Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Date: December 05, 2017 10:25AM

Amazing series of articles, written by different people regarding the relationship between Chris Butler aka “Kris Butler”, aka “Sai”, aka “SiddhaSwarup”, aka "Jagad Guru” and his very obedient servant and current political puppet of the year, Tulsi Gabbard.

1)
Bart Dame shared Kathryn Xian's post.
6 hrs

I recommend this article to every Hawaii resident, as well as to those outside Hawaii who are interested in understanding this exotic, intriguing politician, Tulsi Gabbard.
After reading Part I of this series, I was waiting for Part II to drop. I think this is VERY well-written, well-reasoned and well-documented. It is probably the best-written article I have read on Chris Butler and his decades-long involvement in electoral politics.
I grew up in Kailua and attended Kainalu Elementary School, right across the street from the Butler house. Willis Butler, Chris' father, was my family physician when I was a kid. During the late 60s, 70s and especially in the 80s, when we worked together in Latin America solidarity movement, Will was an "uncle" figure to me.
In 1970, Chris had an ashram on Kalaheo Ave in Kailua, kitty-corner to my girlfriend's house. We used to go over there, hangout talking with the members, sometimes with Chris, with Kathy Hoshijo, her husband, etc. I think Maile Griffin was assigned the job of trying to recruit my girlfriend, who, in retrospect, was exactly the sort of attractive, young, semi-hippie, longhaired local girl Chris loved to be surrounded by, adored by. At the time, Chris and his devotees were uncertain whether Chris, or "Sai" as he called himself might not be an avatar, an incarnation of Lord Krishna himself. I think he saw the young women as his version of the "Gopi Girls" who adored Lord Krishna, though I doubt Sai ever had sex with them the way Krishna did.
BTW, I have had almost no contact with the writer, Christine Gralow, as she was writing this. Yet we seem to interpret the events in a very similar way.

https://www.facebook.com/bart.dame.9?hc_ref=ARRu_UE8RrF5VSOd2aYyUzfi0kiIuVXnsuX9Plgrel8-EEECZip36EgtSAC4--6ttmI&fref=nf&pnref=story

This was followed by:
2)
Butler's Web, Part 2: Who is Gabbard's Guru?

12/3/2017
4 Comments
Featured Story, Part Two of a Three-part Series

by Christine Gralow

https://www.meanwhileinhawaii.org/home/butlers-web-part-2-who-is-gabbards-guru

And earlier Bart Dame had posted this:
3)https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1952994488049937&set=a.681146095234789.1073741826.100000182134434&type=3&theater

Which led us to this response under Bart Dame’s article:

4) Bart Dame has written an insightful FB post regarding Tulsi Gabbard and mentions her relationship to her guru Chris Butler, but you have to have lived under Butlers control, as his disciple, to really understand how that relationship works.

I struggle for the right words, of how to convey the magnitude of the absolute control, Butler demands of his disciples. Especially when you are a Hawaii congresswoman and you are the face one of his “pet” projects- Politics.

To Butler, being a politician is serving God. Butler believes religion should control our state, and that, “true leadership involves electing Godly leaders or at the very least government leaders who should take guidance from the various scriptures of the world and from spiritually advanced persons- people who have devoted their lives to working for God. In addition, the leaders must practice personal discipline such as prayer, austerity. Meditation etc.”

Quoted from Butler’s 1975 Independents for Godly Government press campaign.

Tulsi Gabbard, is that sub-ordinate person being groomed for political greatness and the advanced spiritual person giving her unmitigated guidance, is her one and only Guru, Chris Butler.

Butler the self-proclaimed “Jagad Guru,” spiritual leader of the world, confidant of the blue skinned God Krsna, demands total subservience from his disciples. A disciple’s obligation and duty is first to their Guru, with his role directing every aspect of your service to him. You may be the political face and spokesperson, but he is the supreme puppeteer directing your every move. Your next obligation is to your cult community which usually involves your family, and lastly to the constituents who elected you into office.

I remember how Butler all day long- would bark out orders and how we, his disciples would jump and obey without question.

Most of us enjoy the free will to decide and make our own decisions in our jobs and lives. It may be difficult to grasp, how one could allow one man to have so much control over your life- the intrinsic nature of a cult in the guise of religion that Butler now markets as Hinduism.

Unlike Butler who was raised by politically minded activist parents, I knew none of Butler’s disciples to have had any political upbringing. All of Butler’s politically active disciples, Independents for Godly Govt; Mike Gabbard; Wayne Nishiki; Rick Reed and now Tulsi Gabbard, were all placed in their roles by Butler himself. If the spiritual service Butler wants you to engage in happens to be politics, he alone is the person who directs the finances and slave manpower to make that happen.

Many of the political issues that Butler’s deceased father, Dr Willis Butler, fought for are akin to many bills Tulsi Gabbard aligns herself with today. Willis Butler was anti-Nixon and the Vietnam war; anti-Nuclear war; anti- America meddling in foreign political regime change, pro- environment and marijuana. Unlike his son the Guru, he was not religious.

Butler would lecture that a good Government without God, is impossible, and a society whose leaders are prone to intoxication, illicit sex, gambling, lying, cheating, etc cannot attain the grace of God. According to Butler, a balanced college education plays no role in real intelligence, which explains why much of Tulsi’s higher education is limited to her cult indoctrination in a rudimentary Philippine cult run boarding school that she like all the other cult children attended. Her college education she claims to have, I have heard is bogus.

An example of how Butler does more than “influence” his disciples, I refer to Bart’s mention of the Honolulu Advertiser/ Derek Ferrar’s article, “Rick Reed’s Inner Self,”- published April 12/1992. Rick Reed (aka Krsna das- he was one of the first disciples of Butler), was challenging Senator Dan Inouye for his senate seat.

Perhaps Bart could post the article, it is a good read. The article ends with the question, “The dominating nature of Butler’s role in his sect and the extraordinary hostile action Reed has toward anyone who calls him on his faith, suggest there is at least a possibility that a vote for Reed is in great part a vote for Jagat Guru Siddhaswarupananda. (aka Chris Butler). Reed may be “all man” but whose man, is he?

As a disciple of Butler, we were discouraged from reading newspapers and watching TV. We never really knew what was going on in the world, or our own country for that matter. Everything we heard and believed, came from Butler’s lips. We lived in his cult- bubble, a term referred to as “onsite” or where Butler resides. Nowadays that is Kailua, Hawaii where he dictates his reign over his followers, from his guarded, multiple, beachfront private estates.

At the time the article was published, Butler was living in Malibu, CA. I saw Reed at Butler’s residence often and witnessed conversations where Butler gave explicit instructions of how he was to run his campaign.

As in most closed cults, gossip is rampant within the flock. Word got back to us living in Butler’s midst, about how Butler had instructed his Hawaiian disciples, specifically those not involved in Rick Reeds campaign, to steal all those newspapers and destroy them.

Umeko Walker, a Butler follower was sent to Hawaii to work on Reed’s campaign. Her service was to lure Senator Inouye’s longtime hairdresser Lenore Kwok and secretly tape her into admitting how Inouye had sexually molested her years ago. Someone gave that intel to Butler! Only politicians he knew were Wayne Nishiki and Rick Reed.

It was Butler’s media machine, Arizona based Sunset Studio’s, where the damning audio tape was edited to create Rick Reed’s malicious Hairdresser/Inouye, expose TV spots. Within Reed’s campaign, another ex-disciple told me that he was the one who Butler had go to a remote city, far away from Malibu to circulate an anonymous letter to the local HI media. The letter Bart also refers to was sent to media outlets and other politicians accusing Honolulu Advertiser publisher Ed Cassidy of bazaar sexual encounters and of taking money from Dan Inouye and homosexuals to “smear” Rick Reed. Sunil Khemaney, (another committed Butler disciple and Tulsi Gabbard’s campaign spokesperson), who at the time was in charge of Butler’s finances for his non-profit Science of Identity Foundation reimbursed his trip expenses.

Reed the brainwashed servant of Butler denied ever having anything to do with it, as did Umeko Walker lie to the press and state she acted alone.

The psycho part, is his disciples, “in the know,” accepted the behavior of Butler as being status quo; nothing wrong with meddling, being devious in Politics and destroying innocent people’s lives.

And NO, the guru didn’t grow up and get kinder in his old age, he is just as evil today as he was then, maybe more so.

Butler, is sly and devious, and answers to no one. He operates his cult like a mafia don or drug lord- he compartmentalizes everyone, so no one person, knows his every move. He has perfected the art of manipulating yet staying invisible, while his minions carry out his directives. The obligations of a disciple to protect their guru at all costs, keep his incriminating behavior safe. A fear of one’s own spiritual suicide, restrains his disciples, from speaking out anything against Butler.

These days, the cult attacks center around internet manipulation, bolstering pro-Tulsi propaganda, scrubbing the internet of any anti-cult dialogue or editorials. Ex-disciples have their Facebook account are routinely hacked into, so Butler can find out just who is disseminating cult secrets, or attacks on word press websites that speak the truths of his cult history.

A handful of brave individuals currently face defamation lawsuits with demands of money and retraction of any of their negative comments, videos, statements placed on the internet. The cult cries religious vilification, whenever they are challenged with the truth.

So, whose pawn, really is Tulsi Gabbard? When her allegiance is challenged, who will she protect, her guru or her constituents. My money is on the guru but better still they cannot respond unless they are a friend so Bart gets to control the conversation.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: kailuasleuth ()
Date: December 21, 2017 11:54AM

I apprectiate you sharing the comment in #4 above, Vox. I had not seen it. I would like to continue to encourage former Butler disciples to get in touch with me. Mahalo.

Date: December 29, 2017 08:45AM

*appreciate

Date: December 31, 2017 07:01AM

Veracity, I would like to be in touch. Your box here is full. Thanks.

Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: January 01, 2018 11:23PM

K-sleuth - messages cleared.

Butler's Web Part Three- Grooming the Second Generation
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: January 03, 2018 10:18AM

Butler's Web Part Three- Grooming the Second Generation

[www.meanwhileinhawaii.org]

-- Earlier articles ----

Butler's Web: Krishna, Politics, and QNET's International Pyramid Scheme

Part One in a three part series

Who is Gabbard's Guru?

Part Two in a three part series

Date: January 14, 2018 02:06PM

Look what Butler got on his cell phone this morning.

[www.nytimes.com]

Ohh, the irony of it all.
The UBER Germophobe of all time.

He would have gone to Krishnaloka.......or not!

***Not trying to make light of the situation, but I must add my apologies to all the innocent people in HI that would not have deserved this, had it been true.That
being said, Karma really is a b_ _ _ h.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/14/2018 02:16PM by VoxVeritasVita Das.

Date: January 16, 2018 11:01AM

A strange picture is emerging.

Perhaps Tulsi's “programming" is failing?

There was the infamous Syria trip; are we now going to see a future North Korea trip as well, a la Dennis Rodman?

[www.youtube.com]

Run Tulsi “HAL” Gabbard run, or you’ll miss your flight to Pyongyang!

Yes, Chris “Mr. Langley” Butler taught Tulsi a song too

[www.youtube.com]

The Missles are Coming! Tulsi Saves the Day! [sarcasm]
Date: January 16, 2018 05:27PM

No, Tulsi has not broken from Butler.
It is very simple to explain. The Dems are poising her to run against Trump in 2020.

It's all about who can win and they are trotting out all posibilities. Tulsi is just one. By any means necessary. Notice how Tulsi has been changing her tune and that suspicious "OOPS! INCOMING MISSLE!" with "servant/leader" Tulsi blaming Trump. Don't be fooled.

Regardless of how you feel about politics in the those United States of America, the dream has always been to get a Butler disciple in the Oval Office.

The Dems stole the election from Bernie. No one knows this more than Tulsi. Because of her non-disavowel of Butler and her clear involvement with the cult, she is in a precarious position. Think about it. No, really think about how Butler can be used to get Tulsi to do anything. On the other hand, as TAQIYA is a thing, you can imagine another scenario.

Beyond that, my concern is all this political sh*t will distract attention away from other victims of Butler's cult and only focus on his benefactors like Tulsi. People don't get it. If Butler says, "gays are Nokay" one day and then "okay to say today" another, they all follow.

It's not about religion at all. It's not about Hinduism or yoga lifestyle. It's about one freaky, scrawny, balding, aging man with delusions of g0dhood and his ever vigilant winged monkey army. Don't forget that. The danger is that when he says, "jump" they don't even ask, "How high?"... they just jump. Yep, the meme "servant/leader" takes on a whole new meaning.

On the other hand, what a fun show it would be to see Tulsi run against Trump. What kill-shot nickname would he come up with for her? ~ Z

[Tuco says, "Hey Blondie! Got your spurs on!? Got a nickname for Tulsi?"]

It's All Politics, All Hypcricy, All the Time
Date: January 16, 2018 08:30PM

"The true hypocrite is the one who ceases to perceive his deception, the one who lies with sincerity." ~ Andre Gide

Sorry, but I could not resist commenting on this interview: Tulsi Gabbard Speaks with CNN's Wolf Blitzer.

This video goes beyond the pale in hypocrisy. Tulsi is condemning Trump for the disrespectful way he talks to people when her beloved gurudev is known for the horrific and demeaning way he speaks to his disciples, including her father!

Trump, no matter how much we may hate him, does not claim to be infallible. Butler does.

Vox recently re-published some alleged Butler quotes. Here is an edited list. There are many more reported by exers on this forum. Every single exer that I have interviewed has felt the lash of Butler's disrespectful and demeaning remarks... beyond street brawl New Yorker repartee. It is highly unlikely that Tulsi has not heard similar things! Butler went further than Trump ever will by condemning people to total spiritual anihilation if their "sevice" does not please him.

Tulsi's righteous indignation and hypocrisy is nauseating.

A Few Quotes by Butler
"You are all demons, you are just like f###king ISKCON, You’re all
condemned!!!"

"My Godbrothers in Iskcon are clumps of dog stool."

"Tell that a-hole the only way he can come to a gathering is if he pays 100
dollars each time."

"It is your fault, the guru is faultless."

"My disciples make me sick."

"WTF is a##hole doing here, tell him to get the f##k out of here."
"Tell J--- I don’t want to see his face, but because I have to talk to him
and deal with him, he can wear a bag over his head, then I don’t have to
see his face."

"Tell Wayne and Krishna das [Tulsi's Dad], WTF, I let them get into politics and now they act just like politicians!!!! They became politicians those buttheads!!"

"I let my disciples dress like karmis and materialist and now they act like
karmis and materialists, a-holes."

"Call the head of personal service, everyone fast for 6 months, the milk in
the refregerator is out of date. Call a meeting world wide. Tell the head
of personal service to get her ass here right now!!

"You spend a fuggen 100,000 dollars on this air machine and I still have to
use an oxygen bottle, can’t you guys do anything right??"
"What you expect me to breathe, common air?? A-holes!!"

"I am more humble than anyone, even my own guru."

Also, Tulsi condemns Trumps immigration reforms because Butler himself allegedly benefits from the slave labor...I mean "service" of illegal immigrants!

Tulsi's past policies have been strikingly close to Trumps, but she can not keep her seat in Hawaii unless she runs as a Dem. So she talks out of both sides of her mouth. Even in this interview she gets stumped, but Slick-50's her way through (because Wolf has a crush on her).

Tulsi has shifted profoundly since she was WITH--> HIM.

I thought Kamala Harris overtook Tulsi's bid for President when "little sacred plant" went off script. It sure looks like the Dems have shaken Tulsi back into the party that cheated Bernie. Wow. What it must be like to be owned . . . your . . . whole . . . life . . .

[For Z's eyes only: Here's a thought. Ever wonder if Willis Butler worked for the C.I.A.?]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.