Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Date: February 11, 2017 06:49AM

I'd like to vouch for KailuaSlueth, they are legit. I have been in contact with them, it's not a cult member! I guarantee it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: kailuasleuth ()
Date: February 11, 2017 01:45PM

Thanks Rama.

Date: February 12, 2017 11:27AM

I should clarify that I'm interested in speaking with current Science of Identity members, ex-members, and relatives or close friends of members who would like the public to know what the group is all about.

Sources I am already working with can confirm that I am easy to work with and just after the truth. I'm not here to promote myself. I'm also not into rants or unsolicited advice from people who have not been directly affected by Science of Identity.

If you have inside knowledge that you believe the public should hear, please do contact me.

Mahalo.

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: February 15, 2017 03:57AM

One man's thoughts while watching the Hare Krishnas.

[hardcorezen.info]

What was more interesting to me than the lectures was watching the people watching their guru. There was that expression again, like a pack of chihuahuas wagging their tails trying to please their master. Obedience. Submission.

But I get it. Life is hard. The world is confusing. It’s all a big mess and then you die. People lie. Friends flake out. Nothing makes any sense.

You find ways to cope. You drown your sorrows in booze or smoke them away in a sinsemilla haze. Or you try to fuck your way to happiness. Or buy enough stuff to keep the gnawing fear of disease and death at bay for a little while. Or you try to numb yourself with meditation.

Because maybe there’s no fucking point anyway. Maybe even if you found The Answer, you wouldn’t like it because it wouldn’t comfort you. Maybe lies are better. Just live in a bleary fog of cheery falsehoods till you croak. At least you’ll be happier than the people who face the truth and find out it all sucks.

I really do have total sympathy for anyone who chooses that route. I’m not being sarcastic at all.

Recently a friend of mine asked me, “What’s so great about the truth?” It’s a damned good question. It stopped me in my tracks. I mean, what is so great about the truth? Does it even matter? I’m still gonna die even if I know what’s real. Why not at least be happy for the short time I’m here by believing in some comforting untruth? As the Rutles said, “Did you ever get the feeling that the truth is less revealing than a downright lie?”

But hiding your head in the sand has bigger consequences. Maybe not so much for the individual, but for the collective.

For example, I have a friend from high school who finds tremendous comfort in the belief that Jesus loves us all. Which is fine. Except his faith in Christ also leads him to believe that Global Warming is a hoax. His great grandchildren will suffer terribly for the lies that comforted him. But he’ll be gone by then, so that’s their problem.

To paraphrase Philip K. Dick, the truth is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn’t go away. We owe it to our friends and our descendants not to comfort ourselves with jolly fabrications.

Or, as a consequence of your beliefs, you listen to your guru and send
your children to a boarding school far from home and
do not give them age appropriate medical care.

Or become a burden to tax paying Americans because your guru is tax exempt
and we support him indirectly.

Date: March 02, 2017 04:20AM

Tulsi Gabbard's "town hall" on Saturday was heavy with Butler followers attempting to tightly control the event. I was able to confirm many in the crowd. Can anyone help with identifying some?

[www.kitv.com]

[www.hawaiinewsnow.com]

Date: March 05, 2017 03:08PM

“Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Date: March 01, 2017 11:20PM

Tulsi Gabbard's "town hall" on Saturday was heavy with Butler followers attempting to tightly control the event. I was able to confirm many in the crowd. Can anyone help with identifying some?"

Really? You were able to confirm many in the crowd?
Interesting.
Please let us know who you saw.

More importantly why didn’t anyone ask about the Sri Shim case?
Why has nothing been done about this?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/05/2017 03:15PM by VoxVeritasVita Das.

Posted by: IanKoviak ()
Date: March 17, 2017 07:05AM

Butler and all others are complete disposable trash. Anyone who feels they are remotely qualified to sit on a high chair and receive worship on behalf of eternal cosmic principles is a fool worthy of a garbage heap.

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: August 29, 2017 02:42AM

A new sect on the block. Krishna West.

If anyone here has direct experience in KW, here's where you
can contribute.

[forum.culteducation.com]

Posted by: The Falconer ()
Date: August 31, 2017 12:44AM

corboy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> A new sect on the block. Krishna West.
>
> If anyone here has direct experience in KW, here's
> where you
> can contribute.
>
> [forum.culteducation.com]
> ,137138#msg-137138

KW is not a "new sect." That is simply not accurate. KW is an ISKCON project that is officially approved of by the GBC.

[www.hdgoswami.com]

Posted by: The Falconer ()
Date: August 31, 2017 01:40AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.