Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: April 30, 2016 11:33AM

exposes you to punitive damages to punish such misconduct by making an example of you to deter such future misconduct by you and others. Conspiracy, collusion, ot combination to commit tortious conduct constitutes an additional basis for liability against each of you and would be an aggravating factor in a legal action against you.

Correlatively and in the alternative, you are liable to Mr. Bellord for invasion of his privacy by placing him before the public in a false light. To wit, your statements implicating Mr. Bellord in the killing of Mr. Shim falsely porlray Mr. Bellord as an irresponsible driver of a boat that killed Mr. Shim due to speeding in an area frequented by swimmers. Such allegations are highly offensive to a reasonable person and you had knowledge or acted either intentionally or in reckless disregard as to the falsity of the published matter and the false light in which it would place Mr. Bellord.

On behalf of Mr. Bellord, demand is hereby made upon you to immediately retract and correct any and all defamatory statements made by you accusing Mr. Bellord of being involved in the killing of Mr. Shim. You must publish a statement expressly withdrawing and expunging your defamatory statements on the same forum where the statements were originally made, including the Facebook page where you published the statement dated January 24,2016 and the Cult Education Institute site where you published the February 4,2016 statement. You must take any and all actions necessary to remove the statements from the Internet and to apologize publicly to Mr. Bellord for your wrongdoing. You must also compensate Mr. Bellord for the harm to his reputation, the emotional distress caused him by your conduct, and the expenses he has incurred in addressing your wrongdoing. Mr. Bellord rvill accept $25,000, in addition to the retraction and correction of the statements, in order to resolve his claims against you now before filing suit. If he is compelled to sue you, we will advise him to seek substantial punitive damages to set an example to deter future defamatory statements like yours.

Demand is made that you immediately comply with this letter on or before N{.ay 12 2016. If the demand expires without compliance, we will recommend that our client pursue legal action against you and any other parties responsible for Mr. Bellord's defamation. If you are willing to

publish a retraction of your defamatory statements, we insist on first reviewing your retractions to ensure that they completely remove the defamatory taint to Mr. Bellord's reputation.

We look forward to your timely try to undo the harm you have caused

V

King

Enclosure cc: client (w/encl)

D

V/innicki

Henry Jolicoeur - IT IS IMPORTANT TO KNOW THAT SIDDHA... ... [www.facebook.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: April 30, 2016 03:40PM

In my opinion, it was always so strange that Scientology and the "Kailua Kids" were so similar...

Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Listen to what the newest defector of Scientology, the father of the Leader of
Scientolgy has to say about his son:

[abcnews.go.com]

And now, the "Kailua Kids" are taking a page out of the Scientology playbook.

Courtrooms
Lawyers
Judges

Fasten your seat-belts, its going to be a bumpy night....

Date: May 01, 2016 01:56AM

Henry Jolicoeur April 30 2016

By the present letter I am responding to the demands of lawyer MrDenis W King
regarding Mr.Richard V Bellord, demand to immediately retract and correct any and all perceived defamatory statements made by me accusing Mr. Bellord of being involved in the killing of Mr. Shim. One of the demand was to post a statement on the forum of www.culteducation.com. By the present I am retracting any postings that I have made about Mr Bellord involvement in the death of Mr Shim ...and I have ask Mr Rick Ross owner of www.culteducation.com to erase a posting made on Feb 4 2016 to that effect . I now think that Mr Richard V Bellord had no involvement in the death of Mr Shim .I am sorry to have publish erroneous informations that was given to me by a third party ...By the present letter I want to apologise to Mr Richard V Bellord for any distress to himself and possible harm to his reputation that this publish informations may have cause to him and his family.This statement will also be publish on Facebook
Thank very much
Henry Jolicoeur
PS I am also deleting any and all videos from YOUTUBE that deal with the death pf Mr Shim

Date: May 01, 2016 03:32AM

Apparently Richard V. Bellord aka Siddha Bellord the "cult Prince", son of Wai Lan Butler who is the co cult leader of the Chris Butler cult thinks I am saying he was responsible for the death of Sri Shim.

Obviously Richard V. Bellord was not implicated as the driver of the boat, and my understanding that he was the boat driver was based on misinformation given to me by "Flash" during the first month before the official news came out that Sai Hansen was the driver of the boat.

Before Sai Hansen's name was released, the Hawaii News Now team reported the driver was 41 and had footage of the drivers home which is the residence of Wai Lana Butler, Siddha Bellord and also Sai Hansen. This is why this misconception came about, and for the record it is Sai Hansen who was the boat driver, as I stated many times in correction since this information has been known.

I will clarify that Sai Hansen is the boat driver who claims responsibility for the death of Sri Shim. Sai Hansen is the only boat driver reported by Trey Albrecht, as far as I understand.

Richard V Bellord also complains that I suggest that he and/or his daughter Tungi Bellord are perhaps implicated in a possible cover up of the death of Sri Shim.

The evidence of this are the voices heard on the 911 call allegedly placed from the boat that killed Sri Shim. I never said that it was certainly Siddha Bellord or that the young girl is Tungi Bellord, but I make the point that it is entirely possible. The voices and accents seem to match those of Richard V. "Siddha" Bellord and daughter Tungi Bellord, but I never claimed it was a fact, just that it was possible.

Richard V. Bellord and his daughter Tungi Bellord are directly connected with Sai Hansen as they are all loyal members of the Chris Butler cult known as The Science Of Identity Foundation.

Moreover, Richard V Bellord and his daughter Tungi Bellord are privileged members of this fanatical religious cult. Richard V Bellord and his entire family are treated like royalty within this religious cult. This cult operates multiple profitable businesses and receives portions of the international membership's personal incomes. All these monies are used to the benefit of Chris Butler, Wai Lan Butler and her family, including Richard V. Bellord "Siddha" and his sisters.

My own family within the Butler Cult are subordinate to Siddha Bellord, Sai Hansen is subordinate to Siddha Bellord and the connections from Siddha Bellord to Sai Hansen and the boat that killed Sri Shim are substantial.

Siddha Bellord may or may not have been known to drive that boat aggressively. I do not know for certain if he ever did, but the boat that killed Sri Shim is for the exclusive use of the top ranking and privileged members of the Chris Butler cult. Wai Lana Butler, Chris Butler, Tulsi Gabbard and other high ranking cult members have long been established as the frequent and exclusive users of the boat that killed Sri Shim and a injured Trey Albrecht.

I believe I have clarified any and all misinformation that cropped up in the wake of the strange death of Sri Shim by the fault of Richard "Siddha" Bellord's long time associate and subordinate Sai Hansen.

The funny thing is Richard V. Bellord not only wants a retraction and an apology, he wants me and Henry to pay $25,000 in damages.

Well FUCK YOU Richard V. Bellord, a.k.a. Siddha Bellord, you fuckin scumbag asshole. You have lived the life of a prince at the expense of my family and many many other families who have slaved away to their master cult leader Chris Butler who treats you as his own son.

Siddha Bellord, you can go fuck yourself you douche bag. You asking me to pay you $25,000 for your damages is no different than cult leader Chris Butler fining me $25,000.

Siddha Richard V Bellord is a high ranking member of an abusive cult that I was born and raised in, that I lost my entire family to oppose.

Siddha Bellord represents and has benefited from the cult that used its power to purchase the boat that killed Sri Shim.

Siddha Bellord has been treated as the privileged step son of cult leader Chris Butler for decades, as I learned firsthand as a child, as evidenced by his starring role in the Ninjai series.

The Chris Butler cult has poured countless and copious amounts of money into the career of Richard V. Bellord further evidencing his privileged Prince-like status within the abusive religious cult that worships Chris Butler. This is the very same cult who ran decades of highly profitable drug trafficking operations under their loyal follower and pawn Patrick Bowler.

I have zero ability to change any posts on this forum greater than 30 minutes old, so this retraction of past misinformation is the most I can personally do to clarify any misinformed statements that I made previously.

Siddha Bellord is a cult prince, a privileged step son of cult leader Chris Butler. Notice he did not contest any of that.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/01/2016 03:34AM by Rama Das (slave name).

Posted by: dharmabum ()
Date: May 01, 2016 07:34AM

Isn’t it weird, people who claim to represent God, therefore truth are the first to lawyer up when challenged. People who post here are protected by free speech; besides, all we post here are opinions. No one here claims to have the truth but to seek and encourage people to inquire and debate openly what truth is. It’s just too convenient for the people who are ardent critics of the system are the first to seek and use the law, obviously to muzzle free speech.

No one can blame Rama, Dabcult and the Kailua residents close to Sri Shim because 1.) there was a clear attempt to cover up from day one; 2.) the investigation was obviously botched by the DLNR; and 3.) there was a lack of remorse and clarity from the accused with regards to the victim’s family and friends.

There is an ongoing investigation by the prosecution office to get to the bottom of the issue. Whether the cult’s version is right or wrong is too early to say. Why not just wait for the above investigation to get done, respect it and move on instead of lawyering up. That just adds more fishiness to the reeking case. It invites further suspicion, ire and distrust. One life should be enough to wake up those that propagate exclusive, elitist and harmful ideology, instead seek genuine connection with real people, especially those that were hurt.

Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: May 01, 2016 08:22AM

Well said, Dharma ...

Well Well Well ~ this would make an interesting court scene, would it not?

Place Mr. Siddha Bellord on the dock and under oath to answer the following questions:

* Have you ever been aboard the vessel in question?

<<<Bring on Exhibit A ~ Photograph of Mr. Siddha Bellord as a passenger in the vessel in question.>>>

* Approximately how many times have you been aboard the said vessel?

* Have you ever steered the said vessel? <Remember, Mr. Siddha Bellord, that you are under oath>

* Would it be a reasonable assumption that you could have been the captain of the vessel at the time of the tragic accident? Especially as the investigation seems to have been "covered up" from day one, and as many people were obtaining vague information about the accident from private parties through the world-wide web.

* Why did you leave Oahu on the day after the accident, for New Zealand?

* Mr. Siddha Bellord, is it true that you were cast to star in a movie called "The Lost Prince"? What was your role in this movie: Slaying people with metal blades?

<<<Exhibit B ~ Video footage of Mr. Siddha Bellord swinging a sword and slaying many human beings in a scene for the movie "The Lost Prince">>>

* Would it be unreasonable to assume that you could have been the driver of the aforementioned vessel, especially with a long history of acting in an aggressive manner and acting out your part as a "slayer of human beings"?

* Mr. Siddha Bellord, is it true that your godfather is none other than the infamous germophobe Chris Butler, also known as Siddhaswarupananda Paramahamsa? <OBJECTION YOUR HONOR ~ Objection sustained>

WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF SCIENCE OF IDENTITY ~

* Sleazy politics

* Sleazy car salesmen

* Sleazy lawsuits

* Sleazy lawyers

Whatever happened to the *God consciousness*?

Date: May 01, 2016 09:57AM

No God Consciousness in Kailua...more like MONEY Con$ciou$ne$$

Posted by: dharmabum ()
Date: May 01, 2016 01:48PM

just-googling Wrote:

> Whatever happened to the *God consciousness*?

God consciousness means:

To be always truthful
To be friendly to people, even those who disagree
To be lower than the straw on the street
To be humble as a blade of grass
To be always seeking the lowest point like “water”
God controls everything (not sleazy lawyers)
To have character not worth $25,000
To not meddle in politics if you don’t share people’s values
To live what you preach

EXHIBIT A:

Heard this conversation?

Nestor Garcia
Guess who the chairman is of the State Senate Committee in charge of ocean safety?
3 · January 21 at 5:53pm

Andy Parx
Mike? I guess I'm not "shocked shocked."
1 · January 21 at 5:57pm

Bart Dame
From your question, might I guess Senator Gabbard?

Awkward!
2 · January 21 at 5:57pm

Nestor Garcia
You're our Grand Prize winner today!
3 · January 21 at 6:02pm

Bart Dame
Ah, the contradictions keep on revealing themselves. One after another. I assume his committee will be forced to hear testimony on this incident. While the religious affiliation, and close personal relationship with the guru, may not be relevant for the official discussion, it impacts how Mike will feel about it and puts a burden on him to rise above those feelings. And, in the broader discussion, the behavior of the cult, with their LITERALLY "God-given right" to ride roughshod over the wishes of other people as they "dovetail their plans with God's wishes" has to be a part of the discussion.
2 · January 21 at 6:07pm

Nestor Garcia
On a sober note - I consider Pono Shim like a brother.
1 · January 21 at 6:10pm

Michael Greenough
While Gabbard has Water Land and Ag, it is actually Nishihara that has Public Safety.
January 21 at 9:40pm

Nestor Garcia
But Gabbard's committee lists legislation specific to ocean safety - and deals with DLNR, which has jurisdiction over enforcement on the water.
2 · January 21 at 10:56pm

Date: May 01, 2016 09:57PM

Dear forum
Thank you for your recent postings .
There is many good intelligent points that have been made by this forum conserning this now legal matter ...and its many demands on me and Rama Ranson...This is very stressful for a 66 years old man who takes care of is 96 years old mother ...and a 35 years old son who suffer from skysophrenia ...to have to deal with a lawyer asking for $25,000 because we put a few of our opinions on social media. ...even if it sound frivolous.

I have written my retractions and apologies and posted them on this forum and on facebook as demanded...

It might help if you contact politely lawyer Mr Dennis .W.King
and give me and Rama some support .
His email of Mr Dennis .W.King
ib@dkpvlaw.com
fax 808 599 2908

Date: May 02, 2016 02:13AM

Truth will always stand, no matter how long it takes to get out there.

In the meantime, Dear DOJ- how would Uncle Sam like a boat in Kailua and the house(s) attached to that boat, perhaps the van parked next to the boat?
How about the grocery store that is providing funds for said boat and house(s)?

[www.youtube.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.