
” End quote.

Tuco asks the question- Is it not clear whose side she is on?

[cerfi.files.wordpress.com]

[cerfi.wordpress.com]

Smells like a 'two-truths' rat to me.

Date: February 17, 2018 10:05AM

BTW-

This must have chapped ol’ Chris Butler’s hide:
The man he tried to blackmail and ruin in the 80’s, has had the honor
of having the International airport in Honolulu named after him.

Welcome to Daniel K. Inouye International Airport.

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: February 17, 2018 11:37PM

The Founders who wrote the Constitution of the United States of America
were, from standpoint of Chris Butler, karmis.

Repeat, from the standpoint of Chris Butler, from the standpoint of Chris Butler Krishna devotees, from the standpoint of Srila Prabupada and of his Krishna devotees, the Founders of the United States of America were karmis.

A karmi is someone who does not share the beliefs of Chris Butler, or of Chris Butler's guru, Srila Prabhupada.

The Founders of the United States of America were a motley crew of Unitarians, Quakers and several different Christian denominations.

They followed the Western one truth operating system.

They did not believe there is a relative truth known only to unenlightened 'karmis' and an Absolute Truth known to those Enlightened.

The Founder's benchmark was that of "the reasonable person" -- not the Enlightened Person.

In an American court, a jury reviews the evidence and arguments of both plaintiff and defendent using the standard of reasonable doubt.

Because in Anglo American Common Law the benchmark is *not* Absolute Truth, or Perfect Truth.

[www.google.com]

Anglo American common law is content to remain at the one truth deluded karmi level.

From the Chris Butler devotee standpoint, Anglo American common law was created and is revised by karmis!

Deluded people.

Here is how Chris Butler's guru, Srila Prabhupada regarded those who
did not believe in the Krishna doctrine.

Karmis.

[webcache.googleusercontent.com]

There was a big crowd of people waiting as we disembarked in Tokyo airport..... As we rode in a small car with Prabhupada through the congested city, Prabhupada asked me, "Is this your first time in Japan?" I replied, "Yes." I was grateful that he had asked. Although he had so many higher things to consider, he took time to make such an inquiry from an insignificant servant. From the car window we could see factory buildings on both sides and everywhere heavy traffic of small automobiles and pedestrians. The weather was cold?no more beaches and palm trees.

"These Japanese workers," Prabhupada said, "are all simply karmis involved in a fruitless pursuit."

What would Srila Prabhupada, Chris Butler's guru, have said of the Founders of the United States of America?

What would he have said about those who voted for Tulsi who are not
Krishna devotees?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.