Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Date: January 15, 2017 04:28AM

Hello friends! Thanks AC4711 and Vera, great analysis Vera! Love you guys!

And Googs, that's a fricken classic! Holy Hell! Ha ha love it!

Options: ReplyQuote
The DEFINITIVE Tulsi Gaboard EXPOSÉ!
Date: January 15, 2017 04:30AM

Alright everyone, hold on to your seats...

WHO IS TULSI GABBARD?

This guy wrote a book's worth of info on every aspect of Tulsi Gabbard and her ties to Chris Butler, Lavendra Modi, cultist AC Bhaktivedanta Swami, Bernie Sanders, the DNC and now Donald J Trump. This is scathing on every level. A book sized article and two 60 minute radio shows dedicated to exposing her for who she truly is, unbelievable!

Both links contain the book sized article.

Part 1: [spitfirelist.com]

Part 2: [spitfirelist.com]

Date: January 15, 2017 07:58AM

I had some funny comments on my recent "Conversations With My Brainwashed Brother" article.

I am guessing it is a Butler cult member posing as a classic ISKCON style Hare Krishna attempting to debate me on Gaudiya Vaishnavaism and defend A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami's pro rape teachings.

You can see them on that article or go to this post on my Facebook I copied them to there and corrected a few typos. It is fairly vulgar so I won't print it here, but dig in, it's good fun.

https://www.facebook.com/33rama/posts/10212282505405995

Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: January 22, 2017 02:40AM

[www.youtube.com]

"FAITH AND FEAR"

I am not sure if this documentary has been posted on this forum before. This is a very good documentary that outlines the abuse that many children underwent at the so-called gurukula schools in the USA and in India.

The first part of the film documents the arrival of A.C. Bhaktivedanta to the United States and how he gained many followers. This report is unbiased and does not in any way criticize their religious beliefs, in my opinion.

The problem was that many followers became so fanatical about their religious beliefs that they neglected the needs of their children. The biggest mistake that the "Prabhupad" made, in my opinion, was his order that children be taken away from their parents at the age of 5 years old. HUGE MISTAKE.

Although this documentary is about the ISKCON organization, the exact same mindset is also manifested in the SoI cult members. Although the stories of abuse from Butler's Philippine school may be less horrendous than what the ISKCON kids underwent, the same ridiculous indoctrination is still there.

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: January 22, 2017 07:34AM

The biggest mistake that the "Prabhupad" made, in my opinion, was his order that children be taken away from their parents at the age of 5 years old. HUGE MISTAKE.

Old man Prab was arrogant. HE was never taken away from his own parents; he got to live at home with his parents.

One of his early disciples wrote a cookbook entitled Lord Krisna's Cuisine; it is full of stories told by Prabhupada. He appears to have had a pampered childhood.

Here are some quotations from those stories.

[forum.culteducation.com]

This creature was not robbed of his own childhood; but he felt entitled to rob legions of children of their childhoods.

Ditto for Rajneesh/Osho.

Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: January 28, 2017 12:51AM

Good point, Corboy ... and Chris Butler also had a pampered childhood as well. Brought up on the sparsely populated island of Molokai, with zero tourists to litter the beach, young Chris had the whole beach to himself ... catch a wave and you're sitting on top of the world kind of consciousness ....

I wonder if this childhood program is still running in his brain, and he has a difficult time tolerating all those other humans on HIS beach? And hence the military-grade speed-boat to scare them off?

Tulsi Gabbard visits Syria - Stars and Strips News
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: January 28, 2017 03:55AM

This just in.

Tulsi Gabbard's secret trip to Syria, eh?

She grew up in sect that is all about secrets -- including how she was
selected and groomed for office.

Rep. Gabbard’s trip to Syria attracts criticism, puzzlement

[www.stripes.com]

PHILADELPHIA — Hawaii Democratic Rep. Tulsi Gabbard’s secret trip to Syria this month continues to attract criticism from fellow members of Congress, as well as a washing of the hands from her own caucus leader.

Illinois GOP Rep. Adam Kinzinger, who, like Gabbard, is a veteran of the Iraq War, slammed his Hawaii colleague for meeting with President Bashar Assad and called on House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi and Speaker Paul D. Ryan to condemn the trip.

“In no way should any member of Congress, in no way should any government official ever travel to meet with a guy who has killed 500,000 people and 50,000 children,” Kinzinger said in Philadelphia at the GOP issues retreat. “It is sad and a shame and a disgrace.”

Kinzinger said Gabbard may have violated some rule but he didn’t know much about it. “I’m interested to see where the money came from for the trip,” he added.

Links to other news sources here:

[www.google.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/28/2017 03:58AM by corboy.

Date: February 03, 2017 03:23PM

Yes, Corboy, SuperDevbot Tulsi dasi does it again.
AND
she states that no taxpayers funds were used.

Begs the question then, who paid for this?
According to this article, the "affiliates" who accompanied her in her
delegation did not either.

[www.thedailybeast.com]

Money money- who gave Tulsi the money???

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/03/2017 03:28PM by VoxVeritasVita Das.

Date: February 07, 2017 10:47AM

Hey Vera, check your PM, thanks!

Hello everyone!

Posted by: kailuasleuth ()
Date: February 08, 2017 09:07AM

Aloha. Freelance journalist here writing a story on Science of Identity. If you are willing to communicate on the record, please private message me. You can choose not to have your identity revealed in my article if you fear retaliation or being cut off from family. If that is the case, I will protect your identity.

I have an editor at a national U.S. news media company interested in publishing the story. I've been researching this for over a month now (and yes, I've been lurking here).

I am interested in hearing from people with direct experience. Facts only, please, no speculation. Thank you!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.