Re: CANADA GIRL INTERVIEW
Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: May 12, 2016 12:37AM

I listened to the Canada Girl interview, but maybe I did not listen attentively enough, because I do not recall any blasphemous statements that were spoken by Canada Girl. Somebody please correct me if I am mistaken?

Canada Girl simply recounted her perceived experiences of being a laundry servant/slave for the guru in question, namely Chris Butler.

Why does Chris Butler want to keep this information so secret? Is it because it sounds totally absurd and insane to have a whole house and several servants/slaves dedicated full-time to his abnormally enormous amount of laundry?

The absurd and insane protocol for avoiding the spread of germs?

Does the interview reveal that this man is obviously suffering from some insane germophobic mental disease?

And I am wondering what happens when this absurd and insane protocol is not followed? What happens to the bewildered laundry slave or cook who gets within 30 feet of a germ-laden materialistic karmi?

Seeing as how Chris Butler had an infatuation with baseball in the past, and seeing as how he now seems to have an infatuation with gangsterism (the "Ninja Gang"?), I am wondering if there is some similarity of mentality between Chris Butler and Al Capone as depicted in this horrendous clip from the movie:

[www.youtube.com]

Can the Canada Girl be sued by slimeball lawyers for simply recounting her perceived experiences within this cult? I don't think so.

Bravo to Rama for keeping this revealing interview online for public viewing.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Date: May 12, 2016 02:29AM

Dharma- you are so right about this:
"I hope her story leads to more victims speaking up. I feel, like Canada Girl, these brainwashed followers are held hostaged by circumstances, by design is to keep followers ignorant, in dire and intimidated of the ruling class so servitude is sustained.

My heartfelt concern for Canada Girl and her five children. My feeling is that they’ve nowhere to go but to stay in the cult and that spirals into an endless, vicious cycle. I hope somebody from Hawaii inform social services for help. If it is adults in religion they are normally reluctant to help, but with children, they are more helpful.

It’s 2016 and religious bullying still works. Sad!

There’s an explosion of thinking out there and children in the cult are still boxed in the old myth mindset, clinging to an ancient knowledge for their existence, that at best is bronze age technology and culture. For that alone, it’s society’s moral obligation to help free these innocent minds from the elite few that uses religion to subjugate their subjects like slaves, brainwashed to stay ignorant and intolerant to not question. That is cruel and should be unacceptable in any free and open society.

Society needs more scientists, more technicians, more psychologists, writers, artists, etc., that can only come from a mind that is free. It’s an exciting time, arguably the best time ever in the history of mankind. These children should be in school. This age is especially for them and the cult children are missing the boat. They are fed lies day in, day out, like there is a powerful being out there that controls everything and interferes in our earthly affairs, and worse, to access that being is through a mere mortal that not only shit the same shit we do, but their shit is purifying as claimed.”
End quote.

To that end, there needs to be a Hindu Cult Recovery House--- BIG TIME!
Help the kids regain their critical thinking skills. Help the parents regain their sovereignty! And that house/building/village can truly claim to be a Not for Profit organization, eligible for government grants, unlike the Science of Idiocy Foundation.

Just Googling- Excellent observation. Al Capone, indeed..... its worth a look to go see what happened to Al Capone.

Al Capone
Al Capone
Al Capone...

Corboy- GodA and GodK -- very very good point.
Its a free for all- any Guru can claim ANYTHING and the devbots must obey.

No, it is highly unlikely Canada Girl can be sued for speaking out about HER experiences- HER truth!
So keep that in mind. The truth is written here, its all here, over 600 pages and counting.

[youtu.be]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/12/2016 02:46AM by VoxVeritasVita Das.

G.K. Chesterton's advice - good for voters as well as landlords
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: May 12, 2016 11:02PM

British author G.K. Chesterton wrote this advice. Corboy suggests that it is not only useful when considering rental applications, but whom to vote for.

But there are some people, nevertheless–and I am one of them–who think that the most practical and important thing about a man is still his view of the universe.

We think that for a landlady considering a lodger, it is important to know his income, but still more important to know his philosophy.

We think that for a general about to fight an enemy, it is important to know the enemy’s numbers, but still more important to know the enemy’s philosophy.

We think the question is not whether the theory of the cosmos affects matters, but whether, in the long run, anything else affects them.

If we are aware of what has been learned about child development and consider that one life is all we can be sure of, humane care for babies and children and support for their parents becomes a priority.

If we regard a child as bearing the fruit of karma from previous lifetimes, a suffering child gets what is coming from misdeeds in previous lifetimes - why weep over what is merely metaphysical law?

A tormented teenager who is unable to make sense of mainstream American society after years spent in Chris Butler's world? That teenager has been exposed to
the Godhead. His or her misery has a magnificent outcome in a future lifetime. Only an utter fool would be outraged at this.

If we believe that one life is all we can be sure of, then it becomes important
that justice be done and reparations be made as soon as possible.

If we are dealing with someone who believes that death is an illusion, that we are pitiful fools to believe otherwise, and that it is OK to lie to us because later, when we convert to Krishna and discover death is an illusion and we will be soo soo grateful for this truth bearing lie -- we need to know whether we **are** dealing with such a person.

Do we want to vote for a person who wants our votes but regards us as fools?

A person who makes the right noises if a tragedy hits the Second District but who, inside remains serene because death is mere illusion and all who were drowned or maimed had it coming to them because they accumulated bad karma in previous lifetimes?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/12/2016 11:13PM by corboy.

CANADA GIRL and the Cult Non Disclosure Agreements
Date: May 14, 2016 04:32AM

Bodhayan Swami is not part of ISKCON, but a part of Gopinath Math, based in India.

I think the connection between Chris Butler and Bodhayan is the WVA, "World Vaishnava Association", an organization struggling to be seen as legitimate, but an "authentic" Krishna guru like Bodhayan capitulating to a corrupt piece of shit like Chris Butler is going to tarnish that organization.

Googs said "What would Butler want to hide on that interview?"

A couple choice nuggets were how Chris Butler went out on his boat and got sunburned, then tried to tell everyone it was their fault.
I pointed out that this boat is the same boat that killed Sri Shim, and it is for the exclusive use of Chris Butler and high ranking cult members.

Another terrific point was Canada Girl confirming the consumption of Chris Butler's disgusting Maha Toenails.

It's not a rumor, it's the sad reality of how low the Chris Butler worshipping cult of morons has sunk.

Chris Butler definitely didn't want Canada Girl to finish her story, though.

Canada Girl was shipped in from Canada without a work visa and made to sign non disclosure agreements for each function she performed.

She signed one to be on Chris Butler's laundry team, she signed one to work beyond full time for zero pay at Wai Lana Yoga, she signed one when she worked on Chris Butler's internet team, which was under Ninjai, they would moderate every comment on the Ninjai message boards and delete anything that was critical of the cult.

She said she got in trouble once for letting a comment through not because she missed it, but because she was so compartmentalized that the info went over her head.

Canada Girl was so compartmentalized that she had no clue that Wai Lana was Chris Butler's wife until she figured it out living in Kailua as a cult slave, many years after joining the group.

Canada Girl talked about Gulab Dasi, a small little woman on her laundry team, but Gulab was the only one allowed into Chris Butler's premises to clean during the day.

This girl was tiny and Chris Butler ordered her to flip his king size mattress every single day, on her own.

This tiny little woman was far too small to do this feat on her own, but struggled through it and constantly injured her back. Chris Butler knew she was throwing her back out doing this, but insisted she continue every day.

He would offer no sympathy and berate her, according to Canada Girl.

Back to Canada Girl and her NDA's:
She was pressured to sign these non disclosure agreements by a cult member impatiently standing over her waiting for her to sign it on the spot without allowing her time to fully read these insane Chris Butler cult non disclosure agreements, and obviously not allowing her the option to decline signing a scary cult contract drawn up by the creepiest cult lawyers in existence... Chris Butler's cult lawyers.

Every one of these non disclosure agreements forbids the cult members discussing with other cult members the various projects they were working on.

Canada Girl said they worked at Wai Lana Yoga for NO PAY AT ALL, that she was expected to use her own savings to buy computer equipment to work on, and that she would work crazy hours, like well beyond full time, often working 14 hours a day.

The slave like labor was considered to be the highest spiritual service you could do, that it was directly the most pleasing action you could undertake in Krishna's eyes.

Total brainwashing, every cult slave they shipped in was happy to sign NDA's, receive no pay, work psychotic hours and love it.

All to fatten the pockets of Chris Butler, the corrupt abusive sociopathic cult leader fraud.

All glories to Bodhayan Swami, another mind controlling authoritarian cult leader who endorses and condones absolutely everything he attempted to silence.

Another Hare Krishna scumbag guru, I have yet to be impressed by a single one.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/14/2016 04:35AM by Rama Das (slave name).

Re: CANADA GIRL and the Cult Non Disclosure Agreements
Date: May 14, 2016 05:59AM

Everything I wrote above is part of the Canadian girl ex Chris Butler cult member's story.

I stopped the recording to ask her if she wanted to talk about the NDA's next, but she only had a half hour to spare and we had already taken longer so we just said we would continue the story in our next conversation.

She spoke to me on the phone for over an hour telling me everything I outlined above. This was a month or two before beginning to record her story in this interview:

https://soundcloud.com/chrisbutlercult/ex-chris-butler-cult-member-speaks-out-part-1

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/14/2016 06:00AM by Rama Das (slave name).

Posted by: IanKoviak ()
Date: May 14, 2016 10:29AM

They don't call him jagad guru for nuthin! All da gurus bow to dis one!

The WVA got their hands full with dis one.

Tin foil and be happy!

Gods gotta hire some better representatives or start Representing himself like the olden days! Maybe a donkey incarnation this time? You know, represent the Democratic Party. Oh snap! He's already done it! We got a cult donkey on the way to the White House!

Hee haw!!!

Posted by: dharmabum ()
Date: May 14, 2016 11:15AM

To Canada Girl:
My heart goes to you and your children. Please go to your consulate and report what has happened. Canada is very protective of their citizens, especially children.

A true guru is a guru for truth first. If your present guru, dickhead Bodhayan Swami is suppressing truth, he's not the person to seek shelter under, period. That NDA is a red flag, possibly criminal. The consulate is there for the protection of its citizenry; personnel will advise you. Please do that for your children's sake.

Gurus are notorious weasels. If you give them an inch, they will take a mile. The Krishna ideology leaves so wide a wiggle room for gurus and elite members to exploit members and public. As you know His Assholiness A.C. Bhaktivedanta had said and written controversial edicts arcane to disciples under the cover of simplistic, seemingly moralistic and palatable philosophies for public consumption. What you see is not what's underneath. What makes you think Bodhayan Swami and Jagad Screwball are any different? The whole movement has been exposed many decades ago. To propagate Krishna consciousness can be summed up in one sentence: "the end justifies the means".

Please stop being a victim. That said, with your experience, like us, ex-members, you have something invaluable to give to society. You have something big to live for aside from your children. Live purposefully.

Posted by: IanKoviak ()
Date: May 15, 2016 03:52AM

gurus and disciples should have some type of prenuptial agreement before they get initiated.
No 1 in the list:

1. You will allow me to report abuses and warn others of potential abuses by you or other gurus I have known.

Can you imagine getting married and your partner forbids you to report that your ex abused you? Or that you should not warn other friends about a crazy ex?

But obviously this won't happen as the guru disciple relationship is based on total surrender. Without it you are denied the prize if prema.

Humility is a great quality but honestly you can read some stories in the Vedas that portray gods and safes loosing thier cool over minor indiscretions or things that should be handled in a more godlike fashion. Somehow gods have no issue bending the laws of physics which affects a lot of people's free will, but yet, solving an argument or duspute is usually done with blunt force.

Anyway. Silly even talking about this stuff. It's a joke of epic proportions.

Date: May 18, 2016 03:56AM

This is a find from an awesome Bernie Sanders supporter from the northwest who heard about Tulsi Gabbard the Chris Butler worshipping cult member and researched so deeply that they can pick out John Bishop "Jnana Das" the Kailua Cult Groupie in the background of a video from Tulsi Gabbard's wedding. look at 1:26.

They motivated researcher digs deep and comes up with this gem...

1996 Mike Gabbard's homophobic and cryptic cult speech at a republican "Protect Marriage" event. Mike Gabbard is credited as the founder of Chris Butler's homophobic brain child "Stop Promoting Homosexuality America".

Mike Gabbard takes the stage with a cringeworthy routine about Aloha, forcing the stunned right wingers to reply "Aloha" in unison before hitting them over the head with cryptic cult Hindu philosophy as he poses as a Catholic. What a mess.

Go to 16:00 in the video for Mike "playa hater" Gabbard.

http://www.c-span.org/video/?69857-1/campaign-protect-marriage-rally

This is the homophobic world Tulsi Gabbard was bred in, and is still sympathetic to, despite her superficial lip service finally endorsing gay marriage.

You can bet your bottom dollar Tulsi Gabbard would never knowingly employ a homosexual or LGBT person, or even a non Chris Butler cult member, for that matter.

Date: May 18, 2016 03:58AM

Mike Gabbard telling a room full of republicans that "this age is known as the age of Chaos and Confusion (the Hindu age of Kali-Yuga)" is hilarious, the right wing "Catholic" can't help slipping in some cryptic cult references.

And that is the epitome of the reason Butler sends his guys into politics, just so they can make cryptic references and policy choices no one else understands, thinking they are slinging the ultimate truth.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.