Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Date: August 27, 2016 04:09AM

Corboy you had me laughing the guru who plays with his balls ha ha

LostSoul 108 please pay attention to IanKoviak, his wisdom on Hinduism and Vaishanvaism is extremely valuable.

Click on his name and bring up all his posts, he has left invaluable writing on those subjects within these pages.

Thanks for the props Googs, the voicemail is the work of one of my friends and he sure nailed some key aspects of Chris Butler's character that he may not have known about "we use tin foil to block out cold wars, ICBM's, UFO's, gerbils and bodaggits"

I thought the Cold War line was classic, reminds me of my childhood and the cult's 80's propaganda artwork with gas masks and mushroom clouds.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: LostSoul108 ()
Date: August 28, 2016 10:37PM

Too tired of reading all of lengthy posts and threads, I know it's all thruth but too much negativity everywhere.

Now I wanna know after all this is done? After your so-called success in exposing these "cults" what's in it for you? What have you proven to your own lives that makes you so confident and feeling highly intellectual?
Have you yourself have achieved all the necessities in life and that you are all so perfect?
If not, then you're just simply a thug smashing keyboard posting on forums and blogs exposing cults and that's what you do all day in front of your computer but have never done anything tk help one self alleviating his/her own life.

Don't get me wrong, I am not defending anyone or any group. I am totally off the hook many years ago. I am living a happy and contented life now.

Now, it makes me question if any of you have started any thread on this forum and has been brave enough to expose what's behind the practices with the most secretive masonic illuminati group?( If there is,Lead me to that thread if you will, ) I'd be more interested to know their secrets of their rituals, practices (Why so secretive in the first place?)
I know most members are from prominent individuals, businessmen, politicians etc.,

Posted by: IanKoviak ()
Date: August 29, 2016 03:14AM

I think spreading information about a destructive cult and speaking of your person realizations and experiences concerning such organizations and personalities is a service to those who wish to be freed from such things. As far as what's in it for us, it's a voice—a place to have stated something that we value and feel is important and firmly attest to the things we believe are true and false.

I'm not sure about what you mean by "perfect" LostSoul108. This is some sort of hodge lodge idealism that cults leave us with: The illusion that we are meant to strive for some sort of perfection. Everyone values different things in life. Some people need spirituality and gods to get them through things in life. Man has been doing this for thousands of years.

Exposing a creepy cult guru like butler and wailana is not a practice in intellectualism and ego boosting. Far from it, many of us are putting ourselves out there in speaking out and shedding light. We are subjecting ourselves to family ties being cut off, friendships ending and dramatic shifts in our emotional and psychological states that we struggle with daily as a result of being raised or having joined this and other cults/groups.

As far as masonic temples and such—this is not a place for discussing that, but I'm sure one of the forums exposes and covers masonic traditions and their abuses should there be any.

Negativity is part of the process of purging. Anger and frustration is a natural reaction to figuring out you've been duped.

Safe travels and I'm glad you have found contentment and happiness. We hope that some things we have shed light on on this forum will allow others to find the same, should they find that they feel they are done pretending.

Date: August 31, 2016 05:00AM

What we attempt to do here on this thread, is to remove the mask on the
secretive and destructive Butler cult.
SOI is nothing more than guru worship.
His latest experiment in societal control and domination is the slave/devbot
known as Tulsi Gabbard.

There are actually 2 insane cults in Kailua/Lanakai...one has a choice.

Slave to a Lunatic or Slave to a Deviant

Looks like the movie on the Speedo cult is out- stay tuned for the movie about Butler and Tulsi- coming soon to a theatre (or White House) near you. Its up to you.

REVIEW: FORMER CULT MEMBER RECALLS LIFE AS A BRAINWASHED ‘DISCIPLE’ IN “HOLY HELL”
MORGAN ROJASMAY 26, 2016

DOCUMENTARY / REVIEW

Movies about cults and the mysteries behind religious organizations usually always make for a fascinating watch. Take Alex Gibney’s Emmy-Winning documentary “Going Clear: Scientology and the Prison of Belief,” which provided an in-depth look at the infamous Tom Cruise-beloved organization. A handful of films currently streaming on demand also shed light on various cults, including the L.A.-bred “The Source Family,” the evangelical “Jesus Camp” and “Kidnapped for Christ.” With a plethora of this type of films already available for viewing, what makes director Will Allen’s documentary “Holy Hell” unique is that for 22 years, he was a member of the Buddhafield Cult, the same cult he is now exposing.
Executive produced by Jared Leto, “Holy Hell” shows how one man’s search for the truth unexpectedly lead him down a dark path of brainwashing, sexual abuse, and all around mental torture. Allen, who also narrates the film, explains his how he was introduced to “The Buddhafield” by his sister Amy in the mid-eighties. He recalls meeting The Teacher, a flamboyant man named Michel, who was the leader of the organization. Taking a liking to Allen quickly, Michel designates him as the group’s filmmaker. That footage is what makes up most of this documentary, and it is as chilling and the process as stereotypical as one might expect.
The first act of the film shows beautiful hippie types, barely dressed and frolicking through the forest, hallucinating on happiness. However, the red flags surrounding The Teacher becomes more the forefront of the film as we discover that this organization, which sets out to achieve growth and “The Knowing” (the ability to meet God), is really evolving into mental manipulation to feed Michel’s narcissistic, maniacal ego.

Holy Hell

“Holy Hell” takes twists and turns that are hard to digest, and this is only further supported by the endless amount of archival footage from Allen’s camera. At times, it is heartbreaking; forced abortions, severing ties with loved ones, and the rampant occurrence of sexual abuse continues to evoke an emotional response from those who recount those experiences. One male member, in particular, describes being sexually abused by Michel every Monday for five years. It takes around two decades, but eventually enough of the pieces fall into place allowing some members to see the Buddhafield for what it truly is: a cult. It took Will Allen 22 years to figure this out before he finally left the group in 2007.
“Holy Hell,” which premiered at this year’s Sundance Film Festival, is a creepy but fascinating watch and a good addition to the ever-growing genre of “religious cult” films. The film so accurately portrays Allen’s memory of the Buddhafield because he was literally the one shooting the footage during those years.The film captures Allen’s 180-degree shift in attitude from finding the truth to exposing a monster, condensing 22 years into a 100-minute runtime. While the ending of the film seems a bit silly– “Snow Patrol” by Chasing Cars plays to a music video of “disciples” aka group members in white shirts and pants dancing in a meadow– the parting words are enough to make us do a double take: “You’ve got a cult in your town, [editor's note: there are TWO (2) cults in Kailua] I almost guarantee it.” Consider us warned.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7n12uCbogM]You Tube[/url]

“Holy Hell” is not rated. Opens in theaters on Friday, 5/27.
[cinemacy.com]

HOLY HELL
Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: September 01, 2016 12:34AM

Thanks Vox for bringing attention to the documentary Holy Hell.

Here is an interesting interview with the film maker. There are more film clips from the movie and the interviewer brings up many important points well relatable to Butler's group.

This cult is very different from Butler's, but there are many similarites.
I think current members will not be able to generalize, but exers will easily recognize Butler in this swimsuit guru. Pay particular attention to how food is prepared and served, (among other things). Would love to hear if this film triggers any exer memories and experiences.

Date: September 06, 2016 10:28AM

You are most welcome, Vera!

A former Cult Forum member, now retired, has informed me that the movie/documentary
"Holy Hell” can now be seen on the following venues:
Amazon
Amazon Prime
Netflix
I-Tunes

I was also informed that this movie was shown in Honolulu and that
there was police presence. Also, since this film has now been released in his hometown, the Speedo Guru has gone into hiding. This was reported by CNN today.

An excerrpt from an interview with Will Allen, regardign "Holy Hell":
“ Q: At Sundance, was The Teacher (Speedo Guru) sending spies to see the movie?
A:Yeah, apparently he had the movie in his hands the second day.

Q: Someone recorded it from the theater?
A: The first rumor I heard was that he saw the movie. The second rumor I heard was, “He’s heard the movie,” so maybe someone recorded the audio to see what was said, so he could know how to dispute it, how to spin it. I don’t know. I wasn’t in his turf to know what he was privy to.

Q: Is it going to be shown in Hawaii, where he’s still in hiding?
A: We just got back from Hawaii, and it was shown there at the Honolulu Film Festival. It sold out the first night. We’re glad, it brought the police out that are looking for him now.

Q: The police are looking for him?
A:Yeah, the police are looking for him for questioning. And the outside community there is very, very supportive. They want to know what’s going on.”

http://www.vulture.com/2016/09/holy-hell-director-will-allen-cult-escape-story.html

I think its time we notified Mr. Will Allen. I do believe "Holy Hell Part Deux" is in order.
Make the Butler movie and watch the cops go after Butler! What do you say, folks?

Mr Allen, there is another cult 3 blocks away from “Speedo”; its only fair to give equal screen time, n’cest pas?

Who let the dogs out?
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: September 06, 2016 09:08PM

And, what is the status of Shri Shim's case?

Show up with garlands and incense at the District Attorney's Office?

Who Let the Dogs Out -- Woof, woof, Woof?

Dig the lyrics of the original song here:

[www.google.com]

I think its time we notified Mr. Will Allen. I do believe "Holy Hell Part Deux" is in order.
Make the Butler movie and watch the cops go after Butler! What do you say, folks?

Mr Allen, there is another cult 3 blocks away from “Speedo”; its only fair to give equal screen time, n’cest pas?

Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: September 09, 2016 12:17AM

Thanks for this information, Vox. There are certainly quite a few similarities between the so-called swim-suit cult and the Butler cult ...

* Both cult leaders are charismatic males who bring people together for frenzied dancing and singing

* Both cult leaders live like millionaires, being served on hand-and-foot by doting followers

* Both cult leaders live in Kailua homes which are legally owned by cult members

* One cult leader is blatantly homosexual - the other cult leader is blatantly anti homosexual (although some have postulated that the latter may be latently homosexual)

Corboy asks a relevant question; Any news on the Sri Shim case?

Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: September 12, 2016 08:08AM

Finally got to see the whole movie *Holy Hell* ...

Holy Shit! The similarity to the Butler group is uncanny ... apart from the sodomizing of course. Seems like one cult leader was obsessed with homosexuality in the flesh ... the other obsessed with homosexuality in his mind?

The common denominator of course is a group whose focus initially was on enlightenment but gradually changed over to worship of the guru.

Both cult leaders with strange and bizarre powers of mind control?

Both cult leaders using the Bhagavad-Gita as a source of information?

Both cult leaders obsessed with bodily comforts?

Both cult leaders paranoid of the outside world?

And the list goes on....

As an interesting side note... While the so-called Krishna groups preach about service to Krishna or God, there are currently some so-called *new-age* groups who are teaching about two kinds of people on Earth -

1) Service to SELF ... and

2) Service to OTHERS.

It seems quite obvious that these two cult leaders can be classed in the first category (SERVICE TO SELF)?

There are even some factions of new-age researchers who claim that there will be a division of these two groups... that the former group will remain in 3rd dimension type reality, whereas the latter group will be eligible to advance to some sort of 5th dimensional reality. Some are even advocating that this *event* is coming soon!

Date: September 12, 2016 09:20AM

Googling-
Did you catch the foot worship scene?
There was a portrait of the Speedo Guru’s feet,
and it was placed on a mantle/alter and there were flowers
around it.
Do you think they eat Speedo’s toenails as well?

And the part about the “Knowing” which translates to --only special people can connect with gOd, and in Butler’s case, only special people can talk to Krishna.

Isnt it interesting that the only 2 people who can actually DO this, is Speedo Guru and Insane Butler Guru?

And as you watch this film and close your eyes, why, it SOUNDS like Butler talking with the sing-song pidgeon English.

Amazing- these 2 must have been cloned...ahh but which aberration from Hades came first?

Ohh and this old chestnut--“Only thru ME will YOU be able to do this as well".

Keep sucking on that Kool Aid, Kult Kids- you will LOVE the Hell you are all creating.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.